Naruto Uzumaki the Elven Lord

By HeartofGreed

Naruto Uzumaki the son of Minato Namekaze and Kushina Uzumaki. He is the Jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox. H... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

4.9K 122 42
By HeartofGreed

Naruto Uzumaki was looking at a bloody Iruka. "W-why?" Naruto said looking at him.

"Run." Iruka said as Naruto took off.

Flashback no jutsu.

Naruto was sitting down on a swing after failing the graduation exam for the third time. "Naruto." A voice said it was Mizuki.

"Yeah Mizuki-sensei?" Naruto said as he looked up.

"Well..." Mizuki said.
End flashback

Naruto was running he saw another him took to the right. "What?" He said as he followed Iruka that followed the clone him.

"Naruto give me the scroll." Iruka said.

"Shut up Mizuki." The clone said.

"So tell me how'd you know I wasn't Iruka." Mizuki said as he poofed to himself.

"Cause I'm Iruka." The clone said as he poofed to Iruka.

"Well Ruka you know he is just like me he will use the scroll to gain power." Mizuki said coldly. "After all he's the one that killed your family. He's a demon"

"Your right that's what a demon would do but not Naruto. Sure I hate that damn fox but he's not Naruto he's my favorite student he asks when he needs help. He rebounds quickly. If you get to know him, you would know he's deceptively intelligent and a good kid." Iruka said. "HE IS NARUTO UZUMAKI OF THE LEAF."

Naruto appeared as Mizuki threw a Fuma shuriken which he deflected. Naruto began releasing a golden energy his ears sharpened into points. A fox medallion appeared on his neck. "I'll kill you if you even touch Iruka." Naruto said as a small fox appeared and looked around scared shitless.

"I can knock you down in one hit." Mizuki said not deterred by the massive amount of ki Naruto was leaking out.

"The Kit is a fucking ELF!" The fox yelled as the fox padded over to Iruka. "I know sorry won't fix anything about what I did."

"What are you talking about!?" Iruka said.

"I'm the kyubi." The fox said as he looked down.

"You bastard." Iruka spat.

"I know." The Kyubi said. "But know this you hurt Naruto I'll kill you."

Naruto did a perfect Shadow clone. "Any hit you deal out I can throw back thousands." The Naruto's said as he launched at Mizuki. A few hours later the Hokage saw Naruto the small fox cub sleeping on Naruto's lap. Naruto was sleeping against Iruka.

"What happened?" Hiruzen said as he noticed the scroll in Iruka's hands.

"Sir, Mizuki tricked Naruto into stealing the scroll when I found him he was practicing the Shadow clone jutsu, which I admit we should have taught him already he made around two thousand clones, anyway Naruto Is something called an elf." Iruka said as the Anbu took the broken Mizuki and the scroll.

"And the fox?" Hiruzen said.

"The Kyubi apparently he turned into his familiar." Iruka said as Kotetsu appeared.

"Sir there is a couple of people infront of the gate for shelter." He said.

"Take them to the tower. Iruka go get patched up. Also take Naruto to the tower." Hiruzen said as he smiled Iruka left with Naruto he was in the office as Hiruzen walked in. Iruka left to the hospital. The four people walked in seeing Hiruzen glaring at the paperwork.

Naruto woke up. "Try shadow clones." Naruto said as Hiruzen facepalmed mumbling something.

"Thank you." Hiruzen said as he did the jutsu.

"Um Hokage sir." The male said as he removed his hood showing his pointed ears. "I'm Aelrindel Hawksong I'm here searching for my grandson my son was the fourth."

"I'm Raejiisa Moonseeker I'm here for the same reason but my daughter was Kushina Uzumaki." The female said as she removed her hood showing her pointed ears.

"Uh why does her daughter have my last name and the dude looks like me." Naruto said.

"Kit shut up your grandparents they didn't know you lived until you unlocked your elven powers oh young Maelstrom." Kyubi said.

"Wait my parents was the fourth and Kushina Uzumaki!?" Naruto yelled.

"More importantly my name is Kurama." The fox said. "And I was the Nine tailed fox until you unlocked your powers."

"Cool." Naruto said as he got over the shock.

"He's our grandson?" Aelrindel said as he sighed.

"Master is the Boy?" Two feminine voices said as the last two hoodes went down.

"What?" Naruto said. "I don't need the servants."

"Yes you do young man." Aelrindel said. "You are the next lord of the high Elves."

"And you are the next king of the night elves." Reajiisa said.

"If I do that then I can integrate the elves into Konoha." Naruto said as he began thinking on the ways the elves and humans can help each other out.

"Elves can help us with our defenses in the forest. And if we have a few in the Anbu as rangers or what ever you call it." Hiruzen said in thought. "Then we could unite the two races beautifuly. Have a few elven children go through the academy as well. Have some teach..."

"Would you like to sign a treaty with us?" Aelrindel asked.

"If the will of fire allows." Hiruzen said.

"This will go along beautifuly." Reajiisa said as Kakashi walked in.

"Yo. Hokage-sama I would like Naruto in my team so I can stand the other two." Kakashi said as Naruto looked at him.

"Inu?" Naruto said as he covered the mans face the rest of the way with a random piece of paper. "Dude I didn't pass."

"You did. Iruka vouched for you." Hiruzen said as he tossed Naruto a leaf village head band.

"Cool." Naruto said. "But you have to tell the council who I am and sign the treaty with the elves."

"I will." Hiruzen said. "If they don't mind. I would like the council of elves in this as well."

"Done." Aelrindel and Reajiisa said as the two ladies walked over to Naruto.

"I'm Alea." The grey one said.

"And I'm Tsarra." The red one said.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki pleasure to be at service." Naruto said as Kurama yawned.

"You can stay at the Uzumaki estate." Hiruzen said as Naruto sneezed and they teleported to a large log cabin.

"How'd we get here?" Naruto said as he looked around.

"You sneezed." Kurama said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...