That One Werewolf (Aaron X Re...

By AwesomeGirlyWarrior

Y/n L/n is going to Phoenix Drop High as a Freshman. She's the younger sister of Blaze. She is 15, and she's... More

~Prologue~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
A/n- 1k reads!
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
A/n- 2k and HALLOWEEN!
~Chapter 18~
A/n- 3k?! And a YouTube Channel?!
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
A/N- Please Read
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
A/N- Smol Rant
~Chapter 30~ The End
A/n- Please Read! I have a Question!
A/n- The Decision (Please Read!)
A/n- I'm back! But with Good and Bad news... (Please Read)
Author's Note: Surprise?
...
A/N- Please Read

~Chapter 7~

8.3K 177 312
By AwesomeGirlyWarrior

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I woke up on my own. It was Saturday, finally. I grab my phone and I turn it on.

5:11am.

Jeez it's early...

I pull up messages.

Y- Morning FC!

I then get up and I throw on an oversized f/c sweatshirt and a pair of black shorts. I look out the window to see that it was raining.

I put on my f/c converse and I walk downstairs. I grab a sticky note from the counter and a pencil.

I'll be outside. Love you

~Y/n

I set the note on the counter so when Blaze wakes up he'll find it.

"Morning Sweetie."I heard someone say. I turn around to see dad.

"Dad?" I ask.

"I wake up at this time. Going out?" Dad asks me. I nod in response. He waves goodbye and I walk out the door.

I felt the raindrops fall on me. It felt nice. I put my phone in my pocket and I start walking down the sidewalk. I smile as I walk. I saw the park from where I was.

I reach the park and look around. There was a small playground in one area. There were benches and sidewalks, lots of trees. A river with a bridge. It was beautiful.

"Well, well, well, isn't it the Alpha Female." I heard someone say from behind me. I turn around to see a werewolf boy looking at me. He had dark brown hair and dark red werewolf ears and tail.

"A-Alpha Female?! I'm not the Alpha Female!" I say, confused.

"Ya, someone marked you as the Alpha. So..." He was smirking. I sigh.

"Well, it would be nice if you told me who you are." I look at him.

"Balto." He replied. I nod before turning around and walking away. I'm the Alpha Female? Who marked me?!

I kept walking until I reached a lake. It was surrounded by trees. I smile as I walk around the lake.

"Y/n?" I heard someone say. I turn around to see Aaron.

"Oh hey Aaron!" I smile.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks.

"Walking. And do you know someone by the name of Balto?" I ask him.

"Yes." Aaron growls lowly.

"Well, he told me I was the Alpha Female." I tell him. Aaron broke into laughter.

"You? The Alpha Female? Your too weak to be the Alpha Female! You actually believe him?" Aaron kept laughing. I felt embarrassed.

"Why are you laughing?! He said I was!" I say, trying to make him stop. He kept laughing.

"Y/n, Your just as stupid as I thought!" Aaron continued laughing. I look at the ground, tears filling my eyes. I thought we could actually be friends...

I start backing away. Aaron looks at me.

"I trusted you... I-I.... I thought we were friends!" I say, trying my best to hold back the tears.

"W-Wait... Y-You trusted me?" Aaron looks at me.

"Of course I did! B-but..." I couldn't find the words to say.  I was shocked.

"I-I need to get going..." Aaron was backing up.

"W-Wait!" I was too late. Aaron was already running off. I sigh. It still hurt...

"Hey Y/n!" I heard someone say. I turn around to see Zane, walking towards me.

"Oh hey Zane." I mutter.

"Why was Aaron running?" Zane asked, once he reached me.

"I don't know..." I admit. I actually didn't. Zane sighs.

"If you haven't noticed, its early in the morning. Why are you out here?" He asks.

"I could be asking you the same thing." I cross my arms.

"I wake up early so I can get outside." Zane replies. I nod.

"Anyways, I have to go." Zane waves goodbye before leaving. I wave before turning around and walking towards the lake. Once I reached it, I sit down next to the water.

It was quiet until I heard footsteps. They got closer, and closer...

"Hey! You!" I heard a squeaky voice. I look over my shoulder to see Lily. One of the girls who was with Ivy.

"What do you want now?" I say.

"You do realize something. Stay away from Aaron!" She almost shouts.

"First its Garroth, now Aaron? What, am I not supposed to talk to any guy in the school?" I scoff.

"Well, except for that Emo Kid, Zane. Plus, it's not like Aaron would like you anyways, from the way he was treating you earlier!" Lily yells.

"You were spying on me!?" I say, furious.

"What better do I have to do?" She smirks.

"Plus, Aaron would never like you! He's smarter than you think, liking a selfish brat like you!" I yell.

*Aaron's P.O.V.*

I was hiding behind a tree, listening to Lily and Y/n fight.

Was Y/n sticking up for me?

"If that's how you want to play, fine!" Lily yells. I didn't hear anything after that. It worried me. I slightly look from behind the tree to see Lily in the lake.

Ivy and Alex were helping her out, and Y/n was walking away. Ivy was glaring at her.

I wish Y/n knew why I can't be with her...

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I walk away from them. I let some of my anger out of Lily. I didn't mean to, but I did. I walk down the sidewalk, towards my house.

I check the time. 7:03am. I walk inside to see no one downstairs. I walk upstairs, and I quietly peek into Blazes room. He was sleeping. I smile before leaving.

I walk to my room, and I go inside. I look at the time. 7:15am.

I guess I get the day to myself...

I turn on my laptop, and I pull up Minecraft. I join an online game of Pixel Painters, and I smile. It was nice, being myself again. Even if I've made enemies, friends...

It's nice to be myself, no matter what others say...

Hey guys! Sorry it took awhile to update, buuut I did it! I hope you enjoyed it!

~Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.8K 44
One best friend. one big world. One wilderness. One life. One fight. SEQUEL IS OUT - Toothless x Reader - Dragon at your side Sequel to One best fr...
72.7K 1.5K 32
A few years after (Y/n)'s brother Takashi Shirogane went missing, the young girl flew into space on add adventure of her own. After some unlucky eve...
9.5K 249 22
(DISCONTINUED) I'm sorry... (You can read it if you want but don't expect a chapter...again I'm sorry)
83K 1.8K 21
(Y/N) is an average 25 year old girl who lives alone. She travels to find a place to Home since her village was killed. But while traveling, she fin...