Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister...

By Lscutestrawberrycake

What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Author's note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 pt.1
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 23 pt. 3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel

Chapter 33

8.6K 213 134
By Lscutestrawberrycake

"Nii-san do I look presentable?" I asked him twirling myself once to show him my outfit, which consists of highwaisted jeans and a off-shoulder croptop.

"No."

"Ehh, why?"

"Wear this."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was on my way to meet my date for today at the trainstation but I was dying because of the heat under the hoodie my brother made me wear.

"Nii-san..."

It wasn't long until I reached the trainstation. My heart fluttered as soon as my dark blue orbs met a pair of soft brown ones.

"Yuu-kun!" I exclaimed waving at him

"Mae-chan!"

"Gomen, have you been waiting long?" I said sweatdropping as I jogged towards him. Now standing infront of him he just smiled and answered,"Ie. I just got here." He assured me with a sweet smile.

If she only knew that he has been waiting for almost an hour because he arrived too early due to excitement.

"So umm, where are we headed to?"

"Mm.. let's go to..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Whoaaa! Yuu-kun it's awesome here!" I squeled as we stood in line for tickets to the amusementpark.

"Right! I have been waiting to go here!" He said with a tiny blush.

"Ohh. Why didn't you go earlier?"

"I wanted to go with someone special." He answered with a more visible blush now. He tried to shake it off by smiling brightly which only caused me to blush too.

S-Someone special..!

"Oh, we're next." I said as I realized that it was our turn.

"Two tickets please." Yuu said and the woman behind the desk looked at us lowering her glasses which made her look intimidating.

"Childrem are not allowed to buy tickets without their guardians. You must be 13 or older to-" she said with a stern, monotone voice.

"We are highschool students ma'am." I said because the male next to me froze. I took out my ID and Yuu did the same. She looked at us trying to supress a laugh but gave us our tickets.

I was about to take out my money but somebody lightly slammed a 10.000¥ note on the counter.

The woman took it and we were free to pass.

"Yuu-kun it was fine. You didn't have to do-" I started but he cut me off by gently putting a finger on my lips to shut me up.

"I know I didn't have to. But I wanted to. I mean I am the one who suggested this date." He smoothly said and I was taken back by his sweet action.

I just smiled in defeat knowing that even if I would insist giving him the money back he wouldn't accept it.

I quickly kissed the tip of my pinky and placed it on his lips.

"Arigato, Yuu-kun." I said and took his hand in mine and started to go to the nearest ride which was a ghost escape house. I heard it had robotic ghosts instead of people chasing you so it was different.

"It's the ghost-chase..." I said remembering the ride's name.

3rd persons POV

The young male looked down at his date and expected her to shiver in fear after realizing what line they were in but he was taken back that her eyes were glistering in excitement which made his heart skip a beat.

Wow, Mae-chan is really different...

He thought feeling himself falling more and more for her.

Inside the haunted house the two were given a flashlight and a task.

Find one of the golden metal boxes and recieve the award inside. But be careful. If you get caught you must return the box and proceed to exit without an award.

"So exciting!" Both of them said in unsion.

"Let's win this Mae-chan!"

"Yeah!" And the two high-fived heading into the building.

As soon as they were inside they turned on the flashlight. The two highschoolers did a pretty good job jogging trough the maze inside without running into a ghost.

"Yuu-kun a box!" Mae shouted which was followed by a sudden howling like sound.

Instead of going into the box's direction she was dragged into the other. Her mouth was covered with a hand.

Before she could do anything she realized it was Nishinoya who had pulled her into a darker part of the room to hide from the ghost which was appearently the sound Mae previously heard.

After a good minute Noya removed his hand from her and they both exhailed in relief.

"That was close. Thanks." She said sweatdropping.

The two figured out a plan on how to get the box without getting caught.
It requiered perfect timing, cooperation, and maybe even a sacrifice...

"EY GHOST HERE I AM!" Noya shouted at the ghost and was quickly chased by it but he ran away.

"GO MAE-CHAN!" Which signaled for the short ravenette to go.

She quickly took the box but instead of running towards the exit as planned she ran to Noya's direction.

"What are yo- AACK!" he said as he saw the ghost sharply making contact with the floor. It broke into pieces.

"Ah. I didn't think they would break that easily." She said dusting off her hands.

The male looked terrified but amazed at the same time.

"Run, Yuu-kun the exit is not far away!" She said dragging him along.

"D-Did you just spike that gho-"

"It is broken. We didn't see or hear anything! Just go!"

She said avoiding his question while still going for the exit.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"You won..." the two were curiously waiting for the worker to open their prize,"a xxl plushie. Congratulations! You may claim your prize at the next giftshop."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Mae's POV

We ended up riding alot of extreme rides but also did small things like shooting balloons or eat cotton candy and such. It was a very lovely day. The sun was setting and Nishinoya is currently taking me home because as he said

"It is dangerous for a young lady like you to walk home alone at night"

Which I found adorable and very kind of him to do.

Once at the front door of our house I turned to Noya who was already looking at me.

"T-Thanks Yuu-kun. I had alot of fun today." I said with a blush thinking about the fact that I just went on a date with my crush.

"Yeah, me too. I also had alot of fun." He said with a heartwarming smile. Before I knew it we two were inches away from eachother's faces but then suddenly the door slams open and I see my dad from the corner of my eyes.

"Oto-san?! Since when have you been back?"

Before I could do anything I feel myself beeing slung over his shoulders and all Nishinoya could do was stare at me with a blush. I smiled apologetic at him and I tried to get out of my dad's grasp.

"Oto-san put me down!!" I quimmed with all my might but my dad's arm didn't move an inch. Once we were in the corridor of our house I saw my brother by the door. He bowed to Noya and quickly closed the door.

My dad put my down on the couch and I rubbed my arms which were hurting a but from the tight grasp. Then I suddenly felt two darkening auras infront of me and I looked up to see my father and brother looking all scary at me.

"What was that all about."

"Noya-san didn't just try to..."

"I-I can explai-! AHH! ONII-SAN NOT THE SKULLCRUSHER!!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ahhh, finally our exams are over!!" Hinata said as he streched infront of the closed gym. I smiled at him, just as happy and opened the gate to the paradise we call club activities.

"Yacchan, I can't wait for after school!" I said to her as soon as I saw her. She smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

"Ne, where are you guys headed too?" Sugawara asked seeing us both so excited.

"Suga-san, an onsen not too far away from here just opened. Mae-chan and me are going to spend the night there because the view at night was said to be beautiful." Yachi explained and I nodded in agreement to what she said.

"Ohayo." We heard at the entrance and saw the second-years arriving.

Practice started soon after and bid their goodbyes heading home and then to the onsen on the mountain.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ahhh~ this is so relaxing. My muscles are aching so much this sure hits the core~" I said sinking deeper into the hot water, just so I could breath trough my nose.

"Haha. Mae-chan you sojnd just like an old woman." Yachi giggled whoch made me frown.

"Urusai Yacchaaan~! Don't say that >~< You're older than meee~!" I said as I flung myself.

"A-Ah! Mae-chan..!" She said blushing feeling something soft against her chest.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ahh, Ryu... my muscles just don't stop hurting." The young brunett said sinking into the water massaging his shoulder in an attempt to ease his aching backmuscles.

"Training today was pretty hard but I think it's for the camp in a few weeks." Tanaka assumed.

"You can't get me! Haha!" A young boy shouted at his dad before he jumped into the onsen splashing somw of the other people around him.

"Hey! Watch what you do." His father scolded the boy for doing such an inappropriate thing in a public place.

"I don't care. You had to drag me into an old peoples place so I might have some fun!" The boy said crossing his arms.

His father just sighted in annoyance.

"Just try to behave will you. It's only for half an hour then we can go into the men's comon sleeping room." He told his son which just nodded, roling his eyes.

"I wonder if I was that annoying..?" Noya thought placing a finger on his chin.

"You are still like that!!" Tanaka exclaimed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Third person's POV

"And then *hic* Yacchan...me and my brother were mistaken for the same person *hic* because... ofour namuwe..." the slightly drunk highschooler told her friend who was just as drunk. She was holding an empty glass infront of her and was barely sitting on her chair, half of her laying on the table.

"zzzzzzz...."

"Uh?" She went over to look at Yachi who she has been talking to the past few hours just to see her passed out.

"Damn, weak that *hic* girl. Haha..." Mae said with a smirk even tho she isn't fully contious herself.

"A-Ai will bring you to our room now. And spend some more time here in the c-*hic*common room."

She proceeded to succesfully put her friend to bed in their shared room and went back into the common room. She sat down at the table she was before and slowly dozed off even though she wanted to watch some more tv sleep was stronger.

But why is she drunk? You see. There were some creeps who switched their beers with the apple juice the two young ladies ordered to get the two tipsy for their own perverted desire. But once the two were tipsy Mae noticed that and took care of the two with more physical than oral actions. Then the men were kicked out of the onsen.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Mmm. My muscle pain medicing looked different today... did the lady at the pharmacy give me different ones this time?

The young libero shook the thoughts off and went to prepare the room he will be staying at tonight. He and Tanaka had seperate rooms because they were suprisingly cheaper.

He made his way to the common room to grab a drink by the vendingmachine because the muscle pain medicin he took earlier made him feel hot and heavy. He also felt a sensation below his beltline and his heartbeat was very fast.

Am I getting a fever? Why am I feeling this way? He thought as he entered the common room only to see one lonely person laying on one of the tables infront of the big TV.

"Mae-chan?" He went over to the girl and he saw that it was her.

"Yuu-kun...."

!!!!

She talks in her sleep and she says my name!

"Mae-chan. Where is your room you should go there and sleep properly."

"Mm. Huh? Why... ah... Yuu-kun~" she said her voice all seducing.

"I wanna sleep with you tho..~" and her head tilted back with a subconsious smirk on her face. A blush now covered the male's features.

His vision becomming more clouded as the seconds passed because of the medicine. His heartbeat was beating rapidly and his body had an unknown urge in it.

He picked the female up bridalstyle and he made his way to the girls' rooms to lay her down in her bed.

"You should rest. I will rbing you to your room. Where is it? He asked as he walked down the hallway.

"And now one to the left." She said in his grip and even if he knew it was not the way to her room he obeyed. Not know why. Maybe because of how high he feels right now? Or the high bloodpressure in his lower body area?
Are his feet doing all the work without listening to the brain?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Is it really okay for me to do this....Mae-chan?"

"Just go ahead Yuu-kun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.5K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...
393K 11.5K 60
You were a first year who excelled in her studies that you jumped to your last year in Karasuno High school. After a tragic accident that left you sc...
447 32 17
Tsukishima Kei is a volleyball player and member of Karasuno's boys volleyball team, he's salty and rude sometimes but he's sweet, loving and reliabl...
459K 17.4K 47
■■COMPLETED■■ "She didn't need anyone, yet she was drowning in the words she didn't speak." -Anonymous The 14 year old prodigy came to Japan, vowing...