These Days

Von HolyTrinity513

These days, anything can happen. Mehr

Today-1
Crushing-2
Pour It Up-3
What did I do?-4
Going back-5
We Did That-6
Three Way-7
Shooketh-8
Planning-9
Crystal light-10
Neva da answer-11
Frauds-12
The Great Escape-13
Over it-14
No breaks-15
You deserve an explanation-16
Parental Roles-17
Never Lasts-18
Drastic Measures-19
Goodbye-20
Schooled-21
Loose Ends-22
Now Boarding-24
Sneak Peek
Those Days

Retaliation-23

1.3K 105 25
Von HolyTrinity513

1 more chapter 😭😭😭 I'm still salty no one commented on Stay Down Chapter 2😕 also, the date for the sequel is December 8 mostly because it's Nicki's birthday

Enjoy!❤️❤️❤️

Robyn's POV
I walked into headquarters tense as hell.
"Good morning boss." The receptionist said. I nodded in her general direction before walking towards the elevator. The doors slid open and I apprehensively stepped inside. I hadn't seen Beyoncé or Onika for a week because I busied myself. I got my assistant to send Onika on out of work errands frequently and if I ever wanted food, I damn sure wasn't at the diner.

"Robyn!" Onika yelled as she sped towards the elevator. I repeatedly pushed the button for the top floor.
"Come on!" I exclaimed in frustration as the door slowly began to close. She advanced towards me angrily and it shut right as she reached the door. I sighed contentedly and leaned back against the wall.

When I got to my office, I walked in and locked the door behind me before sitting down at my desk. I know I can't push all of my problems to the side as if they'll somehow be erased from my mind, but I can damn sure try. I didn't mean to blow up the other day but I just was at a loss. Everyone expects me to be so strong. Hell, I'm the CEO of this huge company, I have the net worth to show for it. But my mind just races and no one knows.

The handle on my door began to move back and forth.
"Robyn!" Onika banged on the glass.
I rose from my desk and walked over to the door, closing the blind, before going back to my desk and sifting through the stack of miscellaneous papers that had been piling up recently.

"You are such a dick!" She yelled.
I let out a sigh of relief as I heard her heels click away from the door. There was a knock on my door again, I rolled my eyes thinking immediately it was Onika.
"Who is it?" I asked aggressively.
"Uh...it's Lauren, remember me?" The timid voice said through the door.

"Um...not really ringing a bell." I answered truthfully.
"Lolo sound more familiar?"
"Oh yeah...um hold on a second." I said before getting the papers back together. I'm never going to finish this mess. I took a deep breath before I got up and unlocked my door, I let her in before looking both ways and locking the door again.

"Hey. Uh...didn't think I'd see you ever again." I said as she got comfortable on a couch across my office.
"Yeah...um, I figured this would be a little bit awkward." She said as she looked down at the folder in her hands.
"Ya think?"

"So...um, how's your relationship going?" She asked causing me to raise an eyebrow.
"Not well, but in my world that's no surprise. How about yours?"
"Oh I'm uh...not in a relationship. Actually you were the most sexual contact I'd had in about 6 months." She rambled.

"Uh...that's nice? I got some stuff to do so, what brings you here?" I asked.
I looked at her as she bit her lip nervously and handed me the folder.
"You gonna tell me what this is gal?"
"Uh...I know you don't owe me anything but I'm really struggling, and you're a nice person and...can you just look over my portfolio?"
"Yeah, I'll get around to it." I nodded and sat the folder on my desk.

"Thank you so much. I don't really know how to thank you!" She ran into my arms and snuggled into me. I awkwardly patted her back.
"I think you just did." I said with a nervous laugh.
"Uh, right. I'll talk to you later I guess. Thanks for your time." She flattened her skirt and scampered out.

Beyoncé's POV

"You know Beyoncé, this place is gonna be real different because you're not here." Michelle said causing Kelly to nod.
"Please don't remind me. It's bad enough that I won't have a solid home to stay in for a couple years but it's not like I've ever had that anyways." I mumbled, picking at my food.

"So, how are your fuck buddies holding up?" Kelly asked.
"You mean my girlfriends? Well...ex girlfriends now..." Michelle spat her drink back into the glass.
"Beyoncé...you didn't."
"I had to. I kinda wish I didn't though. Robyn just gives me a dirty look and Onika is as clingy as ever." I rubbed my temples.

"Hey Beyoncé." Lauren walked up to the table and I rolled my eyes at Kelly and Michelle as they watched us closely, drinks in hand.
"Hi Lauren...been a minute since I've seen you."
"Yeah, how you been?" She asked showing off her dimples.
"Uh...pretty good for the circumstances how about you?"

"I'm actually really good. I gave Robyn my portfolio today and hopefully, if it all goes as planned, I'll be getting a job!"
"Job? Robyn? That's uh...that's great!" I nervously said.
"Thanks. I'll see you around!" She said before leaning into the booth to hug me, and disappearing farther into the restaurant.

"Girl...the tea is too good!" Kelly said once Lauren was out of earshot.
"Is it really tea though?" I said curiously.
"Can I see your phone?" Kelly asked. I shrugged and handed it to her unlocked. Michelle looked over her arm at my phone.
"Well...it will be tea in 3...2...aaanndd Onika said she's on her way here." Michelle said.

"Kelly. Really?"
"What? She was gonna find out eventually and of course...you weren't gonna say anything, so I sped the story up for myself." She shrugged and leaned back. About 8 minutes later, Onika came running through with Jaylin, and sat next to me. Jaylin sat next to Kelly and grabbed a roll out of the basket.

"So...what's the tea?" Jaylin asked impatiently.
"Thank you, Jaylin." Onika said before grabbing my drink and taking a sip.
"Beyoncé...you wanna tell her? It came from you of course." Kelly said.
"Bitch n-"
"Beyoncé. I left Robyn's coffee at Starbucks for this. What is it?" Onika asked impatiently.

"Ms.Bey do you have games on your phone?" Jaylin asked as she took a French fry off of my plate.
"Why aren't you in school?" I asked suspiciously.
"She's sick." Onika answered.
"Of these boys." Jaylin finished.
"Fair enough. Here." I said before handing her my phone.

"So uh...I saw Lauren." I began.
"Is that really your damn tea?" Onika asked, clearly unimpressed.
"No uh...she gave Robyn her portfolio earlier today apparently. I'm surprised you didn't see her go in."
"Robyn sends me on all these stupid ass errands to avoid me. She doesn't even do it herself. Her little assistant does. She's like 'Nicki go get Robyn's coffee, Nicki go copy this, Nicki go cut these papers into fucking hearts.' Why the hell should I care?"

"Uh...maybe because Lauren got a little...interesting in Nevada." I hinted.
"What you talking about?" She squinted at me.
"According to Solange, Robyn fingered Lauren in the damn elevator but you didn't hear that from me." Kelly said and I cut my eyes at her.

"Is that true Bey?" Onika asked.
"I mean...yeah." I answered quietly.
"What does fingered mean Auntie Nika?" Jaylin asked, looking up from my phone.
"She put bunny ears up behind the girl's head, baby." Onika said.
"Oh." She looked back down at my phone.

"Jaylin let's go, I got some business to handle." Onika got up and grabbed her purse.
"Nika I-"
"Not now Beyoncé. I'll see you later." She said as her and Jaylin walked out.
"See Kelly. She's gonna beat my ass. Thanks."
"Anytime." She replied with a smile.

Onika's POV

"Auntie Nika, where are we going?" Jaylin asked worriedly as I drove aggressively.
"I'm dropping you off at Cyn's house."
"You better come back. Don't disappear off to Italy or something crazy like my parents."
"Definitely won't." I pulled into Cyn's driveway.

We got out of the car and walked to the door. Cyn answered the door in a bra and booty shorts.
"You haven't said anything..." she laughed and looked down.
"Oh! Sorry. Uh...are you...doing anything?"
"No....why what's up?"
"Can you watch Jaylin?"
"Yeah. No problem." She smiled at me and guided Jaylin in.
"Bye Jaylin. Be good! Thanks Cyn!" I yelled before the door closed.

I drove to the Starbucks and got Robyn's melted Frappuccino and drove back to the office. I parked my car and walked across the parking lot to her Corvette. I looked around and didn't see anyone. I pulled out my key and keyed 'Really, Lauren?' on the side of her car. I then dumped her coffee on the car.

My phone rang in my back pocket. I saw it was Robyn's assistant. I rolled my eyes before answering.
"What?"
"Uh...Robyn's looking for her coffee."
"Tell her to come get it. I'm in the parking lot." I said with a smirk.
"Okay." She hung up.

I sat the coffee cup on top of the car and walked back to my car before pulling off. I wasn't getting caught up this time. I mean I know I shouldn't really be mad but...why am I just finding this shit out today? I've been completely transparent. I told her I had sex with a stripper, even though I was drunk and angry. I even told her who it was. She was sober, completely aware of what she was doing, and wasn't even the only one who knew.

Robyn's POV

Onika is so annoying. She could've just brought my damn coffee up but of course, she's making me go see her. She's lucky I've been waiting for almost an hour at this point. I walked out of headquarters and didn't see her right away so I assumed she was by my car. I turned to the side of the building and I felt my soul leave my body.

"My baby!" I screamed before taking off my heels so I could run to my car.
I ran over and saw that my Frappuccino was on my car and Onika, no where to be found. I saw through the coffee that there were scratches in my custom paint job.
I wiped away some of the coffee. Making out the letters L-A-U-R.

"Fuck."
I picked up my phone calling my head security guard.
"Email me the security footage from the last hour."
"Yes boss." He said and my phone dinged. I went through the video fast forwarding until Onika came up on my screen. She's bat shit crazy but...I love it.

I went to her contact name and called her.
"What?" She asked aggressively.
"First of all, I don't know who ya think ya talkin' to. Bring ya ass. You better be at my house in 2 hours."
"Fuck you." She responded defiantly before hanging up.

Lauren?

Is Onika being crazy?

Robyn ignoring all of them?

Robyn's car ain't even do anything and got put in the mix💀

I really don't think y'all are ready for the sequel.😂

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
48K 1.5K 27
Beyoncé has a wife but she's been cheating on her with her best friend, Onika.
5.2K 430 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
97.4K 3.3K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.