poems I made

By MarthaSwanson

poems I make that describe mood we all have More

love
be you boo
doll
loneliness
why
pain
rabbit hole
peace
alone
broken record
redo
high
what heart
lie
i am alive
cry
love
senorita
learn
sunflower
broken
robot
song quotes
confused
frustrated
cold
???
qoute from mary
invisible
sadistic
secret
goodbye
drink
uwu
:(
uwu
truth
Free
hmmm
my emo sad song uwu

you said grow old with me

9 2 2
By MarthaSwanson

You said you grow old with me and you claimed you would stay. To bad that was not the truth.  Sugar coated truth.  I wish you did not leave me behind.

You said you grow old with me many times. Time goes by faster than we realize trying to get our lives together and never be apart. Now my hearts broken from your lies ".

Mood 💔 I can honestly say the reason i have  not been updating is cause of school. And lately.. I am losing motivation for my storys and  motivation in general so  if I am not that active that why I will.more likely update once in a while and idk when I will start updating like i use to do. Writing seems like a chore. I use to like writing I guess I am losing motivation idk what it is. Tbh I dont know if I can say j be fine or I feel better cause I cant lie to you guys . Lying hurts so much when you just wanted to say the burning truth but you are to afraid to. This is getting deep oof but I just felt like saying this for some reason ...

So yeah I hope you like this poem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.7K 70
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
13.1K 286 19
It's my First time Writing so Please if I had Done Anything wrong. It's a fanfic About What if Rimuru had Lost to ivrage and Got reincarnated in a Di...
3.3K 675 85
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...
4.9K 106 107
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...