What She Hides

By daniireadssx

Hey guys I hope you like the story and please comment and vote Anyways the story is about a girl who has had... More

chapter #1
chapter # 2
chapter # 3
chapter #4
chapter #5
chapter # 6
chapter # 7
chapter #8
chapter # 9
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter #20
chapter #21
chapter #22
chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter # 26
chapter # 27
chapter # 28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
writer's note
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
epilogue
new book

chapter # 10

64 5 0
By daniireadssx

Dean's pov

Me and roman just looked at eacheachother after every thing that just happened. After a while I asked nikki if she was okay I could hear the sadness in her voice while she said she was okay .

Seth's pov

I looked at nikki and I could see tears streaming down her face . I just hugged her as she just hugged back i could feel that she was shaking so I just started comforting her . After that she just fell asleep. When we got to the hotel i woke nikki up she looked so cute while she was sleeping . When she finally woke up she got out of the car . When we arrived at the front desk they said They only had 2 rooms left and so me and nikki decided to share A room while Dean and roman shred a room me and nikki's room was on the 5th floor while dean and roman's was on the 3rd floor. After we got to our room nikki said in a sweet voice that she would sleep on the couch and I could just sleep on the bed . I told her that she didn't have to worry that we could both sleep on teh bed and she agreed. After I took a shower first nikki went and took one while she was showering I was just thinking about my girlfriend i mean I did love her but the feelings just seemed to fade away . While I was in deep thought I felt someone lay on the other side of the bed i turned and saw nikki she looked so tired but still beautiful. She was just the most bebeautiful person I ever met and she doesn't even wear make up she checked her phone a little and then said she would go to sleep i wished her a good night and so did she and within 5 minutes she fell asleep I just gave her a hug and then went to sleep . It has been a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 396 27
Nikki Bella was once the most popular,outgoing, happy, and entergetic teenage girl. But one day her life changed drastically, she got abused by her f...
219K 5.2K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
100K 3.5K 50
"What's your name?" His deep voice makes my heart race and sends chills down my spine. I feel a sudden frisson of excitement and thrill. "Whatever...
52.9K 2.3K 51
Ranked #1 in #nethbellins stories 😊 *** Ranked #8 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #39 in #nikkibella stories 😊 *** Voted Best Seth Rollins Fan Fictio...