Sweet Little Lies

By Yoonworks

From a simple message... To a big deception... ----- Book 4 of Bound Series Rock Bottom More

Beautiful Liar
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
Epilogue

24

3.8K 174 8
By Yoonworks

Hoseok's POV

"Lisa?" I called for my girlfriend's name, my hand feeling the empty space beside me.

She didn't come home? I thought to myself.

I bite my lower lip. Slowly, I started getting off of her bed, my hand reached for my hair as I try to fix it from being all over the place.

Was I too mean to her?

Was she upset?

I can't help but think a lot of things.

Lately, I've been so busy and all the stress is starting to eat my system.

Normally, I don't really share the boys my problems and I wouldn't with Lisa but sometimes I find myself being grumpy and she takes it all.

I feel so bad about it especially since she doesn't utter a word.

I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly breaks up with me because I have been treating her like shit and all.

As I open the door in her room, I was greeted by her lovely face. Her hair was tied in a messy bun, her body-hugging a loose shirt that I was sure was missing in my closet. Or did I left it here?

Her face brightened at the sight of me and I bowed a little when I saw Jennie talking with her. They were sitting on the couch.

"Babe," she greeted before walking straight to me, her arms immediately wrapping around my body and I did the same.

My cheeks blushed a little when I saw Jennie smirking.

Between the two of us, Lisa was the showy one. She was never afraid to show her affection towards me even though someone is with us. And I am thankful for that.

I don't want her to feel unloved but my insecurities are always eating my system and the courage I thought I have seems to disappear every time.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked as she pulls away from me a little, her beautiful face catching me off-guard as always.

"Lisa..." I called her name.

Why isn't she getting angry?

"Are you going back to the office? Do you wanna go together? Or do you wanna go out on a date?" she smiled and I know I'm getting attached to her even more.

"Stop being too clingy Lalisa. Let Hoseok breathe," Jennie chuckled and I started coughing.

Lisa pouted and I cupped her face immediately, a smile emerging on my face.

"How about we grab a breakfast in the cafe across the office?" I told her and her face immediately brightens.

My hands pinch her cheeks and she grins.

"I'll pick you in twenty," I told her and she jumped over me for a quick peck on the lips. My eyes widened as she caught me off-guard Jennie's laughter echoing across the room.

"I, ahm, I'll go," I stuttered and Lisa giggled. She always does whenever she realized how I am getting flustered.

As I open the door, I heard her teasing which earned another set of laughter from Jennie.

"I'll wear something sexy," she shouted and I grunted internally before going out of their unit.

I shook my head in amusement as I stare blankly on the door of the unit next door which is ours.

I wonder if the boys are inside.

As I push the doorknob open, I was greeted by a very gloomy atmosphere.

The boys were all gathered in the living room, Jisoo was sitting beside Jin and Chaeyoung does the same with Jungkook.

Namjoon was pacing back and forth in the middle.

"Something wrong?" I asked and all heads turned towards my direction.

Taehyung's face looked pale and so was Jimin's.

Yoongi hyung was looking elsewhere but for me, while Jin hyung looks so worried.

"What's with this atmosphere?" I asked awkwardly.

Something isn't wrong and I can feel it.

"What?" I asked again and this time, even I noticed how stern my voice had been. I satnon the empty couch opposite of Taehyung's and I felt my stomach churning.

I have this feeling that whatever the boys are hiding concerns me.

"Hyung, you tell him," I heard Taehyubg whispered as he pushes Jin hyung a little.

"Yah, Lisa said it's fine. And why should I do it? There's Namjoon,"

"Coz you're the oldest, you idiot,"

"Aww!" Jin hyung snickered after Jisoo hit him on the shoulder.

"What do you mean Lisa said it's fine?" I asked again. I'm starting to get pissed off.

I hate being left in the dark. Actually, almost everybody hates it.

"Ah, you see, someone posted pictures of you and Lisa," Namjoon started and I can easily tell that this will head to something that will make me mad.

"And?"

Jimin started coughing. "I don't think you should actually read the comments," he started and I immediately pulled the phone resting on my pocket.

Once I did, I saw a lot of notifications on my screen which I never noticed since my phone was in silent mode.

Every scroll, I felt my hands tightening it grip on the phone.

"Hyung..."

"Stop reading Hoseok-ah," I heard Namjoon stated and I gritted my teeth in anger.

All of these are hate comments towards Lisa. And apparently, some rumors came out that she's working for BigHit and that she's using me for fame or something.

"So," my voice broke a little, which they know only happens when I am angry, "You're telling me Lisa had seen all of these?" I asked and I saw them lowering their heads.

"And she said it's fine?" I exclaimed. "They are calling her names and she's fine with it? Yah, Namjoon-ah, did Bang PD said anything?" I asked and he looked at me in worry.

"I think he and Lisa talked. He wanted to talk to you but Lisa handled it earlier because you're sleeping,"

"Aist," I sigh in frustration. "Why does she have to handle it herself? I should be the one fixing this!" I growled in anger and that's when the front door open. Lisa came in wearing a pair of pants and a black shirt tucked in on her pants. Her hair was still dripping wet and I was sure she went here in a hurry.

"You haven't changed?" She asked and I know she knew why but she's acting like nothing's happened.

"You saw all of these?" I asked her, my voice getting louder than usual. I stood up as she walks closer, her face serious and that made me even angrier. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You're sleeping. I took care of it and it's no big deal. Why are you shouting?" she answered calmly and I can feel everything building up inside me.

"It is a big deal to me, Lisa. What do you think I would feel seeing my fans calling you names and all?"

"They are not your fans if they can't accept what will make you happy. And I don't give a fuck on whatever they call me because I only care about you. I don't want you getting stressed out over these things so I told Bang PD that everything is cool," she stated.

"What?" I lifted my gaze on the ceiling to ease my frustration. "You can't just do this Lisa. Do you think they will stop? They won't. And trust me, It'll only get worse,"

She looked at me exasperated.

"So what? You want the company to release a statement that we aren't dating? Or do you wanna break up with me? Is that what you want?" she stepped closer and I can feel her starting to get angry too.

"Guys, calm down. Let's talk it out," I heard Namjoon but my eyes were focused on her.

"It's not like that Lisa. What I'm trying to say is, let me do my job as your boyfriend. You can't just decide about things like this. You shouldn't, "

"And why not? So you can get stressed over it than you already are? Tell you what, let me do my job as your girlfriend too. Because the way I see it, your other job is keeping you occupied so I thought I can take the burden off your shoulder by stepping up. They are calling me names and not you and I'm telling you I don't mind so what's your problem?"

"Whatever, you won't listen. Let's talk some other time," I told her as I walk my way towards my room.

"Go change because we're having breakfast," she stated and I turned around.

"We are not. People will see us together and that'll make things worse,"

"Don't make me repeat myself Hosoek. I'll wait for you there," she said before turning her back.

"Go to your unit Lisa. I have work to do," I told her and I know she heard me.

I just wish she'd listen.

She walked out of the unit and a sigh escaped my lips.

I continue heading to my room and didn't bother looking back even though my members are calling me.

Should I do a V-live to calm them down? I don't want people attacking her because of me.

Lisa, what am I going to do with you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
209K 14.7K 64
It all started with Jungkook pretending . . . . Pretending to not know that Taehyung was lying to him all along about their relationship, from the ve...
138K 4.2K 23
"You've fallen for me, haven't you?" He said so sure of himself, even if the told the truth "I have higher expectations than this" I said while poin...