Roxanne & Jax

By Zomb1eMummy

Never a story of more woe, than that of Jax and his Roxanne. Rival MCs? Check. Defiant Daddy's Girl? Check... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

11

253 7 0
By Zomb1eMummy

Jax

"Are you serious?" She asks, her eyes lighting up as she looks up at me. Her perfect lips are curled up into the biggest smile and her arms are wrapped tightly around my waist. 

"Yep," I say simply, turning to look back at the road ahead of me. She squeezes me tightly and I swear I hear a squeal behind me. 

"I haven't been here in ages, Jaxon," She says, raising her voice as I the light turns green and I press the gas. "I fucking love it here!" 

We continue down the road until we reach the entry gates. I pay the twenty fucking dollars for parking before entering the park to find a parking spot. This place is a fucking zoo and all I can think of is someone knocking over my bike or something stupid - which pisses me the fuck off. 

"There's a spot right there!" Roxanne says, pointing at a tiny spot between a van and piece of shit Ford truck. 

"No fucking way."

"We have to park somewhere."

"Yeah," I say, pointing over towards a blocked off, very empty parking lot towards the entrance of the park. "There." 

"That's the premium parking, Jaxon."

"So?"

"You have to pay extra for that." 

"Your point?" 

She laughs, shaking her head before resting it against my back. I drive us over to the gated parking, handing the man another twenty before picking a spot beside another bike. Roxanne hops off before I can even pull the key out of the ignition. 

I guess Canada's Wonderland was a good idea. 

"I'm so excited, Jaxon! I can't wait to go on all the rides! I hear Leviathan is amazing and then there is of course Dragonfire. That's my favourite." She says, her excitement building with each word. "Oh, and Timberwolf Falls!"

"I didn't bring a change of clothes, love."

"But that's part of the fun!"

I chuckle as I lift my leg over my bike. "We will go on whatever you want," I tell her, wrapping my arm around her waist. 

"Promise?" 

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

She grins before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the entrance of the park. I have a feeling that this will be a very long day. 

After quite literally going on every single ride and spending several hundred dollars on fast passes and junk food, Roxanne finally agrees to leave. I'm exhausted, but she's like the energizer bunny. She still has the energy to spare. 

"That first hill was fucking insane! I felt like I was flying!" She yells, putting her arms out like an aeroplane. "Are you sure you don't want to go on it again?"

"I'm sure, love. I'm glad you had fun, but I'm fucking beat. I need a bed." I say as we reach my bike. 

"Fin, you old man." She drawls out, grabbing her helmet and placing it on her head. "But I'm driving."

"No fucking way." I state. "And I'm not an old man."

"But-"

"No."

"You just said you were too tired, Jaxon." She whines, her hands on her hips as she glares at me. "I'm perfectly fine. Let me drive."

"No, Roxanne. It's my bike. You've never driven it before. I'm not risking your life." 

"I have been riding since I was fifteen years old. I know how to drive."

"No."

"Jaxon!"

"Roxanne!"

"Roxanne!" Some random stranger begins singing. "Do do, do!"

"You don't have to put on the red light!" Another chimes in.

She rolls her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest and my eyes can't help but look. 

"Eyes up here, asshole." 

I step towards her and wrap my arms around her. "You're not driving my bike, love," I whisper into her ear before placing a kiss on her cheek. "You wouldn't like me driving yours, so please don't ask to drive mine."

"You can drive mine."

"Roxanne."

"Fine!" She groans, pushing me away from her. "Let's just go."

"I promise I will make it up to you."

"I'm too tired." She says and I laugh. 

We climb onto my bike. "We will see about that."

"I'm going to crash as soon as we get home."

"Who said anything about home, love?" I say as I start my bike. 

"Home is where the bed is, jackass."

I laugh a full belly laugh, shaking my head. "Nah, babe. Today's not done yet."

"You literally just said you were tired."

"I feel a second wind coming on!" I say with a grin as we exit that special parking and head to leave the park. 

"I don't understand you." She mumbles into my back and I smile as I feel her relax into me. This is one of the best things about being a biker - feeling your girl holding onto you like this. There's nothing like it. 

"Don't worry. It's not far from here."

"I swear if you are taking me to some ridiculous hotel or something..." She trails off as my body tenses. 

"Shit," I mutter under my breath. 

She bursts into laughter. "Oh my God," She says. "I can't believe you. Do I look like the kinda girl who wants to be in some fancy, over-priced hotel?" I shake my head. "Turn down here. I got a better idea."

I follow her direction and she leads me to a huge Walmart. Groaning internally, I pull into a parking spot near the entrance and follow her when she starts walking towards the door. 

"Why are we here? I'm not doing that twenty-four-hour challenge bullshit, Roxanne." I say and she laughs. 

She stops and waits for me to catch up. Entangling her fingers with mine, she looks up at me and her eyes sparkle as she smiles. "I promise we aren't here for anything stupid like that." She says before pulling me into the store. "We just need a couple things."

She lets go of me to grab a cart and then leads me towards the seasonal department. She begins walking up and down each aisle, grabbing items with no rhyme or reason. I watch her curiously, following her like a puppy. 

I mean a Rott Weiller. Yeah, I'm not a puppy. 

"Can you grab that?" She says, pointing to a small tent on the top shelf.

"A tent?"

"Yup," She says, popping the 'p'. 

"You do realize that we won't be able to carry all of this right? I have my bike, not a car." 

"Don't worry about that." She says, walking to the food aisle. 

So, we continue to walk up and down each aisle. Roxanne throwing shit in that won't fit on my bike, and me following helplessly behind her. 

"So," She says as we walk towards the check out area. "You take this and I'll meet you at the bike. I just need one more thing." 

"Seriously?"

"Yup." She kisses my cheek and runs out of my view.

"Fucking women," I mumble under my breath before joining a huge checkout line. Why is it that when the store is fucking packed, there is only ever one check out open? It makes no sense. Walmart needs better managers. 

"Camping trip?" An old guy asks from behind me. 

"I guess," I reply, not in the mood to make small talk. 

He chuckles. "Women eh? I remember my wife here just up and decided she wanted to go to Cuba one day. So unpredictable. Especially when-"

"Gerald! Quit telling tall tales and help me with this chair." An older woman, presumably his wife, orders. 

"Let me get that for you," I say, picking up the chair and placing it in their cart. 

"Thank you, young man." The woman says before slapping her husband's chest.

"Ow, woman!"

"Remember when you were all gentlemanly and shit? What happened?" She says and I can't help the smile that forms on my face. 

"We got married. I don't need to impress you anymore." He says, winking at me. "All that shit flew out the window the day you said 'I do'."

She scoffs and I turn to put my items up for the cashier to scan. "Asshole."

"Bitch."

"Jackass."

"I love you." 

"And I love you, Gerald." She replies in a devilish voice. "But you're still a bastard."

"Three hundred and seventy-two dollars and fifty-three cents please," The cashier says. "Cash or debit?"

"Credit," I say before putting my card into the machine. 

A moment later, she hands me the receipt and I leave the bickering couple behind as I go to look for my own car. 

Heading towards my bike, a huge black Ford truck pulls up beside it. A little too close to it. 

"What the fuck, asshole?" I yell, slapping the hood of the truck. "Watch my fucking bike?"

The door pops open and out steps my black haired beauty with a smug look on her face. "Sorry." She says sarcastically.

"What's with the truck?" I ask, pointing at the hideous vehicle. 

"It's my Grandpa's. He just lives down the street. I stole it from him." She shrugs, grabbing some bags and throwing it in the back. "Hurry up and load your bike on the trailer. We got to get there before the office closes in an hour. There should be some straps in the toolbox."

I nod my head and quickly do as she says. She seems to be in a rush and I don't want to question it. 

As I am tying down the last strap, a familiar voice yells, "Roxanne! What did I say about stealing my truck?" 

"Grandpa!" Roxanne yells running towards the old guy, Gerald, from the checkout line. She wraps her arms around him and he returns her hug.

"Oh, Roxy," The woman says, walking up to hug her. "Why didn't you tell us you were in town?"

Roxanne pulls away from Gerald and wraps her arms around the woman. "Jaxon surprised me or else I would have." She says. 

"Jaxon?" 

She points over her shoulder at me as she pulls away from her Grandmother. "We spent the day at Wonderland."

"Oh, how wonderful!" Roxanne's grandmother exclaims. "We met him int he checkout lane. He's quite a fine piece of ass, hunny."

Roxanne laughs and I grin, stepping over to the three of them. "Jaxon, this is my Grandma. She-"

"Just call me Milly and you know Gerald." Milly says, pointing at her husband. "We've already met, dear." 

I smile. "We did."

Milly turns to her Granddaughter. "How's that father and brother of yours? Staying out of trouble?" Roxanne shrugs in reply. "And word from that mother of yours?"

Roxanne's smile fades and her eyes grow dark. "No. She might as well be dead. Maybe she is." 

"Roxanne M-"

"Well, it's the truth! Grandma, she hasn't even bothered to call since she left. For all I know, she could be six feet under by now." 

Milly frowns. "She's still your mother." 

"No, she lost that title years ago." Roxanne states before stepping towards the truck and throwing the tent bag into it. "We will return your truck tomorrow before we head home. 'K?"

"Of course, Roxy," Gerald says, stepping up beside Milly and wrapping a comforting arm around her. "There's no rush." 

Roxanne nods her head and jumps into the passenger seat, shutting the door with a soft bang. I turn to the older couple and say, "Thanks. I will make sure it's returned in one piece. It was nice meeting you."

Gerald nods his head and Milly says, "You take care of her, Jaxon. You hear?"

"Of course, Ma'am. I'll see you tomorrow." I walk around the truck and hop inside the driver seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.1K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
217K 8.1K 23
Coming from nothing, Alex Grayson fought and clawed his way to the top. Creating and founding The Sinners MC all on his own, he becomes the President...
453K 10.4K 33
After losing her mother to cancer Ofelia decides to find her dad, all she knows is he is part of a motorcycleclub and lives in Las Vegas. Ofelia is i...
2.4M 60.8K 44
Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of her mentor at the group home, she was abl...