Mr. Perfection vs Miss. Messy...

由 crazymahiz

He is a perfectionist.... She is a messy queen.... He wants everything to be in order... She always mixes up... 更多

Perfection troubled by Mess (Prologue)
The Perfectionists and the Messers (Cast & Teaser)
Shot. 1: Annoying Pragya Vs Bossy Abhi...
Shot. 2 Life messed up because of a stupid girl...
Epilogue- I'm fully messed up... Will you clear it off??? (Part 1)

Epilogue- Part 2. I'm fully messed up... Will you clear it off...

1.3K 148 341
由 crazymahiz

Finally....

I'm here to draw the curtains of this story completely....

I know all are hell angry on me na... 😂😂😂😂😂...

So sorry... I take this story as a challenge for me and you know what, I did it again... Oohooo... 💃💃💃💃💃

I made you all to bang your heads to find out the mystery and confused you , as much as I can.... 😂😂😂😂

Okay okay... No bad words, please... Show some mercy on this crazy girl na... I'm zipping my mouth....

Let's go and see who is that Kulfi, Pragya's fiance, the idiot ***** who made the bet, the reason for the bet and who really is that dean....

Twisty and spicy things awaits...

Have fun and enjoy the update...

Wait... Wait... Get inside by pressing the 🌟 button once....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

The head nurse Aaliya is completely in an inner turmoil.. She can't tolerate that her one stupid move has made Dr. Purab to look like a culprit, in front of his own father.. Yeah, it's the hardened truth that the hospital belongs to Purab's father Mr. Rajveer Khanna, who is the dean of the hospital...

An hour before, Aaliya finishes off her works and headed towards Dr. Purab's cabin.. She heard some nurses are bad mouthing that Aaliya is just showing off like a pativratha, but trying to trap Dr. Purab using her special skills..

Aaliya couldn't tolerate the fact that they mocked her by saying that Aaliya wishes to become the bahu of the rich Khannas and wanna rule the hospital, not minding her class and status too...

They teased by saying that how girls are stooping low , for trapping men and another said that Aaliya has played well by earning Purab's pity, as she is an orphan...... Aaliya just couldn't digest their words at all and hot tears rolled down from her eyes uncontrollably..

This is what she fears all these years... It's been three years, Aaliya is working in the hospital... The chirpy and carefree, friendly and mischievous Dr. Purab Khanna, gained her attention and without her knowledge, she started to fall for him too..

But Aaliya's dreams scattered, when she find out that Dr. Purab is none other than their dean's only son and he is going to be handed over the responsibilities of the whole hospital, after some years... Many a times, Purab said his love for her , but Aaliya cuts off the topic and acts that she hates him a lot..

But after the entry of the Messy Queen Pragya, everything in Aaliya changed.. Aaliya's hidden love, her jealousy, her possessiveness on Purab, her longiness and carvings came to lime light and opened up in front of Purab... Though Aaliya didn't uttered the three precious words, her love is clearly visible through her gestures and actions..

On that day, Purab is affected by heavy fever... But he came to hospital, as he can't pass a day without seeing Aaliya.. Purab is way too shocked to see Aaliya crying and running inside the room, which nurses used to take rest...

Purab feels panick and without minding anything, he rushes inside.. He failed to notice that many eyes have seen him enter the private area of the lady nurses and many started to gossip about that... Some where keen to say the news to the Dean, to earn good name and make Dr. Purab to look like a culprit...

As no one is there in the room, Purab runs and hugs the crying Aaliya and tries to console her.. A minute Aaliya too forget her surroundings and finds solace in his arms.. But reality mocked at her and she pushes Purab with all her might and glares at him angrily..

She started to shout on Purab and asked him not to torture her and force his right on her.. She warns him not to near her with bad intentions.. Purab gets mad and pins her to the wall and challenged her to say that she didn't loved him at all..

Aaliya pushed him hardly and runs away from there with teary eyes.. A group of nurses who overheard only their last conversations, misunderstood that Purab is forcing Aaliya and misbehaved with her too..

Aaliya gets permission for an hour and goes out to breathe some fresh air.. But when she return back, she is startled to know that Dr.Purab is being reported as that of a culprit and some doctors who are jealous of Purab , faked a big story to trap him...

Rajveer Khanna really felt ashamed of his son's deeds and is ready to throw Purab out from the hospital and is hell adamant to make him not to work anywhere too... Poor Purab is suffering in high fever and adding to it, all these issues have made him way too tired..

Dr. Purab argued with his father and tried his level best to make him understand that he is not at all at fault.. When they were arguing, Aaliya gets inside the room and pleads to the dean, not to punish Purab for the mistakes, he never committed...

But Purab is completely broken and is ready to sign the termination letter too, as his father is not trusting him and Aaliya is not opening her heart to him, at this difficult time too...

Aaliya: Please Doctor.. Don't sign the papers.. 😭😭😭😭

Purab: Don't cry , Aaliya.. I'm happily signing this , as this the least I can do for my love.. I didn't want to prove to anyone that I'm not at fault.. Let it be.. Be happy.. Just keep this in mind..

This Purab always loves you and can do anything for you and never I will marry anyone, other than you... I'm there for you always Aaliya and will come after you, even if you hate and hurt me too...

That's it.. Aaliya's all fears and hesitations got broken down.. She falls down on her knees and cries aloud by holding Purab's hands.. She apologizes to Purab for hurting him and with teary eyes, she says that she too loves him a lot, but she is not blessed to become his soulmate at all..

Purab with teary eyes, bursts out into a happy smile and looks at his father and showed thumbs up to him.. He too smiles happily and dials his wife's number and said the happy news that their bahu has finally opened her heart to their son...

Aaliya blinks her eyes and couldn't understand what's going on... Rajveer Khanna comes forward and blessed Aaliya happily... He dramatically asked her, will she accept his family as that of hers and will she marry his naughty son, Purab....

Aaliya nods her head with happy tears in her eyes, while Purab jumps happily and twirls her... He kisses her cheeks lovingly and hugs her tightly... Rajveer beats on Purab's back and gestured something to Aaliya...

Aaliya nods her head and dragged the shocking Dr. Purab to put injection and trips, to reduce his fever.... After all, who can escape from the Perfect nurse Aaliya and poor Dr. Purab is whining that, this is not at all fair...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

After some days,

Purab is impatiently waiting for Aaliya to come soon... He is keenly looking at his watch and he is sweating too hard, as they need to reach the venue soon or he will be dead for sure...

Not to make him more tense, Aaliya comes out wearing a designer wear, he has gifted her.... Purab fails to blink his eyes too and he came to his reverie, when he feels a burning sensation in his back... Rubbing it hardly, Purab says " Colourful"

Aaliya laughs: Dramabeez... Don't you know how to praise me too...

Purab: Hoye... I'm praising only.... What's so interesting to hear the same beautiful, gorgeous, hot, s**y and all... I wanna say only as colourful, as this is the first time I'm seeing you in a colourful dress...

Huh... My poor eyes... Got blind on seeing you in white (nurse dress) always...

Aaliya glares at him angrily, while Purab as usual melted her with his naughty antics.... Aaliya badly wants to know where they are going , but Purab is stubborn not to reveal it... Aaliya's jaws dropped to see that they have reached a beautifully decorated wedding mandap, filled with people...

Aaliya stammers: Pu.. Purab... Why are we here???

Purab: For our wedding....

Aaliya shouts: Whaatttt....

Purab: 😂😂😂😂.... Look at you... So cute... Huh... What shall I do??? I'm ready to marry you now itself...

But that hitler dean said that he need, to introduce you officially as his bahu, in front of the whole world and he wanna do all the rituals in a grand manner...

Moreover, he wants you to have a family, which gonna treat you as that of their own daughter... So, we are here darling... Come let's go... Lots of shoking news are ahead, sweetie... Pray that I have to be alive too....

Before Aaliya bambards him with more questions, Purab drags her inside.... He greets two elderly couples and introduced Aaliya to them.... Even Purab's parents too were there and they happily welcomed them in...

But poor Aaliya is in a big confusion and couldn't understand what's going on.... Purab hands over a juice glass to Aaliya and sits near her...

Purab: What happened darling???

Aaliya: Purab... Answer me please... Whose wedding is this????

Purab points to the name board and Aaliya blinks her eyes...

Aaliya: What's this... Unbelievable.... Is it messy's wedding??? Did you know Pragya before??? How come you called Pragya's parents as chacha and chachi....

Purab: Yeah... Pragya is my cousin and she is the unborn daughter of my parents... She is the princess to our whole family...

Aaliya gasps in shock and accused Purab for hiding a big truth from her...

Purab sighs: A lot happened dear... All because of me only... I'm a fool and this wedding is delayed, as I made a stupid bet with Pragya... She did everything for my happiness only...

But, I never made her happy any a time and always a trouble maker in her life... I'm ashamed of all my doings and wanna seek forgiveness from my messy today.... Do pray that I have to stay alive to marry you...

Before Aaliya hear everything in detail, the bride groom sits in the mandap, with his face completely covered with floral viel... Soon, Pragya too is taken to the mandap and she with a happy smile, hugs Purab and Aaliya on her way....

Purab just said to Aaliya that Pragya is marrying her love of life, her another cousin only and asked Aaliya to tie the shawl, as she is going to be the sister of the groom.... Aaliya has no other go, as Pragya's in laws treated her as that of their daughter and asked her to do so...

Aaliya with happy tears does all the things, as that of the groom's own sister and she is elated with the love, showered on her.. She is way too happy to hear that Aaliya is going to be the daughter of the ***** and they are only going to the kanyadan of her...

Purab winks at Aaliya, while she utters a heartfelt thanks to Purab for giving her such a lovely family... Though Aaliya feels happy for Pragya to get such nice in laws, her heart really felt sad for Dr. Abhishek at that time...

Aaliya had seen Dr. Abhishek crying on holding Pragya's photo and is bothered that his heart is in pain, as he is betraying both his Kulfi and Pragya, as he is in love with both girls... Aaliya really feels bad, as she knows that Pragya too has a secret crush on Dr.Abhishek...

She feels suffocated to stand there any more, as the thought of Abhi and Pragya are no more together and they can't be united, pricks her heart to the core... She shuts her mouth to control her loud cries and she is guilty, as she is carried on with the new found family and love and didn't do anything to unite Abhi and Pragya....

Aaliya rushes to the restroom and cries aloud... She keeps on trying Abhi's number many a times, with a hope that he can come there and stop the wedding... But the number is switched off and Aaliya is heart broken, as she heard that the wedding is over already...

💮💮💮💮💮

After sometime, Aaliya comes out after consoling her much... Aaliya is way too angry on Pragya, who is smiling happily and brightly and is jumping like a kid, in her husband's embrace... Aaliya wanna kill Pragya for messing up in Dr. Abhishek's life and betraying his heart and pushed him in a living hell....

With Anger flaring her nose, Aaliya walks quickly and is about to slap on Pragya's face ... Her jaws dropped and she blinks her eyes quickly... She stammered as the groom called her as his sister and introduced to everyone there......

Tears rolled down from Aaliya's cheeks and she feels dizzy and falls down, as she can't digest the happenings...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After an hour,

Aaliya gains her senses and she hurriedly wakes up, as Purab is sitting there tensely holding her hand... Aaliya spots Pragya sleeping in her husband's lap in the near by couch...

Aaliya: Pu... Purab... What's happening here???

Purab: Relax Aaliya... Nothing to worry... You skipped your breakfast na... That's why you fall unconscious... That's all...

Aaliya: Purab... My head is bursting... Care to explain me, what's going on... I'm hell confused... Please... Show some pity on me and explain....

Purab is hell adamant not to utter anything and feeds her the food quickly... Aaliya senses that Purab is not able to look at her face and she is hell adamant not to leave him easily...

Purab: Hey Aalu... Please darling... Don't glare at me... I showed you the wedding name board na... Why are you reacting, as if you don't know who the couples are....

Aaliya: Yeah... I too saw that... It's only written as Messy Vs Perfect na... You didn't say to me that it's Dr. Abhishek marrying our Pragya... God... My head is spinning.... How come this is possible???

Why did Dr. Abhishek cried on that day and wanders in devdas mode??? Why Pragya behaved, as if she doesn't know Dr. Abhishek earlier??? Then who is that Kulfi???? Please... Say everything to me clearly... My head is spinning...

Abhi, who is watching the scenario is laughing hardly and is holding his wife Pragya, possessively in his embrace.... He kisses her forehead and makes a cough sound, to gain the attention of Aaliya to look at him...

Abhi: Don't leave this idiot Purab so easily, Aaliya... All because of this stupid, brainless monkey only... He is a biggest trouble maker... He is a sautan in my life and our wedding got postponed, because of this spineless dumbo only..

Purab: I gonna kill you, Abhi... I accept it's my fault too... But you have to blame this Aaliya too, for not accepting my love and only my messy baby helped me to fulfill my wish...

Abhi: Pragya didn't helped you, idiot 😬😬😬😬😬... You made a bet with her and forced her to work there, to trigger Aaliya's jealousy na... But for that, you pawned my life, my love, my feelings and all my emotions....

You are a bad influence on my Kulfi always... She will listen to you words, ahead of me, as she treated you as her own brother... But you... 😬😬😬😬😬.... Clearly you misguides her and take advantage of her innocence and love na...

You know very well na, we used not to reveal, who we are to anyone right... Even our hospital staffs doesn't know that you, pragya and me are cousins... Don't you know that I won't mix-up my personal life with my professional life...

You did everything , but you are acting, as if you are not at fault and easily putting the blame on my darling wife and my poor sister....

Abhi and Purab are arguing angrily, while Pragya started to whine in her sleep...

Pragya: La.. laddu.. Don't scold my bhai... Pulease....

Abhi: Sleep Kulfi baby.. You are so tired... Don't do any more favour for your so called monkey brother... Let me smack this Purab today for sure...

Abhi tries to make Pragya to sleep in the couch... Pragya clutches his sherwani and didn't allowed him to move anywhere... Abhi and Aaliya both glared at Purab angrily...

Purab: Alright guys... I'm sorry... Forgive me please... I always feels jealous of Abhi and Pragya all my life.... Abhi is the first kid in our family and it's obvious that he gets first preference in everything... Pragya is the only girl in our family, so she is treated as that of a princess...

My papa and mumma loves and treats Pragya as that of their own daughter... I hate the fact that my love is shared by Pragya and I don't like everyone pampering her so much... Moreover, I being a stupid always feels jealous on seeing Abhi and Pragya's unconditional love...

Abhi: Idiot Purab... You separated me from my Kulfi, by making me to study in abroad na... You even corrupted my kulfi's mind and asked her to study nursing na...

Even you went far away and got a promise to her that she shouldn't see me as that of her Laddu, till she completes the bet na... You made me to feel that Pragya and Kulfi are two different girls na....

Do you know, my Kulfi is crying on that day saying that she has betrayed me and did a sin, as she is loving two men a time.... She is being pushed into a hallucination that Dr. Abhishek and her Laddu are two different men...

What explanation you gonna give now... All because of you only... You did everything and standing and reacting as that of a baby...

Aaliya: How can you do these kind of stupid things, Purab???? Answer me, Purab.... Really I'm so sorry Abhi bhai... You always treated me as that of a sister and now your whole family has accepted me , as their own daughter....

Tell me bhai... I'm ready to do anything to make you happy... I wanna punish this Purab, for messing up in your life... Yeah... I got it... Bhai, I'm not going to marry this Purab, until you forgive him for his misdeeds...

Until then, I'm only your sister and this Purab is nowhere related to me... Let me make a move to my home now...

Purab gasps in shock and pleads through his eyes, to forgive him.. A naughty smirk glistened in Abhi's face....

Abhi: Aaliya... You are going to stay here only... I took leave for you from hospital too... Take the keys... Your room is on the left side and all your dresses will reach you in an hour... Take rest chotti... Spend your time happily with Papa and mumma...

Aaliya smiles happily and walks out without seeing Purab too...

Purab: Abhi... Please man... I beg you... Don't do this to me please ..

Abhi: My sweet revenge on you, my dear Purab... Try to convince me soon... Haan... Don't disturb me, from now onwards... Never step into my room, as I will be way too busy with my kulfi...

Purab: Here, I'm crying without my love... But you are saying that you gonna have suhagraat and do romance na ..

Abhi: Not only first night... First day... First afternoon... A lot of first more to do... Romance, romance and romance only... 😋😋😋😋😋...

Love... Love... Happy love.... Abhi and Pragya gonna rock... A sweet laddu and kulfi combination gonna make the stupid monkey, Purab to get shock... 😂😂😂😂😂

Purab: This is unfair man.... I'm cursing you... Pragya will sleep tonight and you won't have your suhagraat for sure...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... I know my own ways to make her wake up... Your curses are not going to work today...

Nothing can stop our romance... Come on Kulfi baby... Let's go to our room... Some one is burning in jealousy...

Pragya in a sleepy tone: Get some jelusil and give to the burning man, Laddu...

Abhi laughs hardly and walks out, carrying Pragya in his arms, who is cocooned completely inside him... Purab jumps on the floor and he yelps in pain, as he dashed with the couch....

💮💮💮💮💮

It's been six months, since Abhi and Pragya are married.... Abhi didn't forgive Purab at all and is hell adamant to not let him meet Aaliya... Aaliya didn't go to the hospital as Rajveer too favoured Abhi and asked Aaliya to take a break from her work and spend the time happily with her new family....

Purab's pleads are gone in deaf ears to everyone and he is in a sorrowful condition as no one is understanding his feelings... He really felt heart broken and is ready to do anything whatever Abhi wished to do with him....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Purab glared at the watchman angrily and barges inside the Mehra Mansion, which is just a few feets away from his house... He sees the house is empty without any inhabitants and he rushes upstairs quickly to look for Aaliya...

But he is unlucky as Aaliya is not in the house... Sighing in defeat, Purab dashes into Abhi and Pragya's room, not all minding that they are married and they can be romancing too....

Not at all knowing Purab has entered the room, Abhi is romancing sensually with Pragya... Purab grits his teeth angrily, as the duo are playing with the kulfi ice cream and is doing a hot romance, making him to burn in jealousy....

Puràb with anger, brokes the vase hardly in the floor... Abhi and Pragya didn't mind that at all and is continuing their ice cream fight... All of Purab's patience gone in thin air and he tries to move the duo away...

But he falls down on the ground as Pragya has kicked him hardly.... Abhi laughs hard and hi-fies with Pragya and winks at Purab...

Purab: Too bad guys... Messy baby... How can you push your Puru bhai???

Pragya: Then what... How dare you to come between our romance... Don't you have any shame to see us like this...

Abhi: How will he have all that, kulfi baby??? It's his usual doing na... He shamelessly watches us na...

Purab: Please Abhi... Don't trigger Pragya's anger... Mom told me that Pragya's mood swings are in full swing... Oh god... She will bang my head....

Pragya baby... You promised me to give my son in law na... Your baby is on the way... But, you have to make your husband to forgive me na.... Then only I can work on bringing your bahu na... Please na chotti...

Abhi: Baby... Why are you crying??? This Purab is emotionally blackmailing you... He is corrupting your mind set again...

Pragya: Abhiiii... Forgive my Puru bhai and arrange for the wedding or I will throw you out... Don't touch me, until that....

Abhi gasps in shock, while Purab smirks and hugs Pragya... He shows a tongue out to Abhi and made Pragya to favour him as he brought her a big bag of chocolates, a box full of ladoos, her favourite kulfi bars, teddy and so on and caress her baby bump and coos his son in law...

Poor Abhi has no other go than to forgive Purab and asked the elder Khannas and Mehras to arrange for the wedding soon... Abhi knows pretty well about his pregnant wife's mood swings and he is forced to do all that...

But Abhi took a heartfelt revenge on Purab for irritating him and didn't allowed him to meet or talk to Aaliya, till the marriage.... Abhi purposely annoyed Purab , by romancing his Kulfi in front of him....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Finally, with the blessings of the elders, Purab ties the mangalsutra around Aaliya's neck and made her officially as his... The whole hospital staffs are watching the two couples happily and they wonder how they ended up together....

Simply saying,

"Opposite poles attracts"

The messy queen Pragya is the wife of the great Perfectionist Abhishek Prem Mehra... The jovial and fun loving Purab Khanna makes a perfect girl like Aaliya to fall for him and married her happily....

The game of Life is always unbelievable and brings us with many unexpected scenarios....

Let the love and happiness in their lives , makes them to live a long life and may their life be filled with all happiness....

Thus, we came to the end of the short story, "Mr. Perfection vs Miss. Messy"...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

So,

How is the story guys????

Did you all like it????

Which character in this story, you liked the most???

Silent readers, expecting your votes and comments for the final time...

A long epilogue given, as promised....

Words used: 4250+

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bidding Adieu,

For the final time in this story,

Your crazy buddy Mahii

crazymahiz

Signing off....

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

29.1K 3.7K 20
Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth and the other fight for money...
63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
16.2K 1.4K 19
hi frnds.. this s my 1st story... im Not good in english... so pls forgive me for my grammatical or any mistakes i made... please tell ur opinion in...
49.7K 5.9K 35
Winner of Best Chicklit story in Abhigya awards 2018.... He is a Terror and Terrific man.... She is a Bubbly, Bold and Daring girl.... An unknown cir...