✩ 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇 𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 【𝓚𝓲𝓻...

By C0ffeeCr3eam

"why do I always hear that song every time I look at her?" * Art on cover not mine! * * BnHA/MHA belongs to H... More

✰ Disclaimers ✰
✰ 1 ✰
✰ 2 ✰
✰ 3 ✰
✰ 4 ✰
✰ Tagged ✰
✰ 5 ✰
✰ U P D A T E ✰
✰ 6 ✰
✰ 7 ✰
✰T e a s e r✰

✰ Prolouge ✰

3.1K 104 23
By C0ffeeCr3eam

Ejirou has always had self confidence issues. He always thought his quirk wasn't as flashy as everyone else.

Especially to Mina.

It all started when she decided to charge at that villain. She put her life on the line just to protect her own classmates. She's so amazing, and beautiful too. He wishes he could have her confidence and positivity, but it seems as if something was missing in his life. He never knew what, but he knew it wasn't there.

He sighed to himself as he played his favorite song. He doesn't know why, but the song was one of his only sources of comfort. The music blasted so everybody at the train station could hear. In a swift movement, Kirishima plugged in his headphones while everyone around him stared. He then heard a feminine voice next to him.

"You like that song too?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
403K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...