Chapter 6: I'm Not Stupid

This is what I imagine her hair as but way longer .👆

Can you really fall in love twice?I'm confused.
💝💞

Love moi.

And this is Adrian

And this is Adrian

Utibeabasi's POV

"So, how was it?" Mom asks.

"Honestly, it was great" I say smiling.

"What happened?"she asks "oh! and I want details" at times I'm not sure who the teenager is.

"I won't tell you everything but I told him to shut up and he was like ' make me ' so mom can you guess what I did?" I tell her.

"He took you to the beach right?"she asks and I nod. "You stuffed sand in his mouth" she says with a hopeful smile.

"You know it" I say and we gave each other a high five.

Yesterday when I returned I only told her a few things I learnt about him then read my bible, since I forgot to do so before I left then prayed and fell asleep.

"Do you like him?" I hear a voice suddenly asks. I turn and see both Theo and my dad at my door.

From the voice I can guess that it was Theo who spoke.

"Yes" I say.

"Then your stupid" he says rolling his eyes at me.

"Don't say that young man" mom defends me.

"Mom it's okay. Now, brother how I'm I stupid?"I ask my dearest brother.

"Because you know it hasn't been up to a month since Natalie's death or even her funeral and he is already all over another girl" he says.

"Just know this brother I'm not stupid, I only like him as a friend" 'so please shut up ' is what I would have loved to add but respect stopped me.

"I'm just trying to look out for you" he says then walks out.

......

"What I'm about to say is going to shock all of you" I tell my parents and brother.

"What is it?" Mom asks.