A Blank Canvas (Peter Parker)

By Oakswood

(I do not own Marvel. Characters, storyline and everything goes to them. Picture also goes to its original ow... More

A memory
A Weapon Now
Captured
Lost
Them
Tili Tili Bom
Peter
An Idea
Dawn
Votes
Tonys Card
School
The Rage of Bucky, and a date
The Date
Back at The Tower
Bang Bang Bang
Run
Waking Up
How long
Time to go
Coming home
You screwed up
Loki
A Day out with Peter
City Lights
High School Brawl
The Blue eyed girl
Alice
New Beginnings or Horrid Endings
Sharing a Past
Asylum
The Plan
The Plan Part 2
Darts
The Downfall
Months Later
Stan Lee

Get Out

56 7 2
By Oakswood

Peter rubbed his eyes, not realising where he was. He stood up and walked around, trying to figure it out.

"Just sit down, Parker." A voice came from, a cell next to him?

"Mr. Stark? Is that you?" He asked going up to the iron bars.

"No kid, it's the tooth fairy." He said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark." Peter said apoplectically. "I wasn't sure if it was you."

"It's fine, kid." Tony replied, dismissing his words. "You see the mess you girlfriend got us in?"

"Yes sir. Ex though."

"Doesn't matter."

It was silent, both lost in their own thoughts. What would Peter tell Aunt May?

Alarms came from the corridor and then a bing on Peter's door flung it open.

"Come on." A voice yelled dragging Peter's hand as they went to unlock Tony.

Peter squinted to try and see who it was. "Dawn?" He asked.

She stopped to turn and smile at him. "Hey, Pete."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.9K 16
•COMPLETED• Just another wrong number fanfic, but hopefully unique! Peter Parker's life is ok, not the best, but ok. After ned mistells his number, p...
2.2K 108 24
Lily Stark goes to stay with her Uncle Tony and the Avengers after the death of her Mother. Rumours of a new Hydra weapon pull Lily into the at times...
646K 17.6K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
98.6K 2.9K 42
PTR Arachnid 24601, now known as Peter Parker, was stolen away from his parents at the young age of two. HYDRA kidnapped him, experimenting on him an...