FAITH

By saaz123545

He may not have realized that I know the truth. I know who she was to him. I mean I love or should I say love... More

Casts 1
Chapter 2: Meeting Her
Chapter 3: He's Hot
Chapter 4: Nutella/Date
Chapter 5: Date
Chapter 6: I'm Not Stupid
Hey Guys

Chapter 1: Preparation

18 10 0
By saaz123545

I don't want/need pity, I need/want love and GOD🙏💗
Love moi.

This is my first actual book, so please comment. I don't care if they are good or bad, I just want to know how my book is.

And please don't copy or steal my book.

Everything is from my head.

Utibeabasi's POV

Everyone was busy except me they all had what to do, and here I was so bored.

I didn't care about the event that we were preparing for.

I warned her but no she didn't listen to me, she didn't believe anymore and look what happened.

"Greene, are you even listening?" Esther shouts causing everyone to look at us.

I forgot she was still talking to me.

Esther short brown hair, dull brown eyes, small nose and thin lips plus she is short.

Sadly she is my cousin and is 16 years old.

"Of course, you were talking about the event that I don't give two shits about" I say not caring that I just cursed in front of her, even though she is still oblivious to what I just said.

"Event! what event?" Is she really this dumb? "Oh you mean the event" I roll my eyes at her and start to walk away from her.

Unfortunately for me as I try to leave this place my mom spots me.

"Tasha, over here" my mom calls. My name isn't Tasha but no she decides to keep calling me that.

I walk over to her."Yeah mom".

"Aka imo?" She asks speaking in Ibibio (where are you going?).

"I'm leaving" I say and she gives me her hardest glare ever.

"No your not going anywhere since we aren't done" she says quietly giving me the 'if you don't want your ass whipped then behave '  look.

"Alright.... do you have anything for me to do?" I question politely.

"Yeah, go and get the dresses from Molly for me" she says.

That involves me leaving this place so I'll happily do so.

"Sure, I'll  be back as soon as I can" I say with joy.

"I want you here before 3:00" no that means I get only an hour to be out of this place. "By the time you come back we should be done, so we can all go to the house" she adds.

"Alright, bye" I say and run out.
..................

It has been  thirty minutes and I'm officially lost, I look round the street that I've managed to return to about ten times now.

"Hey, do you know where I can find Molly's around? (name of molly's shop), I can't seem to find it" I ask a random guy.

He has short brown hair and blue eyes, plus he's hot.

"Yeah, here I'll show you" he says I takes me to the store I've been looking for.

"Thanks, I owe you one" I say and start walking away but he grabs my arm. I turn around and give him a questioning look.

"Could I take a picture of you" he says.

Crap, how I'm I going to tell him this.

"Sorry, but i don't like taking pictures" I say politely.

"But you owe me" he's smart, I'll give him that.

"Fine but if I see my picture anywhere other than your phone I'll track you down and skin you alive" I threatened him. He looks really scared, so I smile.

"Okay..." He snaps a picture very quickly.

"Oh and you can't show it to any one." I say and run into the store.

..............

I finally returned with two minutes to spare so I just waited outside.

As I'm thinking about recent I realized that I let a total stranger take a picture of me. Shit.

I run into the building and straight into a private room.

I get down on my knees and start praying.

.......

"Where the hell are the gowns?"my mom asks.

"They are in the car" I say. She simply nod and gathers everyone.

"Listen up everyone...." She waits until she is sure everyone is listening before continuing "we are all going to be present before the start of the event so be here by exactly 8:00am and no one must be late, tomorrow needs to be perfect"

I wait until she is done talking to everyone, finally it is time to go.

...........

I'm seriously bored and mom said I couldn't use my phone since all I do is read Wattpad books.

"Mom please can I use it I promise not to go on Wattpad" I plead  with her.

"You do realise that I know about Radish right" she raises one of her eyebrows.

How could she have known about Radish?

"You were shouting at Ethan for trying to delete it, or are you forgetting"she says laughing then walks away to her room that she shares with dad.

Ethan, Esther twin brother, an exact replica of her but luckily for him he isn't as short nor as annoying as her. He should be about 5'9 while she is 4'9.

What to do?..... Yes I have the perfect idea but mom can't blame since technically this is her fault.

........

My plan has been put in action

"Theo help" I shout for my older brother who is nineteen years old and is currently in his  room doing God knows what.

He never leaves unless we have something important to do.

He runs into the room seeing me on the floor he instantly looks really worried.

"What happened? Are you hurt? What did you do?" He fires question after question. I just need him to come closer.

"Can you please carry me to my room" I avoid his question since I hate lying and I really want him to come closer.

"Sure" he come closer, once he comes closer I smashed my beautifully made cake on his face and start running. "What the fuck?" He shouts.

I decide to look back and I see his confused face but it instantly turn into a murderous one

I instantly turn back and start running.

I need to get to my  room or mom's room fast.

Yes mom's room comes into view and I run faster and enter without knocking

She turns and gives me a confused look, but I don't explain as I run behind her.

"Just know this is your fault mom" I whisper to her.

"What do you mean?" She questions but before I can answer my brother walks in with frosting in his black hair, which he practically shaved off, at least it didn't enter his black eyes that are glaring at me. He is about 6'3.

"What happened?" My Mom asked him. He pointed at me.

"That spawn of Satan"he says still pointing.

"It's rude to point" I say to him still hiding behind mom.

"First of all don't call your sister that and what did she do?" Mom says.

"She pranked me mom" he whined "you could have just stopped having babies after me but no you and dad couldn't wait" he says dramatically.

"Hey stupid, we are twins" I say.

"Sweetie, why would you prank your brother?" She asks clearly tired.

"As I said before it is your fault you didn't let me read so I was bored" I say justifying myself.

My brother just rolls his eyes and goes to take a shower.

"I'm back" I hear my dad's voice, mom and I both run to greet him but unfortunately for mom I'm way more faster and wrap myself around him refusing to let go.

"Hey sweetie" he says.

"Daddy welcome back" I say still hugging him, from the corner of my eye I see mom glaring at me so I just stick my tongue out at her which makes dad chuckle.

I feel myself getting pulled off and turn to see my brother holding me so that  mom can hug dad.

"Hey!" I exclaim "that's my man" I say.

"What?" Mom looks at me giving me an incredulous look."He's mine".

"Okay then, let's see who he'll choose, dad me or mom" I say.

"Sorry honey but I got to go with my daughter on this" he says making me smirk. Mom and Theo just roll their eyes, they are always against me.

"Okay I think it's time for all of us to sleep" mom says "we can continue our crazy family drama later" she adds.

"Goodnight" I shout running to my room.

"Night pumpkin" they all shout back.

I go on knees and thank God and pray for tomorrow.

' Tomorrow will be the start of a new life for you' he tells me (the Holy Spirit).

I went to bed thinking about all of today's preparation and what tomorrow holds in store for us especially me.

Night Adrian (my bunny).

I hoped you liked it, please comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 15.5K 35
๐•๐ˆ๐‡๐€๐€๐ โ™ก ๐‘๐”๐‡๐€๐๐ˆ๐Š๐€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
208K 7.1K 56
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
249K 7.3K 44
แ€…แ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ= แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซ baby Gumkino =แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€€ แ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€‘แ€•แ€บ gunแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€›แ€พ...