Love After Marriage

Af missk11_

The insecure on relationships, American-Indian woman, gets to be the CEO's secretary on temporary but she had... Mere

Prologue - First Job Interview.
Chapter 1 - Overqualified But Hired.
Chapter 2 - Replacing The Secretary.
Chapter 3 - Mesmerizing Eyes.
Chapter 4 - Handsomeness.
Chapter 5 - Becoming Friends.
Chapter 6 - Urge To Kiss.
Chapter 7 - The Feelings In Need.
Chapter 8 - In Between Confusion And Revelation.
Chapter 9 - Rejection And Tears.
Chapter 10 - The Passionate Kiss.
Chapter 11 - Insecurities.
Chapter 12 - Proposing Her.
Chapter 13 - An Agreement.
Chapter 14 - His Killer Beauty.
Chapter 15 - New Beginning.
Chapter 16 - Wedding Day 1.
Chapter 17 - Wedding Day 2.
Chapter 18 - Free Bird To Love Bird
Chapter 19 - Always Mine.
Chapter 20 - One In Millions.
Chapter 21 - Missing Him.
Chapter 22 - A Mere Mistake.
Chapter 23 - Look Of Distant.
Chapter 24 - The Family Trip.
Chapter 25 - Meeting An Old Friend.
Chapter 26 - Stealing The Heart.
Chapter 28 - The Little Minx.
Chapter 29 - Winning The Husband.
Chapter 30 - Bitter Truth.
Chapter 31 - Letting Him Go.
Chapter 32 - His Love Confession.
Chapter 33 - A Chance For Love.
Chapter 34 - The Comprehension.
Chapter 35 - Fear Of Losing Her.
Chapter 36 - Beliefs In Love.
Chapter 37 - Two Hearts Unity.
Chapter 38 - Taking Her Home.
Chapter 39 - Meant To Be.
Epilogue - The Little Family.
Bonus Chapter - Sweet Kisses.

Chapter 27 - Falling In Love.

7.6K 323 1
Af missk11_

Ishita Hassan

"Please, stop blaming yourself like that when I never even meant it that way. I asked you because....if there's this person who's allowed to steal my heart, it will be only you. I want it to be you. " he confessed softly and I pulled away rapidly, my blurry eyes staring him surprise.

He...wants me to steal his heart?

Before I could comprehend anything to react upon his confession, we heard laughter from our family and we pulled away completely from each other.

Luckily we heard them from afar, otherwise it would be a different level of embarrassment. They approached us right away and I was blushing like anything.

"You both okay? You guys look so red. " My mother in law asked as she keenly studied us and my brother added in.

"Aunty, don't mind them. They might got smoochy smoochy. " he said and I slapped his shoulder.

"There's nothing like that. " I whined and they all laughed.

*****

We end the day after cycling around the rice terraces of Ubud with the majestic views over the rice terraces that offers the perfect photo opportunity. We took some groupfies and selfies, thought we also had some photography session in couple. For where, Nathan and I had gone to that premium loving couple in the eyes of our families.

We retired to our rooms and after freshing up myself, I decided to take a night walk along the sea shore. Nathan is in some important call and I knew that this trip would make his work a bit tuff on him since we had so much projects in pending.

I decided to give him some space alone to handle the work and I left our room for the night walk I wanted.

I made it to the nearby seashores and I was enlighten by the dim lights around. I hugged myself to warm up the cold breeze hitting right onto my body. I looked around and I saw many couples swirling in their own world as if they are the only existence here.

I smiled at their loving and my mind right away dotted me with Nathan, his agonizing confession making me bloom with butterflies in my stomach.

If there's this person who's allowed to steal my heart, it will be only you. I want it to be you. This confession isn't as simple as it sounds and I felt something stronger than liking forming upon us.

I knew that I liked him, maybe even I'm falling for him. Yes, I'm admitting it. I'm falling for my husband and I can feel myself growing into it.

"Your awake. " I heard someone saying behind me and I was brought back from my strand of thoughts.

It's none other than Darren.

"Yeap, didn't felt that sleepy. " I said awkwardly remembering our first meeting at the morning today.

"Let's sit then. " he said as he gestured us to sit at one of the benches.

I joined along him and we stayed silent. This silent doesn't seems to be comfortable so I broke it.

"So, your not sleepy too? " I asked as I turned to look him.

"Yes, it's just...something keep me up from sleeping. " he said as he watched afar over the dark ocean, which is unlike him.

"You don't sound like you. " I said and he shot back his look at me.

"Why? " he asked and I shrugged before saying, "Well, you will always have something to counter back at me but now you don't. "

"Your changed. " I mumbled while nodding my head rapidly as I eyed him. He smirked and turned to look at me. 

He gazed me intentionally and our gaze met but the next minute, I looked away, felling terribly disgusted.

Only my husband, holds eye contact with me. My brain admitted and I agreed right away.

"Your married. " he mimicked my tone.

"Happily married, actually. " I added after him and I felt him staring me.

"We can still be friends, right? " he asked.

"Of course, we can. " I answered and for the next 20 minutes, we had a very pure friendly conversation.

He seems to understand the fact that I'm married and talked to me as if he really appreciates me as a friend.

I wish Nathan's here because they would have been good friends if they had mingled like I do with Darren.

I missed him. I missed him beside me even I have a company right now. My eyes voluntarily glanced around and as God had granted my thought, I saw him. My husband, Nathan, looking around for something keenly. His eyes scanned every person on the beach and I could even see the anxiety he's into through this dim lights.

"Oh, my husband's here. " I mumbled and stood up from the bench to approach him.

"Nathan? " I called out his name while slowly walking towards him and once he heard me calling, his eyes landed on mine as his feet padded fastly to me.

He hugged me tightly and I was stunned for a moment. Is he okay?

"Hey, are you okay? " I softly asked as I patted on his back.

"Where have you been? I was worried. " he uttered in his low tone, which sounds more like a baby tone to me.

"I came for a walk. You were busy in a work call so I thought...I could give you some space. " I murmured while still patting on his back.

"I don't need space from you, Ishita. You were away for more than half an hour though. " he whined like a kid and I giggled.

"Fine, I'm sorry. But wait, you could have called m- " I was stopped in track when I found out that I didn't even brought my handphone with me.

He pulled away and frowned at me, "Which you left in our room? "

It's time for me to smile innocently as I put back a single hair of mine behind my ear. I apologized, "Sorry, I forget to bring it along. "

"It's okay. Just don't do this again or at least let me know of where your going, okay? " he said with seriousness while cupping my cheeks and I nodded right away.

In our moment together, I completely forgot this person behind me and I was aware of it when I saw Nathan's eyes hardening as his gaze traveled over my shoulder.

Can I say that Nathan is jealous over Darren? Well, what happen today at the food stalls might explain that question. His sudden approach of loveliness when I was interacting with Darren had said it all, isn't it?

"Oh, Darren. Sorry, he was just being a kid after I left him for only half an hour. " I laughed as I said so and Nathan was embracing me sideways.

"I can see that. Nice meeting you again, man. " Darren greeted as he extended his hand and they shooked hands.

We had some mild conversations before I yawned once and my husband insisted us to call it a day. We said our farewell and we went back to our room.

I sat on my bed as I decided to lay down with my casual clothes on and Nathan slipped under the comforter beside me. My eyes went close and I felt his presence nearing right close to me.

"What are you doing? " I asked softly with my eyes still closed, my body clinging to the comforter.

"Urmm...nothing. " he stammered and I felt him twitching away immediately.

I peered my body to face him and my brows knitted together as I frowned at him, whimpering, "Tell me, Nathan. I'm already sleepy. "

"Urmm...that's alright. You go to sleep, I'm so- " he was saying as he scooter away hesitatingly and I couldn't get more frustrated right now.

"Nathan, tell me right now. " I sternly uttered and his eyes stared at me with naivety.

"Can...we just cuddle? We are going to be cuddling anyway...I mean, without our knowing for sure. So...why not- " he gapped one by one and I gave him my answer right away as I couldn't battle to stay awake any longer.

"Okay. " I pronounced and lay back on my former position.

"O-Okay? " I heard him asking.

"Yes, now cuddle me and let me sleep peacefully...can you? " I spoke and the next minute, I felt his arm sliding over my waist as he pulled us together.

I smiled on contentment and as I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck, I had shivers running through my spine line.

"Good night, wifey. " Came his soft murmur and I replied, "Good night too, hubby. "

And I knew that I'm really letting myself to fall freely in love with this man, despite the agreement we signed.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.6K 733 32
"وقت بھی گزر جائینگے، بڑی عجیب مُلاقات ہوگی جب ہم ملیں گے وصل کی رات میں اور شمبنی برسات ہوگی" It wasn't supposed to happen, but it did. One unexpec...
274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
247K 10.7K 81
He was an arrogant, cold, ruthless, dominant, self-centered bussinessman, more precisely the one and only ceo of Singhania Industries. Ranking among...
1.2M 51.1K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...