Love on the Dance Floor

Par jessicaahaleyy

A dance moms love story between Brooke and Brandon Plus

Love on the Dance Floor
Love on the dance floor part 2
Part 3
Love on the dance floor part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Update/ where is this going?

Part 5

1.4K 8 5
Par jessicaahaleyy

Chapter 51- Brandon's POV: Kelly and my mom walked into the bus. Awwe that's so cute! Kelly said, is she asleep? Yeah I told her. She took out her phone and took a picture then walked back to her seat I looked out the window and then played on my phone for a bit. I all of a sudden looked at my phone it's an hour till we get to the hotel. I lean in and kiss Brooke she wakes up and looks at me. I said an hour till we get to the hotel! She smiled at me and said how long was I asleep? 3 hours I replied. She said wow and you didn't move, cause I was sleeping in your lap? Yeah she smiled then kissed me. I opened up twitter and looked at what's new brooke looked too! Her mom had posted -- go to get a coffee come back on the bus and Brooke is sleeping in Brandon's lap! They are growing up-- she tagged me, Brooke and my mom then the pic. I showed Brooke the pic she smiled then I went out of then pic then she said is that on twitter? Yeah I say. Brookes POV: I sat up and said mom why did you post that picture on twitter? I asked her she said it was cute. Then Chloe maddie and Paige said oh I wanna see this pic. I slouched down into Brandon's lap and Sat there when we got to the hotel I got up and grabbed his hand we walked into the hotel and stood there waiting for Abby to check us in.

Chapter 52- Abby gave nia,Maddie and Kenzie keys for their room. Then walked over to Chloe and Paige and gave them there keys. All I could think to myself is why didn't Abby give me a key, I kinda need one! Then I said abby Abby I kinda need a key I doubt that Chloe or Paige are gonna give up theirs! Abby looked at my mom and said you didn't tell her yet? My mom said no she looked at me and said you are not sharing a room with Paige and chloe anymore your sharing a room with brandon. Abby came up and handed us our keys we walked outside to wait at the bus to get our luggage. Maddie looked at me and said so your sharing with paige and chloe?no I said. You get your own room? Chloe asked me I said no. Then I looked up at Brandon and smiled. Wait Paige said are you and brandon sharing a room? Yeah I say. Everyone looked shocked. Then Abby came out with Gia and the moms we grabbed our luggage the kids went in one elevator and moms in the other. We were on the 2nd floor moms on 3rd! I was across the hall from Paige and next to them is Maddie. I went in and sat down my luggage then plopped down on the bed. Then I looked at Brandon is there only one bed?he nodded I said I'll be right back.

Chapter 53- I walk out of the room and go knock on paige's door! she opens it and I walk right in. you have 2 beds I say, they nod then I walk out and maddie's door is open. Kenzie sees me and runs to hug me. I tell her I'll come see her later she says okay I walk down to the elevators and go up to 3rd floor. Abby's door is open I still knock on the door though! She looks at me and says hello Brooke can I help you? Yes Abby I just had a question for you. Okay what is it? Did me and Brandon get the wrong room? No why Brooke? Because we only have 1 bed and the others have 2! Nope that's correct brooke, it happened because we all trust you guys and since you guys are dating I didn't think it would be a big deal. Thank you miss Abby she surprisingly gave me a hug then I walked down the hall to my moms room I knock she opens the door and says what's wrong I look at her and smile nothing I just was talking to Abby and she hugged me. My mom looked at me shocked I told her I was gonna go back down stairs she said okay. I walked down to the elevator and went back down to my room. I knocked on the door because I forgot my key.

Chapter54- Brandon opened the door and I went to walk in and ran into him. We both laughed I said let me in Brandon. He looked at me and said what's the password I laughed i don't know I told him.you can't come in till you know the password. Okay Is this the password I lean I and kiss him then a minute later I pull away he looks at me and says wow! That wasn't the password but you can come in he picked me up and walked into the room. He shut the door and set me down on the bed. He looked at me and said tv? I said Naah ! I took out my phone and checked twitter! He came up behind me and I felt him over my shoulder I tilted my head back and kissed him. He just smiled at me. I put my phone away and turned around and sat my back across the backrest. Brandon came and sat next to me. I just smiled at him then he looked into my eyes and said you know the password was I love you! I tell him That is so cheesy but cute. He kisses me.

Chapter55- my phone starts to ring I pick it up and it's Maddie and Kenzie sing call me maybe I just smile then hit speaker! They stop and say hey brookie whats up? I said nothing just sitting here with Brandon. What about you guys? I asked them. Well we were singing call me maybe then we called you cause we wanna know if maybe you and Brandon would go swimming with us. Cause mom said she won't take us until after dinner. I looked at brandon and said into the phone ask Brandon. Brandon please will you take us Kenzie begged him. He smiled at me and said okay. They screamed then I said be ready in 10 mins. Tell all the other girls too!

Chapter 56- I go into the bathroom and get changed into my bathing suit. Then I look In the mirror take a picture and post it on instagram and put the comment going swimming with the girls and him<3 ! I hit post then turn off my phone and walk out Brandon is sitting on the bed waiting with 2 towels in his hand! We walk out of the room down the hall to maddies. I knock at the door and all the girls are in there ready! I tell them okay let's go we all go down stairs and into the pool! I started to lay out in the sun.(it's an outdoor pool) there is a bit of sun still out. All the girls jump In the pool and then I'm laying there and I fell something no someone blocking my sun. I look up and it's.

Chapter 57- it's Brandon! I look at him and say yes can I help you? He laughs at me then says yes I have a takeout order to get you in the pool. I look at him and laugh. Sometimes I swear he can just make me smile like there's no tomorrow! I look around and see Kenzie behind me with her phone I say help Kenzie? She says no I'm the video taker! Brandon picks me up and the jumps in the pool with me. I swim up and he's laughing. Did you enjoy he asks me. I reply yep now its time to get you back as he's stepping out of the pool I jump on his back. He laughs then turns around. Need a ride? Yeah I do I reply. I jump into his arms and he gets out of the pool then sets me down where I was tanning before. I just laugh. He goes to stand near the pool to talk to maddie. I start to walk up behind him I put my finger on my lip so they knew to be quiet I snuck up behind him and pushed him in! All the girls started to laugh.

Chapter 58- he swam up and said is that how you wanna play I said sure. He left me alone while I had went back to my chair to tan. About 20 mins later I get up and turn my back facing the pool while I look in my bag for my phone. I all of a sudden feel someone run up to me and hug me I turn around and brandon picks me up I scream! Don't throw me in the pool please I beg him. He looks at me and says why not? I said this is why. I lean in and kiss him. Then pull away. He sets me down and I look at him and say fine. I walk into the pool then swim over to brandon. He started to Kiss me but I didn't mind. He pulled away we swam for a bit and I got out to check the time it was 4! I told everyone and we all grabbed our towels and went upstairs to get ready for dinner. As we were in the room Brandon was sitting on the bed and I was in my suitcase looking for clothes to wear his phone started to ring I turned around at him.

Chapter 59- he picked up his phone he Said hello. He was silent then said wow okay so 2 days and a night? He asked questionably. I just looked at him all I could think was who was he talking too! He said okay yes I'll meet you in the lobby at 7. Okay thanks bye. He hung up and I said who was that. He said it was Abby. She has a job for me to do I would be there 2 days and a night, But I would earn $100! Wow I say he looks at me and says yeah. I accepted it. So tomorrow morning at 7 I meet abby in the lobby and I'm gone. He just smiled at me then said we have to be in the lobby in 45 minutes. I ran into the bathroom got changed put on my makeup and did my hair quickly. I came out and Brandon was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and key and we went down to the lobby where everyone was waiting.

Chapter 60- We walked out of the elevator and everyone was waiting. We walked down the street to a restaurant. I sat next to Brandon and Kenzie on my other side. We were eating when Melissa said what do you guys wanna do tomorrow? I looked at brandon and said brandon isn't here tomorrow so it's just the girls. Diane looked at Brandon then said where are you going to be? Well actually before we came down here my phone rang and it was Abby. Her mom has house here so she needs work done so I'm getting paid! I will be there tomorrow I'm gonna sleep there then I'll be home sometime the next day! I smile at him. Diane says okay. Brandon looks at me an says Brooke I'm not gonna be gone that long it's okay if you cry. Everyone starts to laugh. I look at him and say oh brandon don't lie to them I'm never the one crying about you leaving your always the one crying and the one that can't go that long without kissing me, holding my hand, giving me a hug or just being with me. They all laugh and then Kenzie looks at Brandon and says the truth has been spoken I smile and hug Kenzie. Brandon looks at me and says i guess your right you are hard to be without. I smile then he kisses my forehead. than melissa says okay so where are we going girls? Bowling! Paige and Chloe yell at the same time. Melissa says is that okay then Starbucks for breakfast and bowling for the day? All the girls nod their heads except me. Melissa says brooke is that alright? Brooke? Then my mom says Brandon! Yeah he says. Okay I got Brooke's attention now, Brooke Melissa is talking to you. Oh sorry I didn't hear you I was talking to brandon. Then paige says of course you were. I shoot her a shut up look. Then melissa says Starbucks for breakfast and then bowling tomorrow ? Yeah sure I day then our food comes.

Chapter 61- we are walking back to the hotel and diane says Brooke come here please. I Look at Brandon and he just looks at me weird. She pulls me back to where the moms are. Yes Diane! I say. Well me and your mom thought since Brandon is gonna be gone tomorrow and the next day that maybe since all the girls are going out tomorrow maybe the next day me you and your mom can go out for lunch and the mall and talk. Sure I say. Okay Diane replies. Then Brandon says what about me? I just laugh. Then Diane tells him it's a girls day! Then we are at the hotel so Melissa said why docent everyone go for a swim. I look at Brandon and then I say okay but I'll be down in a hour. Okay were gonna all meet here in a half an hour. Then my mom looks at me and says why brooke? I reply to her I haven't talked. To any of my friends for a while so I'm gonna call them! Oh okay hun. When we get up to the room we just relax for a bit while I text people. Brandon looks at me and said want me to wait for you? I say no go! I'll be down soon okay he says and he leaves after a few minutes I FaceTime britt! Hey britt I gotta talk to you!

Chapter 62- Hey what's up! What did my brother do? He didn't break your heart did he? No,no but he did interrupt my tan! Britt laughed. Okay so Brandon is leaving tomorrow and then won't be back till the next day late, and your mom said not tomorrow but the next day they as in my mom and her wanna go shopping with me and also lunch! To talk! I'm kinda scared what do they wanna talk about! Look Brooke knowing my mom and your mom pretty well they just are gonna ask how it's going, do you love him, does he treat you well,and maybe is it weird sharing a room and bed with Brandon. If they ask that seriously it like when you guys were little cause you were best friends and would have sleepovers! Thanks Britt a lot! No problem Brooke I would do anything for you! Even beat up your brother? Yep why does he need it? Yeah he interrupted my tan! Haha yeah no one messes with tanning. I love you Britt! Same and when your here in vegas we have to hang all the time! Okay I say but your brother may have a problem with that he may want me. Okay so I'll fight him for you! Britt tells me. Okay everyones at the pool should go down! Gonna try and still get a tan! Don't blame you okay bye Brooke! I hang up and put on my swimsuit grab a towel and my key and phone. I get down to the pool and the sun is still out all I can think is yes! I set down all my stuff then go lay.

Chapter 63- all of a sudden I feel someone picking me up and i feel wet! I open my eyes and Brandon had me in his arms and says no tanning! Come swim! I scream then I close my eyes and plug my nose and he Jumps into the pool with me in his arms! I come up and look at him. Your mean I say! he just smiles. I say where is Britt when you need her? He laughs then says what?I told your sister about you ruining my tan and she says that she would beat you up! Haha now would she he teases me! Yep I say then he leans in and kisses me and then I hear Paige scream as loud as she can PDA! I pull away and laugh then realize everyone is staring at us! I swim over to Paige and say Paige I'm gonna get you. She yells not if I swim away! I'm swimming after her and then I feel someone grab me it's brandon! I say Brandon! What are you doing? Helping Paige he says and also getting to hug you! I slip out of his grip and climb out of the pool and jump in right behind Paige and Grab her she serenaders! We all play a huge game of Marco polo even the moms then they say 10 more minutes I climb out and go sit in the hot tub! A couple of secconds later Brandon comes and sits with me. He says hey I'm gonna miss you. I look at him and say it's only 2 days you know I tell him. I know and I'm gonna miss being able to do this and he leans in and starts to kiss me. I kiss him back. Next thing I know I feel kenzie sit next to me and tap me I pull away and Kenzie says brookie Brandon it's time to leave okay I tell Kenzie. We get out and grab out towel dry off then my phone rings I pick it up!

Chapter 64- it was Britt! How was tanning? Not good at all I sat for 3 mins then your brother threw me in the pool. Brandon started to laugh. Britt said I wanna talk to Brandon. Okay I say I hand him the phone its your sister. He looks at me then hits speaker and says hello! Brandon you need a lesson you don't ruin a girls tanning time! I just laugh then Brandon says never heard of that rule! But even if t was one I wouldn't obey it. Then laughs she says fine looks like paybacks coming your way in vegas! Bye brandon!Bye brooke she says then hangs up I laugh. He looks at me and says so you think this is funny? I smile just a bit I tease. Okay then he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder I scream. Then he let's me down. All the girls and moms are laughing. Then all the girls give Brandon a hug and say see you in 2 days! Then Kenzie comes up and says to me can you tuck me in? I say okay! Diane and the moms all give Brandon a hug then say goodbye! We all get in the elevator and go upstairs to our rooms! I go and change into pajamas then grab my phone and key and say be right back have to tuck Kenzie in! He says okay. I knock on the door and Kenzie says where's Brandon? I say in the room. She looks at me and says I want you and brandon to tuck me in. Okay I'll get him Kenzie I go back into the room and he says your back quick. That's cause Kenzie wants you to come too! Okay he says he grabs my hand and we walk down there. We both say goodnight to Kenzie and give her a hug and kiss then we leave. We walk back down to our room and I knock on Paige and Chloe's room door. I tell them goodnight then give Chloe my key to wake me up. I go into my room and instantly lay down on the be Brandon says goodnight. He kisses me and says I love you Brooke, I tell him I love you too! He kisses my forehead then I fall asleep.

Chapter 65- I wake up to Chloe and Paige singing call me maybe and jumping on me. I open my eyes an start laughing I scream I'm up I'm up! They laugh and get off me I wake up and they sit on my bed. I pick out a cute green dress and go into the bathroom and put it on. I put on my makeup, brush my teeth,and do my hair. I come out of the bathroom unplug my phone, and look at my texts the first one was from Brandon it read -- good morning beautiful-- then another one from him -- I love you-- I replied I love you too! I locked my phone and my room key and then me Paige and Chloe went down stairs and the moms were there. 5 mins later the other girls came down and we went to Starbucks. I ordered a cinnamon bun and a coffee! We all Sat down. Everyone started to talk but me. I was just sitting here looking at the texts from Brandon and eating my breakfast. Then I heard Brooke! I popped my right up. Uh yeah? It was Paige she said what are you doing? I said nothin. She stole my phone before I could grab it. She started reading all mine and Brandon's recent messages then all the girls said I wanna see! I looked at mom and she knew what I ment. she said Paige give brooke back her phone and don't read her messages! Paige said okay and handed me my phone. Then it went off! It was brandon it said -- I'm sorry I'm gone but when I get back we will sneak away for a date just the 2 of us! -- I just started smiling. Then Paige said oh she's texting Brandon. I looked at her and said no I'm not why would you think that! She said the look on your face I just blushed. I replied to him -- I would love that! Love you now off to the mall!-- then my mom said okay girls let's get going!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.9K 223 17
A retired agent was hired as bodyguard for a class of young dancers. Little did he knows the crazy lives they were going through under a reality tv s...
1.9K 35 31
Chloe is going to Florida to stay with her Aunt Nia! Will she have besties? Boyfriends? Or will is be just another boring trip to a relative! Chloe g...
1.6K 24 18
2K 51 4
High achiever, don't you see? Dance Moms / Female OC Very Slow Updates 2024 © marlborocuts