Chapter 2

It has been a few weeks since Naruto unlocked his powers he met with the entire elven council. "So young Maelstrom." A brown haired male elf said the skin was the colour of mahogany he wore a tan suit.

"Yes umm.... Galan?" Naruto said.

"How can humans help us?" Galan said.

"Our economy is in a stale mate. When we trade amongst ourselves in a few thousand years the elves will start to war against one another. Brother verses brother. But if we add humans it will start to even out and put back the civil war several thousand years." Naruto said. "If we add the other mythics in on this we could finally have a council of the strongest. I'm certain we will grow more diverse."

"He has a point." A red headed female elf her her skin color was pale as the ash after a campfire she wore a red and Orange Dress.

"But don't forget who he shares lineage!" Someone said.

"My lineage is not in question Sidrig." Naruto said. "Thank you Amara."

"Lord, a Hiashi Hyuuga is here with his Daughter. His daughter has elven Blood but highly supressed." Alea said.

"Let them in. I have a lilac to apologise to." Naruto said as he sat up. Aelrindel and Reajiisa was sitting on either side of Naruto.

"N-naruto-kun." Hinata said.

"Hina-hime I need to introduce you to the elven council." Naruto said. Hiashi stiffened. "Is there something your not telling us?"

"My wife was a half elf. I noticed Minato's grace in everything I should have noticed he was half elf. I didn't know." Hiashi said. "Hinata is a quarter elf By the Way."

"It's okay. You are my son's friend?" Aelrindel said.

"Yes sir. Lord high-elf. And why are you next to a Dark-elf sir?" Hiashi said.

"Kushina is my daughter." Reajiisa said.

"Why do I see a golden aura round people?" Naruto said as he passed out.

"Naruto!" The two Warring elves yelled as Hiashi and Hinata walked over Byakugan flared.

"He's just getting a combination of the Two sets of powers." Hiashi said. "And Hinata just kiss him already."

Hinata was bright red and passed out. The council chuckled. "Why is her Elven Blood suppressed?" Galan said.

"So that my family counsel doesn't use her as breeding stock. The seal is on the base of her neck. The civilian council is now going to use Naruto as Breeding stock." Hiashi said. "Unless some of them die in their sleep."

"Naruto wake up." Reajiisa said.

"Sorry! Granny." Naruto said as he looked over at Hinata. He looked at the seal. "She passed out again? Huh so the seal is on her neck? Hmm..."

"He slipped into the seal master mode." They all said. "We accept."

"Good." Naruto said as he undid the seal on Hinata.

Hinata woke up. "Where am I?" She said with more confidence her eyes had gained a small pupil. Her ears was slightly pointed. "Dad where is mama?"

Hiashi had tears in his eyes. "Sweetie she died giving birth to your sister." Hiashi said.

"No no no no...." Hinata said as she curled up in a ball.

"Hinata calm down please." Hiashi said. "Do you like Naruto?"

"Y-yeah..." Hinata said. "Is he here?"

"Your sitting on me." Naruto said as he wrapped her in his arms. "and I like you too."