Fate/Rendezvous ( EDITED )

נכתב על ידי ReinesYatogami647

*Within a closed door lies a big wish...* *Within a wish lies a desire...* *Within desire lies...* *Fate* Cha... עוד

Preview & Prologue
Chapter Two: Hall of Mirrors
Chapter Three: Unison
Chapter Four: The Five Pillars
Chapter Five: First Pillar: The Matou
Chapter Six: Infiltration
Chapter Seven: Interlude ft. Chaldea's Heroic Spirits
Chapter Eight: The Second Pillar: The Yggdmillenia
Chapter Nine: Important Truth
Chapter Ten: Enshrouded in Mystery
Chapter Eleven: Interlude ft. Arthurian Knights & EMIYA family
Chapter Twelve: Third Pillar: The Ainsworths
Chapter Thirteen: Retaliation
Chapter Fourteen: Light's Shadow
Chapter Fifteen: Interlude ft. Three Holy Grails
Chapter Sixteen: The Fourth Pillar: The Harways
Chapter Seventeen: Truth Hurts
Chapter Eighteen: Eclipse
Chapter Nineteen: Days of Dash: Day 1
Chapter Twenty: Days of Dash: Day 2
Chapter Twenty-One: Days of Dash: Day 3
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Flaming City
TEAM PROFILE GUIDE!
Chapter Twenty-Three: The True Holy Grail
Chapter Twenty-Four: THE FINAL CONFRONTATION
Chapter Twenty-Five: Conclude
Epilogue
Crack!Special 1: Half siblings

Chapter One: Red Sky, Red Moon

546 11 0
נכתב על ידי ReinesYatogami647

Opening: Brave Shine by Aimer (Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Opening song)

Dedicated to: Rainesaha

He wakes up, remembering what just transpired through the last few days...

I ask of you...

That was the first time...

Are you my Master?

I saw a woman as beautiful as her...

Sighing and pushing off his covers, he also remembers the others who are with him...

You...how come someone as weak as you became Saber's Master!?

That twin-tailed tsundere that waltzed in with her own Servant and taken homage into one of my rooms...

Onii-chan...hurry up and summon yours. Or you won't be able to survive...

That mysterious little girl that ambushed us with her own Servant...

"Seriously...something really weird is transpiring in this city..."

"What're you talking about?"

"GAHHHH!!"

The red haired male carefully turns around to see who the hell would just waltz in his room without a single care for the male occupant. He sighs as he recognized the dark coloured twin tails and blue, vibrant eyes.

"T-Tohsaka...what the heck is wrong with you...haven't you heard of a little manners?"

"What are you talking about, Emiya-kun? Saber's calling for you for about a minute and you didn't answer!"

"I thought you were kidnapped by Berserker's Master, Shirou..."

He sweatdrops. Emiya Shirou could never understand why would he take in exaggerated people into his own home...but...he guessed it was worth the trouble.... The house was usually quiet and Shirou was yearning for some company. Well, Taiga Fujimura's company is different since she's his guardian. It was nice to have friends inside the house...even if sometimes he was blamed as a pervert.

"So, why did you call anyway? And more than that, what time is it? Why is it so red outside the window?" Shirou asks as he walks to his window and looks out.

"It's 12am." Tohsaka had told him

"Also, Rin and I noticed that the midnight sky has been acting up..." Saber told him as the three of them walk into his backyard. And indeed, there was something weird happening.

"Why's the sky and the moon..." Shirou paused "colored red?" he asked his companions and Tohsaka Rin sighed "There's an extremely weird magic accumulation in the cemetery where we first fought Berseker and his Master. I believe it's the one causing this Red Sky. Something...quite dangerous is about to happen. Archer!" Rin called his Servant as he materializes beside her.

"I understand." his white hair was fairly noticeable and his red clothes also seemed to camouflage into the night.

"The reason why we woke you up. We plan to storm that cemetery. We have to eliminate whatever is occurring there. Or the city will get affected as well..." Rin tells him and Saber nods in agreement. Shirou sighs

"Alright. Let's go."

And, without another word, the four of them go to the direction of the cemetery.

***

"What's wrong, Master?" a red-clad Saber with a silver-red sword asks her Master. She got out of the catacombs that was supposed to be their base because she noticed that a certain necromancer Master of hers is missing. She looked up at the night sky...it was drenched red...along with the moon. She found her Master looking at the sky as well...

After sensing that his Servant was behind him, Saber of Red's Master looked back to him "Saber...the Yggdmillenia siblings called me. They said they were holding a meeting. Ruler had insisted because it was fairly important. They're asking if we all could meet in the backyard of the mansion." the necromancer with shades states as the Saber nods

"Well, I wonder what's happening now...how many of us are attending, Kairi?"

"Hmm...I think you, Rider of Black, Archer of Black, Ruler, Sieg, Fiore and Caules. They say...something is weird about that Moon. The proof was in the mansion..." Kairi Sisiguo, Saber of Red's Master, announced as they walked towards the Yggdmillenia mansion.

"Seriously, we're getting caught up with one weird mess after another..." Saber of Red grumbles in complaint, although unable to do anything about it.

***

"What's up with our virtual sky?" a brown haired male asked his companions. The female brown haired shook her head "Don't look at me, Haku." she said as she sat beside him. Right now, they were in the rooftop of the school, Tsukumihara Academy along with their Servants; Caster and Saber and two more of their fellow Masters, a twin tailed girl with blue eyes and a purple haired girl with gold eyes and eyeglasses. They had their own Servant with them, though they were dematerialized.

"But still...isn't it impossible for the sky to be any other color but blue with...small number codes?" Caster said, her blue kimono noticeable as she looked onto Saber. "Umu. This is indeed unusual, Praetor..." Saber replies.

"Explanation, Rin, Rani? Can you?" the brown haired male, Haku, asked and both of the aforementioned Masters sighs and looked directly into the moon. "There's something wrong with the 7th floor, more specifically, the Moon Cell itself. The place with which you both rescued us. The light of that red moon originates from there..." Tousaka Rin said and Rani VIII nods

"Should we go and investigate?" the female twin of Haku asks, but already knowing the answer. They all looked at each other and nods. Things won't be settled if they just sat there without doing anything. The least they could do is find what the red moon and sky's cause is.

With that in mind, their group went to the elevator that they always maintained inside the Supply Room, to go to the 7th floor.

***

"So, what is the true purpose of this meeting, anyway?" a pink haired elementary-schooler said as she rubbed her eyes. She was pissed off since they were awokened at 12 midnight and were forced to hold an emergency meeting in the mansion across the street.

"Well, you've noticed it when you walked here, didn't you?" a blonde lady asks as they all gathered in their so-called meeting room. By what she said, every occupant of the room looked hard into her.

"The moon and sky...were red." a twin tailed girl with blue eyes told them and the others nodded "Yes, that's why we took too long coming here. We tried to find a reason for it, Luvia-san, Rin-san." a silver haired girl with red eyes answers

"Does this have anything to do with the Class Cards?" a black haired elementary schooler with gold eyes asked which made Luvia and Rin shake their head "That is where we are not sure, Miyu..." Luvia replies

"But...the sky...and the moon..." a blue stick, kaleidostick, starts

"Definitely have traces of magic on them..." continued a red stick, kaleidostick.

"What do you mean, Ruby, Sapphire?" the silver haired girl asks and the two sticks sighed "It means...even if this has nothing to do with the Class Cards, something that involves magic is at work and...something undesirable will occur, Illya-san." Ruby, the red stick, states

"What does that mean?!" the pissed off pink haired girl asked, her hands banging on the table

"Furthermore, it means, something that may end the planet entirely is about to happen. It could be measly called as a Singularity. Or Irregularity, Chloe." Sapphire, the blue stick, continues.

"So, our next mission is to go to Mt. Enzou as there, we can further analyze the Moon and the sky closer..." Rin said "I'm sorry, but you may not be able to sleep yet, Miyu Edelfelt, Chloe von Einzbern, Illyasviel von Einzbern...we, Luvia Edelfelt, Rin Tohsaka and myself, Bazett Fraga McRemitz shall also go with you." Bazett said. The three nods as they all slowly go out of the mansion and started their journey to Mt. Enzou as Auguste started to drive them.

***

"This is...?!"

"Is something wrong, Romani?"

"Da Vinci...this is bad. We have to do something about this..." Dr. Romani, head of Chaldea's Medical Department, states as he observes the giant globe in which entails Earth's future.

"We heard you through the door. What's happening, Dr. Roman? Did another Singularity appear already?" a female with pink, short hair asked as she storms the observation room with a red haired female with gold eyes.

"Good timing, Mash, Gudako. I was about to issue a mission for you tomorrow if you were asleep but...the sooner the better, I guess..." Dr. Roman said as he points to the globe.

"It seems...fine, Doctor..." Mash Kyrielight, the pink haired Demi-Servant, says and Gudako stays silent, her eyes scanning the globe intently "It seems that way at first wouldn't it, Mash? Well because...it hasn't started to spread into our era yet. But..." the globe turns 360 degrees, then they saw it...

"What are those red fog?" Gudako asked, her eyes staring into where the fog seemed more thick.

"It's rather like a miasma than a fog, actually, Gudako. But...minor details aside, that miasma's filled with magic, magic that isn't anywhere in the records of Clock Tower's Mage Organization or the Holy Church's archives. It seems to make...earthly paradoxes." Dr. Roman starts as sweat starts to fall from his temple.

"Paradoxes?" Mash asks

"To be more precise...it entwines various era into one place...making it..." Leonardo Da Vinci suddenly realized as she also observed the red miasma that is starting to envelop the globe.

"A Singularity." Gudako says as she clenches her fists, her eyes focusing on one place where the miasma was thickest. "Since this case is different, we'll refer to it as Mission 161: Irregularity. You will depart as soon as possible..." Dr. Roman orders and Gudako nods and pulls Mash with her.

As they walk out of the observation room, Gudako releases Mash. "Did you see that, Mash?" she asked and Mash shook her head "Tell me what you saw, Senpai..." the Demi-Servant asks of her. Gudako looks into her best friend and first Servant.

"The miasma was thickest in Fuyuki City in Japan. I've told you what's there, right, Mash?" Gudako asks as she clenched her fists harder and, finally realizing what her Master meant, Mash's eyes widened.

"You...oh my gosh, Senpai...Dr. Roman is right...let's get dressed, tell the others and prepare for Rayshift right away...!" Mash said as she takes her Master's hand as they walk into each other's room.

Gudako puts on her black battle uniform, her eyes and hand study her Command Spells. Tears of determination fall from her eyes. There was a knock at her room door "Master? I've already informed the others. They will stay hidden or dematerialized when we go and Rayshift but they will rely on you for sustenance. We're ready to depart, Master." Mash's voice says as Gudako stood up and opened her door. Then, she and Mash walked back to the observation room.

"We're ready to go, Doctor." Mash informs the pink haired doctor and even if the doctor was surprised by how quick they prepared, he nodded.

"Alright. Your mission is to stop the paradoxes from reaching 100%. Although, each era had already begun to come together, all you have to do is to defeat the pillars of whatever is causing this. Then, the Irregularity should disintegrate like what happens after every Singularity you've taken down." Dr. Roman briefed them in and both of them nods.

"So, orders are clear. Do you understand what you would do?" Dr. Roman asked once again, this time directed to Gudako.

"Yes. By these Command Spells that you have entrusted upon me, I swear that I will finish this task. I shall ensure Earth's future and take down each paradox that I will encounter." Gudako says

"We'll try to get more info about that miasma here. You just go and scout the area that is starting to merge. We'll contact you once we have more useful information. For now...I'll start the Rayshift..." Dr. Roman said

"Understood."

And just like that, the Master and Servant duo were sent to where the places that already merged are.

To be continued....

"Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect."

~Carlo-kun

(Anime Quote from Pinterest)

*

Next Chapter Preview:

"Why is the moon red?"

"You're just on time."

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

"You're a magical girl. You can sense it, too!"

Next time: Hall of Mirrors

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.8K 44
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
31.7K 978 53
In the year 2024 Chaldea Security Organization has successful survived the First Grand Order postponing Humanities destruction by another year. Howev...
233K 6.4K 52
(A Fate Harem Story) The Third Holy Grail War was over, and the grail had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The three original families in response des...
127K 1.7K 53
after the six Holy grail war the son and daughter of Shirou emiya the king or Blade or demonic blacksmith and arturia pendragon the king of knight th...