No Place like Spamily (Editin...

By sebirdowney

Bella Mann is a teenage girl. Bella Mann, a quiet teenage girl who doesn't like socializing. Bella Mann, a lo... More

Cast & Trailer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 29

86 7 15
By sebirdowney

My first panicked thought was, I'm drowning, I'm drowning, I'm drowning! I was kicking and waving my arms like if trying to reach the surface of water.

Bella, you're surrounded by foam! Not water.

There goes that voice again. Huh.

I was in the pool of foam! Right! I pushed the shaped foam away to make myself have a clear view. I heard Oscar laughing from somewhere near me. We lost eachother in the foam.

"Bella," he was still laughing. "Where are you?"

"Oscar!" I called out, shoving the foam out of my way. "Oscar!"

"Bella, over here." His voice was getting closer and I could hear the squeaky noises of the foam being moved. I felt something of his sweep near me.

"Oscar."

"Bella."

We were now in each other's sight after being blinded with the foam. He was still laughing. His long wild curls even wilder. Seeing him just made me snap. Distracting me by playing deaf stupid, then forcing into the air to fall down didn't make anything go away! As we were falling, my heart was sticking against the wall of my throat. He almost killed me!

I dived for him, tackling him into the foam then shoved him. The foam tumbled into the place on top of him. He continuously laugh muffled from beneath.

"How dare you!" I kept shoving him down with my weight. "I said I wasn't ready!" Oscar, weighing more than me escaped from under my hold and switched us around. I screamed.

"You said you were."

Oh, gosh! I'm drowning again! Damn it. I should've known he was going to do this. Why wasn't I ready? Well, duh. I haven't been ready for anything in particular throughout my life. Everything went its way. I had no strength to stop it.

"Hahahahahahahahaaaahaaaa!" Momma Beer laughing hysterically. She came to the pit, rose her hand to tap the edge slowly and shouted in the same tone as her laugh, "GOSH, I'M SO GLAD I CAUGHT THAT MOMENT!" while I,  from underneath the foam struggled a little to get away from Oscar's hold. Damn, was he ever going to let me up? Was he challenging me to see how much stamina I had? Sorry to say, bud, but get ready to be disappointed.

Oscar panted once for air, sighed mischievously. "Did you? Awesome." He knew he was keeping me under his hold. He waited patiently for me to fight back as he kept the chatter between Beer going casually. Beer, of course knew too because, well, duh. I was no where to be seen and she saw half of Oscar's arm hidden in the foam.

Okay, come on, Bella. Show him what you can try to do. Come on! I can do it! Come on! Using my hands, I grabbed his wrist with both of them and started to lift his weight off my torso. Even with the thick atmosphere giving me oxygen, I was suffocating. I'm sure he knew that, but hey, I did the same to him so I guess he was paying me a back. (Even if I was a girl...) As I was lifting, Oscar shoved more weight down on me. Oh shit.

Great! Shit! Fuck! Hell, no! Son of a bitch! Anymore words?!

Come on, come on, come on, Bella! Just...show him! Beat this part of the nightmare!!!

The inner-shout definitely wired me to the pit of my heart. The only way to fight nightmare Oscar and probably make the imagine in my head to never show up again, I had to do something. Come on, Bella. I think you can do this. Do it...

I wrapped my fingers tighter around his wrist and lifted his hand from my torso once again, making a small portion of progress. And just like before, he shoved more weight. Jesus Christ, man. Give me a break! The foam was starting to stick against my face. I was getting hot down here. Come on!

Then, an idea formed in my mind. I...smirked just from the thought of it. Why couldn't I think of this earlier...Oh. I wasn't.

Oscar trailed off from the conversation when I went gummy under his hold. Oh. Shit, he thought. He slowly turned his neck to peer down at the foam I was under. I killed her. Beaming back at Beer, he tried to remain calm, though his heart kicked up a thousand notches and sweat threatened to creep down his hairline.

Fuck! How was he going to explain...

Beer noticed his expression and cocked her head. "What got ya tongue, Oxy?" Her questioning voice snapped him out of space.

"What? Oh." He scoffed. "N-nothing. Well..." Oscar felt the need to tell her the truth at the sight of her face. Her Asian eyes showed concern and if he wasn't mistaking, it was starting to wan. "Um," he started to confess, his voice shuddering. Beer stepped closer to the pit and looked around inside it.

"Dondè esta Bella?" She looked back at him, her brows knitting together.

Oscar gulped. "Uhㅡ" he choked, the words stuck in his throat. Just like a sudden scene in a movie taking action, I rose up from the pit, the foam wave in the air around me like water splattering up from a splash. Oscar recoiled back, falling over the squishiness, from my sudden out burst. He yelled. Momma Beer also jumped back, her scream in a victimized dramatic manner . From their reactions, I automatically went into a fit of bizarre laughter. Something I couldn't stop for the life of me.

Oscar sat in stricken shock. "Wha...I thought...Bella, what the devil's lair!" I couldn't even talk over my laughter. It was so strong. Maybe I was letting out the laughs I always held back over the years. I haven't laughed for so long that my throat burned, but I ignored it. Realizing what I had done, Beer joined my melody.

I made a boy scream, I noted while praising myself mentally. Oscar huffed looking from Beer and I. How could they laugh about something like this? Playing dead wasn't a joke especially when the situation was a deadly matter. Our laughs echoed in his ear. It sung to where he was the third to join in.

Damn, she got me.

×××

Mira, Grace, Axel, Erwin and Matthew looked at Jessica as if she saw a herd of zombie cats terrorizing the world before her eyes. This confused Mira, Erwin and Matthew, and even more when they saw Grace and Axel shocked. Grace, for one felt bad for her. For something like that to happen with a guy you're close with crushes your soul. (Not that she knew the feeling...) But it was a girl's instinct to know something about this.

As they grew closer, they could see that Jessica's skin was whiter than mash potatoes. The color was drained from her face and her cheeks flushed pink, her brown eyes lost. She even ignored the hair that swept across her eyes in the breeze that picked up in the day.

"Jessica," Mira called out softly. "Jessica, what happened?" She grabbed Jessica's arms and gave her a small shake. "Jessica!" She said nothing. "Oh!"

"Do what the movies do," Erwin suggested, boasting. "Slap her out of this mess!" All eyes went to him. He then shrugged. "It always works," he muttered. The attention snapped  back to Jessica. Mira tapped her cheek with fingertips. Damn. She didn't even blink an eye.

"Huh."

Erwin rolled his eyes. "Is that the best you can do, Mi? Slap her like you just had the best kiss of your life." Grace and Axel exchanged glances. Perhaps she did. "Which you don't mind me saㅡ" A small sound come from Jessica, a caterwaul cry. All eyes peeled back. Feet eased closer.

"Hm. Erwin, say that again," Mira said to him.

"You mean finish what I had to say?"

Mira shook her head. "No. Repeat what you said."

"Oh. Er, something about slapping someone...after showing loving affect...because, uh..."

Mira exclaimed. "Ugh Nevermind!"

"Kiss," Matthew said. Jessica made the noise. Mira noticed why. Ah-ha.

"Kiss." Noise again. "Kissing." A kitty whimper. "Kissed you." Mew! "Kash..." A gasp cry out. "Kash kissed you." Meeeeeeeeeew-huhuhuhu. "Kash kissed you?!" Jessica helplessly bobbed her head. Mira held her mouth together,  before her fangirl side exploded as though fireworks were going off inside her. "Mmmmmmmmmmm...!", is what came out of her with barely controlled restraint.

"Hold it together!" Axel coached. "You got it, woman!"

"You anime looking jerk off!" Grace nagged. "That's gonna set her off!"

Matthew announced, deadpan, "Too late."

"OmgomgomgomgomgomgomgOMG. HOW DID I MISS THIS?! I MISSED THE KISS OF MY BEST FRIEND'S CRUSHㅡ."

"Here we go," whoever wasn't fan girling muttered.

"ㅡI MISSEDㅡ" A terrifying gasp. "I missed the whole thing. Oohhh." Mira turned to Axel and Grace. 

Including Matthew and Erwin, they all went back straight faced from mimicking a fan girliny Mira. "That's what you two were scoping at. You saw what I missed." Her face was smug.

Grace shrugged. "Why don't you ask Jessica?" Mira turned back to Jessica.

'Well...?"

Jessica's head bobbed up and down. Her words were stuck.

"She's clearly still in shock," Erwin observed, rubbing his chin. "I mean a stolen kiss by Kash is like," he blew air. "whooo. Is like your first experience at sex. The orgasm hits you before you even know it." 

Crickets.

Sullen, deadpan stares.

Erwin cleared his throat and tugged the hem of his shirt away from his neck. "Eh-hem." He said the wrong thing at the wrong moment.

"Now, Jessica," Mira's voice coaxed. "Did Kash really kiss you?"

"Cat woman already clarified that," Axel revealed. "Mira, what are you really trying to get out of her?"

"I'm trying to get lunch," Matthew jumped in the conversation. "Can we talk about this later?" Jessica's eyes diverted to him. She agreed with him. She was feeling a little hungry.

"I-I-I think we should go and eat," Jessica said to agree with him and to also give herself a break. Right now she wasn't in the mood to talk about what happened with Kash. Not when she didn't know if he really meant it. "Let's all eat."

Erwin searched for Axel,  Grace and Matthew but found no one around. He sighed in resignation over their absence.

"Oh," he said. "I guess...I guess we better go catch up. Come on, ladies." Mira wrapped her arm around Jessica, giving her a sympathetic glance. Good thing he was also Spamily or otherwise...

"Mi, can you not look at me like this?", Jessica sighed. "Pretend he didn't do anything?" Mira rose an eyebrow, deadpanning. "Please?" Her look stayed the same. Jessica pouted. "Mira, please?"

"I'm not used to pretending especially over things like this," Mira confirmed. "But okay. Just this one time."

Jessica's lips pulled back into a small smile. "What do you think is for lunch today?" Mira blinked, You don't ask  'What's for lunch?' at school."

"Sugarcube, don't think too hard about it." Mira followed the foot steps behind Erwin with Jessica in sync. "I wonder what Bella and Mom are doing this afternoon..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 1 15
Bella is a 17 year old girl and has just come to a foster family, she is not really sure who she is anymore, but when her best friend goes behind her...
14K 397 15
Have you ever felt like you were alone in the world? Ever felt like you didn't fit in anywhere? That's exactly how Y/N feels. Her father left before...
10.1K 1.2K 40
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
76.9K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...