My Ex-Bully Louis Tomlinson k...

Da Isbella2394

Darcy was tortured all through elementary, middle school, and junior high by Louis Tomlinson who insisted on... Altro

My Ex-Bully Louis Tomlinson kidnapped me (One Direction Fan-fiction)
Chapter one~So we meet again-
Chapter two~ Get out of my mind, get out of my life-
Chapter three~ Taken-
Chapter Four~ You Only Want to see me Breaking-
Chapter five~ What hurts the most is being so close-
Chapter six~ Won't say i'm in love-
Chapter seven~ Just a Kiss-
Chapter eight~ Oh, how i wish that was me-
Chapter nine~ I wanna be loved by you-
Chapter ten~ Your song-
Chapter eleven~ You should open your eyes, but they stay closed-
Chapter twelve~ When you're gone-
Chapter thirteen~ There's no happy endings in life-
Chapter fourteen~ Conflicted-
Chapter fifteen~ Don't forget me-
Chapter seventeen~Without You, I'll be Miserable at Best-
Chapter eighteen~ You Can't Handle the Truth-
Chapter nineteen~ Everybody Lies-
Chapter twenty~ Puzzle Pieces-
Chapter Twenty One~ When life flashes before your eyes-
Chapter Twenty Two~ Taste of Your Own Medicine-
Chapter Twenty Three~ Heath-
Chapter Twenty Four~ Scars-
Please read

Chapter sixteen~ Please don't forget... about us-

54.5K 624 284
Da Isbella2394

Hey!!!!!! I am soo sorry i haven't update!

I've been a bit busy with my sister graduation party, and also, my best friend is leavingfor TWO WEEKS tomorrow so i wanted to be with her as much as possible.

You guys are so lucky; because, See I've done the cinnamon challenge before, but i did it again last night with two of my friends. And holy shit! I swallowed so freaken much, i started choking, like i literally could not breathe, i was like crying, i seriously thought i was going to die, my other friends was like "OMG MARISA! BREATHE! CALM DOWN! DONT DIE!" And i was just like gasping for air and she was telling me to breathe threw my nose and i was so scared. Like it was bad. The rest of the night my throat was on fire. Like yeah, not fun, that is the second and last time i will ever do that. Im actually a bit disapointed we didnt get it on camera, 'cuz it would've been funny it watch. And my one friend posted on facebook that i died! Haha:D 

Okay, so now that i bored you guys to death!! haha continuing with why you came here! the story! :D

Hope you enjoy! 

Comment and vote!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

P.S. Beware cinnamon :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darcy's P.O.V.

I knew who Louis was, and trust me, i didn't want him anywhere near me. He was the reason that i suffered. He was also so mean to me. Insult after insult after insult. It was like he enjoyed my agony. Why couldn't he see that he was hurting me?

I don't even know what happened. Memories came back in a rush; I was walking down the alley on my way to work and Louis grabbed me, i hit my head... and thats it.

"You don't know who i am?" The boy with the brown hair and soft eyes asked.

"Um..." I looked at all of them hardly, "Oh! You guys are that band thats Louis' in right? One Direction?"

They all shared worried and anxious glances.

 "What's going on? What happened? What do you want?" I asked nervously, scotching away from Louis. 

They shifted anxiously, looking at each other.

"Well..." Louis trailed, "After you fell and hit your head that day in the alley, we brought you home, i apoligized, you forgave me, we all became friends, then your parents... they... died, and so you moved in with us, and then you got hit by a car..."

WAIT WHAT!?

"What?" I whispered, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry Dacy." Louis whispered, looking at me sympathetically.

I couldn't believe it. My parents were... dead? Dead. They couldn't be. It wasn't possible. How did? When? What?! I can't even...

I broke down sobbing. I couldn't believe it. I buried my face in my hands and cried. So hard; i didn't notice the guys looking at Louis like he was crazy, i didn't realize Louis had been lying, and i didn't see how longingly Liam and Louis gazed at me.

Louis' P.O.V.

Yeah, so i'm pretty sure all you readers out there hate me. I hate me. I'm an awful person. For the obvious reasons; bullying Dacry, kidnapping her, accusing her of doing something she didn't, kicking her out, then kidnapping her again, which caused her to run away and yes, get hit by a car, now she lost her memory, and i lied to her. I said her parents were dead; they were very much alive. I said she was our friend; half the time she could barely look at us. 

The one thing i didn't regret; was not telling her about our relationship. Don't get me wrong; i love Darcy with all of my heart, but i couldn't hurt her anymore than i had. And telling her she made love to her bully, that she had said she was in love with me, the guys who made her life a liing hell, well, i couldn't do that to her. It'd be too hard on her. 

It'd be like... like The Vow, except worse. I did a lot of bad things, but i wouldn't do that to her.

The guys were now shooting me the dirtiest looks, wondering why i lied. But it was better this way; now she wouldn't try to leave, she wouldn't think she had been kidnapped, she wouldn't hate us, she wouldn't be hurting so much, although i had said her parents died.

I wish that things were different, i wish she remembered me, but i didn't in a way, because i hated that she remembered me as her kidnapper. I never wanted her to get hurt, believe me, but thats just how it happened, and i was so sorry for that.

She had cried herself to sleep, and i gently stoked her long blonde hair.

"Lou, we need to talk." Liam said angrily, arms crossed.

The rest of the guys behind him, glaring.

I couldn't help, but giggle at their little formation.

"Yeah?"

"Don't laugh!" Zayn snapped, "We were trying to look intimidating."

"You failed." I stiffled another laugh.

He rolled his eyes.

"Louis." Liam said seriously.

Shit. 

"Why did you lie?" Niall asked me confused.

"Because its whats best. Think about it; now she won't try to run or hurt herself or any of that. She could be happy." I sighed.

"You told her that her parents died." Liam shook his head.

"Do you think she would stay if she knew they were alive?" I asked.

"Why didn't you just lie completely? Act like we never even kidnapped her? Why didn't you do that?" Liam questioned.

"Because..." I looked away, "I dont want her to leave... and also, i didn't think of that."

Liam facepalmed, "Lou, you're being selfish, it's not fair to her."

"It's too late now." I shrugged.

"You do realize she will get her memory back eventually... right?" Harry asked me sadly.

I nodded, "And i'll figure it out, when the time comes." 

"Louis... can i talk to you alone?" Harry narrowed his eyes.

I stiffened worriedly. When Harry wanted to, he could be more strict than Liam... and that was saying something.

I followed him into the hall and he ran his fingers threw his dark curls frustrated.

"I know." He stated.

"Know what?" I asked confused.

"I know how much you love her, thats why you couldn't bring yourself to let her go, and even thought the guys didnt notice, i noticed that you didn't mention having a relationship with her. You did that so that she wouldn't get even more hurt, didn't you? And honestly, i'm proud of you... but also disappointed at the same time. Lou, your being selfish by keeping her. And what happens when she does remember? Are you going to lie again? Is your entire relationship going to be based off of all of these lies?" His green orbs stared into my own blue ones accusingly.

"Harry..." I sighed.

"I get it." He gave me a small smile, "You don't need to say anything, but i want you to think about what your doing."

With that said, he walked back into Darcy's hospital room.

I sighed, why was he always right?

Liam's P.O.V.

The doctor told us we could bring her home now, but i didn't want to wake her up. 

"One of us should carry her." Zayn said.

"I'll do it." I smiled.

I pushed down the covers on the hospital bed, seeing that she was only wearing the small flimsy hospital gown. I frowned and looked at the guys. Louis toke off his sweatshirt and tossed it to me. Niall began taking off his sweats.

"Niall... what are you doing?" I asked him confused.

He laughed, "I have shorts on under."

I was nervous about pickig her up, because she had broken a couple of ribs and her left leg.

He handed me his sweats. I pulled the sweatshirt over her head and the gown. Then i somehow managed to get the sweats on over her cast as well. Afterwards, i gently pulled her into my arms, careful not to hurt her. She winced in her sleep. She was so light, it would've been harder to carry a feather. We began walking to the car. I gazed down at her, she was so beautiful. Full pink lips, rosy red cheeks against her fair skin. Long dark lashes. Wavy golden locks. And the bluest eyes, when you stared into them, it was almost like looking up at the sky.

I was so scared when Louis found her there on the ground. I winced remembering the blood all around her. I could practically taste it. There was so much, a pool of red. When i first saw her... i was on shock, all i could do was stare uncomprehendedly at her. I shuddered just thinking about it. How could someone just hit her and leave? They didn't even try to help her, they just left! Bastards.

And now; she'd lost her memory. And Louis put all these lies in her head. And i was scared of what would happen when she woke up, because, if i'm completely honest, then the truth is that i'm truly in love with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!

Okay, so just a small cliffhanger, nothing too bad!

I'd like to thank you all! because honestly i have sooo many reads, like so many!

Its unbelievable! I never thought people would like it that much and i figured i'd be writing mostly to myself. Haha! I'm honestly flabbergasted and i really would just like to thank all of you!

Oh and i promise Darcy will have more lines in the next chapter!

So thank you guys! I LOVE YA!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment and vote? :D

Lots of love,

- Marisa <3

P.S. Stop trying to kill me ;) You know who you are.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

21.9K 590 17
Lacy is bullied by her classmates. Her mother doesn't have a clue about it and Lacy doesn't want her mother to know. Lacy has secrets that she plans...
602K 8.5K 21
Harry Styles gets kidnapped and taken to Louis Tomlinson, who loaned money to people who need it. Harry's stepfather borrowed money and refused to pa...
10.9K 206 16
What started out as a normal day turned out to be a disaster - Niall gets kidnapped. The enemy has his eyes on the innocent lads of One Direction for...
128 6 11
One Direction are pretty famous, and so are their fandom; the Directioners. All Directioners have a bit of craziness hidden in them, and when they me...