REVENGE

By makylaalykam

Emily was the quiet, ugly nerd who everyone bullied. even her twin brother Alex bullied her, and of course he... More

Prologue
IMPORTANT!!!
My New Life
What Have I Done
The News
guess who's back
IMPORTANT!!!
family reunion part 1
family reunion part 2
pranks and punches
Anger and regret
The Soul Seekers
Problems With Questions
Laying Low
Everything Comes With A Price
THAT'S YOUR HOUSE!!!
Confessions
A Gut Feeling
The Voice Of An Angel
Masks
Always Trust Your Gut Feeling
House Tour
The Gang Leader Can Dance
Late Night Swim
IMPORTANT!!!
Unpleasant Wake Up Call
Dinner
Girls Night Out
Broken Trust
Bloodied And Bruised
Miami
Movie Night
Beach Day
The Winter Wonderland Ball
Prisoner
"Love I'm Willing To Die For"
IMPORTANT!!!
Epilogue
My new book

On My Way

59.7K 1.4K 521
By makylaalykam

^^Picture of Emily^^

Hey guys, if any of you wanted to follow me on instagram, my username is luna_queen369

Emily's p.o.v

After my talk with Will yesterday, I went home and packed. My friends were also coming to New York with me but they are only leaving on the weekend. My aunt wants me to reconnect with my family while I'm there so I'm going to be living with the people I hate the most until my friends come. Little does she know that I will be using my time there to get start my revenge plans rather than to reconnect. And when my friends come, I'll be moving into a mansion with them.

As I walk downstairswith my suitcase, I see my 5 closest friends waiting at the bottom of thestairs for me.    

Ashley
Age: 17
Relationship: best friends
Gang position: 2nd in command and fighter
Hobbies: street fighting/ racing

Lara
Age: 17
Relationship: best friends
Gang position: Fighter
Hobbies: street racer

Eric
Age: 17
Relationship: best friends
Gang position: 3rd in command
Hobbies: street fighting/ racing

Joshua
Age:17
Relationship: best friends
Gang position: Fighter
Hobbies: street fighting/ racing

Justin
Age: 17
Relationship: best friend
Gang position: racer
Hobbies: street racing
-------------------------------------

Just as I reach the bottom of the stairs I am tackled to the ground into a hug. "Can't...Br..eath." I managed to croak out. Not long after, the weight is lifted off of me and I can breathe again.

I stand back up, only to see my best friends in tears. "I'm going to miss you so much" Ashley exclaims like it's the end of the world. "Relax, you guys are going to see me in less than a week when you move in with me. I'll just be helping some gang members settle in and set help set everything up there while I'm there. Besides, I need you guys here to wrap up the last bit of stuff I didn't get the chance to attend to, and then you'll come down on Saturday" I say hugging each one of them and then making my way to the door with them following right behind me.

I was about to open the door when Lara stopped me to say one last thing. "just promise me you'll give them hell until we come and do it ourselves" With a small smirk gracing my lips, I stiffly nodded before replying "Oh, I'm going to give them a lot more than hell." and with that I left.

*********************

A few hours later I was on my privet jet and on my way to my hometown. But this time it's different. I'm different and when they see how I've changed, it'll send them running with their tales between their legs.

That was my final thought before I fell into a deep sleep where either nightmares or nothingness awaits me.

Hey everyone, don't forget to Follow me on instagram: luna_queen369

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.3K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...
3.2K 281 24
I have walked these streets my whole life, I know them just the same as if they were etched in my head with a sharp knife, scored in deep like some s...
333K 11.6K 20
HIS Book Series #1: Don't have to read series in order! :) Annie is 27 years old and has just moved into an apartment with her best friend, Rachelle...
11 0 9
*THIS IS MY fIRST STORY* Yeah!! you read it correct this story is about me:-Alex...a clumsy,not well muscled body and use to get bullied all the time...