Deal Till Dawn (Bill Cipher x...

Od LouisaDawson

I was a simple archeologist, my twin sister a lawyer. Who knew just a simple visit at Gravity Falls would cha... Viac

Welcome To Gravity Falls!
The Dream Demon:
About Bill Cipher:
Deal With The Demon:
Sworn To Secrey:
Quality Time:
The Woods:
Dreams Tell More Than The Person:
Lost In Thought:
Apologies and a Short Scene:
Fake Love
Angel
Chapter 12~Explanations
Chapter 13~An Old Friend
Chapter 15~
Worth It: Short Story
Origin: Short Story 3
Orign: Short Story 4
Not Update! New Book
Chapter 16~Split Apart

Chapter 14~Walls

1.9K 25 22
Od LouisaDawson

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT!
"I shall now make you suffer, love~" -Bill

Sorry not sorry...
Okay I'll stop.

3RD POV:

"Bill-" Before she could finish her sentence, Bill crashed his lips onto hers as she welcomed the kiss.
Their lips in sync with each other caused the kiss to last longer and to become more passionate. Y/N's hands that were resting on Bill's chest began to clutch his collar roughly as a few buttons became undone. She suddenly climbed on top of him before arching her back to continue the hot passionate kiss.

Finally they broke apart as Bill pushed her back down, both breathing hard.

"Do you trust me?" Bill said as he gripped onto the zipper of Y/N's jacket.

"With your innocence..." He finally finished while leaning in and placing a small peck onto her lips.

So that's what he meant by innocence...

Y/N thought thinking back to when they first made the deal.
Slowly, Y/N looked back up at Bill with hungry eyes.

"I trust you, Cipher..."

Bill felt shivers run down his spine before taking Y/N's zipper and zipping down her hoodie. Underneath the hoodie revealed a sight Bill would never forget. Not that he wanted to.
She was only in her black bra, her ribs no longer showing. She was thicker but her natural curves only made Bill become harder. She barely had abs since she wasn't working out as usual due to her memory loss and ditched her whole schedule. At least her metabolism helped make her non diabetic.

"W-what?" Y/N asked Bill as she looked at Bill worriedly. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

"You're beautiful~" He breathed out the words, kissing her cheeks then lips and back to her cheek before leaving a trail of kisses down her chin to her neck. She moaned, gripping the bed sheets with her hands and did her best to not let a sound out.

Bill found this adorable but wanted Y/N to make every sound possible to come out of her mouth.

Bill layed butterfly kisses on her neck, slowly finding a few sweet spots as Y/N moaned a little, trying her best not to.

Bill licked her sweet spot before sucking on the smooth sweet soft flesh, Y/N biting her lips as her legs twitched from pleasure.

Bill grew frustrated, becoming harder as he snapped his fingers and his clothes were off, along with Y/N's jacket and jeans.

Bill lightly traced down her bare stomach and traveled it further towards her lower stomach, slowly stopping and began tracing shapes onto Y/N's underwear. Her legs twitched again before gasping at the foreign touch.

She craved for him with every touch that came in contact with her. But at the same time, she was feeling mixed emotions. She couldn't think straight due to the situation happening now and the loss of the second most important person in her life.

Bill was just a distraction but at the same time, she didn't care because she knew this is what he wanted and what she wanted too at the same time. In the moment as well.

Y/N had no control over her actions anymore, she just wanted Bill.
She needed him.

Bill then thought of an idea before snapping his fingers as candles appeared around the room. The sweet fragrance helping soothe the poor girl.

Y/N looked at Bill confused.

"What's this?" She asked while furrowing her brows. Bill only smiled at her.

"I want your first time to be special." Y/N couldn't help but smile uncontrollably. He was being so sweet and sincere with his actions and words she wasn't sure if this was the same Bill she met about a month ago.

Whoever he was, she was already falling for him more. That's all that mattered to her at the moment.

Bill leaned closer to Y/N's ear, breathing down on it causing shivers to go down her spine. Bill's hand slowly moving his hand in her underwear as he became even harder from her smooth and delicate skin.
"Stop holding back, I want to hear your screams, love. Let me hear that beautiful voice screaming my name over and over~" Bill growled causing Y/N to become more wet just from his voice and words.

Bill smirked as she whimpered a little. He felt the liquid coming from her, she was already wet so fast. She truly was innocent and didn't even know it herself.

"Trust me..." Bill breathed into her ear as he began to moan from how hard he was becoming.

Then he slipped his finger inside of her. Y/N let out a moan, her back arching to the unfamiliar pleasure she was feeling. He moved his finger inside of her as she moaned. Soon he inserted another finger causing the poor girl to moan louder.

He thrusted his finger in her faster, smirking as his heart raced with adrenaline. He licked his lips before taking his fingers out.

Y/N whimpered and before pouting at him.

"B-Bill... Please... Stop teasing..." Y/N panted as he smirked in response.
"It's daddy from now on. And Love, this is only the beginning~" Bill said as Y/N's eyebrows pulled down in confusion to why he wanted her to call him daddy.

"Everytime I or anyone else says that, the thought of you and I making love will be the only thought you have of 'daddy'~" Y/N trembled in Bill's arms as he smirked at her. He placed a soft kiss on her lips before moving down to her hips, taking the hem of her underwear in between his teeth and pulled them down slowly.

Y/N began to shake nervously, a weird feeling twisted in her gut as she whimpered and slightly moaned.
Bill left a trail of kisses leading up to her collarbone. He then unclipped her bra and slid it off of her in less then a second. She gasped from the sudden exposure before looking at Bill, hunger filled in his eyes as hers was pure innocence.

Bill's eyes softened at her terrified expression before smiling a warm smile at her. Her heart raced even more at the beautiful angelic smile and felt just the slightest relief.

"Don't be afraid my love, you can trust me." Bill whispered as he caressed her cheek with his thumb. His heart raced at the smile she gave that was hidden for so long because of her trust issues.
"O-Okay... It's just, I've never done this before... I don't know what to do, I don't know if I'm doing anything right or wrong-" Bill layed a soft but urgent kiss on Y/N's lips.

"You're adorable when you worry about the littlest of things." He said as he winked at her causing more her stomach to feel butterflies.

"I trust you..." Y/N said before closing her eyes and squeezing the sheets between her fingers.

Bill positioned himself in front of her entrance before kissing her neck leaving more hickeys and bruises on her.

She moaned as pleasure filled her insides.

Her legs twitched and soon, Bill pushed himself inside of her.

"Ah!" Y/N yelled out in pain as she squeezed the sheets more. Bill's heart raced as he tried his best to contain his moans. He moved just a little and groaned in pleasure. A bright red liquid came out from her and around him as she hissed in pain.

He looked down at Y/N's pained expression as she closed her eyes shut, arching her back and panting hard from the pain. His heart began to break at her expression before slightly pulling himself out. But Y/N stopped him and flinched in pain as she did so.

"I'm s-sorry ah~Y-Y/N~" Bill said as he stared down at Y/N while moaning a little from how tight she was.

"N-no, it's fine... I'm alright... It doesn't h-hurt..." Y/N said as she looked up at Bill while looking into his eyes.

But tears were forming in hers.
A silent tear slid down her cheek as Bill looked down at her in panic. He prayed to the heaven's, his enemy, that the pain would go away in not only her but in his heart.

Then he got an idea.

I've got you, baby. It'll be okay...

He leaned down, pulling himself deeper into her as she flinched in pain. He groaned a little before biting his lip to keep everything in him from moving any further inside of her.
He grabbed both of Y/N's hands and intertwined his fingers with hers so she would squeeze his hands instead.

But she didn't, she held back as she tried to numb the feeling but since she was still new to her shield, she didn't succeed. 

Bill planted small kisses on her neck, making her bruises bigger as she moaned in pleasure. Y/N moaned out as she arched her back and eventually he began to grip onto her breast while the other he sucked. He switched giving the same treatment to the other breast trying to mask out the pain and it eventually worked.

"Ngh~B-Bill~" Y/N moaned as her knees pulled closer together, arching her back as she began to adjust to his size.

"N-now?" Bill asked in disbelief as he noticed her expression no longer in pain but in more of a plead.

She moaned out as he pushed himself into her fully and squeezed Y/N's hands.

"Oh G-god~ah~Y/N~" Bill moaned out as he began to thrust into her. Her hips moved as her heart began to race, pleasure going through her whole body.

Bill smirked as he began to breathe heavy.

"Go on, baby~ scream my name!" Y/N did what she was told as he thrusted into her even more, harder and faster than before in less than a minute.
No longer were butterflies flying around in her stomach but of fireworks going off.

Bill thrusted into her more, letting out a groan as Y/N let out a moan full of pleasure, his name escaping her mouth as she bit her lip.

Bill didn't like this and instead leaned in to give her a passionate kiss.

She let go of his hands before pulling his shoulders forward, kissing him faster than Bill expected. His eyes widened at this before kissing her back with just as much passion as he thrusted into her faster.

Their moans in sync with each other as Y/N wrapped her legs around Bill to allow him to go deeper into her.

Eventually they let go for air but still close to each others faces, breathing hard and heavy.

"F-Fu~"

Bill started but moaned as he felt Y/N's walls tightening around him.

"B-bill~" Y/N said in between moans.

"I~ngh~love you~"

Bill said as he gripped the sheets beside her head and leaned closed to her ear, panting hard thrusting faster and harder than before. Y/N's heart fastened it's pace once she heard these words, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I... Love you~Bill~"

Y/N moaned out as she felt a weird feeling twisting in the pit of her stomach already feeling close.

"Oh God!" Bill grunted as his back arched a bit, gripping hard onto the sheets with one hand as the other held onto Y/N's bum to pull her closer to his hips.

She let out another moan as he did so.
He sat upwards, still thrusting hard to look at Y/N for when they came together.

Y/N closed her eyes shut as she gripped the sheets.

Bill took her hands in one hand before placing it above her head. The other he places onto Y/N's neck as she arched her back, more moans escaping her mouth.

Bill leaned in before kissing her neck, chin, cheek and then finally lips.

"I-I'm... Close..." Y/N managed to say as she let another loud moan.

"I am too..." Bill said as he leaned into her ear, panting hard before whispering I love you's to her to which she replied with I love you too, Cipher

With one last thrust, they both came, moaning out each others names. Bill continued to thrust more slowly, becoming sloppy causing Y/N to cum again. Pleasure filled the both of them as they moaned together, silently cursing. Soon Bill finally slowed down before stopping completely.

Both of them panting hard, trying to catch their breath before Bill leaned down one more time to kiss her. She kissed back, pulling him closer to her and smiling afterwards. This was what he was waiting for.

He pulled himself out of her, pulling her close to his chest and quickly passing out. The loss of food and currently being intimate with a demon certainly made her very tired.

Bill snapped his fingers and they were both clean, both wearing the clothes they were previously wearing.

Y/N was used to wearing jeans to bed, in fact she preferred those instead of pajama pants. She didn't exactly own any shorts. Bill kissed Y/N's forehead before smiling to himself knowing he had won her over. She was his and he was hers. That's all he ever wanted.

I finally have you. You're all mine. Please don't tell me this was just a one night stand. Even I can't address this as that. At least I got to have you.

Even if it was just for one day...
~
Did you lovelies enjoy that? 😉
💛💛💛
I'm sorry if it sucks. Kind of my first time writing a... Well that, whatever happened between you and Bill. It stays between the two of you so I won't go there🙈
I'm thinking of writing another book of this but it would be kind of like one-shots and roleplays... Let me know if I should. I might just do roleplay because I suck at one-shots. They're great and all but I end up making them longer and have several parts and then end up making a whole book about it, it's just not good for me! 👌
Anyways, hoped you all enjoyed quality time with your lovely demon/boyfriend. I'm gonna just write the next chapter since I have nothing better to do. I mean I have four other books to write but they haven't even been released... They're mostly BTS Jungkook, one is Nct Jisung so if you're interested in that I will let you all know when I finally do publish those books. They already have like several chapters so that's good.
I'm a vampire so no sleep and more writing is fun, well goodbye my lovelies!
💛💛💛💛

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
44.4K 1.9K 14
Dipper's fine. He's fine. He's fiiiiiineeeee. (He's not fine) He thinks that his summer at Gravity Falls had paranormal creatures, a nine year old tr...
19.6K 709 27
this is billdip siren au obviously sorry I'm not good a descriptions.. ..hope you enjoy the story! --Comments are loved and appreciated-- I don't ow...
2.3K 59 12
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲...