Taming the Heartless (#bloomi...

De A_rebelliousdreamer

Under editing.. Sanyukta Agrawal ,25 years old perfect epitome of beauty and the daughter of underworld mafia... Mai multe

Prologue
The ferocious princess
The Heiress
Knight in shining armour
Who is he...?
Prince of Seduction
Gangster girl and her boy
A date with my boy
Passion rekindled
A teaser of finale
Blooming Love
Outcomes
Revenged Love
Web of deception
I am his queen

Love :A potion or illusion..?

1.1K 127 5
De A_rebelliousdreamer

Sanyukta...

His masculine cologne which had a tinge of sweatiness spelled an addiction on me.My hands automatically reached up to his mouth.He wrapped his lips on the spoon and gulped down the liquid .

All this while my eyes were glued with his magnetic deep shiny black orbs.I tried my best to see his motives the more I lost myself into them.

"Done..."

"Huh..."

"I said done.Do you wanna me to eat the bowl too..."he smirked thus I looked down at the empty bowl.

My whole body shook by a wave or an undiscovered feeling when he started leaning upon me.My body became stiff as soon as he slipped his cold hands around my waist.

I couldn't retaliate to a man's touch !It wasn't me the mafia princess or he was someone about whom my mother always wish to see me with ....?

My mind was occupied with such mixed thoughts that I felt it could burst any moment.

By another hand,he held my neck and leaned his face in the hollow of it.His fanning hot breath were giving goosebumps on my whole body .The air I inhaled stuck into my lungs by our close proximity.

"Princess... won't you kill me if I confess something to you...?"he whispered into my ear.

"Wh..what.."a moan escaped from
my mouth instead of a harsh
reply.

"You took something very precious from me..."he said in an alluring tone.

His voice was like a potion that slowly mixed into my blood.I detached myself from him and gave him a puzzled look.

"I don't know something like that..."I said in my defense.

"But you did.. Princess..."he stood on his previous statement.

"And I said I didn't..I never harm someone with no fault..that's my principle..."I told him in the most possible coldness .

"You took...in fact you steal...you know what is it...?"he pulled me on his lap with a sudden jolt before I could register his actions he tenderly kept his rough lips on my plumy one.

I felt my leg getting giddy and shivery in every cell .He broke the virginity
of my lips.

He stole my first kiss!

"You have taken my heart princess..the first time I saw you..
in that party.."he spoke .

My eyes widened to the size of saucers.Did he really said that he loves me?Though he didn't say it directly but he meant that only.

'what..are you saying..?It..it's not true.."I slowly spoke in cracked sentence.

"It's true Princess..it's up to you.. whether you accept it or not..if you want you can kill me right away..but you can't change the fact..that you spell the charms of your innocent eyes on me..."he said boldly without the fear of losing his life.

"Sanyukta..."I said in a hypnotized zone.

"Who is.. Sanyukta..?"he narrowed
his eyes.

"You can call me Sanyukta...I am Sanyukta..."the words were slipped from my mouth automatically.

"But you're a princess.."he said while cupping my cheeks lovingly.

"A princess who took lives ..."I nonchalantly opened the secrets
of my life.

"But the Princess who is sitting before me has a soft corner too in her heart that I saw few hours back..."he said closing the gap between our faces.

His hand reached to my back where he sensually ran it lightly giving feathery jitters in my tummy.I was reluctant to accept but my body anticipated his next movement.

"It's wrong..."I pleaded in predicted fear of getting attached to him.

"It's not until you think it's indeed wrong..."he replied while keeping his lips again on mine.

My pebbled nipples brushed over his hardened chest.I felt embarrassed.He surely had realized it.

"Kiss me.. Princess.."he said said
with authority.

"I don't k..know how to kiss..."I confessed biting my bottom lip with
a shy smile.

"No problem I will teach you..."saying this he flipped our position and caged my both hands above my head.

His lips was sucking my both lips like there is no tomorrow and I like a stupid inexperienced gunner miserably trying to copy him.

I hate to admit but he was dominating me in every possible way.I wrapped my legs around his waist and the lioness inside me woke up . Flipping our position,I sat on his stomach taking hum aback by my real self.

I hardly sucked his lips literally chewing them .It was my first kiss and I wanted to make it a proper one.Minutes after minutes went on but I was not ready to leave his lips until we felt lack of breathing.

"Woah...I think you're a quick learner..."he chuckled wiping the blood drop from his lips by his thumb that was the result of my assault.

For some time I laid on his body listening to the sweetest music his heartbeats.

"Whats your name...?"I asked him.We shared an intimate moment yet I didn't know his name!

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat..."he replied.

Ahh how beautiful his name sounds.

"Who are you..just say the truth.."I asked him while my hands made random patterns on his chest.

"I won't hide anything from you as you are gonna find it sooner or later..."he chipped.After a short pause he spoke,"I used to work for the Russians .My dad was a trusted man of Vladislav Nikolaevich...the Russian mafia leader but soon after my dad's death he laid his lusty eyes upon my mother...one day he tried to ..to.."he choked "tried to molest her..it was too much for me to bear,I took out my gun and emptied the nine bullet in his filthy body.."

I rose up from his chest and looked at him.His eyes had tears in them clearly telling he had gone through a emotional breakdown that I could hardly understand as I never faced one in my life.

"Hey..I am sorry.."I caressed his cheeks with my fingers.

"It's okay..since then I am running away from them ,last night I too was hiding from them when I heard that they weren't there for me but for
your Dad..."he told a shocking piece of news.

I looked at him in shock.

"Is it true...?I asked him to confirm.My blood already started boiling think about someone wanted to kill my Daddy.I wish they were in front of me,I would tear their meat off their skeleton .

"It is...trust me .I tried to tell the same to your men..but see what they gave me in return.."he pointed at his bandaged body.

I looked down guiltily which quickly replaced by a blush when he kissed the tip of my nose.I pushed him and
got up from the bed straightening the creases of my shirt .

"Well if you don't know about me yet..then wait..you will learn about me very soon..."I answered with
the proud smirk.

"Then I must say..I would love to.."he smiled coyly.

My heart fluttered watching his cute yet handsome face with a blush.

"Be ready at evening . You'll get you clothes within an hour.."I said turning to the door.

"For what...?"he questioned.

"To meet Daddy..he will decide your destiny...sorry to say but he is the boss not Me..."I gave him an apologetic look and noticed his pale face.

"Don't need to exert your already wounded head..he won't eat you up unless you disclose your most daring stunt..."I laughed pointing at his swollen lips.

"Then I think I am not going to die soon..."he too laughed.

I gave him a flying kiss and came out of the room not before instructing my men to took care of His needs.

ReaChakravarti aesana0710
************************************
Theme: gangster girl and his boy.

Do vote and comment how you find Sandhir's second encounter.

What is he upto...guess until next part?

Don't worry it has a happy ending.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.5K 204 22
DRITI ARORA × GOUTHAM KAPOOR He pushed her against the cold wall pinned her two hands with his one arm and slacked his other arm around her waist. S...
156K 8.8K 37
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy *Under Major Editing* My new ff Here is the Characteristics.. Sanyukta: Sweet, cute, beautiful and lovely girl, but lots of...
3.9K 175 15
Revenge to obsession series - 2 SHEKHAWATS name is enough to make people shiver no one has dare to go against them they held power not just politicia...
17K 1.2K 14
We have always read about a cold mafia leader and his love. Little to no one talks about the Second in command (Underboss). How about we dive in now...