Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilog...

By diggys__bae_

THIS IS A TRILOGY BOOK BOOK 1: Trying To Love Again (A Diggy & Yn Fanfic) BOOK 2: Life After Pain (A Diggy... More

Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilogy)
Chapter 1
New Book Alert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 11

3K 171 23
By diggys__bae_

Minnie's POV

*The Same Night*

I drove home in tears. I can't believe Corahn cheated on me. I was so pissed I left before I could even check on Yn.

I showered and threw on a huge t shirt and a pair of shorts. I grabbed a tub of ice cream and a spoon and began eating it. I feel myself falling into depression.

While I started watching 'What's Love Got To Do With It', there was a knock on the door. I groaned in annoyance. I don't wanna deal with anybody right now. At all.

"No ones home" I said.

There was another knock on the door. I rolled my eyes, walked over to the door, and opened it. Corahn was standing there. I immediately closed the door again and walked away.

He knocked once again. I opened it one last time. "What Corahn?!"

"Minnie, we need to talk."

I nodded. "Yeah, we do. You cheated on me, and not only that, but with Shay Jones?! You know I don't like that bitch! How could you be so stupid? I was loyal to you the whole time we were together. Do you realize how many niggas I turned down because of you? I'm even carrying your child, Corahn. I did everything I could to make you happy and that's still not enough!" I was almost in tears.

Corahn was speechless. "I'm sorry" was all he could say.

I nodded my head and crossed my arms. "Yeah, you are." I hesitated. "I think we need a break."

He eyes opened immediately, with tears filling them. He shook his head. "Minnie, please. Just give me another chance, I'll make things better, I swear. I won't screw up again. Just-"

"Corahn" I stopped him. "I think this is partially my fault. We're still young, I can't expect for someone your age to be ready for real commitment, maybe that's why you cheated."

"We've been together for the last four years! I only slipped up with one person."

"More than once with that person."

Tears were streaming down his face. "Don't give up on us. Minnie, I love you with all my heart! I swear I'm gonna make it better."

I took a deep breath to hold back my tears. "I think you should go."

He slowly stepped back, tears free-falling out of his eyes. He nodded. "I'm gonna make things right. I love you, Minnie" he said, still crying. He got into his car and drove off.

I closed the door and put my hand over my mouth. I sat on the floor and cried. I don't want this to happen. I love him sooooo much. I just want him to get his shit together and if it's meant to be, everything will work out fine. If not, then I'll just have to move on.

This was an eye-opener. You can do everything you possibly can for the one you love and they'll just look over it, take it for granted. You can be the most loyal female ever to somebody and still be played.

I sighed, turned the TV off, put the ice cream I was eating earlier away, and laid down. I cried myself to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up with a headache from all the crying I had done. I decided I wanted I go see Yn, so I showered and put on jogging pants and a tank top.

I drove to the hospital, found out her room number from the lady at the front desk, and made my way there. She was still sleeping when I came in.

I walked over to her and stroked her hair. She had a small bandage over the gash she had. "I'm so sorry, Yn." We were excited about being pregnant together, now look at everything that's happened.

She slowly opened her eyes and sat up. She sighed. "Hey, Min."

I didn't say anything. I just pulled her into a hug. She held me tight and started crying again.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, it's okay" I said trying to calm her down. I went to the bathroom and gave her a warm towel to put over her head. She calmed down after a while. "You didn't come see me last night."

"I know" I said with a sigh. "I have to explain a few things to you. Do you remember what happened last night?"

She thought hard about it. "I was going to see you, so I could tell you something Diggy had told me. I was so angry, but I don't remember what it was. I got in the car and I don't remember anything after that." She shrugged. "Everybody keeps telling me I was in a car accident."

I nodded. "You were. And, did what Diggy tell you have anything to do with Corahn cheating on me?"

She nodded. "I think so."

"I found out yesterday while you were here. That's why I left, I was so mad. But it was selfish because you needed me."

"You're here now and that's all that matters." She held my hand and squeezed it tight, another tear falling down her face.

"How are you feeling?"

She shook her head. "Not good. I've been wayyy better. Physically, I'm okay. Mentally, I'm in so much pain."

"It must be hard, losing your baby."

She didn't say anything for a while. Then she changed the subject. "I get to go home tomorrow."

I nodded with a smile. "That's good" I said, trying to look on the bright side of things.

She fiddled with her hospital bracelet. "I guess" she said.

I shook my head and slowly lifted the towel off of her forehead. I grabbed her hand. "Yn, I'm here for you. Talk to me." A tear slowly slipped from my eye.

"Minnie, you're like a sister to me. I love you so much, you know that. I just wanna be left alone." She turned away from me.

I took a deep breath. "If you ever need to talk to me, you know where to find me. I'm here for you, Yn."

I heard her sniffle but she didn't say anything. I sighed and closed the door on my way out of the room.

Yn's POV

A few minutes after Minnie left, there was a knock on the door. I groaned. "Come in."

I didn't even bother to turn around to see who was there. "Hello, Yn" said the voice.

I slowly turned around in bed, realizing who it was. "Dr. Reynolds?" I said. Diggy and DJ were standing right next to him.

"Yn, we need to talk."

I shook my head. "I'm not in the mood to talk" I said in reply as I turned around again.

"Yn" I heard Diggy say. "Come on now."

"I don't wanna talk" I said.

DJ walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Are you okay, mommy?"

I nodded. "Yes, baby. I just don't feel good." I gave him a tight hug and kissed his forehead before I laid down again.

"Yn, please let me talk to you" Dr. Reynolds begged.

"No!"

"Is all of this about what you told me the last time we saw each other at the therapy session?"

*FLASHBACK*

"Yn" Dr. Reynolds said.

I looked up. "Yeah" I said softly.

"You said you were in an abusive relationship earlier."

I nodded. "Yeah, with Jason, for a year and a half."

"Wow, that's a long time to be in a abusive relationship. Why didn't you leave sooner?"

I sighed. "I was young, naïve, and stupid. I kept telling myself that he loved me and he would stop and that it was because he grew up watching his mom get abused. Then, I just got tired of seeing my face and body all bruised up."

He nodded. "Anything you regret about the relationship?"

"Everything. I let a guy take advantage of me, verbally and physically. I allowed it to happen and I continued to let it happen. Do you know what he called me? His 'property'. I wasn't his girlfriend, I was an item he thought he had all control and power over.'' I wiped the tears from my face. "I aborted my first child. Do you know how hard that was for me? I wanted to be a mother, so badly. And I murdered it. I'm no better than him! We both killed our family members: he killed his brother, I killed my first unborn child."

I put my face in my hands and began sobbing hard. I felt arms wrap around me and immediately knew they were Diggy's. I cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back gently. "It's okay, Yn. Youre nothing like him and you know it. Calm down, babe."

I took a deep breath before I let him go and turned back to Dr. Reynolds. He waited for me to calm down. "Yn, you can't continue to believe any of that. That's nothing but extra baggage not allowing you to move forward."

"I'm pregnant again. I may not seem like it but I constantly think about that baby, I did when I was pregnant with DJ, too. I always think about how my life could've been if I had it. What gender it would've been, what would I have named it, would it have had my curly hair or Jason's straight hair, who it could've looked like. And now, they're just questions I'll never know an answer to. It hurts so badly" I said a I wiped another tear from my face.

Diggy held my hand again. "I think it's time for us to go" he said as he stood up.

*End Of Flashback*

I sat up and faced him. "Stop it."

"DJ, go to the playroom next door, I'll be there in a second" Diggy said, already knowing the outcome of the conversation wasn't gonna be pretty. He ran out of the room.

"I know what's wrong with you Yn. You're upset because you've lost another baby and you probably feel like this is karma for killing your first unborn child. I just know-"

"Shut up!" I screamed, covering my ears.

"-that's what it is! I just know! You feel like God is punishing you for killing your first child."

"No!" I screamed.

He started talking faster. "You killed your baby that you were going to have with Jason, but didn't kill the one you were having with Diggy. -"

"That's enough, man" Diggy said trying to shut him up.

"-You were sixteen when you were pregnant with both of them. Why didn't you kill Diggy's baby? Because Diggy treated you way better than Jason did, you didn't want the constant reminder of Jason around you, so you aborted the baby. Your main excuse was 'I can't be sixteen and pregnant' because you didn't want to have a child by your abusive boyfriend that raped you. Now you think you lost your baby now because of what happened in the past."

"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed, covering my ears and sobbing. I was rocking back and forth.

"Dude, I brought you here to help her not upset her!" Diggy screamed at him. "Get the fuck out of here."

He sighed. "I didn't mean to work her up, I'm sorry." He walked out of the door.

"Did you bring him here just to fuckin' make me feel worse than I already do?" I asked.

Diggy ran over to me and squeezed me tightly. I cried into his chest as he kept kissing my forehead, trying to calm me down. "I'm sorry, babe, it wasn't supposed to happen like that."

Every single word that Dr. Reynolds said was true. That's the worst thing about it.

___________________________Hey guys! Minnie & Corahn are taking a break. 😕 Minnie tried to get through to Yn, but she was too devastated to even talk to her. 😔 Dr. Reynolds was an asshole to Yn, she already felt terrible. 😒

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 267 33
I will bring you to book 2 of my story. And a question for you. Will this story have a happy end? Will Duyon continue to be a mafia member? When he s...
39.5K 3.2K 47
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...
653 0 23
New Beginnings! This Book 2 of You Don't Love me. Hope you Enjoy! I love the sound of New Beginnings,but is it actually or is it gonna go back to th...
485 28 6
They've grown up with three fathers and way to many siblings. How does it work when they find their mates? Will everything go as smoothly as they dre...