Dawn of Us [18+] | WATTYS 201...

By TheWorldByStorm

|| C A U T I O N || This story is RATED: SPG. Strict guidance from an adult is needed. This may contain scene... More

W A R N I N G
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Quick A/N (RANT!)
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
A/N + UPDATE

Chapter Thirty

3.8K 79 8
By TheWorldByStorm

The week that followed was not easy at all.

Everything that happened at the party buzzed all around school and it's very annoying! Why can't people just move on and let go?

I sat on one of the stools as I watched Tyler and his team practiced. They will be playing in a friendly competition with a school from outside of town. Kristine was here, of course since she promised that she'd never leave my side after what had happened to me at the party. Yeah, I know. She's making a big deal out of the situation, but I'm still grateful for the effort.

"Tyler is so hot." She uttered.

"Yeah." I said, staring at the sweaty man playing volleyball while looking like a model on a sports campaign. But then I realized that I was talking to Kristine. "Wait, what?"

"I said, he's so hot." She repeated.

I nodded. "I know what you said. I'm willing to know why you said it."

She shook her head before she flipped her hair. "Tss. Can't a girl admire her friend?"

My eyebrows furrowed at her. "Well, yeah. But it's just weird to hear it from you. I mean, you have a boyfriend and---"  She cut me off.

"Yeah. A cheating boyfriend." She rolled her eyes in disgust.

My eyes widened in shock. "What? He's cheating on you?" I gasped at the revelation.

She nodded as if it was a normal thing. "That's right. I mean, it's nothing new. I've seen him with some other girl a few months back buthe kept on denying it 'til I got bored."

My eyes twitched in confusion. Why does she sound like it's okay??? Her boyfriend is cheating on her! She should do something! That's like a protocol! A revenge plan should be done at once! She shouldn't let a guy do that to her, especially her own boyfriend! That's just downright wrong on so many levels!

She giggled which brought me back to my senses. "I know what you're thinking. Why am I letting this happen?" She rolled her eyes amused, taking a slight breath afterwards. "Well, first of all, I have my plans with him so he's really important to me. His father is my gateway to a better future and since I didn't want to have a sugar daddy to keep in touch with their family, I opted for the nearest prey---his son." She said. What plans?

"Don't you love him? That's the reason why you two got into a relationship. Right?" I asked, concerned.

She looked away for a few seconds but snapped back to face me. "Yeah. I did love him before, when we first started. The thing is, he's really sweet. He's the kind of boyfriend that takes care of you and gives his time for you... That is if he isn't off to somebody else. But, then again. I needed him so I had to keep him close by acting as if I didn't know." She said. "Plus, he's a great performer in bed." She added with a wink.

I shook my head. "Oh my god!" I mumbled.

"Don't worry. I have an eye on him everywhere he goes." Kristine said.

"Do you know who the girl is?" I asked.

She nodded so confidently. "Of course."

I covered my mouth in shock. But I nodded, shoving the topic off. Whatever she plans on doing, it's her choice. I'm sure it's nothing illegal or anything. But then again... WHAT THE HELL????

"So, how are you and your boyfriend?" She asked. "What was his name? Alex?"

I smiled. "Axel."

"What the fuck! You're blushing!" She screamed.

I instantly covered her mouth with the palm of my hands as Tyler and his team jerked their eyes in our direction. "Nothing to worry here! She's crazy!" I shouted awkwardly. Fortunately, the team didn't really care, but Tyler's eyes remained on us for awhile before he continued to play.

"Shut up!" I plead as Kristine squirmed.

"All right! Jeez!" She said as I let go of her. "Thanks for ruining my makeup. Now, I need to retouch!" She said like an angry little girl. "But honey, you gotta spill the tea!"

I smiled again as I returned to my previous position. "I mean, what's to spill?"

"The tea! It's all about the TEA!" She pushed.

I rolled my eyes. "There's really nothing much going on between Axel and I." I said.

"Did you have sex already?" She bluntly said.

"Oh my god!" I said, covering her mouth as the team's eyes rurned to us, once again. Tyler's being unreadable.

"Sorry." She said as she took off my hand away from her face. "I just want to know if you're, you know... active?" She said a little bit softer.

YES. But instead of saying the word, I awkwardly smiled, answering her question.

"SHIT!" She shouted, loud enough to produce an echo. All heads on is, yet again.

This time, I didn't bother cover her face. Instead, my palm instantly collided with my face in utter embarrasment.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't help it. I thought you're like the ugly virgin that everyone's seems to hang around with." My head jerked up to her as she said ugly. "Not that you're ugly or anything. I just meant that I didn't expect you to not be pure."

I shrugged. "Well, you were wrong." I said.

"I know! It's weird." She said. "But, is he any good?"

"The best." I said, honestly. Not that I know anything. Axel's the only guy I've had sex with so there's no one to really compare it to. And he's mine, of course I'd choose him over anynody else.

Kristine's smile turned into a grin. "I can tell by the way you smile right now." She said. "I can't blame you. With the looks of him, I bet you orgasm just by the sound of his footsteps."

My eyes stared at her.

"I'm not sorry." She flipped her hair. "Don't get me wrong. I got my eyes on somebody else." She said, looking directly at Tyler.

She likes Tyler.

After the team finished their practice, Tyler approached us to which Kristine immediately took as a signal for her to give him a towel. 

"So, what's the plan?" Tyler asked.

I shrugged shifting my gaze to Kristine who was busy fixing her stuff.

"Well, Tessa texted me earlier, she said that there's this little party by the beach and we're invited. So, let's get all prepped up for tonight!" She exclaimed, excitedly.

○○○

I heard my phone ring as I got out of the bathroom.

I scurried to it and answered it. "Hello?" I greeted.

"Where are you?" Axwl's voice resonated.

I smiled. "I'm at the house, daddy." I joked.

"Daddy?  I like the sound of that." He said, clearly amused.

"Oh no! Don't even start." I laughed. I know what he's thinking and... I have no words for it.

"Well, anyway. I'm picking you up." He said.

"But I'm going somewhere." I said. "Do you want to come?"

"Going to where?" He asked.

I supported the phone to my ear using my shoulders as I put on my denim shorts. I figured it would look nice with the lace, off-shouldered, crop top I was wearing. "Uhm, Kristine invited me to this party by the beach."

He was silent on the other line but he took a deeo breath. "Oh. I had plans for both of us tonight. But if you really want to go then, it's fine. I'll just cancel it for next time." He said, his aura kinda off.

My eyes furrowed. "What? I didn't know we were going on a date. I'll just tell Kristine---" Axel cut me off.

"It's okay. You go have fun." He said.

I took a deep breath. "Do you want to come? I kind of miss you too." I said.

I heard him release an amused breath which made me smile. "If you say so. I'll pick you up in five." He said, before hanging up.

Five minutes after, he arrived.

I got out of the house to his face in an unexplainable look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why are you wearing that?" He asked.

"Uhm, because I'm going to the beach?" I replied, moving towards him.

"And you really have to wear that?" He asked, once again.

"Do you expect me to be covered in five layers of clothing to the beach?" I asked, jokingly.

He nodded. "Yes. If that means nobody would see how perfect you are." He said.

I laughed. "You don't have to worry, I'm all yours baby." I said, as I leaned towards his lips, him doing the same thing to mine. But I retreated an inch after and moved my way to the back of his motorcycle.

He took a deep breath. "Don't do that!" He said, smiling.

"What?" I asked as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

He got on his motorcycle and so did I, giving me a helmet.

I gave him the directions the the beach that Kristine was talking about and immediately, as we arrived, the music was blaring and people were all over the place. There was a big campfire at the middle where groups sat and lights were hung around to brighten up the dark mood.

I went straight to Kristine who was talking to some guy. Axel at my back. "Hey!" I shouted a bit to make my voice louder.

She turned around and had a big smile. "Violet! I thought you ditched out. And--oh, Axel. Right?" She greeted then turned to the mad behind me.

Axel nodded. "Yeah." He said, shaking Kristine's hand.

"I'm sorry for the late introduction. The last time I was Introduced to you, I wasn't exactly myself." She said.

"I know. You were pretty drunk." Axel joked, which wasn't really a joke since it was true.

Kristine giggled. "Yeah. Hopefully, I'm going to be in a few shots. But I'm really looking forward to get to know the man Violet's been sleeping with." Kristine winked at me.

I shook my head. "Okay. That's enough." I said, grabbing Axel away from Kristine.

We went near the campfire on a spot that wasn't occupied. "What's up with her?"

I laughed. "Don't mind her, she's drunk."

"How'd she know?"

"She kind of placed me on a hot seat. Or she's just that intelligent." I said, bluntly.

Suddenly, he slid his hand to mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He looked at me, then past me, then back to me. "Nothing."

I looked at my back but there's nothing there, just a lonely bush.

Then, I felt his grip tighten which made me worried. "Are you okay."

He bit his lip as he looked down and then he looked up back to me. "Don't worry. I'm fine." He smiled.

I felt relief as he pulled me into a hug.

"Do you want to dance?" I said, standing up. I reached for his hand.

He looked at it before he took it and stood up.

I pulled him to the center just in time for "The Nights" by Avicii. "This is my favorite song!" I shouted. I raised my hand as I danced to the song. It wasn't a fast dance, it was kind of a slow paced dance because my eyes were fixated on him. Although he was looking at me, depsite his smile, I know that something's bothering him.
It's so easy to forget that he suffers from schizophrenia because he's so good at hiding it that it bothers me as well. It's as if there's always a wall between him and I thay I can never break down. It's hard because I want him to be happy, tonlive life with no.worries, but I know it'll never happen
He's afraid to become his mom. He's afraid that his monsters will eat him and I'm here unable to do anything.

I pulled him closer towards me, my ear placed perfectly on his chest. His heart was beating fast.

When you get older, your wild heart will live for younger days...

I looked up at him, my hands slithering to the back of his neck.

"Think of me whenever you're afraid." I sang to him.

Think of me whenever you're afraid...

In sync with the lyrics, I pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

His hands gently touched the cheek of my face as he answered the call of my lips.

The music became muffled as if some barrier had just immerged, guarding the two of us. And it was like everything around us was in a blur and was in slow motion as if we were in the movies. And even when the people around us were cheering, it was only the two of us that mattered.

Him and I.

Us.

It was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Until...

●●●

HELLO!

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS SINCE THE LAST TIME  I UPDATED AND I APOLOGIZE!

IT HAS BEEN ONE HELL OF A SEMESTER FOR MY FIRST YEAR IN COLLEGE AND IT WAS HECTIC! I COULDN'T FOCUS ON THE BOOK OR WHAT TO PUT IN IT WITH EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOING ON WITH MY SCHOOL LIFE. BUT, I'M BACK!

TO MY SURPRISE, THE BOOK HAS GAINED QUITE A NUMBER OF READERS! WE'RE AT 4K READS GUYS! NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM! I AM ACTUALLY OVERWHELMED! THE FEEDBACK THAT I'M GETTING FROM YOU GUYS HAVE EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. IT'S AS IF I HAD ACCOMPLISHED A GREAT DEAL OF ACHIEVEMENT IN MY LIFE AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU!

I HOPE YOU DO ENJOY READING THE BOOK AND WATCHOUT FOR MORE CHAPTERS!

I PROMISE, I'LL BE POSTING MORE OFTEN SINCE IT'S OUR SEMESTRAL BREAK! WOOT! WOOT!

BUT FOR NOW, BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
69.1K 3.2K 74
❤️
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...