MCU OneShots

By wowzaboiyee

Marvel one shots of my beloved ships {HIGHLY OUTDATED, October 2021} {Highest ship ratings} #9 Spideypool #27... More

You Don't Know How Much I Love You //Stucky// Part 1
You Don't Know How Much I Love You //Stucky// Part 2
Hey, whats up pretty boy? //Spideypool//
Parasite //Veddie/Symbrock//
Maria x Carol
21k READS WTF???

A Very... Stark/Strange Wedding //IronStrange//

13.3K 136 203
By wowzaboiyee

The day that had been long awaited by the two men and many of their friends and companions. The day of the Stark/Strange wedding.

It seemed like only yesterday was the day that Tony knelt down on one knee and in the most awkward and cheesy way, proposed to Stephen with the 23k ring that Stephen refuses to take off. EVER! The look on Stephens face as they stood at the top of the Brooklyn Bridge when Tony spoke the words, "Stephen, my life, my soul... my.. sorcerer supreme... will you marry me?" He smirked. Wide eyed, Stephen took Tony's hands in his and squealed, "YES!"

Now they stand at the window of the Sanctum, saying their vows to live by for the rest of their lives. They were so ready, yet so nervous. Tony was sweating almost too much under his tux and Stephens hands twitched more than ever before.

Once it was time to say their vows, Tony stepped closer to Stephen and resting his forehead on the sorcerer's.

"I am willing to do anything for you. I promise to protect you as long as I'm alive. I'll learn how to cook properly, I'll take you to navy restaurants.. I love you so much, I'd even consider taking a bullet for you." He giggles. Stephen smiles and stretches out the word "consider??" They laugh. "Funny.." Stephen says. "My vows were the same, only without the cooking." Tony laughs again.

In the background Bruce is recording everything whilst Thor watches. "You're gonna keep that for blackmail I suppose?" Thor questions the smaller man. "You bet baby!" Bruce shout whispers.

The local priest finally after the span of one hour (that felt like a million), asked the final question, "Do you promise to cherish your lover for the rest of your life and dedicate yours?" Tony thought it would be funny to pull at Stephens legs by making a little joke. "Hmmm... I don't knowww.." he spoke with his index finger resting on his chin.

Stephen gave the silly man a blank stare. THS stare somehow let Stephen control Tony with his bright and narrow eyes. Tony stopped messing around and said, "I do." With a bright smile. Stephen finally smiled again and said, "well then, I guess I do too!" Tony lightly punched Stephen's arm playfully.

Somehow, all of these laughs and giggles keep escaping the two lover's and audience's mouths.

Once as everyone settles, the priest finishes the ceremony with, "You may now kiss your husband."

With the two blushing, they seal the marriage with a kiss and sign the forms at a well decorated table, covered in red and gold painted flowers.

————————————————————————

//Tony's POV//

My insides squeal like a little girl getting the perfect gift for her birthday, only this is even better! So much better...

Stephen kisses my hand gently as our friends whistle and cheer. "I need to help with the finishing touches for the reception. Just a little bit." My husband kisses my cheek with his soft lips. "Can't trust you not to miss me while I'm gone though.." he smirks. Blush smothers my face.

I'M supposed to be the flirtatious one!

He lets go of my hands slowly as he walks away into the next room. I'm too lucky to have him.

I cup my hand over my left cheek. The one that was connected to Stephen's lips.

All was peaceful until.. "AH TONY!" I turn to see Thor running up to me. I back away nervously with the fear he'll accidentally crush me. Just as he was 20 inches away, he stopped and slowly walked up to give me what he calls a... "BRO HUGG!" He yells.

I knew my friends were embarrassed, but oh my...

"H-hey." I manage to wheeze out with Thor crushing me. "Brother! Put Stark down!" Loki calls out across the room. Thor drops me as I gasp, finally getting air. "Uh oh.. Loki is gonna chase me." He stared at Loki, who was now charging in his direction. "CONGRATS ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL MARRIAGE!" His voice getting smaller the further he runs.

I smile and roll me eyes. Then all of a sudden Nat and Bruce approach me, in a more calm way of course.

Nat reaches out to shake my hand so I lift my hand to shake hers. "Congratulations Mr. Stark." She says in a controlled tone. Classic Natasha. "I always tell you. You need to call me Tony more." I laugh, which manages to get a giggle out of her.

Before I know it, Bruce is pulling me in for a more soft version of the Bro Hug™️. "Sorry, Thor is so loud today." He lets go, laughing with his hand on the back of his neck. "I have to deal with him everyday. Perks of being the husband of a beer obsessed god!" He squeals with jazz hands. It's enough to make me laugh, AGAIN, for the one millionth time today.

"I'll go help him." Bruce insisted. "I'll go too. Enjoy your day, Tony!" Nat says, waving goodbye along with Bruce.

I was already feeling tired. But I have to stay looking alive and fresh for Stephen. He's doing all of this work for me, of course. I look down at my watch. I have two minutes left until I should be able to go in and see him. I sigh as I pull my diamond encrusted golden ring. God, I thought I spoiled him... I smile.

"Tony!" I hear a familiar voice. Pepper.

I see her walking quickly towards me. Once as she's in good distance in front of me, she says, "I'm so happy for you Tony! You know that." She smiles. "It was hard for me for the first month, but... Stephen is perfect for you. He's worth it, so fight for him until the end." She does a shy little fist pump into the air.

"Thank you Pepper." I give her a kind smile, being glad she's happy. "Yeah, have a good honeymoon too. You wanna make it count!" I feel a hard cold hand grip my shoulder from behind me. I almost jump, but don't. I just slightly twitch. As I turn I see Steve and Peter next to Bucky. Bucky pulling his metal arm off my shoulder.

"Bucky.. please." Steve becomes flustered. "Trust me. We made it count." The metal armed man winked at his star spangled husband. "OH COME ON! MR. CAPTAIN DUDE!" Peter covers his ears. "Let's go Buck!" He grabs BUCKYS hand with one of his, using the other to cover his blush. Peter follows suit as he whispers to me, "Congratulations!"

"Well... okay?" I tilt my head.

I turn back to Pepper as she begins to walk off. "Good luck, Tony!" She calls out to me.

The more I wait, the more I want to see my newly wed husband. I look down to my watch again. My eyes widen as I realise I'm a minute late.

"Shit!" I whisper yell as I speed run toward the room. "LANGUAGE!" I hear Nat and Steve call out from across the building in unison.

Fucking hell.

//Stephen POV//
I sigh as I wait for my husband to enter the room. He's usually so on time it's unusual for him to be even 10 seconds late. He's just like me.

I look down at the 23k diamond engagement ring on my middle finger Tony gave me and then the wedding ring that matched perfectly to his. I had never blushed so much until this day. He had made me feel so special. I hold my right hand to my heart.

All of a sudden I hear a panting Tony rush into the room and into my arms. His arms squeezed around mine along with my body with no intention of letting go from how tight he was holding me.

"H-hey!" I blush as Tony squeezes me tighter. I'm not sure if the blush is blush or the blood rushing to my body from Tony's grip. "I'm so so so sooooo sorry I'm late!" The shorter man said.

"I-it's ok! C-can you let go of m-me!" I beg as I struggle to escape his death grip. He lets me go and I take a big breath. "AH! Sorry sorry sorry!" He jumps up as down as he dusts my chest with his hands, as if h was getting rid of dust. Cute.

I grip his wrists to let him know he can stop. "It's ok." I slide my hands into his. Blush covers his face as I kiss him on the cheek. On the right this time.

He looks to his left, where some ice cream and cake lay. He gasped at the sight of the ice cream. "Wha- Star-" "Stark Raving Hazelnuts.. yes I know." I interrupted him with a smirk.

Of course I got him Stark Raving Hazelnuts! It was one of our first conversations! I can still remember every word he sad to me during that day. Even though we had to save not only the planet, but the universe, I couldn't help but fall in love with his looks. That turned into hitting on him a little and then it turned to crushing on him. Who knew, huh?

"Why are you so good to me?" He blushes and hugs me again, just a little softer and careful this time. "Because.." Tony looks up to me with his shimmering dark brown eyes. "I love you." I  smile down on him.

"I love you too." My husband says, leaning in for a kiss. He grabs my face with both hands at the jaw and pulls his lips to mine.

This is all I need for the rest of my life.

//Third Person//
Needless to say, the rest of their night was filled with reading wedding cards and stuffing their face with Ice Cream.

Two days after, they set off to their honeymoon in a master suite in a Paris holiday house.

Now they're even closer than ever before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
256K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
126K 519 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
176K 3.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...