l u s t . | Yoonmin

By Navent_

"I like the way you taste." "What are you a vampire?" "Would you feel better if I was?" "No." | A story in wh... More

h e l l o .
l i me r e n c e
u n u s u a l
s e l f l e s s
t o s k a
f e l l a t i o
o u i pt.1
o u i pt.2
r e d a m a n c y
o r p h i c
u n i q u e
e x p l a n a t i o n
q & a
a n s w e r s.

y u a n f e n

6.6K 231 89
By Navent_

| a relationship by
faith or destiny |

God works in mysterious ways yet it's always his way. He does as he please and even with the knowledge of what's to happen before it does he makes no move to change it.

'Let life takes its course.'

That was he says the most. So, when he watched one of his angels do the forbidden he made no moves as to prevent what was to come.
He only aided in making sure no one  knew about it but the ones involved.

Though how does that help them when even they can't remember?

Again God works in mysterious ways. He'll do as he pleases his sense of humor a little more sinister than Satan himself.
However, this time it's no joking matter.

"If you help me you'll lose your place in heaven."

"I lost that a long time ago so let me help you."

God does not like disobedience. And even still he had mercy.

|

Yoongi stared out at the setting sun. It's warmth spreading throughout his cold body. Black hair moving softly with a small breeze that came through.
It was quiet. A single chill crawled up his spine signaling what was to come. The mark on his abdomen had manifested itself his efforts all in vain.

Though despite this all he felt content.  There wasn't anything weighing him down anymore. Well, at least not physically though he knew by the time the night began that would all change.

Everything was bound to change. Everything except people that is. They could try all they want buy without help they were trapped in a constant cycle. A cycle he'd been watching for far too long but to be part of that cycle...

It felt good.

It wasn't like he was scheduled to die anytime soon so he might as well accept the course life has taken. At least, that's how Jungkook put it.

THE NIGHT BEFORE

"A fallen angel?"

Jungkook looked over at Yoongi. His soft features giving any indication that he was lying then again when had he ever lied about anything?

"How?"

Yoongi looked down at his hands, the glow they once had long gone. Sighing through his nose he looked back up.

"I'm not sure."

Now, this cause Jin to look at the smaller male. He had always thought it was his fault but-

"I'm not sure what happened really.  I wasn't given any clear explanation i just know I woke up one day and I was no longer in heaven. At first, I thought it was a mission that someone forgot to mention but no. I bore the mark of the casted."

"The casted?", Jin asked. This was all new to him he always thought it was his fault but the man had always told him otherwise he just failed to believe him.

"When God casts angels from angel they don't go to he'll. He just casts them down to Earth which I suppose is it's own he'll in a way. With the mark of the casted angels become a beacon for demons."

Yoongi stood up from his chair proceeding to take his shirt off. He could feel the two pair of eyes on him as he showed off the mark on his lower back.

(Just imagine it's on Yoongi's lower back.)

Jungkook stared in awe. The intricate designs Yoongi's back were mesmerizing his eyes trying to take in every detail at once.

"Hyung..."

Jin said nothing. It wasn't his first time see the mark well more like a tattoo.

"How come no one sees it when you're at work?"

"Jin helps me cover it up with makeup before I go out."

Jungkook hummed in response.

"What flower is that?"

"It's a Red Dahlia. It means betrayal and dishonesty."

It was God's way of reminding the angels as to why they were casted down.
However, in Yoongi's case he always seemed to forget it was even there.

Jungkook continued to ask questions until Jin had enough and sent him home.
They thought the boy would've been freaked out by it all but he seemed more than ecstatic to know that his hyung was a supernatural being.

Yoongi had retreated back to his room making it his business to change the sheets that he and Jungkook had dirtied.

Though when Jin entered his room the pale angel was no where to be seen.

"Yoongi?"

No answer.

"Yoongi?"

Again there was no answer.

Jin stepped further into the room making his way towards the bathroom.
He found Yoongi in there his eyes glued to the mirror.

"Yoongi, baby what's wrong?"

Yoongi turned and that's when he saw it. A lump was already begining to form in his throat his blood temperature slowly rising.

"Yoongi, did someone attack you?"

The angel shook his head as he took timid steps towards the taller male.

"I-I went and did it."

PRESENT TIME

Yoongi sighed as he removed himself from the window. Sunday had finally rolled around and he couldn't avoid workmuch longer.
Not only that but Namjoon and Taehyung promised to be there. He'd be lying if he said he didn't want to impress the two.

Tonight's outfit was similar to the one he'd worn last week. Courtesy of Jin felt the male needed something as pretty as himself.

The silk he wore was silver threaded with an intricate white thread. The panties were high-waisted coverin his cute belly button while the bralette he wore was sheer leaving nothing to the imagination.

Not to mention the thigh highs he adorned that hug his thighs in just the right way.
And against his will Jin had sprayed body glitter on him giving his skin a pretty shine.

There's no turning back now.

|

Jimin was nervous.

He was nervous and he wasn't even sure why. The day was Sunday and of course he had found himself back at his favourite club.
Though as to why he felt his heart was about to beat of his chest was something he couldn't explain.

It was the same right? Come to see his pretty stripper and then go home after relieving himself.

So why did it feel like there was more to come? Like maybe the questions sitting in the back of his head may get answered?

Jimin sighed and took a sip from his glass.

"You didn't mention how nice this place was Jimin."

Ah, that's right he'd forgotten that Hoseok decided to tag along. After his visit with Namjoon Hoseok claimed he needed to see the infamous "Suga" for himself.
Not to mention the fact that both Namjoon and Taehyung were sitting two table away from them.

Yeah, he had every reason to be nervous tonight.

"So when does Suga perform?"

"He's usually the very last one. Jungkook comes before him though."

The red haired male hummed in response. It was definitely a lot earlier than he was used to being up. Though he did appreciate the soft atmosphere and dim lighting.

It made it easy for him to glowing red eyes. He spared a glance towards his best friend. The blonde demon looked to be having a internal panic attack.

It might not have shown on his face but Hoseok could smell his uneasiness.

Then again he remember the young demon' s words.

"I think I'm a addicted."

And there was only one thing a demon could be 'addicted' to beside sin itself. That thought alone has him more than eager to see the star of the show.

|

Namjoon's hazel eyes scanned the club with great interest. It's lighting and atmosphere was the perfect place for demons to reside and it was crawling with them.

To think that Yoongi even enjoyed worked here was a mystery to him.

Though with the talent of each stripper that got on the pole was worth while.

Taehyung hadn't said much since they entered the place despite his bubbly personality. Normally, this would be alarming but Namjoon knew what it meant.

Taehyung found something he liked.

The said male's eyes watched one stripper leave the stage allowing another to take his place.

He was tale his waist snatched with lean muscles. The way his black hair shapes his face was a sin itself and that's not even considering the outfit he wore.

Taehyung watched with careful eyes as the boy executed such powerful moves. The smirk that played on his lips was more than suggestive.
And when he locked eyes with Taehyung that was it.

"Like what you see?"

Both males turned to see a man with wide shoulders. The sheer shirt he wore leaving nothing to the imagination.

"What's his name?", asked Taehyung

Jin smiled.

"That's Jungkook but onstage he's known as Kookie. You two are friends of Yoongi no?"

"Jin?", asked Taehyung.

Jin nodded and smiled.

"Yoongi, was so excited for tonight's show but you didn't hear that from me."

Taehyung laughed but Namjoon had yet to utter a single word.

The other two males failed to notice this as Jin left to attend other tables as Taehyung turned his attention back to Jungkook.

Namjoon smiled.

|

God. A mysterious being. He never gives you the whole story just bits and pieces. He likes to see things play out. And just because you disobey does not mean he'll scorn you.

Punish you? Yes. Destroy you? Maybe.  Sometimes in order to gain you must first lose. For whatever you sow ye shall reap.

|

So...yall ready for the manifestation?

Also I hope this doesn't seem too rushed. I just wanted to get everyone in the same place before everything goes down. And it's going down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 664 20
★ " That's not edible " " Fuck, your teeth are sharp, are they fangs? " 🍵 ᯇ tea shop ♡ 📎 COMPLETED: AWFUL WRITING
415K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
3.1K 143 26
'I am Thirsty' Vampire in love with you. Wow! Can you imagine that the one who makes others fall for him was in love himself?
129K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...