Ninjago - One-shots and short...

Від MasterofCupcakes

A collection of Ninjago one-shots and short stories (2-4 chapters). Canon characters and ships only. No x OC... Більше

Scars // platonic Jay x Cole
In His Head // Zane and P.I.X.A.L.
At Your Most Beautiful // Jay x Nya
Perfect Match // Jay x Nya
His Final Wish
Movie Night / Part 1 // Jay x Nya
Cliff's Closet (Movie Night / Part 2)
Camping Trip // Jay x Nya
A/N: Jay's Costumes from 'Movie Night'
Never Again // Jay x Nya
Day of the Dareth
Meeting the Parents (times two) // Jay x Nya
Weekend for Four (Part 1) // Jay x Nya and Kai x Skylor (*)
A Ghost of a Chance // Jay x Cole
How I met your Mother // Nya
Weekend for Four / Part 2 (*)
Old enemies, new friends // Kai x Skylor
Weekend for Four / Part 3 (*)
Weekend for Four / Part 4 (*)
The Proposal // Jay x Nya (*)
Apologies // Jay x Nya (*)
The Morning before the Wedding // Jay x Nya (*)
First Love // Kai x Skylor (AU)
To Have and To Hold // Jay x Nya (*)
Something Blue (Part 1) // Jay x Nya (*)
Something Blue (Part 2) (*)
Something Blue (Part 3) (*)
Something Blue (Part 4) (*)
Something Blue - Deleted Scene (*)
Changes // Kai x Skylor (*)
Breaking the News // Jay x Nya (*)
Here With Me // Jay x Nya
Breaking the News / Part 2 (*)
Texting...
Ninjago TNG - Sneak Peek
Together again
Zapped // Jay x Nya (*)
Big Brother, Little Sister // Ray, Maya, Kai & Nya
Cupid's Helpers (Part 1) // Kai x Skylor and Jay x Nya
Cupid's Helpers (Part 2)
The Blue Suitcase // Jay x Nya
The Blue Suitcase (Part 2)
Sick Day // Jay x Nya
Cupid's Helpers (Part 3)
Cupid's Helpers (Part 4)
Sick Day (Part 2)
Bedtime Story
Happy St Patrick's Day ☘️
The Ones That Got Away
Switched (Part 1) // Jay x Nya and Kai x Skylor
Switched (Part 2)
Switched (Part 3)
Lightning and Thunderblade (Part 1) // Jay x Nya
Lightning and Thunderblade (Part 2)
Lightning and Thunderblade (Part 3)
Day of the Returned (Part 1)
Four Hearts and Two Crowns (AU) // Jay x Nya and Cole x Seliel
An Acquired Taste // Jay x Nya
Sick Day (Part 3)
Without You // Jay x Nya
Like Family // Together Again (Part 2)
Together Again (Part 3)
A Quiet Echo // Harumi and Mr E
Together again (Part 4)
Exciting News // TNG
Out of Time // Sneak Peak
Kai's Birthday (Part 1)
Family Reunion // TNG
Gasp...
Festivi-Teas (A/N) - Updated!
Tutoring (Part 1) // Jay x Nya (AU)
My Phoenix // Jay x Nya (TNG)
Chuck's Return // Wu's Teas
My Mistake // Nya & Kai
Yin & Yang // Jay x Nya
Valentine's Misunderstandings // Jay x Nya (Movie)
After The End
The Best Worst Holiday // Jaya (AU)
Traditional // Zane x PIXAL
Run (Nya x Jay)
Five Times // Jaya (show)
A New Journey // Jaya (AU)
Forest of the Fairies // PIXane (AU)
Of Mochas and Markers // Jaya (AU)
A Royal Encounter // Jaya (AU)
Would you like to exit Prime Empire?
Flump Sho(r)ts / Part I
Of Chocolate Cake and Second Chances // Jaya (AU)
Flump Sho(r)ts // Part II
Day of the Departed // Jaya
Dareth's Dating Disaster // Kailor (AU)
Long Way Down (Part 1) // Jaya (AU)
Long Way Down (Part 2) // Jaya (AU)
Long Way Down (Part 3) // Jaya (AU)
Secret Santa // Jaya
Once Bitten, Twice Shy, And Three Times is The Charm
Céad Míle Fáilte // Jaya (AU)

Meeting Abby // TNG

1.8K 41 26
Від MasterofCupcakes

This chapter and the next one are reuploads from my Ninjago TNG story. As already mentioned there, I am deleting that book but I am still continuing the Jaya Wedding/Next Generation storyline - I just don't have the time or motivation to do it in a separate book/series.

All the chapters related to the Ninja's children will contain OCs (obviously!) and be marked with 'TNG' in the chapter title.

Meeting Abby

Even from the distance, Kai could already see the news helicopters circling over the hospital. Of course, someone had notified the public that all the Ninja, including their newest arrival, would be found here today – and no, it had not been him this time.

When the Master of Fire and his wife approached the tall, square building, they found a large crowd of journalists and fans gathered in front of the main entrance, despite the still early hours.

Kai took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself for what was to come next. Why had he volunteered - well, it was fair to say that he had been volunteered by the others – to take the main entrance while the rest of his team could sneak in at the back...

"Alright." He turned to Skylor. "Let's choppy-sock this lemonade stand."

"Excuse me, what was that?" The Master of Amber laughed.

"Jay once said that." Her husband explained. "It must have been on one of our first ever missions together."

"Sounds like he has grown up at leats a bit since then." The redhead remarked.

"Well, he better has, he has quite a few responsibilities now." Kai stated. "C'mon, let's go."

Clutching Skylor's hand firmly in his own, Kai pushed through the crowd. "Excuse us, please." He occasionally mumbled, ignoring the questions that were fired at the couple. "Thank you."

"Kai, how does it feel to be an uncle?", "Is it a boy or a girl?", "Will there be another Fire Master as well soon?", and "If things don't work out with Skylor, will you marry me?" were just some of the things the reporters and fans wanted to know of the red Ninja.

They had soon reached the top of the stairs leading up to the entrance and were just about to enter through the sliding doors.

"C'mon. Just a little favour between old friends." A familiar voice pleaded from behind. No, it was no surprise that Dareth was here as well.

Kai turned around and looked at the brown Ninja.

"Alright." He smirked. "I am absolutely delighted to tell you that my sister has given birth to a healthy and very beautiful... baby."

He could see the disappointment on the people's faces. But he wouldn't say any more on this topic, this was not his news to share.

And to be honest, Kai actually didn't know that much more himself anyway.

Last night, Jay had only sent him one picture, without any details other than that Kai's new niece or nephew and their mother were doing well. For once, the blue Ninja was actually keeping his mouth shut – and for once Kai wished he wouldn't.

But Nya had been right. Ever since they had revealed the news about her pregnancy to the public, people had gone absolutely crazy about it. One of the guest bedrooms at her and Jay's new home in Cliff Gordon's villa was filled with presents they hadn't managed to open yet. And it was just unbelievable how much money people had spent betting on things like the baby's gender, name, and their elemental powers.

Kai as well as the rest of the team had learned about the latter in that little incident a few weeks ago, and he had been quite tempted to anonymously place some money on it. But the risk of getting spotted had been to high – and this for sure would have gotten him in some serious trouble with his sister.

But now, he really wanted to find out about the first two items and especially meet his new family member.

"Oh, and thank you, but I have no intention of ever being married to anyone else than this lovely woman right here beside me." Kai added, before he and Skylor walked inside, the sliding doors closing behind them.

-----

Because of the Ninja's celebrity status, Nya and her family were accommodated in a private wing of the hospital. Which meant that it took Kai and Skylor quite a while to get to her room coming from the main entrance. Which also meant that, when they finally arrived, the rest of their team, Cole, Seliel, Zane, P.I.X.A.L., and Lloyd, were already waiting for them in front of the door, not wanting to enter without the child's 'real' uncle.

"Hi everyone." Kai greeted his teammates. Now that he was living in the city, he didn't get to see them that often. And while he very much enjoyed sharing an apartment with the woman he loved instead of four young men and his little sister, he also occasionally missed spending more time with his (biological and honorary) siblings.

But everyone was kinda busy living their own lives. Speaking of which...

"Whoa." Kai blurted out, when turned to the Mater of Earth's girlfriend. Lloyd's plan of recruiting a 'maternity cover' for Nya had kinda backfired, as Seliel was now five moths pregnant – with twins. And she could definitely not hide her condition anymore.

"Thank you very much." The Phantom Ninja replied sarcastically. "You look great too."

Unlike Kai's sister and her husband, Seliel and Cole had decided to raise their children at the Temple of Airjitzu, as there was now plenty of space. And formerly haunted place now legally belonged to the black Ninja, Sensei Yang had somehow managed to transfer the ownership to him.

While Skylor and Seliel were still chatting to each other, Kai gently knocked on the door. "Hey, sis. It's us." He said. "Like Kai and... everyone else."

"Come in, Kai and everyone else." Kai could hear Nya laugh, so he carefully opened the door and the seven friends quietly entered the bright, spacious room.

His sister was sitting in the hospital bed, still looking exhausted but smiling happily. Next to the bed were a couple of visitors' chairs, occupied by the proud new father and all four grandparents.

Kai and Nya's mother was cradling a small bundle wrapped in a crisp white blanket. Noticing her son entering, she gently passed the sleeping infant to Edna and stood up to greet her son and his wife.

"Oh, she is sooo cute." Maya squealed excitedly.

"She?" The Master of Fire raised an eyebrow. "Tha-that means it's a girl?"

"And the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." His mother confirmed. "I hope she won't stay an only grandchild." She winked at Kai.

He and Skylor exchanged a few glances, today was not their day to break the news. Today was about their little niece.

Rays as well as Jay's parents got up from their seats as well. "There shouldn't be too many visitors in here at one time." Edna stated, handing the precious white bundle to Nya. "Why don't the four of us take a coffee at the the coffee shop downstairs and give the young guys and girls some time together?"

"That's a good idea." Maya agreed. "We left home very early to come here, we didn't get to take a proper breakfast at home."

"Same for us." Edna laughed. "I could hardly sleep last night after we got Jay's message. We'll be back later, okay?"

Kai and his friends sat down, as the older four members of his extended family left the room.

"Hard to believe you were right for once." Cole gave his best friend a pat on the back. "Congratulations, man."

"Thank you." Jay beamed at him. "I still can't believe that all this is actually real."

"Just wait until it's your turn to change the nappy, that will make thing very real very soon..." Seliel, who had some experience with babysitting, smirked.

"So, what's her name?" Kai asked the question everyone (except for the two parents, obviously) desperately wanted to be answered.

Jay sat on the edge of the bed and put his left arm around his wife's shoulder. "This is Nya." He chuckled, making Kai and Cole groan in frustration. "And this," he finally pointed at the baby, "is Abby."

"Her name is Abigail Sky Walker." Nya confirmed. She smiled at her sister-in-law. "The middle name is for her godmother."

"It's more like you've picked her godmother based on the name you've always wanted to use." The redhead grinned at Jay. "But I still love it."

"Do you want to hold her?" Nya asked her brother's wife.

"I'd love to." Skylor happily accepted.

"Wow, she is so tiny." She remarked as she was holding the infant, running a finger over the small, wrinkly hand.

"Believe me, this is more than big enough." Nya stated dryly.

"TMI!" Kai exclaimed.

"Yeah, you should have heard all stuff she yelled at me..." Jay remarked, undeterred by the red Ninja's outburst. "Well, you probably did hear her scream all over Ninjago, even the way out to the temple..."

"And they probably heard you as well..." Nya retorted.

"Why, what happened?" Kai wanted to know.

"I broke his hand." The Master of Water blushed. Only then Kai noticed that his brother-in-law wore a bandage on his right hand.

"It's okay, hun." Jay reassured her. "It almost doesn't hurt anymore. And it was for a good cause." He fondly eyed his daughter, who had started to stir slightly in her aunt's arms.

"So, after hearing about your husband's heroic sacrifice, how are you feeling?" The red Ninja asked his sister.

"A bit tired." Nya replied. "And sore. But you don't want to hear that, I guess."

Her brother vehemently shook his head.

"Me neither." Seliel said, definitely not looking forward to that part. And twice that was.

"But don't worry, it should get better fairly soon." Nya reassured her friend. "Although from what I've heard, the 'being tired' bit might only take a couple of years."

And exciting years that would be. For all of them.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
673K 33.9K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...