Accept Me

By Ezra_Ann_

Jaymes-Conner Anderson - Openly gay, 17 year old high school senior. Lives with his mum, step-mum and twin si... More

Dedication
Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Rankings

Prologue

2.3K 47 0
By Ezra_Ann_

Jaymes-Conner Anderson - Openly gay, 17 year old high school senior. Lives with his mum, step-mum and twin sister, Jaimi-Constanie.

Oh, Jaymes-Connor also had Autism, who has a few of the behavioral, cognitive along with anxiety, a tic and a sensitivity to sound.

Jaymes-Conner and Jaimi-Constanie transfer to a new school their senior year due to the bullying Jaymes-Conner received at their old school.

Rylan King, the high school golden boy quarter back takes an interest in the dirty-blond haired, blue eyed boy with the over protective sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 76 11
Taylum Rayleigh born into an elite family had autism all his life and because he had special needs he was treated as a baby until a handsome Korean b...
24.4K 928 78
alcoholic, abusive parents. something nini and her little brother have had to live with their entire lives, nini being 17 and her brother being 6. ni...
279K 16.5K 57
Eighteen year old Sasha isn't ready to live independently, but his parents didn't give him any choice. Too anxious and unsure of himself to really li...
463K 13.1K 33
After being expelled from his previous school, Jayden Hayes, a boy whose personality is almost as troublesome as his traumatic past, is sent off to a...