I 'Effin Love You

By allise_K

Summer Day is a seventeen year old girl living in a small town who is tired of hearing her parents demand her... More

I 'Effin Love You
I 'Effin Love You part 2
I 'Effin Love You part 3
I 'Effin Love You part 4
I 'Effin Love You part 5
I 'Effin Love You part 6
I 'Effin Love You part 8
I 'Effin Love You part 9
I 'Effin Love You part 10
I 'Effin Love You part 11
I 'Effin Love You part 12
I 'Effin Love You part 13
I 'Effin Love You part 14
I 'Effin Love You part 15
I 'Effin Love You part 16
I 'Effin Love You part 17
I 'Effin Love You part 18
I 'Effin Love You part 19
I 'Effin Love You part 20
I 'Effin Love You part 21
I 'Effin Love You part 22
I 'Effin Love You part 23
I 'Effin Love You part 24
I 'Effin Love You part 25
I 'Effin Love You part 26
I 'Effin Love You part 27
I 'Effin Love You part 28
I 'Effin Love You part 29
I 'Effin Love You part 30
I 'Effin Love You part 31
I 'Effin Love You part 32
I 'Effin Love You part 33
I 'Effin Love You part 34
I 'Effin Love You part 35
I 'Effin Love You part 36
I 'Effin Love You part 37
I 'Effin Love You part 38
I 'Effin Love You part 39
I 'Effin Love You part 40
I 'Effin Love You part 41
I 'Effin Love You part 42
I 'Effin Love You part 43
I 'Effin Love You part 44
Fan poem
I 'Effin Love You needs to change the title?

I 'Effin Love You part 7

74.5K 877 81
By allise_K

Hey you guys! Okay so when I first started writing this story, no joke, I honestly thought "hey this is just going to be another crummy little love story, no one is going to like it" and to be honest, I am surprised at how many fans I have gained due to this story. I have also gotten amazing reviews from readers and I just wanted to thank you all for that and thank all of you for becoming a fan! It really is an amazing feeling you get when you see that someone enjoys your work.

Anyway, I got requests to upload very soon otherwise an army of pirate-ninjas and their pet zombies are going to be sent to my house. Jk, no 3mo_pRincess made that comment and I laughed hard at it. RosalieYourNightmare also made a funny comment. Don't call Melvin Night on me! Jk, lol. Anyway, here's your part 7 to our little story here.

Peace out,

-Summer's POV-

My perfect day in the past was when Josh only slapped me twice and when I just sat in his house, unable to go anywhere because he didn't allow me to. He was the most possessive bastard ever. Now, my perfect day is going whenever and wherever I want, with Jay. No slaps, punches, kicks, or hits involved. A very good improvement. We did run into Jimmy though. Literally. Well, Jay did at least. He was running, looking over his shoulder and paying no attention to where he was going and clashed right into Jay, making him fall back.

"What the?" Jay said, sitting up.

"Dude, what was- Jimmy?" I asked, taking Jay's arm to help him up. Jimmy had stood up already.

"Hey Summer," he said, out of breath and throwing an anxious glance over his shoulder.

"Uh, Jay this is my cousin, Jimmy. Jimmy, this is Jay, the guy I told you about," I introduced, seeing Jay's confused expression. I had a history of bad punishments for not introducing guys I was talking to right away to the boy I was going out with. Bad Summer, I thought, kicking the thought from my head. Jay wouldn't do that.

"Oh, yeah! The super cute one," he said, obviously trying to embarrass me. Jay grinned at me and I blushed and looked down. "Nice to meet you, man."

"You too," Jay said, shaking Jimmy's hand who, once again, threw another anxious glance over his shoulder.

"Jimmy what are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just a little trouble at work. You tell the smallest joke to someone from another shop about not having money for the bet you lost and all of a sudden some legs are going to be pulled off," he laughed, throwing his hands in the air. Jay gave a confused laugh. I raised an eyebrow.

"You did what?" I asked. Jay laughed because he thought Jimmy meant normal work. Jimmy laughed because....well, because he's an idiot.

"Relax, Sum. I've gotten out of much worse than this," he said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I SEE HIM!" a guy screamed, pointing at Jimmy from across the park.

"Shit! See ya," Jimmy said, taking off. A few guys, who were obviously mobsters, chased after him. Normally, a person would worry about that dummy of a cousin. I didn't. This was Jimmy. He has gotten out of much worse.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Jay asked me, looking after them.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. I just don't like how he provokes people like that. It's like he wants to be chased around," I said.

"What does he do for a living?" Jay asked. I used Jimmy's cover story.

"He's a massage therapist," I lied through my snickers. Of all things, Jimmy. Of all things.

"Massage therapists chase each other around like that for money?"

"Uh...weird ones, yeah. I'll tell you later," I said quickly. Normal ones? No. Mobster ones? Oh yeah.

"Okay," he said. We kept walking until his phone rang.

"Hold on a sec," he said, walking away to answer. It was weird how at that moment I got a text from Annie and my mom. I answered the one from my mom first, telling her I was out and then looked at Annie's text. Summer, you'll never believe who just came to my house looking for you, I read. I asked her who.

"Josh," I whispered, reading her reply. My legs turned to jello and my phone slipped through my hands and fell to the ground. Jay hung up his phone and came back over.

"That was my dad, he was- Summer, what's wrong?" he asked, seeing my expression.

"What?" I asked, dazed.

"You look like you just saw a ghost," he said, grabbing my face to make me look at him. A ghost? Not exactly. A ghost name. Yes.

-Jay's POV-

Summer looked paler than ever. She was really scaring me.

"Summer, answer me. What's up?" I asked again. She shook her head.

"Just....I, just....my friend Annie, she....my ex went to her house looking for me. I was about to ask her something," she said, picking her phone up. No girl gets like THIS just because their ex went to their friends house. Not unless he did something. She got a reply and looked a little scared.

"She told him I'm here. She told him I'm in New York," she said. "I don't want to see him."

"What did he do?" I asked. She gaped up at me.

"Nothing."

"Lie."

"I- can we not talk about this right now?" she asked.

"Fine, I won't make you tell me," I said, taking her hand in mine.

"Thank you," she sighed. "What were you going to say before?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! That was my dad calling me and he was wondering if you would be willing to go to a little event with us," I said, remembering his phone call.

"What event?" she asked.

"A....dance?"

"Dance?"

"Governor's ball."

"Governor? Isn't that supposed to be like, really fancy?" she asked. Not in an excited way, more like a dreaded way.

"Yep. Trust me, I'm not looking forward to wearing a suit for it," I said. "I hate suits."

"And I hate fancy dresses. I'll wear skirts, not dresses. I mean, I didn't go to my homecoming dances ever because I didn't want to wear a dress," she said.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to," I said, putting an arm around her.

"Are you going?"

"I have no choice."

"Then I'll go for you," she said. I pecked her forehead and we kept walking.

"I can't believe you're giving my father the perfect opportunity to meet you."

"I wanna see how much of a dick he really is," she said. I started cracking up at her comment.

"He's not a nice person. If you're not rich, you're not good enough for him," I said.

"I'm not rich," she said sadly.

"That's fine. You don't have to be good enough for him. I like you and that's all we need. Who cares what he thinks," I said. She smiled at me and leaned her head against me.

-Summer's POV-

Jay dropped me off back home, late. Trying to go ninja again, because I did such a good job last time, I snuck into the flat and tiptoed across the dining room and past the kitchen and froze when the light in the living room flicked on. Crap, I thought.

"Summer," Mom scolded me. Sigh. Here we go.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Where have you been?"

"Out....with....Jay."

"Why can't you be more like April and give us a call or tell us before you leave that you're leaving?"

"Sorry, my battery died and I couldn't find you guys before I left," I lied.

"What about when I texted you earlier."

"My phone died after that."

"I see," she said, getting up. "So. When do we meet this boy?"

"Mom, I've only been out with him three times," I said.

"So? Your father and I went out five times before he met my parents."

"Yeah, five. I've been out with him three times. Five is more than three," I said.

"Well, fine. When are you going to see him again?"

"Tomorrow."

"Day or night?" she asked. I giggled in my mind and smiled. Our last names.

"Uh, both."

"Both?"

"Yeah, both."

"How both?"

"I was going to spend the day with him and it would lead into the night time. You know, night time when it gets dark," I explained. She narrowed her eyes at me. "Sorry."

"I wanna meet him."

"I know you do. And you will. Eventually. Maybe. Never. Possibly-"

"Summer."

"God mom! I'll introduce you to him. Just not right this minute."

"Two days."

"Mom-"

"Two days."

"Fine, I'll introduce you and dad to him in two days," I said, giving in. She gave a satisfied smile. I was about to go to my room when she stopped me.

"Oh and by the way," she said. "Josh called earlier while you were out looking for you. He said he would call later."

"He....he called here?"

"Yeah, he did," she said. My legs went back to jello and I took myself to my room and plopped down on my bed. Josh called here. He knew I was here now, for sure. He was going to call back. It was a damn good thing that I wasn't going to be here tomorrow. Even if I was here, the first thing I'd do when he called, was hang up again.

-Jay's POV-

"So she's for sure coming?"

"Yes, she is father," I said annoyed.

"Alright, just making sure."

"I'm so excited to meet her," Mom said.

"Sure you are," I said. She was never excited to meet any woman. She was worried her fake beauty would be competed with. Haha, I thought.

"So, will you be riding with us?" Mom asked.

"No! No, I'm going to pick Summer up and we're going to meet you there," I said.

"In a suit?" Dad asked.

"Yes, in a god-"

"Watch your mouth."

"God forsaken suit," I said, changing what I was originally going to say. In a goddamn suit, I finished in my thoughts. There! Haha! Sticks tongue out at both parents.

"We look forward to meeting her," Dad said. You look forward to judging her, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~I've decided I'm not going to continue with this story. Sorry all.

JK! I'm so sorry, I just wanted to test you guys and see what you would do. Lol, no I'll be uploading tomorrow. Sorry for the scare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 63.3K 52
HIGHEST RANK : #1 in Fiction and #9 in Teen Fiction A prank call gone wrong brings Vivian Castillo face to face with the school's player, Dere...
926K 22.5K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
9.1M 229K 36
Don't postpone what you want. Don't leave anything misunderstood. Make sure the people you care about know; make sure they know how you really feel...
7M 161K 37
How do you win a best couple contest when you're still single? When Marilyn makes a bet with her arch enemy Beth, she didn't know what she signed up...