Michael's Obsession With Ryan!

By katiscool12

The Office AU story Michael and Ryan Fanfiction. Michael is obsessed with Ryan. Ryan doesn't like Michael. Ry... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

1.1K 39 6
By katiscool12

Ryan's point of view

Six hours later of Michael staring at me, lunch time arrives , and I go over to Jim's desk.

" What's up Ryan?",Jim asked.

" Why did you tell Michael  that he could invite me?", I asked sternly.

" I didn't , he just invited you".

I groan.

" I was pissed off to", he replied.

Dwight intervenes and says" Michael is lonely, so  I invited him. I get he's annoying  but  he just wants  someone to hang out with every once in a while".

" I'm sure he wants that", Jim tells him.

" What do you mean by that?",Dwight asked him.

" What I'm saying is Michael likes to annoy the shit out of all of us", Jim Replied.

"Exactly why I can't stand him", I told Jim.

" So are you coming over after work tomorrow then?", Jim asked.

" Yeah, I'll come but I'm sitting next to you", I say. " I don't want to sit next to Michael", I finish.

" That's fine", Jim said.

" Yeah, anyways I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna go get something to eat".

After I left Jim's desk. All I could hear was Jim and Dwight arguing behind me. Personally  to me, I think Jim should be with someone else, who's hotter. To be honest  with you , I find Jim extremely hot, I wouldn't mind dating him. Just thinking about him makes my stomach feel weird. I shake the feeling away and leave  the building. I get into my car and drive to Whataburger. 

When I arrive at Whataburger, I get out of my car and go inside. I tell the cashier what I want and the cashier hands me a cup and handed me a table tent number. I read the number and it said 29. I go find a a empty table to sit at. I find one and sit down.

Not even a minute later, Michael  is already calling me. I ignore the call. After that Michael just keeps on calling me. By this time I'm so irritated with him and then he starts texting me. I refuse to answer him and put my phone back into my front pocket .

Shortly afterwards, My burger and fries come and I eat in peace. After I finished eating, I left and headed back to Dunder Mifflin. 

I couldn't wait for the day to be over. When I arrive at work. I park my car and walk inside the building. I enter the work place and walk over to my desk and sit down.

Michael comes out of his office and comes over to me.

" Hey Ryan, why didn't you answer my phone calls?", he asked.

I started lying to Michael whenever he questions me because I would rather him not be up in my business.

" My phone is on silent, plus I met up with my girlfriend during lunch and I didn't want to be rude. You know.", I lied. Michael always buys my bullshit. He's so gullible.  " Now can I get back to work?"

" Hmm. Alright, but next time I call you, you better pick up", he informed.

I just nod and go back to working. Michael wants me to answer his calls, but I prefer not to. If Michael  ever wants to find a girlfriend, he's going to have to stop acting like a fucking child all the damn time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 11.6K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.1K 236 5
Gotham has calm down for a bit. Damian Wayne has accepted his brothers, and Tim Drake has not given up on coffee. Meanwhile, Dick Grayson has been as...
1M 38K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...