Boku no Hero Academia Oneshots

By Dia_0724

Requests are open! I just really enjoy BNHA and want to share it with others! ^^ More

Requests Open!
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (fluff) - Mr. Snuggles
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader - Summer Festival
Dabi x Reader (lemon) - Little Girl
Todoroki Shoto x Reader - That Winter Evening
Kirishima Eijirou x Reader (Angst) -Thank you
Todoroki Shoto/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Valentine's Day
Tomura Shigaraki x Reader (fluff) - Video Games
Kaminari Denki x Reader (Lime) - Shocking!
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 1)
I think I broke the Anime Matrix
Midoriya Izuku x Reader (Lemon) - Daddy
Aizawa Shota x Reader - Theme Parks
Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) - Not going down without a fight
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) - Kingdom Flower
Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 2)
Bakugou Katsuki x Assassin!Reader (AU) - Feel Invincible
Yandere! Villain! Deku x Reader x Bakugou Katsuki - The cat's eyes (Part 1)
Yandere!Villain! Deku/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - The Cat's Eyes (Part 2) (Lemon)
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Fantasy AU) (Lemon) - Fuck the Rules
Dabi x reader - my favourite hero
(Long fic)Yandere! Todoroki Shoto x Reader - If I could choose any word
--•A day off (various)
Right now
🎄Neko! Izuku! x Neko! Reader (lemon) - baby, its cold outside
🎄Todoroki Shoto x Reader - Under the mistletoe
Tomura Shigaraki x Short! Reader - keep your hat on!
🎄Dabi x Kind! Reader (fluff) - Hot chocolate and fairylights
Eyyy
❤Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (lemon) - Fat ass!
❤Dabi x Villain! Reader (Lemon) - Hunting Love
s o r r y
Yandere!Kirishima Eijirou x suicidal!reader - (part one)Mine to Protect
Vampire! Izuku Midoriya x Werewolf! Reader (Lemon) - Kacchan
Aizawa Shota x Reader (fluff) - embarrassment
Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader (Lemon) - Dormatory disaster
Bakugo Katsuki x Reader (fantasy AU) - hell yes
Tomura Shigaraki x cute!reader (lemon) - pinkies up, we're posh here!
Aizawa Shota x reader (lemon) - bedhead
Shigaraki Tomura x Dying! Reader - Maybe next time
Pet names -«Various»
Dabi x Reader (fluff) - Pizza
🔷discussion- Dabi is a todoroki
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (Lemon) - Trains or sofas?
Dabi lemon (sequel)??
Dabi x reader (Lemon) - little girl PART 2
Kaminari Denki x suicidal! Reader (Lemon) - Feel better
(T ^ T)
An entire book?!?!
Villain! Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Hostage
Dabi/Aizawa Shota x Reader (Lemon) - A little competition
Villain! Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (Lemon) Part 2 - Hostage
Izuku Midoriya x Reader (Fluff) - Make it all better
Cover contest!
Shigaraki Tomura x reader (fluff) - Kawaii
Yandere! Shigaraki Tomura x Reader - Unstable
𝓟𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓮|| Midoriya /Bakugou /Todoroki x Reader - Angelic
Help wanted
Sick but alive
Todoroki Shoto x Reader (short angst) - Kindling
Dabi x Reader - Blossoms
Hey guys, please read
Todoroki shoto x Shy! Reader
More LEMONS! Return of the author too! Please read :)
Please read
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader (LEMON) - Experimentation
Jojo fans?
It's up!
Boo (you've been spookified)

Midoriya Izuku x Short! Singer! Reader - Deja Vu

17.3K 191 200
By Dia_0724

(I'll tell you when to play the song)

"Let's take a break from training for a night!"

"Where though?"

"Nuisance are in town! We can go see them!"

Kaminari and Mineta both smirked after hearing the girls' conversations. They would definitely be going to see the band.

- _ 。《❀》 。_-

Most of Class 1A stood in the classroom, Uraraka running up to the mumbling green haired boy.

"Are you going to the concert Deku?"

A blush rose up on his face as he tried to comprehend the question that was suddenly thrown at him. He hadn't had any plans for the weekend and he didn't want to let his friend down, but the band seemed like one of those really girly ones. He knew he would get bored and could be training instead, which seemed like it would be more worth it in the mean time. He looked back to Uraraka's hopeful eyes and sighed.

"Okay I'll go."

She giggled happily and Izuku smiled at her happiness, glad to see that he'd made her so happy.

He heard a sudden bang and looked over to where Bakugou was growling at Kirishima as he laughed. He focused on the movements of their mouths and figured out their conversation.

"Of course you're going to to concert Bakugou. You'd love to see her wouldn't you?"

"Shut up red head!"

"I can't blame you honestly. If I could be near her in person I'd have a fit."

"I got VIP tickets for us you dumbass."

"Really?!"

Kirishima started smiling even wider and seemed really excited about going to the concert. This confused Midoriya, as he wouldn't expect Bakugou to be going to see a girls pop band. It made him curious as to what he'd see that night, but he for one knew that he could only wait.

- _ 。《❀》 。_-

The concert hall was jam packed full with different people, ones who looked like cute little children and others who looked like goths wearing spiked clothes that could pierce your body if you got too close. (No I am not offending goths. I am kinda one myself actually)
He looked around the room for his friends, glancing down at his ticket again. Uraraka, turns out, had convinced Bakugou to buy VIP tickets for everyone as long as they gave him 90% of the money. He walked along the only clear path and came across a door with a buff man standing in front of it. He looked down at Midoriya intimidatingly as he fumbled around for his ticket. He became shocked when he discovered that it was no where to be seen, not even in his back pockets. The guard looked at him, raising one of his eyebrows, when a girl came along. She had short and spiked white hair though it had a few pink and blue stripes in the bangs. She also had a few piercings and if she wasn't wearing a smile, then Midoriya would have ran as fast as he could. Her eyes were decorated with neon coloured eyeshadow which matched her blue eyes very well. She looked to be dragging attention from other people in the audience, them beginning to scream things that Izuku didn't quite catch.

"You dropped your ticket kid."

She pulled out said ticket and Midoriya's eyes widened, a sigh of relief reaching his lips. She passed it to him and walked past the guard without any questions being asked. Then handing the ticket to the guard, he apologised and allowed the green haired male through.

Reader Pov

You turned to see Kora - your best friend - standing at your dressing room door. You freaked out as you were only partially dressed and covered yourself as much as you could. She laughed, her white blue and pink hair bouncing as she did so.

"There was a really cute guy out front. He looked so scared that he could rival with you for that."

You blushed darkly and kept the blanket - that you'd picked up when she burst in - around you.

"Let me help you get ready. We know you have to look amazing tonight. This is the busiest we've been and we want our little one to look great."

You nodded and turned around, letting Kora sort your outfit.

"Who even designs these costumes?"

"Someone from your new school."

You were the only one young enough in your band to still be going to a high school, turning 16 during the summer. You'd be attending UA as part of your career. If you became a hero and did singing, your manager and parents thought you could become more international than you already were. With all of the dancing your group did, you'd already be able to pass a lot of the tests. Your father was a famous hero and your mother was a piano player, so it was only right that you became a mixture of both of them.

Kora looked at you as you twirled, stopping and staring at her.

"You remember all of your routines?"

"Yes."

"You remember the lyrics?"

"How could I forget?"

You smiled, before two males burst into the room.

"Akane! Akano! You had no idea what could've been going on in here! Y/n-chan could've been getting changed!"

The two laughed simultaneously and looked at how red your face was slowly becoming. Walking past them while also dragging you, Kora headed out to the platform you'd be using to enter the stage. It was positioned under the centre of the stage so that you would be risen up onto the stage.

"Now don't panic. Keep your head held high and look for a kid with green hair and freckles. He's like you, but a guy! With the obvious physical differences."

(Totally a lie. I have green short hair and freckles (=^x^=))

You nodded and she wrapped her arms around you, pulling you into a hug. You returned the hug happily. This was something you both did before every concert as a sort of good luck thing.

Pulling back, you smiled at her with a touch of nervousness. She returned the gesture and walked off to go and get ready. She was the drummer of the band, while the twins were both dancers along with you, though you were the lead vocalist too.

You heard someone give the cue for you to get ready and you slipped your mic on, taking a deep breath as you heard the voice from above you.

"Now give it a round of applause for NUISANCE!!"

Screams of excitement then filled your ears and you got into position, feeling the ground begin to rise. Bright lights met your face and you looked ahead, raising your arm above your head.

"ARE YOU READY?!"

The crowd erupted in a wave of screams as you began your first song.

- _ 。《❀》 。_-

Midoriya watched in surprise as the crowd erupted in a flurry of cheers, including that of Bakugou. He studied the main singer from his brilliant view mesmerised. The girl was the most beautiful that he'd ever seen, her (long/Short) h/c hair framing her young face perfectly. Her body had curves that looked so perfect they didn't seem real, though it was obvious she worked out because of her abs and toned arms. She danced with such a flow that she seemed like a feather gliding through the air smoothly. The girl's eyes scanned across the crowd, possibly looking for someone. Izuku's eyes widened and his cheeks lit up in a flurry of red shades when they stopped on him. He and her both stared at each other, blushes now adorning both of their cheeks. The eye contact broke however when the beat of the song got louder and she began to sing.

He continued to watch her happily as she went on with a list of songs, all sounding just as beautiful as the last to him. Probably around the twentieth song, the girl stopped after it finished unlike the others. She looked back at Izuku and smiled, before turning towards the crowd.

"We'll be right back for the last song!"

The band members and dancers all left the stage and it went dark suddenly. His classmates started talking happily about how much they were enjoying themselves and what their favourite songs were, with even Bakugou contributing to the conversation after a little push from Kirishima. He couldn't get that girl out of his mind, but then again she could have been staring at someone else.

"Are you Deku?"

He turned towards Uraraka after snapping out of it, laughing as he became embarrassed.

"Sorry, what did you say? I didn't quite catch it."

"We have backstage passes for after the show. We get to meet the band!"

His eyes lit up as he heard those words, a smile making it's way onto his face as his heart rate increased. He would be able to see that girl closer up!

The lights came back on as the band came back on stage, wearing different clothing. The girl suited this a lot more than she had of that of the other one, looking not only happier, but more comfortable.

(Reader-chan can obviously decide whether she wants her hair like that or to have the outfit a different way, i just thought it looked cute and comfy)

Midoriya smiled as a blush rose to his cheeks, seeing her in something that she seemed to suit so much more than the other outfit. He thought that she resembled a marshmallow in a way, or a cloud perhaps. (can be changed for whatever you decided to be wearing) The lights dimmed down around her as she began to sing again.

(Play the song now)

Bring on the chill rain

And we'll go back in time

Everything's the same

We've fallen into place

Why does this keep happening

Crashing down with the lightning

Smash my heart into pieces

and sing

Izuku listened as he could hear the emotions in her voice. She sounded angelic to him, her being the only thing that seemed to matter at the moment.

These moments fall apart

We've walked this path before

You've said your lines,

now it's Time to play my role once more

And we'll restart

The cycle again

And we'll restart

Breaking each other again

We're trapped in here

We're trapped in here for good

I'm lost in here

I'm lost in here with you

Together, through and through

Bring on the excuses

Tell me that I deserve this

Don't let me open my mouth

Don't stop the rain from pouring down

The girl looked over to him once again, putting her hand against her heart. Izuku replicated exactly what she did, causing them both to smile. She let out a silent giggle when the lyrics stopped for a moment, looking around at the other crowd members.

So why does this keep on happening

We're crashing down with the lightning

You smash our hearts (my heart)

into pieces and then sing

These moments are your fault

I'm losing a rigged battle

And you restart the cycle

And you restart breaking me again

We're trapped in here

We're trapped in here for good

I'm lost in here

I'm lost in here with you

Together, through and through

These moments fall apart

We've walked this path before

You've said your lines,

now it's Time to play my role once more

And we'll restart

The cycle again

And we'll restart

Breaking each other

We're trapped in here

We're trapped in here for good

I'm lost in here

I'm lost in here with you

Together, through and through

Everyone burst out into tears and cheers as the girl bowed. She waved to everyone and quickly made her way backstage as the people began to file out of the hall. The backstage people would have to wait until everyone else had left before they went in so that they could give enough time for the band members to get changed. Midoriya looked towards his friends who were all crying, Bakugou yelling and denying that he hadn't been doing so. Everyone could clearly tell that he had though, as his eyes were red. Midoriya checked his cheeks to make sure he wasn't sweating, only to find that he had indeed been crying too. (What a surprise! Ha ha) He wiped his tears quickly, before someone by a door shouted to the 100 people who were going to meet the band. The boy's heart rate began to increase dramatically as everyone filed through the doorway and along the corridor. He just so happened to end up right at the front of his classmates, though the back of the queue in group terms.

Everyone was huddled into a room the size of half of a football pitch. It seemed big, but when a hundred people were all huddled together in such a space, it felt tighter. They were lucky that the room had air conditioning because they would probably burn to death otherwise.

The door opened and everyone stood out of the way, allowing the band members to make their way through. They all walked over to a set of four chairs in the middle of the room and sat down, waving some of the people over. Midoriya couldn't keep his eyes off of the smallest member of the band, looking at her cute laugh and beautiful smile.

Kirishima walked over to the girl, who Izuku had learned was called Y/n, and lifted her up in a hug. She let out a tiny squeak and her face became red, various 'awww's being heard throughout the room.

"She's so cute! What age is she?"

Her friend who just so happened to be that girl that had helped him earlier told the others that Y/n was fifteen. She was the right age to be in his class!

Everyone else in his class spoke to the band members as he waited near the back. Bakugou was approaching Y/n, and she turned to face him. She looked a little nervous and he just had his signature scowl on as expected.

"You were good out there Y/n."

"Long time no see.. Katsu-kun."

Everyone was confused by the ordeal that was currently happening, seeing that the two of them knew each other.

"I've missed you short-stack."

He brought the girl into his arms, the two hugging each other happily. She only reached his chest in height which everyone found adorable. They were all too shocked at Bakugou to even form words at this point. She moved away from him and smiled, before her eyes suddenly moved onto Izuku. His own widened and he began to silently stutter as she made her way towards him. Both of their cheeks grew redder as the two grew closer.

"H-Hey there. I'm M-Midoriya Izuku. I hope we can be friends."

He didn't understand why he sounded a bit like Iida, noticing that he had even bowed down the ninety degrees. His eyes squeezed shut as he silently cursed himself for being such an idiot on the first impression. It had been so much easier when he was in the crowd and she was on stage because of the proximity.

The girl giggled at his formality, tapping his head a few times. He rose his head and was met with her face, his face becoming a glowing stop light. She smiled and kissed his cheek, before getting up and offering her hand to him. He reached out to take it, when someone burst through the door.

"Y/n! We have to go! You're moving into your new dorm tonight!"

The girl pulled her hand back from Izuku's, jumping in excitement and running over. Apologies were said to those who were to meet the band and they were filed out the door one by one. The girl was dragged away before Izuku could say goodbye, knowing that he'd likely never see her again.

That night, he went back to the dorms and cried. He hadn't expected himself to do such a thing, but when the tears started, they were unstoppable. He thought it was pathetic as he'd only known the girl for a few hours. He brought a photo of her from the internet up on his phone and looked at it, admiring her features as he cried himself to sleep.

The next morning, something seemed off in the classroom atmosphere. Aizawa seemed a little anxious about something and you could hear the stutters in his voice as he spoke.

"Okay. So that's going to be your training schedules for the next month. What next? O-Oh. It seems we h-have a new student joining our classroom."

As if on cue, knocking sounds resounded from the door at the front of the classroom. 

"Come in."

The door opened and Izuku's eyes widened, seeing the familiar h/c hair and e/c eyes coming through the doorway. She stood at the front of the classroom, looking around and meeting various familiar faces.

"Hi there. I'm L/n Y/n but you can call me N/n. I hope you can accept me in your class. My quirk is to manipulate stars and gain power from them."

She looked up and smiled at Izuku as he, for once, thought he loved a girl.

(Happy ending! I just wanted to say that requests are still open! I find it hard to come up with some of the ideas myself. Feel free to ask for something you want or even another part to one I've already completed - Author chan >^<)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
8.1K 89 20
idk what to put here-
192K 2.8K 120
Just some preferences and imagines :)
170K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.