Chapter 6: The Wedding

The day had arrived, Annika's dreams had shattered enough and this was going to make it worse. Her life was going to be Shivaay Singh Oberoi's responsibility, she was going to become an Oberoi. Everything happens for a reason she kept telling herself, she thought the Trivedi Industries would grow once she became an Oberoi but it wasn't all good, terrible things could occur. She could become a target for Tia, she could become a victim of many and lastly, she could actually fall for Shivaay. All these thoughts and all these questions couldn't be answered anymore, too much pressure for her.

In Annika's bedroom, she was sitting on her ocean blue bed. Her face cupped in her hands and tears of sadness entering the world. She thought to herself "Why me.. why me". If only she hadn't met SSO then her life would be put together, no one would upset her and her family would be happy. She didn't want to become a burden, she wanted to be business woman and wanted to help her fathers dream come true.

ANNIKAS POV

I still couldn't believe what mess I was put into. Yes I had some weird, strange feeling that me and Shivaay had a connection but it wasn't enough for me to date or marry him or even have a crush on him. He was going to force me to become his wife for however long, I was going to be living in the Oberoi Mansion and have in-laws. It was too much, like a 10 books on my head were pressuring me and I couldn't let them down or it would fall over.

END OF POV

In the Oberoi Mansion

Dadi: Prinku, Annika kahaan hai?

Priyanka: I don't know Dadi, I don't think she has came today.

Dadi: Yahaan bahut kuchh karane ko hai!

Priyanka: Mein use kol karoonga.

Dadi: Ok, just make sure she comes.

*Priyanka dials Annika's phone but she is stopped*

Priyanka: Bhaiya? I need to call Annika Didi..

Shivaay: No, she isn't coming today.

Priyanka: Why?

Shivaay: Because I said so. She deserves a break.

Priyanka: There is a lot of work to do, we need her.

Shivaay: No we don't, there are many people here doing nothing. They can do it, let Annika have a break.

Priyanka: Ok..

*Priyanka goes to arrange Shivaay and Tia's bedroom*

Shivaay: Phew, luckily I got away with that. Now I need to bring Annika here.

*Shivaay leaves the house to pick up Annika*

At the Trivedi House

Gauri: Didi! Someone is here to meet you.

Annika: Who?

Gauri: I don't know.

*Annika comes out her room, her face red from all the crying and her voice hurt*

She opens the door to see Shivaay, her heart went down again. She couldn't believe she was going to do this.

Shivaay: Annika, are you ready?

Gauri: Ready for what?

Shivaay: *thinks* I guess she hasn't told anyone..

Gauri: Well?

Shivaay: Uh.. Annika needs to come do some preparations for mine and Tia's wedding.

Annika: Haa.