The Singer And The Drummer ||...

By Septic_Mob

Lasted edited by June 17th, 2015 Patrick Stump. The lead singer of Fall Out Boy. He is a 30 year old man wit... More

Love Advice From Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz The 3rd.
Parenting
Date Night With Andrew.
I Need You.
No.
A Day With My Boyfriend.
Everyone Knows About You Being Gay!
Great To Shit.
Drunk At Pete's House.
Coffee
Getting Dirty....
Something Sweet
1 Year Later.
Author's Note
Wedding Day

Silence Hurts.

722 28 5
By Septic_Mob

Patrick's Pov

I wake up feeling cold. Where is my love? I wondered. I got up and all my memories come hitting me like a train. I frowned to myself. I walked down stairs and see Andy and J in the kitchen eating waffles. Half vegan ones and normal ones.

"morning " I said.

" morning daddy " said J smiling. Andy didn't say anything. I frowned to myself again. I grab a waffle and pick at it.

" what's wrong dad? "said J.

" Nothing sweetie, just not really hungry. " I said and I get up and sat down the plate on the counter. I walk up and change into jeans, a T shirt, socks, and shoes. I grabbed my  hat and glasses. I walk down and told J to put some clothes on. She goes up and changes. I look at Andy. He looks at me. Silence. It hurts me.

"I-I'll be back around 3 or so. Me and J are going to town. She needs some new clothes. " I mumbled.

Andy looks at me. Emotionless.

" well are you going to say something? " I said a little pissed.

Nothing again.

" fine be that way. " I walk upstairs and help J brush her teeth and hair, shoes and I put my old Tucker hat on Her. She been wearing hats since she was born. We walk down stairs and Andrew watched us leave." Dick" . I mumbled under my breath when I closed the door.

Me and J walk out to the car. I put her in the booster seat and then I get in the driver seat. I drove to the mall and we walked into some stores and got her clothes. When J went to try clothes on, I checked my phone. No new messages. I read. I shook my head and then J came out. After a few hours we decided to go Home.

We walk in the house to see Andy watching TV. Just sitting there watch tv. I could only see the back of his head but I heard sniffs from either being sick or crying. J ran up into her room. I walk over and sat on the other end of the couch. I look over at Andy. His face puffy and red. He was crying. I got up and move over to him. He looked at me as I place my hand on his arm.

"Andrew tell me what is wrong? " I said soft and quite.

" Why aren't you talking to me, ignoring me, did I do something wrong? " I asked like a pleading puppy.

Andrew said nothing. He stopped crying and said nothing. He looked at me kinda pissed. I gave him a sad and confused look.

" Why didn't you back me up when the man was yelling at us. You left me standing there and said nothing. You just stood there, Patrick, why!? " he yelled at me. He's  mad because I never back him up.

" Andrew.... I was scared okay. I didn't want to get into the fight you asked for. I'm just to shy to say anything and look if you want to leave you can. I know I fucked up.. Again.. " I had my head low. Andrew, Joe, Pete never knew about me being shy that bad. It's got worse when Elisa cheated on me. I look up and see Andy looking at me. He has a sad, confused, and still pissed look on his face. He walked passed me. A few tears go down my face. I turn around and watch Andy grab his coat and walk to the door. He stops and turns.

"I-I need some time to think... " then he walked out the door. He left me. Walked right out of my life. I walk up and check on J and told her that I'll be in my room. I walk in my room and lay on the bed and cried.

I'm a mess. I fuck everything up. I ended up falling asleep.

6 hours later.

I woke up. Andy is gone. Still. Shit!! I forgot to get J dinner. I checked on her and she a sleep in her bed. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. There is food made. There was 2 pieces left of chicken stripes on a plate. J's plate. I walk into the living room to see Andy. I stand there. He looks at me. He stands up and walks in front of me.

"I'm sorry, Patrick. I shouldn't have yelled at you and be mad. I'm sorry. " he said.

I hug him. That's all i could do. He huged back.

" I'm sorry to Andy " I said with my face in his chest.

I looked up at him and I got on my tipy toes and kissed him passionate and sweet. I moved my hands to his neck and he moved his to my waist. We literally make out for 10 minutes and pull away breathing a little heavy. He puts his forehead on mine. He smiles. I smile back. Andy was tired and wanted to go to bed. I wasn't. I kissed him goodnight and told him I'm going to the basement to do some music.

I play the piano for awhile and switch to acoustic Guitar. I play a couple of songs and got new lyric ideas and wrote them down. After a few hours decided to grab something to eat. I walked upstairs and into the kitchen and grab a bowl of cheerios with milk. I walk down stairs and turn on the TV that I put down here a year ago. I finish the cereal and sat the bowl on the coffee table. I watch tv for a few more hours and decided to go to bed. I crawl in and cuddled into Andy. I sleep with his arms around and my head in the crook of his neck. I kiss his cheek and whispered "I love you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 971 22
After Carly Hurley is violently raped by her ex boyfriend, Aaron Smith, she feels she has done wrong and can't tell anyone. Her brother, Andy Hurley...
1.3K 67 26
just little oneshots about the frontman of Fall Out Boy. fluff and stuff a little more cheeky if required ;)) Mixed gender readers but most stories...
4K 122 34
COMPLETED Side Note: the first few oneshots are pretty trash considering I didn't know anything about how to write. Sorry about that:/ This is a book...
106K 4.1K 32
Lead vocalist of Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump, struggles with depression, anorexia and severe anxiety/trust issues. With Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wen...