Destiny

By AnnamarieHalliday

When Edward leaves Bella she decides to leave Forks and go to another place that means a lot more to her. Peo... More

Prolog
Mystic Falls
The Past comes to Life
Romantic nights to Romantic mornings
Ball
Girl Talk
Night with the Mikaelson's
Girls Day Out
Family Fights
Long talks, Romantic Moments
Girls Trip
Charlie's here, Thanksgiving
Daughter and more surprises
Your my What
Pieces falling into place
Surprises everywhere
New friends, Old friends
20's Blast
Family Vacation
Family vacation pictures
New Love
Family day
Back in Mystic Falls
Drama every which way part 1
Drama every which way part 2
Prophecy
Graduation
Bachelorette Party
Klaus and Caroline
Elijah and Bella
Stefan and Rebekah
Epilogue
more Paris home pictures

Holidays and surprises

1.5K 40 1
By AnnamarieHalliday

It had been a few weeks since Thanksgiving and was now a week from Christmas.

I made my way into Mystic Grill and saw Matt at the bar so I walked over and sat at the bar waiting for him to finish helping someone else. Over the last few weeks, we had all become friends. When that was done he walked over to me.
"Hey, Bella want the usual?"
"That sounds great Matt."
"I'll have that right out for your Bella."
He walked away and I waited for him to get back. That is when Damon came in and set by me.
"Can I help you?" I asked him.
"I want to talk to my little sister is that too much ask?"
"It is when he has been a jerk.
"That is why I want to talk. I miss my little sister and I realize now that you love them just as much as you love us. So I get that I'm going to have to get along with them to be a part of your life. We miss so much of one another's lives because of everything; I'm not losing any more time with you in to be your brother."

I looked at him just as Matt came back over setting the stuff down.
"You ok Bells?"
"Yes, Matt I am."
"Let me know if you need anything."
"I will thank you."
"Since when do you have him looking out for you?"
"It's called having friends Damon you should try it."
"I meant what I said, Bella, I want to be your brother I want to be in your Life. I know I have not always been the best brother but I'm really trying. Would you please just give me one more chance to show you the I want to be in your life. I'm trying to be better I promise."
"Damon I want you back in my life too. I miss my Big Brother's, I miss the Late nights, the laughter, Spending time together, how it used to be the 3 of us always having one another's backs. After mom died you guys were the only ones I had. I felt alone and sad Missing mom wishing she would just come back but I knew in my heart that she was gone and I tried to hold on to both of you as hard as I could but you both got away. Watching you leave to go off for war watching Stefan pull away for me it broke my heart and then I thought maybe after everything that had happened and you came home that we could go back to how we once were. I was broken for a really long time trying to remember who I was or what I was doing anymore. And then for one split second, I had my brother's back. The ones I looked up to and wanting to make happy to impress you both, your guy's approval meant everything to me. When I introduced you to Elijah you all got along and it made me so happy. I made me think that maybe I could get through it all because I had the three of you by my side. When I lost my little girl I thought I would never be whole again I was broken I don't want to live but you were there for me and the time I needed you both most. Then Katerina had a show-up and all the sudden I lost my brothers once again. I felt like my heart was breaking all over again. Watching the both of you chose her over me time and time again broke me. Even when I tried to warn you that she was not the person you thought she was but no one ever listened to me. I think that's the day that hurt the most, watching you both choose her and not believing me your own little sister. I did it once before watch the girl come between both of you and I can't do it again I won't do it again. Elena is so much like her and uses everyone and you're just letting her. She uses everyone and doesn't care who gets hurt in the process as long as she gets what she wants. She uses the fact the both of you jump when she tells you and that you will do anything for her at all. I refuse to let someone else take advantage of my brother's only it is a Mini replica of Katerina and I cannot stand back and just watch it all. I want to have my big brothers in my life and that is really up to both of you. I just can't stand to be friends with her because she is way too much like Katerina even though everyone says she's not I just can't do it and I cannot go through this again. We're having a Christmas party at mine and Elijah's I'd really enjoy it if you and Stefan came to even Bonnie and Jeremy and Rick all of them are invited I know Elena doesn't like me and I know she knows I don't like her I need to do what's best for me for once. I need to choose myself I have sucked at that lately and I really need to start choosing myself because I can't handle going through everything that we went through when we were human again. So you are invited and I would love to see you but don't expect me to be friends with her. What do you say?"
"I say I'm willing to try and I understand you don't like her and I'm not going to force you to like her. I would love to come."
"Good but you have to promise you will not start anything. You use to be friends with Elijah and Stefan was friends with him and Nik and Rebekah. They really are good people once you give them a chance and get to know them."
"Well for my baby sister I will try."
"Thank you, Damon." We ended up talking for a little longer until we both left. I made my way home and found Elijah in the sitting room with a book.
"You and your books," I said and he looks up at me with a smirk.
"You know you are just as bad."
"I know"
"How was your day?"
"Good I talked to Damon he and Stefan will be here for Christmas maybe Bonnie, Jeremy, and Alaric. I'm not sure about them yet so we will see."
"Well that will be nice, are you alright? "
"Yes, I am it was nice talking to my brother and I did not realize how much that is what we needed. I'm going over tomorrow to talk to Stefan."
"I am happy for you I know how hard it has been not having them around."
"I'm just glad I always have you here."
"And you always well, Always and Forever." With that, he kissed me and we sent the rest of the night with one another.

E&B

Before we knew it Christmas was here and I got up to Elijah getting ready.

"How do you think today will go?"

"I think as long as we have you things will be alright."

"I really hope so," I told him as I climbed out of bed and he kissed me. We finished getting ready I was in a red dress and he was in his suit like always. Within an hour people were showing up. His would family plus Caroline, Matt, and Sage, then my brothers and Bonnie, Jeremy, Alaric, Charlie, and Liz. Jeremy told me Elena was mad and said there was no way she was coming but I was not too bothered by that.

We all partied and gave one another gifts talking dancing even some karaoke which not everyone is all that good at. But we all had a lot of fun and I was happy we were all here. When dinner came we all set around the table and I was on Elijah's right and he was at the head. He decided to give a toast before we started dinner.

"I would like to thank you all for being here today and spending the day with us. I know it has been a year with a lot going on. I'm grateful though that we can all be together today. That my family is finally together for the first time in a long time but the one I'm most happy about is Isabella coming back into our life's because she always changes everyone around her for the better. I know my whole family is better when she is around. So thank you, everyone, but most of all my beautiful Isabella for being in my life and giving me something to live for and believe in. Cheerers, to another beautiful day and holiday."

We all ate dinner and talked as we did. Just enjoying one another.

As the night wound down and people started to say their goodbyes and then leaving, that is when I realized that I had talked to everyone but Elijah. Stefan and Damon walked over to me and I smiled.
"Thank you for coming, I'm glad you could be here."
"Well we are happy to be here as well," Damon said to me.
"I am truly sorry for the way we have been. I know it is not fair to you at all. But we are really trying and we hope that things will be able to be like they once were. We miss our little sister."
"I missed you too, and I really hope that we are able to make up all the lost time. I love you both."
"We love you too," Damon said and then they pulled me into this group sibling hug, and I just held on and enjoyed the moment of having both of my brothers with me.
"I will see you later right?" I asked once we pulled back.
"Of course we will see you tomorrow. "Stefan said to me. We said goodbye and they left.
I saw Caroline and Rebekah and went over to say goodbye to them before they all left. Charlie left with Liz and soon it was just Elijah and me.
"Well that went pretty well," Elijah said to me as he pulled me into his side.
"I think so too." I leaned up and kissed him and then he swipes me up and carried me bridal style to our room. Once we were in there he set me on the bed.
"You know I have things I need to clean and put away."
"You can in the morning I have your present." He handed me a box that was wrapped beautifully in a gold paper. He had a smile on his face. I smiled at him and opened the box. Inside was another box with tissue paper around it. I smiled at him and picked up the smaller box opened it and pulled out the red box. I was starting to think he got me earrings I had pointed out a few weeks ago. When I opened the box there set a beautiful ring. It was a round diamond in the center with smaller diamonds all around in. I picked it up and saw what was inscribed on the inside. E&B Always and Forever. I looked up at him and he was kneeling in front of me.
"Isabella before you my life was crazy and a mess. I was always fixing things for my siblings. When I meet you that first time in the forest I knew you were different from any other woman I had to meet before you. You have brought a light in my life that I did not know was missing until I met you. You brought a part of me back that I thought I had long lost. I know we have not always been together and we both have been with other people but we always come back to each other. I know that you are the one for me I have never been surer of anything. I want you to be with me forever just like we tried before. I want you to be my wife always and Forever. Will you Isabella Salvatore do me the Honor of becoming my wife and marry me?" I smiled at him and had tears in my eyes.
"Of course I will marry you, Elijah. Nothing would make me happier than finally being your wife." Elijah stood and pulled me into his arms lifting me and twirls me around.
"I love you so much, Isabella"
"I love you, Elijah."
After that, we got ready for bed and I fell asleep in his arms with a huge smile on my face as I took one last look at the ring and the man I loved.

E&B

The next few days after Christmas and leading up to New Years were crazy. Trying to get things done and ready for the party and Charlie to live here in Mystic Falls. Elijah and I have kept our engagement secret so we could tell everyone on New Year's Eve. It was New Year's Eve day and I was shopping with the girls to get dressed for the party due to having the whole town coming for the most part. We were at the dress store going through the racks of dresses. Once we all had some we went to try them on, and many dresses later Caroline decided on a red knee-length dress that had a piece of fabric that went over her shoulder and to her side and was held by a diamond clip type thing.

Rebekah picked a black dress that also went to her knee and a string that tied around the back of her neck.

As for myself, I picked a white knee length dress that was a long sleeve on my left arm but no sleeve at all on the right side.

We all stood in front of the Mirror together.
"Well I think we look pretty hot if I do say myself," Rebekah said as she wrapped her arms around each of us. Both Caroline and I started laughing and she joined in as we looked at ourselves.
" I agree we do look good," Caroline said to us with a huge smile.
"I think we found the dresses," I say to both of them. We go back to the changing rooms and change back into our other outfits. We end up paying and then heading back to the house. We decided we all want to get ready together and since the party was going to be at the Michelson's house we decided to get ready there.

Once we got to the house we help the guy set things up and get the food ready for the party some before we left to get ready in Rebekah's room.
Once in her room, she turned on music and they danced around while getting ready. Once we are already we head down to be ready for all the guests to show up. We walked down the stairs and I spotted Elijah talking to someone. I made my way over to them just as they parted ways. Elijah turned to look at me with a smile.

"My love you look absolutely breathtaking. Are you ready for tonight?"
"Yes just a little nervous about what people will say."
"They will be happy for us."
"I really hope you are right."
After that people started to show up and we were welcoming everyone. After about an hour everyone was here and mingling. I spent most of my time by Elijah's side as we made our way around talking to people. That was when I saw Ester walking out of the room. I excused myself from Elijah and the people he was talking to so I could follow her. We ended up in her room.
"I figured you would follow. I assume you want to talk."
"What are you planning? It has been a few months and I know you said one, so what are you doing?"
"Enjoying my family."
"Wait what?"

"When I turned them to what they are I did it so I would never have to lose another child, not after trying so hard to get them. There is a lot that you do not know about me dear one. I think it's time that I tell you the story that not even my husband knew. The children do not know so I wish you would keep it from them. Before Finn was born I have another child Freya. Before she was born I had troubles having a child and I so desperately wanted to be a Mother. So I went to my sister for help but I made a promise a promise that I live to regret every single day of my life. I told her once I finally had a child's that the 1st born in the 1st born of all my children she would be able to have. I did not realize what then that I was giving up I will never wish that pain upon anyone. When I turned my children I figured I would take care of two problems at once. I will never have to lose them and they would never go through the pain of losing a child's. Between the losing Freya and then losing Henrik I never wanted to have to lose another child again even grandchildren. Before we moved here everyone thought that Freya died from a disease when really my sister took her as part of our deal. I was pregnant with Elijah at the time and Finn was so young he did not know what was going on. I have lived with that my whole life wondering what things would be like had she still been in our family. Over the last few months, I have seen things in my children that I have not seen since they were young before I turn them into what they are. You and Caroline in the others bring back the humanity in them then I thought was gone a long time ago. I want to thank you because you have given me my family back the family that I'd tried so hard to have. I could never repay you for everything that you have done for this family. The way you were able to show the good in all of them. I can honestly say that I cannot wait for you to be my daughter-in-law you are the perfect person for Elijah to bring them all back together. I have never seen him so happy and I have to thank you because that is what you have done. You have brought life back to this family something I don't think I ever would have happened without you. I can only hope that you can forgive me for everything that I have put you through and put them through. I want to be able to be the mother that they deserve and want and I always wanted to be for them. Maybe we can start new." I was blown away by what she said. So much I did not know and a part of me was happy and touched that she trusted me to be willing to tell me.

"Thank you I am touched thinking you would trust me with something like that to tell me about your past. I think I understand a little bit more now why things are the way they are. I can't imagine going through some of that period I also knew how hard it is to lose a child and never would I wish it upon my worst enemy. And I would very much like to start over then maybe we can all be a family like we all want to. How on Earth did you know about Elijah and me?"
" Have you ever heard the saying mother knows all? Well, it's very true, now I'm sure my son is looking for you, now how about we go find him so you can tell everyone the Exciting news."
"Let's go" we walk down to the party and part ways as I walk to Elijah. He gives me a worried look.
" Is everything all right love?"
"Yes, everything is more than fine."
"Well in that case, may I have this dance? "
"Of course" we went to the dance floor and danced with the other couples dancing. I saw Elena talking to Damon and she looked mad while Damon looked iterated.
"When are we telling them?"
"How about after this?"
"That sounds amazing." When the song ended we ended up dancing to one more and then he led me to the staircase so we can make our announcement. We walked halfway up the stairs when he got everyone's attention.
" Hello everyone I hope you all are enjoying this night. Every time I celebrate a New Year we are also celebrating a new starts a new beginning. This last year has brought many changes to my family and all of you. We have been through many things together and now I want to share something so special with all of you. It brings me much joy in great honor to announce that this lovely lady Isabella has agreed to become my wife. I'm grateful that I get to share this exciting news with all of you. So if I can have everyone raise their glass in a toast of happiness and new beginnings as we ring in the New Year and only the good will come as we celebrate and welcome the changes of the New Year. To new beginnings, dreams, hopes, in love may this be the best year yet Cheers."
Everyone raised their glasses.
"Cheers" everyone said and then Elijah walked us down the stairs where we were congratulated by everyone. Caroline Rebekah came running up to us with huge smiles on their faces.
"When did this happen?" Caroline asked.
"Christmas night after everyone left."
"Why did you not tell us sooner?"
" We wanted to tell everyone at the same time."
"Well, we are happy for you, welcome to our crazy family officially anyway."
"Thank you, Rebekah." The rest of the night went with people congratulating us. Then a minute to midnight we count it down to a New Year.
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year." Everyone was shouting and laughing as fireworks when off and noisemakers. Elijah pulled me in with a smile.
" Happy New Year my beautiful fiancé." He pulled me into a kiss as others were kissing as well. I had a feeling it would be a good year. After the excitement started to die down people started to leave and we said our goodbyes to everyone and made our way home. Once we got home Elijah opened my door for me and helps me out of the car. Before I knew it he scooped me up into his arms and carried me into the house.
"You know technically this is what happens after you get married right?"
"Well, I wanted to carry you in. You might as well just get used to it. Because it's going to happen a lot."
"I love you, Elijah."
"I love you to Isabella."
And carried me to a room where he sat me down and helped me take off my dress and the rest of the night continued there for us.

E&B

The next day passed in a blur. Charlie and Liz left for Forks so Charlie could get his things and take care of things there before moving here. I spent the day with Elijah half the day was spent holding on to each other in bed while the rest we just did little things. So we set it our parlor him reading a book while I was looking at a wedding magazine.
"Is there anything you want for the wedding that is a must?" I asked him after a little of taking notes on ideas.
"As long as you are the bride I'm happy."
"That helps so much. Who are you going to have as your groomsmen and best man?"
"Mostly my brothers, maybe yours if they will want to and if you like that idea, what about you?"
"I think that is good. Well, I was thinking Rebekah, Caroline, Sage, maybe Bonnie. I don't know who else thought."
"I think that is good so far."
I wrote it down, it would be a little while tell the wedding but I had waited for it for so long and just wanted it to be perfect. Plus I knew the girls were more than happy to help with it all. I heard a car come up the drive and figured it was the girls as the car parked and someone walked up to the door and knocked. I got up to go see who it was. I opened the door to see a girl who looked a little familiar but was not positive of who she was.
"Are you Isabella Salvatore?"
"Yes, and who are you?"
"I'm Lillian Rebekah Mikaelson. I'm your daughter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 7.8K 30
Growing up Renee favored Bella over her twin sister Catalina aka Cat, so when Renee left she took Bella leaving Cat behind. Charlie tried to be a fat...
148K 3.1K 14
When Edward left Bella, Klaus showed her how to love again he showed her how good the darkness felt, and soon they conceived their own little piece...
375K 6.1K 28
Renesmee finds out Jacob imprinted on her and things change rapidly. Jacob is forced to move out of Forks and doesnt know what to do. What will Renes...
1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...