Hand In Hand

By jellyjesss1313

Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brot... More

Hand In Hand
Chapter 1 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 2 (PICTURE OF MATT)
Chapter 3 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 4 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 5 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (PICTURE OF CODY)
Chapter 10 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE :) it's information!
Chapter 11 (PICTURE OF CASSY!)
Chapter 12 (ANOTHER PICTURE OF BAILEE!!)
Chapter 13 (PICTURE OF KRISTI)
Chapter 14 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 15 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
Chapter 16 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 17 (PICTURE OF CHRIS!)
Chapter 18 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 19 (ANOTHER AMAZING COVER OF ALLY)
Chapter 20 (Another cover)
Chapter 21 (PICTURE OF ALLY'S BALLET WEAR)
Chapter 22 (PICTURE OF MACY)
Chapter 23 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 24 (PICTURE OF RALPH!)
Chapter 25 (PICTURE OF CHARM BRACELET AND VIDEO OF THE NEW TRAILER!)
Chapter 26 (PICTURE OF DRESSES!)
Chapter 27 (PICTURE OF NECKLACE)
Chapter 29 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 30 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (video of ally's dance choreography)
Chapter 36 (redue)
Chapter 37... THE END
SEQUEL INFORMATION!
YAYY!!
NEW BOOK! PLEASE READ!!!!

Chapter 28 (PICTURE OF ALLY AND CHRIS)

8.7K 210 39
By jellyjesss1313

---------------Picture of Ally & Chris to the right, not the best but I FOUND ONE-----------

Matt's grip was tighter as he dragged me down my sidewalk. The more I squirmed the tighter he held me and the more pain I was in. His hand was covering my mouth as I repeatedly screamed into it.

His hand left my mouth and I immediatly screamed.

"HELP!"

Before I could breath after that I was thrown into his truck from the drivers side onto the passenger seat.

"What are you doing Matt!? Let me go!"

I cried as he hopped into the truck and before I could think his hand punched my face.

"Shut the fuck up!"

He grumbled grabbing my hair and pulling me closer to him, his arm slipped around my neck putting me in a head lock, it wasn't too tight but it hurt and I couldn't move.

"Matt please, why are you doing this?!"

I asked in a scratchy voice as the truck sped down the road.

"WHY AM I DOING THIS!? YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT!!"

He yelled and then through me back onto the passenger seat. My head hit the window causing me to scream lightly.

"Me dumping you is nothing compared to all the times you have hurt ME Matt!"

I yelled letting out a shaky breath as he pressed down on the gas harder. We were speeding out of town now.

"It's because I'M not weak Alison. YOU are!! When I don't get what I want or you upset me I show it! You couldn't do anything to me if you tried! Just like my father.."

He hissed.

"Matt your father is a good man! Your mother is the one who hurts him like you're hurting me! Why would you want to be like her!?"

I yelled as he started driving even faster. Tears fell down my face as I put my seatbelt on realizing that how fast he was going we are going to get in an accident most likely, he's also drunk.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE ANYONE! I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE MY FATHER! HE'S A COWARD! He let's her push him around and I will never let anyone push me around! ESPECIALLY YOU!"

He yelled swerving off the road a little causing my stomach to clench, I bit my lip letting more tears fall as I tried to focus on breathing normally.

"Matt, stop the car. Do what you want to me. Just don't crash please, you're drunk and angry, I don't want you or me in the hospital."

I tried to say calmly.

"OH MY GOD! SERIOUSLY?! After all I've done to you Alison, you still do this!? You need to learn."

He said shaking his head in disguist.

"Learn what?"

I asked shakily.

"DON'T YOU REALIZE WHY I PUNISH YOU?!"

He yelled looking at me, not even focusing on the road.

"Because I don't listen?"

I said questioning my answer.

"Well yes... BUT YOU DON'T FIGHT BACK! You're like my father! You just let me do it or you fucking scream for help! You don't need help you need to learn to be like me!"

He yelled as tears fell down my face.

"I couldn't even if I tried Matt, you're stronger than me."

I said and then wipped my tears.

"THEN GET STRONGER! FIGHT!"

He yelled as I was almost shocked.

"I don't want to hurt you, you shouldn't want to hurt me either."

I said calmly, I was pretty scared at how calm I was being.

"Well you know what Alison? Call me crazy but its weird, I love you so much but sometimes I JUST WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

He screamed clenching the steering wheel tightly.

"Why would you hurt someone you love?!"

I cried and before I could think his fist hit my cheek causing me to hit my head, once again, on the door window. Pain I hadn't felt for a while was burning in my cheek. It's been a while since he's done that, I didn't miss it.

"It's easy!"

He practically cheered in a crazy voice.

I whimpered in pain.

"Go ahead, cry. That means I won. You're weak!"

He yelled and I slowly looked up at him.

"What do you want me to do Matt? What WILL make you happy?!"

I asked as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

I was jerked forward, my seatbelt keeping me from getting hurt. The wheels screached as we came to a slow speed. He jerked the wheel until we were on the side of the road, then the truck came to a hault. We were outside of the woods he took me to last time.

"Actualllyy..."

He said reaching into his pocked, he pulled out a pocket knife. My stomach clenched.

He's gonna kill me.

I'm dead.

I was almost free.

I had Chris and I was free.

But now I'm almost dead.

Then it'll all be over right?

Chris won't have to protect me.

Matt can move on.

I'll be out of everyone's way.

He reached back into his pocket and pulled out my sparkly IPhone. What the fuck? How'd he get that?

"Call that prick and dump him. You're with me."

He said in a low demanding voice.

"NO."

I said angrily.

His finger slid down on the pocket knife and he flipped it open.

"Call him now or this goes down your throat!"

He yelled angrily. Tears fell down my face as he said that.

"NO! I'd rather die his girlfriend than live being yours!"

I yelled sadly.

He drew his hand back causing me to squint my eyes and flinch. I opened my eyes as his hand with the knife was swinging towards me. He slashed my leg with it causing a giant cut to start gushing blood. I screamed. I screamed so loud, it hurt so damn bad.

"You listen to me! Call him right now or I leave your body dead in those trees!"

He yelled pointing towards the woods causing my stomach to clench.

"Please Matt-"

"STOP BEGGING! Just call him and do it!"

He yelled as I shook my head no.

His fist made contact with my jaw causing me to hit the window AGAIN.

Tears were burning in my eyes because of the pain.

"STOP!"

I screamed and began taking my seat belt off.

"You gonna fight now?"

He asked as more tears fell down my face.

"ALISON!?"

He yelled as I just looked forward as the tears kept coming.

"Answer me!"

He growled grabbing my arm and jerking me to face him.

Without even thinking I just punched him square in the eye.

He grunted falling back onto his seat. I opened the door and I was jumping out but I was scooped back in. He grabbed my tightly around my stomach and yanked me back in.

"NO!"  

I screamed in defeat. God dammit. 

"Let me go!" 

I grunted trying to reach for the door still. 

He let one arm free and reached across me, grabbed the door and slammed it shut. 

We heard a loud screech and both turned to look through the back window. Chris's car was coming to a stop behind us. Hope grew inside me as I almost smiled. I was jerked backwards by Matt pressing the gas hard. My head smacked the glass hard and I felt the blood running down the side of my face. Fucking great.

"Matt stop the car!"
I yelled as he swerved back onto the rode and sped off. Chris was catching up to us now.

"Shut the fuck up!"
He yelled and punched me in the face causing us to swerve to the right. My body was whipped towards him, he shoved me back onto my seat.

I screamed in fear as he jerked the wheel to the left, I put my hands to my right to stop me from hitting the door again. It worked thankfully.

"Matt you're drunk please don't do this!"
I yelled at him.

He ignored me and looked in the rearview mirror. Chris was right behind us. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but what did... I wish didn't happen.

Matt slammed on the breaks and jerked the wheel. It all happened so fast. Chris swerved trying not to hit us and went right of the road. I screamed as I watched his car flip and roll out of sight down the hill into the woods. That's all I could do, is scream.

"NO!!"
I bawled as Matt just smiled and then started driving again.

"Chris!!"
I yelled opening the door as the truck was moving.

"No!"
Matt grumbled grabbing me as I was trying to jump out of the moving vehicle.

I felt the car running off to the right a little because he wasn't focused on the road. We went right off the road. Before I could do anything Matt jump back to the steering wheel too late and we crashed head on into a tree. I didn't have my seatbelt on and my door was open.

My body slammed against the opened door and I flew out of the car. I don't know what happened to Matt. I layed there for a moment, the left side of my body in so much pain from hitting the door.

I used my right arm to push myself up. I whimpered as I saw some of my blood on the dirt. I was now on my knees and I forced my weak legs to stand. I started limping towards the road. Chris. I need to find Chris. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I prayed that Chris was okay.

I limped along the side of the highway in pain. I was doing my best to ignore it and find Chris. He'll be fine I know it. I'll call the ambulance and he'll have a couple scratches... How bad could it be?

I was now panicking thinking of that question. He can't be hurt... He probably had his seatbelt on and barely has a scratch. I tried to stay positive but my mind kept replaying when I saw his car flip and then disappear down the hill.

As I saw the swerve marks from the car up ahead on the road I started walking faster.

"Chris!"
I yelled begging that he's answer. Not a sound.

Wait, there is a sound, I hear something... Footsteps.

I jumped five feet in the air when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I whipped around to see Matt standing there with a gash on his head. I screamed bloody murder and squinted my eyes as his arm drew back.

His hand made contact with my face immediatly, knowcking me to the ground with a grunt.

I pushed myself up quickly and turned to run when his hand gripped my arm tightly, I shook it free and ran off the road down into the woods.

"Alison!!"
He yelled behind me. I could hear his heavy footsteps.

I ran down the hill, avoiding trees and the pain the best I could.

"Alison! Stop you fuilthy bitch!"
He screamed from behind me. The pain in my left hip was unbearing. It was slowing me down. I was gasping for breath as I felt his arms grab me violently from behind.

"Noooo!! PUT ME DOWN! Somebody help! PLEASE!!"
I screamed bloody murder.

He threw me to the ground, I landed on my back with a thud.

"HELPP!!"
I screamed as he forced himself on top of me.

It didn't take long for me to realize what he was doing. I was struggling underneath him. His hands glided up my bear, bruised and bloody leg until he reached my panties. No, he wouldn't.

"Help me! Please!"
I begged breathing heavily. Tears were flowing as I wiggled underneath him. His forearm was holding down my shoulders as his other hand was now pulling my underwear down.

"Matt please! Don't!!"
I begged as the hot tears rolled down my face.

"That's right, beg, you worthless slut!!"
He hissed in a satisfied tone.

I bent my arms trying to push on his shoulders. I needed to do something fast. I couldn't see because of the pitch black, but the moon was shining through the trees at an angle where I could see half of his face. I brought my arm up, punching him right in the eye, I used all of my strength I had left. He fell off of me side ways onto his back.

I rolled away from him onto my stomach, pushing myself up. All I could do now was run. I began running back up the hill. It seemed never ending. My calfs were killing me and my left hip hurt from hitting the door.

Go to the road.

Find Chris.

Find Chris.

Find Chris.

Find Chris.

That's what I kept telling myself.

'Find Chris'

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV:

"I'm gonna go home and change out of this and then I'll be right back."

I said gesturing towards my tux while turning to Ally at her front door.

"Alright, text me when you're at the window because I don't feel like pissing my pants again.

She said jokingly and got in her tiptoes as we kissed.

"Tonight was amazing because of you.... I love you."

She whispered smiling her heart stopping smile at me. She's so beautiful it hurts.

"I love you too."

I said leaning down to kiss her again but more passionately.

After we pulled apart she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her tightly to me. I never wanted to let go of her.

After she pulled away from the hug she smiled at me and turned to the door and I turned towards the steps and made my way to my car.

Once I got in my car I turned the key to start the car and pulled onto the road, speeding down the road. It's a small town so there aren't any cops around usually.

When I pulled into our garage I got out of my car and went in through the door into the hallway. I walked down to my room and closed the door. I threw my phone and keys on my bed and walked over to my closet to change my clothes. I quickly changed into some jeans and a grey t-shirt. I put on some shoes and when I was walking towards my bed I heard my phone going off. I glanced at the screen and saw it was Ally's mom. Oh shit, this must be important.

I hit the answer button quickly.

"Hello?"
I answered.

"CHRIS! I HEAR ALLY SCREAM AND I CAME INTO HER ROOM AND SH-SHE'S GONE! He took her! H-His truck just left!!"
She cried into the phone as panick raced through me.

"What?! ARE YOU SURE!?"
I asked grabbing my keys and heading towards my door.

"Positive!"
She stated and then hung up. I ran through my basement and then up the stairs into the hallway. I sprinted to the garage door and opened it quickly making my way to my car. I jumped in and opened the garage door. I pulled out and then peeled out down driveway to our gate. It opened slowly. Once it was opened I sped off down the road.

I know he would take her somewhere no one would be... I had to think hard.

My brain clicked as I remembered her tellling me about how he took her to the woods once. He has to be there with her. I was pressing the gas down going faster and faster towards the edge of town. That's my best guess. 

The woods.

I have been driving for awhile now, I'm almost there though. I was speeding big time, but there are no cops to stop me. I saw trees and more trees as I was now flying down the highway by the woods. They have to be here. I can't let him hurt her.

I saw headlights up ahead on the side of the road. I drove faster and looked closer, It was Matt's truck. I was relieved that I found her yet so angry I want to kill him at the same time. If he hurt a hair on her head he's dead.

I speed up to it. I could see Ally through the back window. The truck started driving away quickly and I saw Ally's head hit the glass and blood on it. My stomach turned and I gripped the steering wheel tighter. I blinked my eyes praying that she's okay. I love her too much, if anything is wrong with her I don't know what I'll do to him.

I pressed on the gas harder as I was on their tail now. I could see her facing him now, she was yelling at him. When I saw him punch her in the face I lost it. I pressed the gas down hard as anger was raging through me. He hurt her. He touched her. He's dead.

He swerved to the right a little when he punched her, he jerked the wheel left so he was back in the middle of the lane. When he did that I saw her body whip to the right and she hit the door.

I was now right behind them. She turned and looked back out the window at me. She knew I was here then. I watched her face, what she did next puzzled me. Confusion hit her face as she looked at Matt. I realized what he did as I saw her scream. He hit the breaks and turned the truck so he was blocking the road. I was going to fast. I would have rammed right into the truck but I knew she was in there. I would never hurt her. I jerked my wheel to the left slamming on the breaks, loosing control of the car. It all happened so fast.

I layed outside of my car that was now flipped sideways smashed into a tree a little bit further down the hill from me. I could feel the blood, making my clothes wet, dripping down my face, nose, lip, forehead and more. But mostly I could feel the pain. It hurt so bad. My leg is definately broken, god knows what's wrong with the other one. My arm is definately broken. Broken ribs for sure. My back hurt so bad. I couldn't speak, move or even cry. I was practically in shock. I just blinked my eyes as much as I could, trying my best not to lose consciousness. I felt paralyzed but my body was not numb, I could feel pain for sure... It hurt so bad. I just layed there lifeless and hopeless, paralyzed and in excruciating pain.

I don't know how long it was that I was laying there in misery but I faintly heard her. I heard Ally.

"Chris!!"
She screamed from a far distance waiting for an answer. She's looking for me. I didn't want her to see me, she'd probably cry... I can't imagine the mess I look. My eyes were drifting closed but I forced myself to stay awake. I heard her scream an ear shrilling scream and my heart stopped. No. He better not touch her.

"Alison!!"
I heard him yell for her. Run Ally. RUN.

"Alison! Stop you fuilthy bitch!"
He screamed. I wanted to beat his face in for calling her that.

"Noooo!! PUT ME DOWN! Somebody help! PLEASE!!"
She screamed bloody murder as it made my heart hurt. He has her. NO. He can't!

"HELLPP!!"
She screamed as my eyes began watering. I can't do anything. I can't move. I can't stop him.

 "Help me! Please!"

She begged as I began coughing in pain, losing the air in my lungs.

"Matt please! Don't!!"

She screamed as I clenched my fists in anger. He's dead. He's hurting her. He's hurting her.

"That's right, beg, you worthless slut!!"

I heard him yell which set my anger over the edge. I have to do something. He's breaking her... My pain doesn't matter, hers does. She can't get hurt.

My breathing was quickening as I was trying to move. I can't move. I can't do anything. My Ally is in trouble and I can't help her. She deserves better.

I struggled too much and I couldn't fight it anymore. Blackness overtook my eyesight.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ally's POV:

I saw the road. I ran to it, well I limped to it. I didn't hear him behind me so that was a good sign. I ran up onto the highway and hobbled down the road. I saw his tire marks that swerved off the road. I  limped faster until I was now standing on them.

I looked to my right and gasped. A whimper escaped my lips as I saw his car down the hill smashed sideways into a tree. Tears fell down my face as I began running towards it, ignoring the pain in my hip.

"CHRIS!!"
I screamed bawling as I ran faster.

My heart stopped as I saw his body laying not too far from his car. Oh my god.

I ran to him. He layed there, looking dead. There was so much blood. He looked so.. broken. I've never seen a worse sight in my life. I stopped when I was right next to him and dropped to my knees. I slid my arm under his back and pulled his upper back and head onto my lap.

"Chris, baby.. answer me please.."

I whimpered holding his face in my hands as tears fell down my face and landed on his.

"Please Chris.. Please... I love you."
I cried as my heart was hurting so bad. He can't be. He's not. NO. He's not. He's not dead. He's NOT DEAD!

"CHRIS!!"
I cried loudly.

"DON'T DO THIS!!"
I screamed as my lip quivered and more tears flowed down my face.

I felt someone grab both of my arms and pull me up.

"CHRIS!"
I screamed sadly begging that he'd wake up. I just need to know he's alive. 

"Alison."
Matt said as I whipped around and lost it.

"NO. YOU KILLED HIM!! YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM!!!"
I screamed in his face punching him in the chest and just going crazy on him.

"YOU KILLED HIM!! YOU KILLED HIM!! I HATE YOU!! I H-HATE YOU!!"
I bawled kicking and punching him. He was backing up in shock as I continued TRYING to hurt him. He killed Chris. He killed my love. My heart hurts so bad.

I saw lights up the hill and then I saw one being shined at us. I was pulled away from Matt as I was now bawling.

Somebody was holding me. Trying to pick me up, they were wearing a uniform. I saw ambulance lights and police officers. Someone had Matt and some guy wrapped a blanket around me as I screamed and cried.

"Chriisss!"
I cried and cried until I couldn't stand any longer. My knees went weak and blackness took over me. Last thing I saw was an officer shining a light in my face.

He's gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote!! Love you all!! <3 

Next chapter will be up tomorrow if not tomorrow night  then Wednesday night for sure I promise!!

Pleaseee check out the pic to the right of Ally and Chris <3

Sorry to stop it at such a dramatic point but nothing like suspense huh?

-Love Jess xoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
396 68 16
Jess has had a hard life. Her dad died at a young age and her mom blamed her for his death. Her mom remarried a creep who abuses her. Her step dad g...
72.3K 4.8K 52
Dana is 16 living with her mom, dad, niece, and her big sister. Her father has been sleeping with her for three years because his wife hasn't been do...
104K 3.3K 30
He looked at me giving me that look, I knew I was in trouble. I could feel my heart pounding as he drew closer to me. I felt his large hand grab on t...