15

Lisa's POV

"No!  You should open your arms wider. Your movement was too restricted," I exclaimed as I monitor the practice of the other backup dancers.

Bangtan is known for their perfect stages but most people don't know how tedious the process is to make everything is smooth and perfect.

After coming here in Korea with the sole purpose of surprising my IG friend, I ended up having more friends and an entirely new job.

And I'm actually not complaining. I mean, having to work with a group of amazing people is really something. Them being famous is just a plus and I get to be closer to Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and our new friend Jennie.

One thing that I miss though when I was still in Thailand is being able to converse comfortably with him.

That person who made me feel wanted, made me feel happy and important, Hoseok.

I knew it's partly my fault. I assumed immediately. When he pulled my hand and lead me to an empty room, I didn't know he'd be like that.

He was right though. He had tried to tell me a lot of times but it was always me who misses the chance.

And when I finally could, I didn't tell him which end up having a mishap.

Right now, I was lucky enough to be hired as a choreographer in Bighit. Their main choreographer creates such badass dance steps and I'm amazed how he was able to create moves that complement every BTS member considering their differences in skills.

All I can say is, their choreography is a sure killer. It was hard and even I gets my body strained at times.

However, one member definitely stood the most. What they say is actually true. He can learn the dance steps ten times faster than the rest of the members though I can say Jimin and Jungkook almost do the same. Even Taehyung emits so much power in dancing.

Yoongi is a fast learner too. I must say he dance gracefully. And even though Jin and Namjoon find it harder to follow the steps than the others, I admire their dedication because they make up through constant practice and I salute them for that.

"Again. Your moves are too swift. You have to bend lower,  the formation won't work if you don't," I exclaimed and they all followed.

We were practicing for three hours already. The backup dancers practice a little ahead of time than BTS so when they practice with them, it'll be easier for the boys.

"That's it, okay. Take a rest and we'll be continuing in an hour" I shouted and everyone bowed in acknowledgment, one culture I like about them.

"Lisa!" I turned towards my right when I heard Chaeyoung's voice.

My eyebrow raised when I noticed how a few of the dancers followed her every movement.

I laugh a little after realizing how oblivious the girl can get. But I'd like to see any of them to try.

Even though I have only been with Chaeyoung and Jungkook for just a short time, it's no secret for everyone how Jungkook is possessive of my friend. The man doesn't even leave his eyes on the girl which made me feel jealous at times. Not of Chaeyoung having Jungkook but of the fact that I don't have someone like him who would look at me like I am the only girl worthy of his heart.

I knew Jungkook would make my friend happy and that's more than enough for me.

"Lalisa! It's your break right? Let's go check their practice!" sh started squealing as she pulls my arm towards the exit.