For You Pt. 2 | IUxJungkook [...

By lynndonbridge

"Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back" Highest Rank #7 in KOOKU... More

PROLOGUE
Propose
Love Is Not Over
Let Me Know
Secret
Only Then
Raindrop
I Need U
Through the Night
Good Day
Every end of the day
Last Night Story
Black Out
The Truth Untold
I Know
Best of Me
Run
Not Today
Lie
For You
Waste It On Me
Obliviate
Make it Right 0.1
Make It Right 0.2
Blueming
My Time
00:00 o' clock
Lullaby
Don't leave me
Above Time
Your eyes tell

Take My Hand

311 34 13
By lynndonbridge

Chapter 17

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

A body is found lying on the ground. The girl beside her cannot keep her composure and was taken a moment. Everyone looks confused at their situation but luckily the guys closer to them assisted her back to the seat.

"I need to see it myself, excuse me love." Ji Eun asking permission and quickly ran out of the stage.

"It's okay- Everything is going to be fine. Thank you for being here tonight." I finish my words and left the stage as well.

I hurriedly followed Ji Eun to my surprised it is not just anybody but Jeon Jungkook's body! She looks worried and held him close, checking his vital signs. I am also unaware of what happened here but Ji Eun already knows what to do.

"Call the ambulance! We need to take him to the ER now!" she cried out loud. The first time I saw her expression feeling so concerned in the situation.

"What happened to him?" Yoongi beside me asked still panting from running.

"He drink this cashew flavoured wine.." Kim Namjoon bring the empty wine glass closer to his nose and nods.

"How can he forget that his allergic to cashews!?" Park Jimin sighed out of disbelief. Leaning over to his date, Seulgi patting his back.

"The ambulance is coming now, we need to take him to the closest hospital." Jung Hoseok sends a sad tone after looking how awful it was for Jungkook to be right here in the first place and now this.

"Ji Eun-ah, come on now. They'll take care of them. We need to be back at the table. The Chairwoman is waiting." I asked for her hand but she refused taking it.

"Get your hands off that man, Lee Ji Eun." the cold tone of her voice turned Ji Eun's head.

"Mom- you don't understand. We need to give him first aid! We are losing him!" She sounds desperate that even her mother was shock of her behavior at the moment.

The medics come right away and took him out of the place with a stretcher. It was so sudden that I also felt scared looking at Jungkook's unconscious body on the floor. I thought he's already fine, he shows himself perfectly fine in the last meeting we had.

"He'll be fine. This allergy can't kill him, he's been through worse than this." Min Yoongi trying to console us and giving the girl a

"I'll be back as soon as possible." Ji Eun pleads and she left right then and there.

I stood surprised with my hand Ji Eun did not even noticed earlier. Namjoon-hyung reached for it and smiled bitterly at me.

"Everything will be fine. Let her be." He said and we went back to our table where our family is waiting.

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

Where am I?

Why is it so dark here?

Why is it so quiet?

It's getting cold too.... .

Wait- I was at the party!

I shook my head and feels a little tingy on my head when I tried to get up. I scan the room and saw a familiar figure sleeping soundly in the couch.

It's Lee Ji Eun.

How can she sleeps like that? She curled herself up in the small couch with that party dress that does not look comfortable at all.
I slowly went to her with a blanket on my hand, she'll get a cold in this situation. Her phone is vibrating from her bag and I can't just ignored it. I placed the blanket on top of her and I took her phone out of the bag.

"14 missed calls from Kim Taehyung"

"3 missed calls from Mom"

"6 messages from Kim Taehyung"

"1 message from Mom"

Oh shoot! Lee Ji Eun what are you doing right now? How can you sleep so dearly when everyone out there is looking for you.

I put her phone back at the purse and went back to bed. It took me seconds to realize what a huge embarrassment I have done back at the party. I took my phone and amazed to see that no one had contacted me! I'm annoyed right now so I dialled the secretary number.

"Hello? Somin-ssi, Where is your sister?" the first thing I ask her after picking up within 3 rings.

"What? Excuse me? But you have my sister there in Seoul. You both went to the Gala. What are you saying?" Somi seems flustered as well of the abrupt questions.

"I got a problem,am in a hospital. I'll talk to you later about it but for now, look for your sister, okay?" she seems surprised about the news but she replied positively.

The wall clock says its already passed midnight. With a needle in my other hand and headache at the moment, it leads me back to the white bed. I stared at the ceiling and tried to remember what happened back then. It was my fault. Why do I have to be there in the first place? I started knocking off my head.

"You seems fine now..." Ji Eun's voice breaks into the silence.

"Oh.. I don't know how you managed to be here but yes. I'm good now. You can go back-"  I insisted.

"Out of all glass there! What in the world are you thinking of drinking the one that almost got you killed before?" her fury eyes cannot be hold down as she rise up from the couch and look at my direction.

"It was not mine, and I mistakingly jugged down a whole glass thinking it was my white wine." I answer in defense as she might strangled me any moment.

"The party might be over, you should go home now. Everyone is looking-"

I stop muttering when a faint sobs reach my ears. I keep my head down talking to her the entire time and now I just can't resist not lifting my head to see what is the real problem here.

"Why are you even crying right now, Lee Ji Eun? I'm not dead-"

"But you are! Earlier when you passed out. You did not moved and breath for ten seconds! I almost broke down at that moment when everyone is watching you without any idea!" she confessed and I felt terrible looking at her sheds more tears.

How can I stop her crying for me?
It gives me pain to see her like this as well. That's why I accepted the deal about my illness so that she won't feel bad about my pathetic condition.

But now she is here. Face down and trembling voice, alone with me.

"Stop crying. I don't want to see you like this. I can't take being here with you with your eyes blood shot." I commended looking poorly at her heaving.

"This is all your fault. I —really don't know why is it that if it concerns you, my heart —and mind go against with each other! And all it cause me is to do things I least expected—"
She tried to raised her cracking voice.

"Do I have to take you back? Will you be happy if I ask you to love me again?"  I ask out of the blue that silenced her.

"Taehyung loves me as much as you think, but I can't marry him knowing all this complicated things happening to you.Do you even know how it feels!?" she exclaimed.

"How can I? How can I hurt two of the most important individual in my life? You'll be happy after I will have my treatment, be sure to be married just then or else.."  looking at her eyes with a determined look.

"Are you kidding me right now, Jeon Jungkook?"  she can't even believe it herself and so do I.

"I will come for you, if he hadn't tie the knot with you, Ji Eun-ah. I will surely have you back to my life"

----

a very short draft that needs to be updated!
Heeeey you guys! Thank you for being here again 💕 drop your comments and fave 😊
I appreciate it a lot. REALLY.

Been too busy doing all adult stuff, hope you like this short update. Anyways, be safe and keep positive everyone!

So IU will be coming back in October! and BTS is doing great abroad 😊 what a good life to live hooohoooohoo 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 37.9K 150
"I-i'm s-s-sorry i-i did-didnt-" "Jimin it's okay deep breaths" started: 11/12/17 ended: 5/8/19 Ranks #132 Vmin #83 Vmin #55 vmin #43 Vmin #55 v...
19K 1.2K 71
BOOK 2 SEQUEL TO "HIS ALPHA PROTECTOR" ⚠️ WARNING.... *Smut, of course ✖️ Angst ✖️Bloodymess *Jikook RANKS #6 IN JIKOOK
64.7K 2.5K 25
Where Taehyung has an eating disorder and Jungkook helps him through it. MATURE CONTENT! This story will include: -Vivid descriptions of having an e...
8.7K 269 35
"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm