Destined Together

By Shivikaloverss

Annika Trivedi works for Shivaay Singh Oberoi but what happens when they are put into a situation where one i... More

Chapter 1: Trivedi Dream
Chapter 2: Hungover
Chapter 3: Maybe I Do Care..
Chapter 4: Tia Kapoor
Chapter 5: Annika's Decision
Chapter 6: The Wedding
Chapter 7: The Shocking Revelation
Chapter 9: Blackmailed
Chapter 10: Hidden Secrets!
Chapter 11: Annika's Enemy?
Chapter 12: A Bunch Of Lies
Chapter 13: Is this the end?

Chapter 8: Annika's Secret

2.7K 197 9
By Shivikaloverss

Annika and Shivaay came down for the ceremony, they were dressed well however something wasn't feeling right. I was like a storm was going to appear and ruin everything. While the ceremony was going on Annika wasn't feeling well, she hadn't been feeling well for a couple days as to all the stress she was put through. She stood up and left the living room and went to her room. There she sat on her bed crying her heart out, her makeup was ruined. She questioned herself in many ways, she wanted to pull her hair out. Her head was aching, she took some medicines to reduce the headache and her headache was soon gone but she still was crying.

Meanwhile, downstairs OmRu are searching for Annika. There was no sign of her around so they went to Shivaays room to check and saw her crying.
They were confused and shocked, what was the reason Annika was crying and why had it been bothering her. OmRu didn't want to see their bhabi in pain and decided to pretend like they didn't see anything and knock on the door.

Annika: *wipes her tears away* come in.

Omkara: Bhabi, everything alright?

Annika: Yes, why wouldn't it be?

Rudra: You left in the middle of the ceremony...

Annika: Haa, I have a really bad headache. It's better now but I still don't feel well.

Omkara: Bhabi, you're lying. What's the real reason?

Annika: What do you mean? *nervously*

Rudra: Hmm.. something is wrong.

*Right then and there Annika burst into tears, she wasn't able to control her feelings any longer and sulked in OmRu's arms.*

Omkara: BHABI? WHY ARE YOU CRYING?

Rudra: DID SHIVAAY BHAI DO SOMETHING!?

Annika: *sulks* N-no!

Rudra: Then what's the matter? We are your family, we deserve to know!

Annika: I-it's a little too personal and you won't understand *continuously crying*

Omkara: We will understand everything!

Annika: Th-this day, 12 years ago.. I- i..

Rudra: You?

Annika: I was misbehaved with! I CAN NEVER FORGET IT!

Omkara: Oh my god, Bhabi! Don't worry! Shh, your brothers are here. I'm soo sorry.

Annika: I don't feel well, all this crying.. my headache is back! I just want to be alone.

Rudra: Bhabi, being alone doesn't fix anything. If you want, we can get Shivaay Bhaiya to comfort you.

Annika: NO! NO!

Omkara: What, Why?

Annika: No.. he's going to kill me! No!

Omkara: Kill? You haven't told him yet?

Annika: OF COURSE NOT!

Rudra: Bhabi, this is a little personal but the person who misbehaved with you went jail right?

Annika: No.. he was never caught! He's roaming around doing the same to other girls and I don't know where he is! *cries*

Omkara: Shh Bhabi, you need some rest. I'll send Gauri to hell you change into something comfortable and then you take a nap. Ok?

Annika: *nods* you guys are the best little brothers!

Rudra: Now, freshen up and change and Gauri will be here in no time!

Annika: Ok.. but wait! Pinky promise to me that you won't tell anyone about this!

Omkara: Pinky promise?

Annika: Haa, pinky promise. You intertwine your pinky finger with someone else and say promise and it can't be broken!

Rudra: Acha, pinky promise!

Omkara: Pinky promise!

Omkara: Now go get change!

*Annika rushes to the bathroom to freshen up whilst Omkara goes to get Gauri*

Rudra: I can't believe so much has happened to Annika Bhabi. *shakes his head*

*Meanwhile*

Pinky: Shakti, lets dance! PUT THE MUSIC ON!

*drums are playing, singing is in the air*

Jahnvi: Tej?

Tej: Alright!

Dadi: Shivaay, where is Annika?

Shivaay: How am I suppose to know?

Dadi: You need to dance with her!

*Rudra rushes over to them*

Rudra: NO! Annika Bhabi has gone to asleep!

Dadi: Already, it's only 7 pm!

Rudra: She was quite disturbed about something and she had a really bad headache so I told her to relax.

Shivaay: I'll go check on her.

Dadi: How cute Billu!

Rudra: NO! Shivaay bhai, Gauri is with Annika.

Shivaay: Let Gauri have fun, I'll look after her.

Rudra: Uh.. Fine.

*Shivaay enters his room to see Annika lying in bed asleep and Gauri by her side.*

Shivaay: Gauri, you go. I'll look after Annika.

Gauri: No, I must stay with my sister.

Shivaay: Gauri, have fun with Omkara. I will look after her.

Gauri: Alright, just make sure she doesn't wake up any time soon.

Shivaay: I know, just go and have fun!

*Gauri leaves the room whilst Shivaay walks to Annika, he sits by her side and strokes her head*

Shivaay: I'm sorry Annika for all the trouble I've caused you. I know your stressed and that's why your tiered and restless.

*Annika starts reciting words in her sleep, confusing words*

Annika: No. please. Leave me alone.

Shivaay: Annika? Are you ok?

Annika: No! Don't come near me, don't touch me!

Shivaay: Annika, no one is here! Just me.

Annika: NO! *suddenly wakes up*

*she grabs onto Shivaay and hugs him tight*

Annika: HES going to do it again! No!

Shivaay: Annika.. Who?

Annika: HES going to kill me this time cause I escaped... he's going to murder me!

Shivaay: WHO IS GOING TO MURDER YOU?

Annika: Shivaay.. please don't leave me! PLEASE! *tears fall down onto her rose cheeks*

*Shivaays holds Annika's head and wipes her tears away, he grabs her and hugs her*

Shivaay: Annika, tell me who is going to kill you!

Annika: That man, the one who misbehaved with me! The one who raped me!

Shivaay: Rape *he mutters under his breath*

Annika: Shivaay, SAVE ME! HES GOING TO KILL ME SOON, ITS BEEN 12 YEARS! HES GOING TO COME BACK!

Shivaay: ANNIKA! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AS LONG AS IM ALIVE!

Annika: I want my family! I want Gauri! *bursting into tears*

Shivaay: Annika, I won't let anyone lay a finger on you! I'm your family, I'm here!* he raises her head and kisses her forehead*

Annika: *tears* promise?

Shivaay: I promise! I'll protect you Annika, don't worry.

*Shivaay comforts her and lays her on the bed properly, he covers her in a thick blanket to keep her warm and sat by her*

SHIVAAYS POV

I couldn't believe my ears, what did I just hear? Annika had been raped before, this is why she was crying when I touched her arm. I felt bad, my heart felt torn to see her cry, he tears were my weakness. How could someone do such a thing to a little girl. She was only 14 and all this happen without me knowing, I felt disappointed in my self that I forced her to marry me but then hat meant I made her my responsibility and I'm not going to let any harm get her way!

END OF POV

Omkara: Gauri.. you know Annika Didi?

Gauri: She's my sister, I know her!

Omkara: How long has she been insecure?

Gauri: About being misbehaved with?

Omkara: Yeah.

Gauri: Didi has been insecure about it ever since it occurred, she hates boys touching her and isn't the type to forget about something.

Omkara: I feel bad for her, she doesn't deserve to go through this. She's just gotten married and here she is sleeping in fear. WAIT! Why aren't you next to her?

Gauri: Shivaay told me he will look after her.

Omkara: Oh god!

*Omkara ran to Shivaays room and peaked through the door*

Annika was asleep on Shivaays chest peacefully while Shivaay pat her head and kept telling everything will be alright.

PRECAP

Annika wakes up to see Shivaay next to her and is shocked and Shivaay is blackmailed with pictures?

Late night update for me :0 it's 2 am in London rn so imma go asleep! Show love by voting and commenting! BYEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 47.8K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...
130K 11.2K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
162K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
191K 13.8K 30
This book continues when Shivaay forced Anika to marry him. Peep in to know more. HIGHEST RANKINGS- #24 - Shivika ( out of 3.24k books)