In This Otome Game You Save T...

By IShipIt0

The Villain Tear was never meant to play this role, he was never destined for misfortune, it has been done be... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 2: The Fools will understand
Chapter 3: Opening a lot of holes
Chapter 4: Save Tear!
Chapter 5: Pain
Chapter 6: Meet the Heroine
Chapter 7: Ungrateful Shin
Chapter 8: Ally Up!
[EXTRA] Merry Christmas And Happy Birthday ❤
Chapter 9: Rejoin Blue
Chapter 10: Rose?
Chapter 11: Neko Neko Nii!
Chapter 12: Love Is Complicated
Chapter 13: Tears are beautiful
[EXTRA] Another Christmas, another birthday.
Chapter 14: What does it take?
Chapter 15: The Hidden Past Of Us Two
New Character!
Chapter 16: Okay. Who the fuck is he?
Chapter 17: That New Guy Smells Like Trouble
Chapter 18: Moving Pieces Out Of Order
Chapter 19: Nagi what happened to you?
Chapter 20: What can be fixed?
Chapter 21: Infection Process Starts
Truyen4U.net Stop Fucking Stealing Stories
Chapter 22: Asahi's scars (Part 1)
[EXTRA} This Is A Day Of Laughter Not Sadness
Chapter 23: Asahi's scars (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Asahi's scars (Part 3)
Chapter 25: The Video, The Greenhouse And The Audacity Of This Bitch
Chapter 26: Cats Are Great
Chapter 27: Lilian?
Chapter 28: The Story Of Lilian
Chapter 29: The Twin
Chapter 30: Blossoming Romance
[EXTRA] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAR!!
Chapter 31: Hiding For Her Sake
Chapter 32: The Realisation
Chapter 33: How It Started

Chapter 1: Let's Repeat!

10.9K 445 251
By IShipIt0

[A/N]

THIS IS A WARNING! BEFORE READING PLEASE KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE SOME MENTION OF SOME SENSITIVE ISSUES, FOR EXAMPLE, SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, ETC.

IF YOU'RE VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THESE KINDS OF TOPICS PLEASE DON'T READ THIS BOOK!

I DON'T LIKE MAKING MY READERS CRY BECAUSE OF ME ><

IF YOU'RE OKAY READING THIS KIND OF STUFF, THEN PROCEED! I WILL MAKE SURE THIS BOOK ENDS WITH A HAPPY ENDING DESPITE THE TRAGIC PAST!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A common scene that all players witness, one they're all familiar with, the judgment scene of the unfortunate villain or villainess, regardless if the player aims for a good ending or a bad ending, the villain always pays the price, but this one villain, it was never meant to be like this.

After all, this villain is more than just a villain, he is destined to------------

--------------

------

Well, you'll find out.

In this Otome game, there are 4 capture targets, all with unique looks and abilities, in a setting of a school where everyone is thriving to be magicians, known as Miracle Academy, the academy where a certain someone's fate is about to change.

ENTER BLUE'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

The rain grows heavy, the wind shakes the waving trees leaving us cold and soaked to the bone, the cloud creates a dim light to glow on us all, it's a bad day to have a school trip but it's the perfect weather for this scene, "ANSWER US TEAR!" Asahi cried loudly, "WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ROSE! WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS?!" Tear stood in front of us as he just continues staring at the ground without responding.

"TEAR!" Shin the musclehead picks up the poor thin villain by the collar and was easily able to pin the poor lad to a thick oak tree, "ANSWER US TEAR!" he still does not respond instead he looks at all of us with raven dead fish-like eyes, his expression screams of nothing but emptiness, like he has given up on life.

"Please, Shin don't hurt him!" Rose pleads with teary blue eyes.

"BUT ROSE THIS GUY TRIED TO-!" the minute Shin was caught off guard the pale white villain rips away from the grey hair and made a run for it into the woods.

"THAT BASTARD!" furious, Shin gave him a chase deeper inside, Nagi and Asahi held Rose back from stopping them but before anyone of us could notice what was going on, Tear's thin body vanished from view.

The screech of Shin's heels was heard followed by the sound of pebbles falling into a ravine, with his quick thinking Shin held on tightly to a sturdy tree as he looks down to the large gaping darkness, if he had acted any second later he would've been swallowed up by the darkness.

"Did he just-?" Nagi was surprised by what he just saw and came close to the edge of the cliff to see Tear's twisted body at the bottom leaking out the colour red.

We all cautiously approached the cliff as we all became squeamish by the horrific sight, "I-Is he dead?" Rose dreaded with tears of sorrow falling her perfect porcelain face.

"He deserved it" Shin kisses his teeth as he walks towards the adoring Rose "Rose you shouldn't cry over a man like that, he doesn't deserve your tears" he uses his thumb to wipe away her tears.

Nagi speaks up, "Alright guys let's get going, we'll catch a cold at this rate, I'll have one of the teachers come and pick up the corpse," all of us nodded after taking one more look at the body below.

This strange beating in my heart, it's racing but it's rather irregular, I'm not tired, I'm not doing anything that can cause it to be like this.

So why does my heartache like this?

TIME RESTARTS

COMMAND <RESTART ALL CHARACTERS>

The electronic alarm clock goes off and I had to wake up once again to the cold morning with a messy blue bed head, even though it's a school day I still want to stay in bed, hold on, a bed?

I quickly got up from bed to realise I was back at the dorm, "this is weird shouldn't I be on the school trip?" I pinched my cheek to see if it was a dream, but it wasn't, maybe what I saw was a dream? 

I looked at the brick-shaped clock to realise it was 7 AM school starts in an hour. I quickly got dressed in the black and white uniform, groomed my hair, brushed my teeth, grabbed my school equipment and went downstairs to the dining room, it's hard to believe this gorgeous room is used just for the students, although the student's rooms are not as grand at this cafeteria the smoothly carved mahogany, the large glass view of the carefully tended flower garden of the current in-season flowers for the Summer from pink carnations to violet foxgloves.

All male students are having breakfast near this phenomenal sight like they're eating at a cafe. After lining up with the metallic plate and grabbing my usual breakfast, fluffy white oat porridge with a side of brown hash browns and a carton of apple juice, I look around the crowded room to find the usual group of people, Asahi, Shin and Nagi all on one wooden table, they all seem to be in a serious conversation about something.

"Oh Blue" Nagi noticed my approach.

Before I had even approached the table I felt the atmosphere was tense, I sat down in an empty oak seat whilst wary of the attitudes of the others who are all oddly silent with a serious face.

"Blue," Shin noticed my presence at the table, "we were just discussing something odd" he sighs as he looks at Asahi, "last night we found out we all had this weird same dream" dream? he couldn't be talking about that dream, is he? I looked at him oddly.

"We had a dream where the 4 of us and a girl name Rose witnessed Tear's death"

I shudder in fear, "I-I had the same dream" the 4 of us looked at each other in disbelief slightly shaken.

"B-but what if the dream was real and we just forgot how we came back to school?" Asahi mentioned but Nagi shook his head side to side.

"That would be the case but when I woke up I wasn't in bed, I was at the student council room and I looked at the date, right now it's July 15th XXXX, 5 months before the school trip, so in other words, this girl name Rose isn't in the school. I checked through the school's database to see if Rose is a student at this school, but there was nothing."

Shin added, "then maybe Rose doesn't exist?" 

I shook my head side to side, "no she exists, later this week she should be transferring to this school as a temporary student for about half a year." 

The 4 of us looked at each other in disbelief, "so what does any of this mean?" Asahi tries to put the pieces together.

"It means you travelled back in time"

At once the four of us heard the same unknown voice and scanned our surroundings to try and find the source of the voice, "uhm what are you guys doing?" we snapped our heads to meet eyes with daunting dead, this thin pale lips, the pale complexion, the dark mystic eyes with matching short layered hair, holding his breakfast, "w-what? you guys are acting weird" he chuckles as he seats himself next to me, I slowly scoot away from him a bit cautious.

The others kept watching him as if he was a stranger leaving Tear clueless at this odd treatment, "Tan-chan!" Nagi who was secretly crawling behind him leapt onto his back.

"W-what!?" he was going to lose balance but luckily Nagi was small and light for his age so Tear was able to balance himself with a clingy Nagi.

"Geez, Nagi you always jump on me like this," Tear pinches his nose.

"Agh! Sorry~" he cutely apologises, while Tear was laughing Nagi sharply eyed us it's a sign for us to simply follow along, the 3 of us bitterly laugh along even though we don't really want to.

Tear looked at us oddly knowing that our laughter was strained. The 5 of us continued with our breakfast with small talks, usually, breakfast was enjoyable, we were all once a great group of friends since our youthful years in middle school, we were either fighting or laughing our heads off, but this time none of us could barely hold a long conversation except for Nagi with Tear.

It's at times like this I'm glad that Nagi is a professional two face lying hoe.

"Oh look at the time!" eyeing the grand clock he noticed it was nearly 8 AM, he quickly gathered his bag and tray, "I need to help out with the teacher before class starts, I'll see you guys later" he waves with a bright smile.

All of us gingerly waves back except for Nagi who sadly says goodbye, "tch" Nagi kisses his teeth, "you guys are shit at acting" he says with a smile, usually one of us would angrily respond but this time none of us could say a word in response.

"What should we do?" Asahi looks up at his older brother.

Shin stuttered, "w-why are you looking at me? how the hell should I know?!" he says frustratedly while I sigh, "for now how about we-"

"History repeats itself."

Before I could say anything the scenery froze, I couldn't say anything nor can anyone else.

The guys looked at each other with moving eyes but none of us can move our body nor can the dinner ladies or our classmates.

THIRD PERSON POV MODE ACTIVATES.

A clean sound of heels meeting the floor echoes as the sound gets closer to the group of boys, Asahi felt a hand on his shoulder whilst another hand cups Blue's chin. His eyes meet with a pair of precious emerald green, a pair of beautiful twin girls had them frozen as they watch their sharp petite slim faces twisted with a crooked smile.

"FOOLS! FOOLS!"

The two eerily chants, one had a high pitch voice of a girl while another had a mellow voice of a male, the two snapped their fingers in sync and released our frozen bodies, "w-who are you-?!" before Shin questioned anything he was immediately hushed a single finger pressed against his lips.

"WE ARE-!"

The two grabs each other by the waist and pulled in close and slowly turned to us.

'-THE HITACHIIN TWINS!'

SAVE YOUR PROGRESS?

YES ⬅

NO

SAVE COMPLETE!

UNTIL NEXT TIME~

End of chapter 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

It was a joke 👅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.8K 21
When life gets entangled in twisted fate of love... Is there anyway to escape? The clock is ticking... And he is yet to find a way to save the one he...
2.4K 102 9
(𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍) 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮!!! 𝙊𝘾𝙨!!! 𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞!!!
282 1 33
!! BL NSFW IN SOME CHAPTERS !! a popular guy at the top of his class and a mysterious guy cross swords, and ever since that moment, their hate for ea...
696 52 30
I never considered the possibility of saying it outloud to him. To tell him the words i wouldn't even dare wisper to him. The way his eyes are focuse...