Finding Love *Not Edited*

By Create_Writer

(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only... More

Finding Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 part 1
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
title of your story
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Author's Note

Author's note

3.6K 32 6
By Create_Writer

Hello Everyone.  I know you are looking for an update and I am so sorry that this is not one but I have something for you that you might want to stick around and hear. PLEASE READ THIS and TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

I have beening thinking about this story and I have came up with two options and I want to know which one you think you like the best. I do not care which one you pick. I am just warning you... :)

I have a huge plan for Finding Love and i need to figure our which one you will like best. IT is either I write one more chapter and a epilogue and a sequel or continue the story for around twenty more chapters and finish it all together...no sequel.

I am just telling you if you want me to end this right now...The sequel will not be out for quiet a while. I am sorry about that but that is part of my plan.

But if you want me to continue on this story and finish it...There will not be a sequel....I dont know which one I should make so I am letting you choose.

Finish it now and sequel in a few months...

Keep writing it and finish it (with no sequel) with around twenty or more chapters....

TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU WILL LIKE BEST :P

Thank you

-Elyse <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.7K 29
Tyler has been kept in the dark. She knows virtually nothing about werewolves and she rarely ever gets to shift. Then, men break into her house, slau...
75.2K 2K 40
WAIT! Before reading this blurb or adding the book to your library, I want to provide a disclaimer: This book is very poorly written and juvenile a...
6.4K 473 40
This is the sequel to A new dawn Symphony and her pack have always been in charge to watch over the humans. When rouges attack her pack her and her s...
366K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...