little | SangHak ✅

By Driwed

A flashback oriented story about how Sangyeon, a little, and Haknyeon, a caregiver, got into the romantic rel... More

Brief Words
Sangyeon
1st Meeting
2nd Meeting
4th Meeting
5th Meeting
6th Meeting
7th Meeting
8th Meeting
9th Meeting
10th Meeting
11th Meeting
12th Meeting
13th Meeting
14th Meeting

3rd Meeting

248 16 1
By Driwed

Present Day

"Haknyeon, kiss me." He gave me a pat on the head then kept eating. I pouted and started to whine as I wanted a kiss. "You're acting like a little..." "I'll stop if you kiss me." He rolled his eyes then gave me a quick peck from across the table. "Happy?" "Very." I ate my food then looked around. It wasn't the first time we had come here. I still remember the first time we actually did. It wasn't quite a happy scene.

Flashback
_________________

www.lsolove.com

Little Shop of Love
‧₊˚ A safe place for littles to hire amazing caregivers! ‧₊˚

Login
Username: Mangoes27
Password: ••••••••

Not a member? Sign Up!

Login success!

Welcome, Mangoes27!
What would you like to do?

🔘My Profile
Membership
Our Staff
Settings
FAQ
Contact Us

Profile

Bio: I love stuffed animals, mangoes, cuddling and giving hugs!

Member since: December 6, 2017

Member Status: Cherished

Request History
My Reviews
🔘Make a new request

Choose a caregiver!

⚪️Jacob Bae - He is very sweet and loves to give hugs! If you're looking for a doting caregiver, he's the one for you!

⚪️Ji Changmin - He is very energetic and loves to play around! If you need someone active and lots of positivity, he's the one!

🔘Ju Haknyeon - He is more on the mellow side, but is very loving and always thinks of littles first! If you're looking for someone like that, he's the choice!

⚪️Kim Sunwoo - He may be young, but his ability to connect with littles is amazing in itself! If you're looking for someone who will take charge, choose him!

Confirm: Ju Haknyeon
🔘Yes ⚪️No

Choose a duration:
⚪️1 Day (All members)
🔘1 Week (Cherished and up)
⚪️2 Weeks (Precious and up)
⚪️1 Month (Treasured only)

Would you like to add additional information?
🔘Yes ⚪️No

Additional Information:
I want to go to fun places all this week with you! Please? : )

Request sent!
___________________

I twiddled my thumbs as I sat on the couch awaiting Haknyeon's arrival. "I'm leaving now Sang. I'll see you later." Younghoon kissed my forehead which resulted in me letting out a tiny squeak. I quietly chewed on my sleeve as I was becoming impatient. After an hour, the doorbell rang and I practically sprinted to the door. "Sorry for the wait. I had a small meeting to attend." "Let's go! Let's go!" "Wait, we have to lock your door." I handed him my keys and went on ahead.

"So, do you want to play or eat first?" "Play!" "Should've known..." He didn't sound all that happy with that choice and it confused me. "Don't you want to play with me?" "Oh, yes of course!" I nodded then skipped into the park. I waited as Haknyeon was walking slowly to where I was. "Hurry up!" I pouted as he didn't change his pace at all. "Sorry, I'm a bit sluggish today." "What's sluggish?" I watched him hit his head then mumble something. "I'm a bit tired. That's what I mean. Sorry, Sangyeon." "It's okay! We can play the not as fun games first!" I pulled out the board games from the bag that we brought as backup as Haknyeon called it.

After a few hours of play, we decided to go eat. "I've never been here!" I happily ran inside and looked at everything. "Sangyeon, let's sit down and get something to eat." I nodded then sat down at a table. "Sangyeon..." "Oh my, can't you see that someone is sitting here?" "You looked lonely." The man looked confused, but his anger seemed to have disappeared like magic. "Well, I'm not lonely per say...I guess you can sit here." I gave him a wide grin then waved Haknyeon over. "Is he your friend?" "Yep! He's watching over me for a week!" "Oh, you're one of those..." I gave him a confused look, but he didn't respond and drank his coffee.

I stuffed my face with cake and milk as Haknyeon and the man conversed. "So you're a caregiver eh? Must be a lot of work." "It is. Sometimes I wonder why I even still have this job." I looked at Haknyeon, but he didn't notice me staring. "I say quit and just get a 9 to 5. He needs to wake up and accept reality." I felt tears sting my eyes as I couldn't fully understand what they were talking about, but I knew enough that it was something bad about me. I got up from my seat and ran out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 118 31
A love story between Park Jung Min and Jang Yuri (fictional girl) Their beginning and their future together.
1.8K 31 22
new kid comes to school, a jock falls in love with him but then their time together gets cut short.
64.1K 1.6K 50
Not so Short Story. Chaeyoung has to move schools and gets stuck going to Minas house everyday, changing her life completely. Becoming each others "s...
52 12 11
a simple story of two bestfriends.