✰ 5 ✰

I'm going to focus this chapter on platonic KiriBaku because why  n o t ? :)) Also this is before the attack okays great

    I've only been going to Yuuei for about a month now, yet everyone here seemed so nice!

"SHITTY DEKU! DON'T LOOK AT ME!"

"A-Ah! K-Kacchan!"

Well, almost everyone. I've been trying to get closer to Bakugo, but he keeps shunning me out. After about a whole weekend of preparing, I finally have a plan in order to get him to hang out with me! Is that creepy? Maybe. But will it get him to finally be my friend? Hopefully.

I was walking with Bakugo to lunch, doing most of the conversation like usual. Even thought he pretends to hate me, he lets me eat with him in the classroom, weirdly enough.

When we reach the classroom, we took out our bento. When I went to grab it out of my bad, I realized it wasn't there! I silently cursed at myself as I stared at bakugo's mouth-watering food. Bakugo must've caught me staring, seeing as he was looking me in the eyes with his usual agitated glare.

"Oi, Shitty Hair, aren't you going to eat your food instead of staring at mine?" Bakugo asked, putting on his usual face.

"Oh, Bakubro...uhm...I kind of forgot my food at home. I-It's fine though! I can survive without lunch for just one day!" stuttered. Even though I decided to change my personality, my just me in general, in order to become a better person, but sometimes my old self slips out from time to time.

I expected Bakugo to scold me, or better yet, yell at me, but he just set his food down and used his chop sticks to divide it. and gave me another pair as he said, "Just take half of mine since you're so forgetful...BUT YOU OWE ME FOR THIS!"

I smiled and nodded while saying thank you. We ate in a comfortable silence. As we finished eating I got onto the plan.

Hey, Bakubro, I need some help with English, and since you have one of the highest grades in class, I was wondering if you could tutor me?" I beamed.

"It's your fault for not paying attention dumbass!"

Well, onto Plan B.

"Aww man, I guess I'll just have to ask Midori-"

I didn't even get to finish my sentence before Bakugo exploded.

"YOU BETTER NOT ASK THAT SHITTY NERD TO HELP YOU! COME ON!" Bakugo death-gripped my arm, "I'M GONNA BEAT THAT KNOWLEDGE INTO YOU!"

I smiled as I was most likely being dragged to my upcoming doom. I finally get some time to hang out with Bakugo, even if it means skipping school just to study.

After getting smacked for about 5 hours straight at his house, we somehow ended up playing video games and eating Bakugo's surprisingly amazing food.

Needless to say, I think both of us had a pretty good time.

But he was acting weirdly for some reason. His face sometimes burned up, and other times he would go easy on me without admitting it.

I shrugged. It was probably nothing.

Just as I reached the door to me and my ma's apartment, I got a text from the one and only.

'Hey! me, Denki, and Sero are gonna go to the mall!!! Wanna join??? (✯◡✯)'

I smiled at the text.

"Sure, when are we going?"

"YAY!!!!! We're going to the Shibuya mall at 4:30, so be there!!!!! BYE!!!!"

This will be a good year. I'm counting on it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*
((WOOPS FORGOT TO UPLOAD IT ON MONDAY SO WHY NOT UPLOAD IT AT 12:55 P.M. ON TUESDAY YEET-))