Don't Ask About My Demons

By Sharpeyesharpshooter

The second book of "Don't Ask, I'll Never Tell" The team knows Keith's secret. However, it isn't enough to a... More

Pieces
Not Giving Up
Hungry
Remember
Together
Zarkon
New Arrival
Hagne
Dinner Talk
Monster
Team Adversity
Let Him Go
Lance McClain, Sharpshooter
I'll Listen
Lance's Note
The Call
An Unlikely Ally
All-Nighter
Waiting Period
Meeting Zarkon
Pain and Old Memories
Sometimes Voltron Needs Saving
In Which a Message is Reached
Lessons Learned
Call to Arms
Awakened
Forsaken Soldier
Far From Over
Familiar
Cryopods and Apologies
No More Running
Replacement
Lotor's Plan
New Reinforcements
Maybe
Lotor Holds a Meeting
A Blue Paladin's Request
Feast
Discovery
From Bad to Worse
Lotor
Truce
Lotor Joins
Keith, Little Lion Man
The Cube
The Meeting

Win some, Lose Some

1.6K 103 86
By Sharpeyesharpshooter

Keith opened the door to Lance's room. Lance moved so that he laid on his back with his head hanging off the bed.
"So? How'd it go?" Lance asked with a smile.

Keith looked away. "...Fine. It was fine."

Lance sat up and raised a brow. "Fine?"

"Yeah... whatever. It was fine."

He watched him suspiciously. "What happened?"

"Nothing... just some boring meeting."

Lance crossed his arms.

"Dont look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you're suspicious of me."

"I'm suspicious because you gave me a reason to be."

"How?!" Keith snapped with frustration.

Lance stood up and walked toward him. "I know you. Something's up, I can tell."

"Nothing's up. Dont worry about it."

Lance groaned and looked down to try to collect his thoughts. His gaze zeroed in on the ring Keith was still wearing. He blinked and looked up at him. He quickly patted his pockets to make sure it wasnt there. "You're wearing the ring..."

Keith hid his hand quickly. "It fell out and I didn't want it to get lost."

Lance grinned, his entire mood shifting. "Oh sure..." He winked.

Keith blushed. He held his hands behind his back and twisted the ring around his finger nervously as he tried not to meet Lance's gaze. Why did Lance have to make it so awkward?

"Why so shy?" Lance traced Keith's lower lip with his thumb. "Afraid of commitment?"

Keith looked up at him. "Afraid of being stuck with you, more like."

Lance laughed. "I know you love me. We've done everything except tie the knot..."

Keith growled lowly and grabbed Lance's arms before spinning around to push him up against the wall. "Stop that!"

Lance cocked his head, pretending to be confused. "Stop what? Flirting with my beautiful boyfriend?"

"Yes! ...Wait No!" He groaned. "STOP CONFUSING ME!"

"You're so cute when you're mad... your eyebrows scrunch up and you get so pouty..."

Keith growled and kissed him quickly. Lance melted into the kiss. Keith's grip on Lance's arms loosened, allowing him to wrap his arms around him to pull Keith closer.

"Wanna know what's cuter than my angry boyfriend?"

Keith hesitated, afraid to know the answer. "...What?"

Lance played with the ring on Keith's finger absentmindedly. "My angry fiancé."

Keith turned beet red.

"That is... if you want to be..." Lance looked up at him with a seriousness that Keith rarely saw on him. No teasing. No games. He meant this.

"I....Y-yes." Keith stumbled over his words but he knew what he wanted most; To live a life with Lance... to grow old together... sure Lance was annoying sometimes, but he couldn't imagine anyone else to spend the rest of his life with.

Lance grinned and pumped the air with his fist. "Yes!"

Keith looked to the ground and took a breath before looking up again. "There's something else..."

"Yeah?"

His eyes widened as if a thought just dawned on him. "Shiro needs to know! I don't know how much time we have before Lotor--quiznak, no!" He sprinted out of the room.

"Keith?! What the quiznak is going on?" He ran after Keith and rounded a corner before colliding with Krolia. She remained unmoving as Lance bounced off her and fell to the ground. She looked down at him in surprise. "Sorry!" Lance said quickly before he continued running after Keith.

Krolia's eyes narrowed as she watched them run to the control room. Her eyes widened when a thought crossed her mind. Keith must have seen something... his expression said it all. She ran after them.

Keith glanced over his shoulder just before he opened the door and the three rushed in. Krolia was the only one who didn't appear to be out of breath from sprinting to the control room.

"Shiro! Lotor's planning something! I don't know what it is, but he has at least five other leaders who are in on it. We need to--" Keith's blood ran cold when Lotor stood up from Shiro's chair and turned around.

"We need to what exactly?" Lotor smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.8K 9
The Galra captured Lance years ago. Voltron has finally found him, but they don't know it. How will they react? How will Keith react? Will he tell th...
33.9K 1K 22
When the team first went to make an alliance with the Blades of Marmora, there was an emergency, and Keith was the only representative. This means th...
64.1K 1.5K 33
Keith and Lance work for a mafia gang, Team Voltron. They aren't known to the public, but are famous among the CIA and the FBI, for their help in spe...
46.7K 1.1K 18
HEY EVERYONE! KLANCE FANFICTION TIME! Keith has been away with the Blade of Marmora for so long, and Lance misses him desperately and he's not sure w...