idle

By tashajenkinslikan

not the most perfect art piece of writing but i can guaranteed that every thoughts and feelings are being pou... More

Relapse
Lost Words of Gospel
Grey
Route
Time
Wanderer
True Love
Hope
Nihilist
The Phases
My Motherland
Awakening Mind
Hymn
Extraordinary
Poet
Goddess
Null
The Sunset Chaser
God of Ego
Serenity
Idle
Guilty Pleasure
Illusion
Irreplaceable
Rekindle
Schizophrenia
Lover of The Night
In Your Religion
Friends
Fast Lane
Fatigue
Healing
Home
No One Else
Long Island Iced Tea
Harvest Season
The Confessor
With You
Lust
The Rope
Surreal Soulmates
Eternal Flames
The Seeress : Last Words
Idle : Volume II
4th of April
The Seeress : Before Time
The White's Dream
711
Armada
The Argument of Love
The First Creation
Nostalgia
Thoughts
A Special Letter To You: The Ocean & The Moon
Flower
Seven Five Interlude
Paper Heart
Santiago De Compostela
Mistress Of The East
Despondency
Healing Property
Moral Value
Because of Me

Infatuation

99 6 0
By tashajenkinslikan

upon meeting you on a sunny june, i had no idea you would mean the world to me let alone you had shared one of my real happiest moment in my life. before you entered my life, i always thought that i am wise but even the smartest person might be stupid when they are in love. i saw the potential in you, so i did fell in love. you were different back then. no other men can compare to you. sincerely, you were a blessing. the quiet before the storm, you started fading. no consistency in your routines and sudden absent of feelings. i wished you had put our differences aside, maybe things would have worked out between us but instead, you blame it on your infatuation, infidelity and negligence. the bittersweet memory lane that i have walked with you is forevermore i bear throughout my mind and sanity. the harsh and painful truth i have to endure is since you're gone i can't imagine going back to that town again while i feel lost without you by my side. in the past, you may tame my wild and stubborn heart yet in the present, for the return of your betrayal, my heart disowned you and at the same time, my heart cries out loud for you...wherever you are now.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 258 25
This is just a collection of random poems ,some random thoughts.
91.9K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
21.4K 854 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...