I don't go looking for troubl...

By faemist

Harry was in his third year when he started noticing inconsistencies in his memory. By the time summer came a... More

It wasn't my fault.
But I didn't do it!
What now?
Who am I ?
I'm a what?
Things go to hell.
Crash and burn.
Meeting the parents
Say what now?
Sneak Peek
Who are you?
The worse part is you.
You're mine!
But why?
Listen here!
Next time?
You mean it?
Are you kidding me!
Things got a bit messy
Things get a bit messier?
Well, that went well!
Just me...
Sorry not sorry
Hey Guys
What in the bloody
I'm Back
Well boo hoo
You what now?!
What in the bloody heck
And why would I
Who are you
Say what now
Where are we
We're back
Why is there a goat at the table?
Questions and Updates
It's time.
That worked out great...
Enough of the sweet stuff
Who let the Dumbles out?
WTF! FML!
Did someone order embarrassment?
I did a bad thing... oops?
Next time we go with my plan, okay?
This is not my plan, well not entirely?
Into the veil we go
A/N-Well I screwed up
The joy of fucking up.
When all is lost eat chocolate
The Trees Hash It Out
It's Time For The End
The End And The Beginning PT.1
The End And The Beginning Pt.2
The Beginning and The End

Who are we

9.1K 322 27
By faemist

Hadrian's POV

Draco was worried, I could feel it both through the bond we shared and through how tense his body was. His body was warm though and as he held me for a moment I could just forget everything. Well at least until he whispered in my ear, "Had, what's wrong?"

I stiffened, how do I tell him that Dumblefuck was planning to take me again. He would want to know how I know and then I would have to tell him that I was hiding in an abandon classroom. Which would lead to me having to explain why, and then him getting hurt because I wanted some peace and quiet away from all of them.

"Hadrian love, calm down I can feel you panicking. Just calm down and tell me when you're ready , okay?" He said rubbing soothing circles on my shoulder. His scent and touch caused me to purr, my creature was happy. Speaking of creature, " Dray?" 

"Yes love?" he asked curious. "What exactly are you? I know that there are different forms of veela. Which one are you? " I asked curious, he didn't fit any of the usual descriptions of any veela I knew.

" Oh, well. I, um Well, the thing is.." He was suddenly timid and a little worried, I could feel his anxiety through our bond. "Dray what's wrong?" I asked worried. What could be causing him to be anxious. "You see I am not exactly a pure veela" He whispered.

"I am a hybrid of sorts. I am a sirenix and alluring mixed." He said into my hair. So this is what was worrying him, in some creature circles not being a pure creature or even a mix of creatures was damaging and mates could even reject based on what creature you were. It was fatal of course but some idiots were biased and were determined to die . But sirenix veela were exceptionally rare, for Draco to be a sirenix even just a half was amazing. 

Sirenix were the cousins of sirens, as the name suggests, and could enchant based on their voice. They didn't have to sing, just talking could enchant anyone other than another sirenix. Allure veela' s  were the most common. Their unearthly appearance and quick tempers made them one of the most recognizable of the veela' s. By being both Draco must be super powerful and have amazing self control. 

"Hadrian, are you okay?" He asked, I could here the worry in his voice so instead of responding I just rolled over and kissed him. He responded back hesitantly but grew more confident as it continued. He seemed to understand that I wasn't going anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 940 12
Rewritten ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ What happens when Harry knows of Dumbledore's plans? What if before his fifth year he goes into a creature i...
5.9K 271 11
Harry Potter had always known he was different. His parents never looked enough like him, his powers could never be passed off as magic, and his life...
2K 76 10
New Summory- The summer before the third year happens differently for Harry. The Dursleys burn most of his wizard stuff not long after returning for...
567 7 2
Fem!Harry! Dark Harry HarryxSirius Remi Lillian Potter-Lupin is the girl-who-lived but she knew from the age of one that she had 3 creatures and she...