Always ~Newt Scamander ✔️

By its_yadisneygirl

Bella wood a workaholic wizard who ends up working at MACUSA , investigating the disappearance of Grindelward... More

1. Just another day?
2. The British wizard
3. MACUSA
5. The goldstein sisters
6. Whats in the case? Part 1
7. Whats in the case? part 2
8.newt does what?
9. Sentenced
10. Escape
11. Time to be girly
12. We got all of them
13. Obsurial released
14. Revealed
The end?

4. Just a smidge

1.9K 32 14
By its_yadisneygirl

This is bad like really bad, a magical case that has magical creatures inside it, is now in the possession of a muggle, what happens if he opens it?

At the moment Tina, Newt and myself are rushing down the streets of New York looking for where the muggle lived.
"I can't believe you both didn't obliviate that man, if there's an inquiry, I'm finished!" Tina said to newt and I .
"So why would you be finished? I'm the one that's......" newt tried to ask but I accidentally cut him off.
" Tina isn't allowed to be near the Second Salemers ,that's why!"
We stopped briefly, seeing a small, sapphire blue insect with wings on its head flying in front of us and then it buzzes away past us, we all turned to see where it could have gone.

This cant be good, that means the case was opened if the insect is on the loose, we should probably start running now.

I think newt came to the same conclusion as me ,because I saw Newt look forward towards the direction where it could have come from. Coming to the same realization as I did.

Newt started walking forward more quickly now
"What was that?" Tina asked skeptically.
"Er....Moth, I think. Big moth" Newt stuttered and carried on forward, adjusting my glasses I quicken my pace to catch up with him. I came right next to him and whispered.
"Nice cover up hey, I don't think she noticed" , I didn't mean to be sarcastic it's just in my nature, I looked up and noticed that newt was looking down at me and even though the situation is serious , the corner of his lips twitched up into a little smile.

He still has that cute adorable small even after all these years, STOP IT BELLA! He doesn't remember you and probably doesn't feel the same way.

Ugh I hate emotions they are just to much sometimes.

The three of us turned a corner and saw a crowd forming in front of one of the residential buildings, I could see a lot of smoke ,some of the residents living in the building were rushing down the emergency fire escape stairs to escape.

We dodged and squeezed past people to get closer seeing an officer yelling
"Hey, quiet down. I'm trying to get a statement.

"I'm telling you it's a gas explosion again. I ain't taking the kids back up there until it's safe." A woman said holding her children within her arms making sure they were close.
"Sorry maam. There ain't no smell of gas." The officer tried to persist
"It wasn't gas, officer, I seen it! It was a.... a gigantic..... a huge hippopotto .....gas" Newt quickly preformed an obliviate spell as we passed the man that was gonna say something.

"Gas" the obliviated man said finally and so did the crowd.
While the officer was distracted with the crowd of people I followed newt up the stairs and into the building, the people rushing out of the building didn't pay us much attention.

Newt opened the door leading to the muggles home, and as he looked to the right he froze , I wonder why. From what I could see over his shoulder the room was very bright but dusty. Newt moved over to let me in and oh my gosh the room was completely destroyed, wooden planks were everywhere and then I turned to the right seeing a giant hole, well it wasn't gas at least.

I saw newt bending down and studying the damage that may have happened to the unconscious muggle who was groaning in his unconscious state. We heard a door shut and Tina yelling , "Mr scamander", newt looked up towards the door , I could hear her making her way up the stairs. Newt and I quickly went to the giant hole and started repairing the damage.

Newt sat down on the bed with his case on his lap and he opened it to check for something, while I finished of the repairing, just in time to because as soon as I turned around and leaned against the now repaired wall to make it looked like nothing happened, Tina walked in through the open door with the muggles case.
Newt closed the case locking it, and looked up to see a worried Tina .

" it was open?"
"Just a smidge" Newt replied

Don't laugh Bella, don't laugh

"That crazy Niffler things on the loose again?"
"Might be" I replied with my arms crossed , newt gave a fake smile as Tina looked from myself to newt.

"Then look for it!" The worry clear in her voice , newt stayed sitting down as Tina walked to one side of the room to check if the muggle was hurt.
"Look! His necks bleeding, he's hurt!" , the muggle groaned some more and his arm went up and lightly swatted Tina's arm , like he was dreaming or something.

Newt just stayed sat down on the bed rolled his eyes before sighing and carried on watched her.

I wonder what he is thinking about?

While Tina was checking on the muggle I walked past her making sure not to trip over her legs and I went over to the head dresser which was on the right side of the muggle and I kneeled down opening a few drawers to check for the niffler.

"Wake up, Mr. No-Maj" Tina said almost like she was pleading.
I heard Tina scream and my head looked quickly to her direction , only to see her fling a creature that landed on me, causing me to fall onto my back and the creature clung to my arm, i was struggling to get it off me and I felt a sharp pain in my right wrist , right after that my head started spinning for a split second but in that split second I saw this creature being chased by something and newt saving it by hiding it.

What the hell was that , did I have a vision?

I tried not to scream in pain from the bite on my wrist and the slight pounding sensation I can feel in my head. Then before I knew it the weight of the creature was off my arm. I quickly pulled the sleeve of my jacked down over my wrist so no one noticed. The last thing I want is for people to start worrying about me, we have a serious situation going on a small bite isn't gonna do anything deadly...... I hope.

I turned around swiftly to see newt holding the creature by its tail in his hand and he was kneeling down, he put his case down while the creature was struggling in his hand trying to bite him. He opened up his case and put the creature in , it clung to one part of the case from what I could see before he shut the case and continued to lock it.

"Mercy Lewis, what is that?" Tina asked in fear
"Nothing to worry about. That is a Murtlap." Newt replied calmly but also slightly out of breath. I leaned against the side of the bed trying to catch my breath from the encounter with the Murtlap.

Well lucky me , Murtlap bites are almost harmless..... but it still doesn't explain what I saw.

I was to busy looking at Newt , but from the corner of my eye I noticed the muggle gaining consciousness again.

"What else have you got in there?" Tina asked eyeing the case that Newt has his hands rested against the corners, his breathing was slightly heavy and his semi long hair strands fell over his eyes.

Not gonna lie he looks cute like that.

"You!" The muggle said breathing heavily and looking at Newt while he was leaning on his one arm. Newt was surprised at first  and said
"Hello.." with a big smile afterwards showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Easy, Mr...." Tina asked as she kneeled next to him and holding his arm.
"Kowalski.... Jacob" the muggle mumbled to help Tina out.

Newt got up with his case in his left hand and he took his wand out and pointed it at Mr Kowalski getting ready to obliviate him.

Tina quickly jumped in front of the muggle on the floor blocking Newt from obliviating him.

If we get in trouble for not onbliviating him, it's her own fault.

" you can't obliviate him! We need him as a witness" she tells Newt like it's the most obvious thing to do. Newt lowered his wand and looked at her.

" I'm sorry ,you've just yelled at me for the length of New York for not doing it in the first place." Newt said slightly confused and tired.
"He's hurt! He looks ill!" Trying to persuade newt,
"He'll be fine. Murtlap bites aren't serious." I told her

Once I said that Mr Kowalski started making sickly noises and was groaning and looking down at the ground. Newt looked at me , I just shrugged, I've got no clue what was going on and he looked back to them.

Tina had her hand on the mans arm and she looked up at Newt with a seriously look on her face.

Newt looked away from her and then looked back and responded saying
"I admit that is a slightly more severe reaction than I've seen, but if it was really serious, he'd have....."
I got up , I kept my injured hand behind my back so they don't see, it was starting to throb painfully, but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

Mr Kowalski, started to get up but he was holding onto the wall and was slowly pulling himself up, Tina got up off the floor and looked newt in the eye
"What?", she wanted to hear the rest.

Newt quickly looked down and then back
"Well, the first symptom would be flames out of his anus..."
"This is balled up!" Tina says , Mr Kowalski looked at Newt when he heard the first symptom , and the expression on his face read
what the hell
"It'll last fourthy-eight hours at the most!" Newt explained.

"I can keep him? If you want me to"
"Oh, keep him?, we don't keep them! Mr scamander, do you know anything about the wizarding community in America?" Tina yelled slash tried to tell newt calmly. As she rubbed her nose with her finger. And then placed her hands on her hips.

"I do know a few things, actually. I know you have rather backwards laws about relations with non-magic people." He took a deep breath and watched Tina's annoyed reaction with her hands still on her hips. " oh god your just like Bella" she scoffed.

Well that was rude , sorry that I have a different opinion about your stupid rules . Not really sorry.

Newt quickly took a glance at me and then continued.
"That you're not meant to befriend them, that you can't marry them, which seems mildly absurd to me."
"Who's going to marry him?" Tina tried to make a point
" Hey! You don't say that about someone , you don't know the future do you , for all you know a female wizard might fall in love with him and would want to marry him." I retaliated standing  up with crossed arms.

Mr Kowalski wasn't impressed with Tina's comment as he looked at her with the same expression I had.

"Your both coming with me." Tina said as she went to grab Mr Kowalski's arm to help him stand up.

"I don't see why I need to come with you"
"help me" Tina said as she tried to carry Mr Kowalski by herself, for his one arm was over her shoulder and the other was around her back, but she wasn't strong enough to carry him by herself.

"I'm dreaming right, please . Yeah, I'm tired" the man murmured , newt had a slight guilt we both turned to each other and looked to Tina , I went to go help her but then newt insisted that he would do it. Tina put his right arm over her shoulder and her other arm was around his back to provide support, while newt just held his arm with his left arm. They both managed to lift him up so he was standing up.

"I never went to the bank. This is all just some big nightmare, right?" The man murmured, he looked at Tina and then forward.

"For both of us, Mr Kowalski" , Newt quickly grabbed my non injured wrist with his right arm that wasn't busy helping the man, just as Tina apparated us out of there , during the apparating , there was a sharp pain in my head again , like it was before .

I saw glimpses of scenes , one was with a kid who's lolly pop was being taken by something invisible and then it changes to something expanding in the roof of a building causing a few roof tiles to fall, I saw a man close to credence with his head down and this man called him a freak and that he belong in the trash.

The vision stopped just as we arrived. I blinked rapidly

I need to figure out what was going on with me

(2210)

Another chapter done , hope you enjoy it , and again I'm sorry for my cringe writing. The newt chapter will be posted on Friday this week. Future chapter released dates are unknown for now due to my busy scheduling.

Just to let everyone know that their will be certain spelling will be different, it's just because in my country it's spelt that way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 291 31
"I don't deny that he's dangerous, but dangerous and evil are not synonymous." Newt has returned to New York after the release of "Fantastic Beasts a...
427 4 17
"A tall, young man appeared behind the trunk of the old oaktree in our front garden. When he came over and extended my hand he had the unmistakably e...
445K 20.3K 53
Upon his return to Britain from his adventure in New York, Newt Scamander meets an unusual, very unusual witch, one he knows from long ago during his...
6.9K 238 33
After the events of the Crimes of Grindelwald, everyone is left lost. A family from a broken past will they ever be able to pick up all the pieces? W...