Why Me?! (Discontinued)

By muxchluv

Cold, cynical and a brute. Those are the words that are used to describe Y/n Leo. The daughter of Remnant's m... More

things to know
Chapter-1
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
chapter- 5
chapter- 6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter-17
Chapter- 18
chapter-19
Chapter-20
Valentine special
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Just Relax 1
Chapter - 34
Chapter 35
Announcement

Chapter- 2

12.5K 183 182
By muxchluv

Y/n's POV

I sat on my bed, legs crossed while reading a book, a blush appeared on my face as I read an interesting... scene, I guess you could say i was about to tear this thing to shreds but instead of that I kept reading, cause I was err... Curious?

Anyways, I look at him with lustful eyes, sometimes being gay is amazing I walked near him and kissed him he kissed me back and he-- "RING! RING! RI-" "FUCKIN' ALARM CLOCK!" I smashed the alarm clock with my hands, my BARE hands.

I looked at it and sweatdropped "Crap" I muttered over and over again i look at the clock on the wall and gave out a relieved sigh good it's only 7 o' clock.

I sigh and threw the book away, I went to the kitchen trying to find something to eat "no luck, Whodafuck ate the whole fridge?!" the only thing was left is one bite of broccoli left, poor broccoli.

I groaned and went back to my room to change, I just wore a f/c hoodie and s/f/c jeans, I grabbed some money and left a note on the counter for my dads.

Le time skip

I walked back home with two bags full of groceries, I signed up for it since some bastard ate the whole fucking fridge, a - hole.

I reached the front of my door and laid the groceries on the floor, I looked at a clock in the house by the window 8 o' clock, I sigh I opened the door with the spare key my dad or hunter gave me.

Another time skip

I put on my battle gear and ate some toast with jam on it, after I finished it I looked at my dads, saikyo was washing dishes and hunter is sitting on the couch I smiled hunter noticed it even though it was a small smile, "Hey bee, what're you smiling at?" "Nothing much but I just noticed that you and are like a normal married couple" he cocked his eyebrow up "How so?" "father is the housewife or err, husband and you are the average lazy dad" I smirk, he looked at me with an amused face "Pfft did ya' hear what she said hun?" He chuckled and looked at father.

Father looked back and gave a stern glare "huh?" dad stood up and went to father he wrapped his arms around his waist and laid his head on the crook of his neck, "She said you were a housewife" dad's ears were pinned to his head and his tail was flickering on and about "I practically am" fathers ears were shot up and his tail was stiff "I do the work around here while you two are on and about doing none of the chores" he growled dad chuckled and played with fathers h/c hair.

I looked at them, ears pinned to my head tail between my legs, blushing lightly I shook it off and took this chance to pull on dad's tail, he gasped and looked back he looked at me with a confused glare "school?" I huffed I looked at his face and it showed 'Sorry please don't kill me' face I sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose "Can we please hurry up? I don't wanna be late for the ship" dad chuckled and father muttered an "im sorry"

I sigh and looked away, gay fathers... Seriously I smirked and secretly chuckled, I looked over at them flirting ughhh I coughed loudly they snapped out of their trance and looked at me hunter's face grew an expression "OOPS! SORRY AGAIN!" he bustled as he opened a portal totally forgot to mention hunter has this ability he took my hand and yanked me through the portal "what abou--" I saw saikyo come through the portal.

I grimaced at the ship did I mention it have motion sickness? No?

I already feel sick looking at this... Monstrosity I looked at my fathers "well i have to go now... SHI---" I cut off my own sentence and realised I was about to swear infront of my fathers "Shoot! I mean shoot I forgot my bag!" hunter called a portal and I went through it I saw my f/c backpack, I smile and grabbed it as i was about to went through it went to my room and grabbed 'Love~ Love~ Paradise" or in this case one of my... Novels...

I looked at the cover and grabbed another book 'Because of a dragon' it read on the cover.

I smile and shoved them into the bag, since it was a backpack I hung it over my shoulder and jumped through the portal I looked at my parents and they looked back and hunter was about to burst into tears I sigh and stood on my tip toes and kissed both of their cheeks.

I walked away heading towards the blimp I looked back and hunter was crying Im not even going to college yet and they're crying their asses cause of me and wasn't this the second time seeing me go?

I jumped in the ship and saw F/n running to me, next thing I knew she pinned me to the floor I looked at her and groaned "seriously f/n" I said she had a sheepish smile on and chuckled, she stood up and stretched out a hand for me I grabbed it, pulled her down and stood up walking away.

"HEY!!!" her voice began to fade away I ignored her and went to search for the rest of my team, while doing so I saw a girl with black and red hair looking like red riding hood because of her gear, I look next to her and saw a girl with messy blonde hair and violet hues I sighed and looked behind them seeing, andi, one of my team mates i walked towards her until i felt sick, I held my stomach looking around to find a bathroom or a trashcan to puke in.

"Ok bud, let's go find you a bathroom" andi said "What would I do without you?" I sounded like a drunk person "Probably nothin' because you'd be puking everywhere if i wasn't here" she carried me bridal style and went to the bathroom.

Hours later

Me and andi walked out of the bathroom and I had pure disgust written all over my face, I look beside me and saw andi playing with her silver hair, she never bothers to tie her hair, I looked straight into her gold and blue orbs, she looked back at me and we had a mini staring contest she laughed "God we're so stupid" "yup, that's the joy of being young... We don't care, we're stupid and we like having fun" I said looking away and saw the girl that looked like red riding hood, she looked out the window and jumped up and down.

My stomach growled and I held onto my stomach motion sickness, my only weakness I tried to walk but I ended up crashing into red riding hood.

Later

I felt someone slap my face lightly, I woke up and saw an angel with black and red hair-- dumb ass that's the girl you literally ran into, "Hi sorry to bother you but we're here, I'm ruby rose!! What's your name?" 'ruby' said "God, I'm sorry, I'm y/n leo" I said, This pillow is soft I buried my face into the pillow until I heard giggling and a faint moan I looked up and saw ruby blushing "why are you blushing?" "Careful where you put your face" I was confused for a moment but realised, my face went to 50 shades of red and I stood up.

"i am so sorry!" I said ruby was waving her hands in front of her "I... It's alright" she said, I let out a small smile and sighed in relief I looked around "Where's the blonde you were with?" "Oh! You mean yang? Well... Where is she?" I facepalm, I grab her hand "Let's go find this 'Yang' " even though I don't who these girls are, I feel safe around her, she smiled which made my heart beat accelerate,  god she's cute I blushed.

"am I really cute?" I nodded my head unconsciously, "Wait how-" "you said it outloud" she smirked and giggled, I blushed and held her hand tighter as we approached the exit of the ship I let go of ruby's hand and went running out of the ship "FREEDOM!" I said triumphantly I look back at the entrance of the ship and saw ruby giggling as she did too skipped out, "RUBY!" I saw the blonde she was with, I think her name was... Yang? Or something "YANG!" ruby ran to yang like flash, "Sheesh she's super fast" I said crossing my arms, they both hug eachother, I felt... A little hurt that ruby wasn't doing that to me.

I walk towards them "So ruby is this your girlfriend or something" I said with a hint of jealousy, yang laughed "No! Dude she's my sister" I look at her dumbfounded "I don't see the resemblance, one of you adopted or half?" "ruby is the half" I nodded my head, "yang! This is my new friend y/n!" ruby said jumping up and down I smile.

"that's good to know ruby, well you two have fun while i go" yang said and with a blink of an eye she was in the middle of a swarm of people "YANGGG!" ruby called out for yang "HAVE FUN LIL' SIS" I sighed and pat ruby's head "Wanna take a walk?" I asked she nodded I saw ruby walk and run into a schnee "What are you doing?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?!" she scolded ruby I crossed my arms and looked at the scene, I wonder how she's going to deal with this "I am so sorry!".

The scene started getting more interesting when the dust exploded and the black haired faunus insulted the schnee, I giggled and went towards ruby I held out a hand for her which she gladly took and pulled herself up "Oh hey than-" she looked around for the faunus "oh, Well anyways she was a jerk, a big stupid jerk" I hear her mumble I laugh and sighed looking at her I dusted the dust off of her face and the rest of her body, "Shall we go on a walk now?" she nodded her head until a guy with blonde hair came up on us I glared at him.

He decided to ignore me and looked at ruby "Oh! Wait aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?" "Hey! Aren't you the girl who created the crater!" I relaxed, but they both kept on bickering "Stop bickering like a married couple" I said "DIDN'T SHE THROW UP TOO?!" he pointed at me "At least I had the decency to throw up in the bathroom!" I barked my tail moving left to right along with my ears.

He looked taken back at my sudden comment he sighed "Well the name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it!" me and ruby stared at him "Ah! Well that's what my mom said" "Mama's boy" I muttered underneath my breath "Huh?" "Nothing"
"RUBY!" yang's voice rang into my ears, "Yang?" "Ruby the ceremony or whatever it was is starting! Y/n let's go!" she grabbed mine and ruby's hand and ran off

At the ceremony

Me and ruby stood right next to eachother and she went straight to the schnee, the only thing I heard was "Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try out clothes and talk about cute boys like tall, blond and... scraggly over there" she said with a hint of sarcasm while she nodded towards jaune.

I laugh and the ceremony ended, "Y/N!!" i heard f/n's voice, Shit.

======
Chapter 2 done!
Added a couple to your harem:

Ofc the first lgbt character in rwby

Literally almost all the girls in rwby...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 63 13
(Note: This is my first ever attempt at a fanfiction so don't be too harsh please, but constructive criticism is always welcomed! Also there will pro...
362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...
1.9K 23 15
Waste of space, brat, useless... just a few of the names you get called by your 'loving' family. The names Y/N Rose. You are the family's disappointm...
2.5K 54 10
This is a story about a certain guardian. This guardian was different from the rest. There was just something.... special about him, something differ...