Doraemon: Villains United

By Rajatava77

Ledina, one of Doraemon's old and powerful villains has now arisen from her slumber and wants here revenge. S... More

Doraemon Story 1: Rise of the Weak
Doraemon Story 2: Attack on Mayana
Doraemon Story 3: Villians Unite (Ledina, Gigazombie, Nekozara and the Monster)
Doraemon Story 4: Nobita Knows It
Doraemon Story 5: Shizuka's Cookies
Doraemon Story 6: The Vulture Strikes
Doraemon Story 7: Nobita and Doraemon vs. THE VULTURE
Doraemon Story 8: Friends for Help!
Doraemon Story 9: The Meeting
Doraemon Story 10: The Air Battle Above The Seas!
Doraemon Story 11: Ledina's Wrath
Doraemon Story 13: Nobita vs Nekozara (SWORD FIGHT)
Doraemon Story 14: Dad is FREED!
Doraemon Story 15: Timeline Change
Doraemon Story 16: The Power of the Goddess
Doraemon Story 17: Battle of the Time Tunnel
Doraemon Story 18: Monster's Den
Doraemon Story 19: The Monster Strikes Again!
Doraemon Story 20: Doraemon and Nobita vs THE MONSTER
Doraemon Story 21: Doraemon's Mistake
Doraemon Story 22: The Evil King Returns
Doraemon Story 23: Destruction of Doraemon and Friends
Doraemon Story 24: The Day Arrives
Doraemon Story 25: Ledina's Ritual BEGINS!
Doraemon Story 26: Doraemon and Friends enter Gigazombie's BASE!
Doraemon Story 27: Doraemon and Nobita vs GIGAZOMBIE!
Doraemon Story 28: Gigazombie in the Air!
Doraemon Story 29: Face the Evil King!
Doraemon Story 30: Doraemon and Friends VS The Evil King!
Doraemon Story 31: Enter Ledina!
Doraemon Story 31.5 : Ledina's Army
Doraemon Story 32: Ledina's Trick
Doraemon Story 33: Nobita and friends vs LEDINA!
Doraemon Story 34: Here's comes Nobita!
Doraemon Story 35: It's Not Over Yet...
Doraemon Story 36: Dekisugi The Evil Villain
Doraemon Story 37: Gigazombie's Theft
Doraemon Story 38: Evil Dekisugi Strikes!
Doraemon Story 39: Shizuka vs Dekisugi!
Doraemon Story 40: The Storm Creator Activated!
Doraemon Story 41: Doraemon vs. Dekisugi (STAFF FIGHT!)
Doraemon Story 42: Convincing Gigazombie!
Doraemon Story 43: Doraemon's Observation
Doraemon Story 44: Nobita vs. GIGAZOMBIE!
Doraemon Story 45: Finding Storm Creator
Doraemon Story 46: Doraemon's Recovery
Doraemon Story 47: The Robot Hospital of the 22nd Century!
Doraemon Story 48: Gigazombie's Hypnotizing!
Doraemon Story 49: Technology vs. Nobita's Kindness
Doraemon Story 50: Nobita's Daily Life

Doraemon Story 12: Dad is CAPTURED!

267 10 4
By Rajatava77

Doraemon and Nobita had to make sure that Nekozara didn't capture dad while he was returning home from office. Doraemon found out dad using advanced person tracker and went there by Bamboo Copter. They just hovered there around the sky with their copters. Suddenly they saw DAD. He was walking but dreamy eyes, sometimes doing a little dance in the middle of the street and one time even hitting the electric pole. 'Can't we make dad normal?' Nobita asked. 'No, that's the problem! Why did he have to have one PARTY tonight?' Doraemon replied. Suddenly they saw Nekozara! Doraemon widened his eyes and drove straight towards him with great speed but all Nekozara needed was his sword to knock Doraemon out. Then he gave his big smile as Nobita widened his eyes, helpless, not knowing what to do next. Nekozara pulled out a lasso out of his cloak. Nobita suddenly flew to Doraemon and got his 4D pocket! He quickly put his hands in it and took out Legendary Sword "Denkomaru". 'NEKOZARA!' he yelled 'I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SWORD FIGHT!' Nekozara threw his lasso and first captured Dad. Then smiled and turned around, taking out his sword again slowly... Nobita knew that Denkomaru would win the battle. Nobita knew he was cheating in the fight but nothing could be done... he wanted to save dad after all.... and also wanted to take the revenge for knocking out Doraemon. 'I won't let you get away so soon!' Nobita murmured as he slowly stepped forward.... NOBITA vs NEKOZARA's Sword Fight was going to be epic! Nekozara was a skilled sword fighter and Nobita was using a gadget.... Both were equally matched.... the epic fight began....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 579 26
Request Avilable. Inazuma eleven go,Galazy,Orion and Ares all included. Still ongoing, but marked as completed. «Update: Thanks for 20k views » 1#go...
21.5K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
2.6K 83 13
A young boy, nobita who got the power of ice and water in an accident at a age of 2 years and faced so many adventures. It is the story of a betrayed...
13.8K 455 52
The story of a high school love between a demon and a goddess. Prince Meliodas of the Demon Clan had fallen in love with the enemy, Princess Elizabe...