Unpredictable || pjm [JIMIN]...

By Candace1306

# Rank 2: Bts 2019 awards. #TheMintys2019 [Completed] _ "Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everyth... More

Preview
1. Orphanage
2. Just Friend?
3. Deal
4. Decision
Author's note
5. Shopping
6. Wedding
7. New friends
7.2 Mission
8. House of deads
8.2 Soft
I am sorry
9. Mom
10. Baby steps
11. Story
12. Driving lesson
I am backkk! (this is not an update)
13. Punishment
14. Cooking
15. Hurt
17. Past
18. I miss you
19. Trapped
20. Safe
BTSPluto Awards
21. Date
22. Surprises
23. Jealous
(18+) 23.2 Mine
24. Confession
25. Time
26. Packing
(18+) 27. Unexpected
28. Problem
29. Blood Rush
30. Green Maze
31. Trespassers?
32. (18+) Together
33. Kiddish
34. Win-win
35. "I'm not normal"
36. Midnight Craving
37. Blue or Pink?
38. A beautiful mess
39. (21+) Beg me to Stop, and I won't
40. Everything I dreamt of [Final]

16. Leave

1.3K 69 7
By Candace1306

Y/N's P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could with my swollen leg. I didn't care if my leg was aching bad or I was feeling like I would collapse at any moment because of my high fever. But all I wanted was to run away from him.

I ran only for a few minutes,which felt like hours. I ran only for a few metres, which felt like miles. And the best thing was, that it was raining. Note the sarcasm.

At first, it was only a few drops but all of a sudden it started raining cats and dogs, as if the sky was also crying with me. I was crying my heart out while running away from the person whom I love with all my heart.

My hurt leg and weary body couldn't take it anymore, and the cold water droplets that were hitting my hot burning skin felt like thousands of daggers piercing through me. My vision started to blur, my breath quickened, and I also lost track of where I was going. Though my head and leg were hurting but the thing that was hurting more than anything was my... heart.

Finally, my body gave up. I fell down on my knees and kept both of my hands on the ground to support my body. Though my face was drenched with water but I could still feel the droplets of cold sweat forming on my forehead. Slowly, I started loosing my consciousness. I closed my eyes and let my body fall on the ground but before totally loosing my consciousness I heard someone shout "Y/n!"

_

Dark was all that I could see. I was totally surrounded by darkness and the aura that the place was giving was freaking me out. My leg and head didn't hurt anymore and I didn't feel weak at all.

What was that place? Was I dead? Was I kidnapped? Where was I!?

Suddenly, I saw a bright light coming from some end. I immediately started walking in its direction. It was like the light hypnotized me.

"Y/n!" I came to a hault. But still, I didn't turn around because I knew who it was. "Y/n please stop!" He said.

I started walking in a fast pace towards the source of light. "Y/n-ah please stop! For me!" He sounded so desperate. I almost turned around after hearing his pleading voice but I didn't. I wanted to end all of this. I wanted to end all the pain I was suffering from, I wanted to be free from all the miseries. Yes, I wanted to run away from all the problems and maybe, just maybe that was the only way. "Y/n, I love you!"

Immediately, my steps came to a hault. Actually, 'froze' would be a perfect word. I couldn't believe my ears, I couldn't believe what I heard.

He finally said the words I wanted to hear from his mouth so desperately...

After sometime when I finally processed what he said, I turned around only to see nobody. "Jimin!" I called for him but no response. "Where are you Jimin!?" I started running in the direction where I came from but there was no sign of him. After running for a few metres, I saw a large black door. That door looked creepy. "Earlier it was not here...". I doubted whether I should enter the door or not.

"Y/n..." Someone whispered, or to be precise Jimin whispered. Without giving it a second thought, I ran to the door and opened it. There was nothing inside instead of darkness but I still entered...

I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked a few times to get adjusted to the bright light surrounding me. After I was able to see clearly, I saw the white ceiling most probably of the hospital. It was a dream...

I tried to speak, but my throat was dry. "I- I-.."

"Here! Drink the water." Someone spoke. I weakly turned my head in the direction of the source of voice. My eyes widened the moment I saw the person.

"B-Br-ia-n-n?" Somehow, I stuttered with my dry throat.

"No need to speak anything. First drink this water." He helped me to sit up comfortably and then handed me a glass of water. I weakly held the glass in my hand and drank the water. The moment the drops of water came in contact with my dry throat, I felt like a vampire drinking blood after months.

"What have you done to yourself, Y/n-ah?" He asked while caressing my hair. I handed him back the empty glass. He took the glass and kept it gently on the near by table.

"Br-Brian... W-what are you doing here? Weren't you in America?" I asked him a little shocked and confused by his sudden appearance.

"C'mon Y/n. I went there to study not to live forever." He smiled a little and petted my head. "Now my studies are over so I am here." He grinned and in a second his grin disappeared into a serious expression. "But what happened to you? I left you here for only 5 years and this is how I meet you? What the hell is going on Y/n!?"

"Umm... Brian... Can you please not ask about that? I really don't wanna talk about that..." I looked at my hands. I didn't dare to spare him even a single glance. Maybe he understood that I really didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't insist.

"Okay... I will leave it for now, just for now." I finally looked up at him and found him staring right at me. "Okay now tell me your parent's contact number. I gotta call them and tell them about your condition-"

"No!" I immediately shouted. I couldn't let my parents know about what happened between Jimin and me. They will probably be really angry at Jimin and God knows what they will do to him...

"What happened Y/n?" Brian asked me in a concerned tone.

"N-nothing just... Don't tell my parents about it..."

"But why? And your parents will automatically get to know about it when you will go back home."

"No. I am not going to my parents house. I will go somewhere else." I fidgeted with my fingers thinking about a place I could go to.

"But Y/n-." He sighed. "I don't know what happened and why you don't want to go back at your parents house but you can't go just anywhere... Come with me at my house." He held one of my hands.

"But- no Brian. I can't trouble you..." I looked at him with a worried look.

He cupped my cheek with his free hand. "It's okay Y/n... You know that you can never trouble me." He gave my hand a light squeeze and smiled a little.

I just looked at him with grateful eyes. "But Brian-"

"No buts Y/n. You are coming with me that's final OR tell me about what's happening. Choice is yours." He smirked because he knew that I was never gonna tell him about 'what's happening.'

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. I am coming with you."

"Yesss!" He cheered. I smiled a little at his childish response. "Okay. You are gonna get discharged tomorrow. So just rest till then." He gave me a light push so that I could lay down on the bed. I comfortably laid on the bed and like in seconds I went into a deep slumber.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.
(Few hours ago, after Y/n left the house.)

I wanted to follow her but my legs felt so numb. I was shocked after what she called me. "Monster". Now, I am nothing more than a monster for her...

I came back to my senses when one of my maids called for me. "Sir! Sir, are you okay? Sir?" She was continuously waving her hand in front of my eyes to gain my attention. I looked at her with wide eyes. I didn't speak a word and just ran out of the house in search of Y/n.

I didn't even bother to take a car and just ran on the streets. My clothes were drenched with water, but I didn't care. I just wanted to embrace her tightly in my arms so that she could never leave me.

"Y/n!" I shouted. "Y/n, where are you!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I was getting wierd looks from people passing by.

I was regretting. I was regretting for what all I did.

||Step 3: Gain his sympathy.
______________________________________
100%(Completed)||

After searching for like hours, I finally decided to go back home. My head was aching very much and probably, I also caught cold.

After returning home, the first person I called was Sam. Maybe, Y/n was with her?

(On phone call)

"Hello? Jimin?" Sam asked in a confused tone.

"Hey Sam! Is Y/n with you?" I skipped all the greetings and conversation and directly jumped on the thing I wanted to know.

"Y/n? No... She isn't with me. Why?" She asked in a confused tone.

"N-nothing..." I ran my hand through my hair. "J-just... I can't find her..."

"Then call and ask her. Trust me she will never ignore YOUR call." She said in a playful tone and I could already see her smirking.

I felt like killing myself at that time. "No. After what I did, she will never answer my c-calls..." My voice cracked. Tears were already falling down my eyes.

"J-Jimin? Are you crying!?" She asked in a shocked but still calming voice.

"Jimin!? Why are you crying bro!?" A male's voice suddenly asked.

"T-taehyung?" I asked confused. "Wh-what are you doing w-with he-r?"

"Leave that Jimin. Why do you sound like a dying cat!? Are you crying!?" He asked in a concerned tone.

I kept quiet for a moment before lighlty humming. "Why!? What happened!? And- and where is Y/n?" He asked.

"She-she left me." I broke out. I couldn't control myself anymore and I started crying my heart out. "It's all my fault, Tae! It's all my fault! I-I couldn't take care of her nicely.... You know... You know she called me a MONSTER!" I started crying as loud as I could.

"Jimin- Jimin please calm down, please... Okay, okay tell me where are you. I am coming."

I just kept on crying. I couldn't even speak properly. "H-o-o-ho-me-e" I cried out.

"Home? Okay I am reaching in a minute. Just a minute." Tae quickly hung up the phone.

_

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Will you please stop crying and tell me what happened?" Tae, petted the head of the boy who was crying in his embrace for like half an hour already.

"I am horrible, Tae. I am a monster!" Jimin cried out. He was crying all his heart out in his best friend's embrace.

"Jimin... You are literally saying it 56th time since I came here. Will you tell me what you did!?" Tae finally lost control over his patience and unconsciously yelled at the crying boy.

Jimin got quiet and backed up a little. "I am sorry..."

"It's okay, now tell me what happened?" Tae asked in an irritated tone.

"I hurt Y/n." Jimin mumbled but it was still loud enough for Tae and Sam to hear.

"You did what!? How dare you hurt my frien-!" Tae glared at Sam, asking her to keep quiet. He indicated towards Jimin, who was continuously looking at his hands and was fidgeting with his fingers.

"I am so sorry, Sam. I know I am horrible." Jimin started crying again.

"No no Jimin. We know there must be a reason. Tell us what happened?" Tae insisted Jimin to answer.

"Okay..." Jimin wiped all the tears away from his eyes and took a deep breath. "I will tell you everything." He said.

"Yesterday it was mine and Sara's one year anniversary. As Sara is of course not with me so I decide to go and spend sometime alone in a club. There I saw Sara with........"

Jimin explains both of them everything in detail about what he saw Sara doing and how he felt and how many drinks he had, till he remember. He told them that he doesn't remember a thing he did with Y/n but after seeing Y/n's reaction in the morning anyone could predict what he did...

"And... She ran away after ca-alling me a m-monster..." Jimin sat quietly beside Tae, who was listening to his each and every word very attentively.
"I am just scared about her. I mean... I don't mind if she is upset with me or hates me because I know I deserve that. I won't mind if she will beat me too. But... Her being scared of me and-and you know she is not well. Her head is hurt, her leg is hurt- what if something happens to her!?" Jimin held both of Tae's hands in his own and stared right into his eyes. "Tae, she will be okay right?"

Tae could see immense fear in the boy's eyes. He hugged the boy tightly and petted his head. "Everything will be okay, Jimin. We will definitely find Y/n."

_
(Next day)(At Brian's house)

They both entered the apartment of Brian after doctor said that Y/n could return back home.

"You can sit over here, Y/n." Brian said while pointing towards the couch that was placed in the living room.

Brian was a rich man, but not as much as Jimin and Y/n. His apartment was very beautiful and royal. He had many servants working at his apartment even though there was no need of them as he was the only one living in that apartment.

"Can you show me the room in which I will be staying for some days?" Y/n asked willing to spend some time alone all by herself.

"Not for some days, Y/n. You can stay here for as long as you want." Brian smiled and started walking towards one of his best guest rooms. "Come, I will show you your room."

Y/n, started following him. Brian entered some code to unlock the door of the guest room and opened it revealing a large and beautiful room which had all the white furniture and a white couch of its own.

"Here you go." Brian said while showing a large grin to Y/n, expecting the same reaction. But Y/n gave him only a little smile and nodded in admiration. After that she entered the room without saying a single word, and sat on the bed.

Brian felt a little heart broken not because Y/n didn't react after seeing the room or something but because of Y/n's condition. He never saw her so much upset before in his life. He has always seen a cheerful Y/n, after seeing whom, even a crying person could smile.

Y/n looked at the boy in front of her, who was in his deep thoughts. "Umm... Brian?" She said softly. Brian looked at her and gave her a big smile. "Can you like... Leave me alone? I want to spend some time alone..." Brian could see the desperation in the girl's eyes of how much she wanted some time all by herself.

He nodded and gave her a little sad smile. "Sure. If you need anything, just call me." After that he closed the door.

The moment Brian closed the door, Y/n couldn't maintain her facade anymore and bursted out into tears. She tried to control her sobs but couldn't and ended up sobbing loudly.

Brian could hear her each and every sob clearly. He wanted to run back inside so badly but he knew that Y/n wanted some time alone and he should give her that. He leaned against the door of her room and started tearing up.

"What have you done to yourself Y/n...? You were so happy and cheerful earlier but now..." He started crying himself. "I came back from America to confess about my real feelings for you... But after seeing you like this.. I just can't... It hurts me more than anything..." He looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes.

"I love you Y/n... I love you so damn much..." He whispered.

***

So guys! My exams have finally ended. Yayayaya! I will try to update soon this time BUT don't think I am free now. Cause... My studies are still there and after a month, my exams are gonna start again... T~T

And sorry for making this chapter depressing. I swear I tried my best to be lenient 😅. Anyway, I hope next chapter will be better.... Well, yeah I can only hope that.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Hehehe. Guess what will happen next in the chapter and do comment your guess, I am waiting for it~

Love you all a looooooooooot! 😘

Please vote, comment and stay healthy!

#unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.7K 27
(Jimin FF) Why'd you hurt me? Why'd you play me? Why did you leave me like this? You said you loved me. But, now as I think of it.. you lied to me...
138K 4.6K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
175K 8.3K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...
920K 27.2K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...