Her Seduction | βœ”

By EXOtic_Devil

β€’ N O T A F A N F I C T I O N β€’ The things I do are not for pleasure or entertainment. I do... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
New Story on Patreon
SATE is getting published!
This Author Would Like to Know

Chapter 19

200K 4.7K 1.6K
By EXOtic_Devil

"Let me go out, Mother, please." I begged, following after my mother with the saddest, most pleading expression on my face. When my mother tried to reach for a red apple on a tree, I rushed into grabbing it for her, balancing myself on my toes as I reached for it.

"It's too dangerous out at night, Jewelrina." she muttered. "Reckless boys could be walking around— even from nearby villages, and I don't want my little daughter to be handled badly." she tried to reason, not looking at me as she picked the reddest apples she could find on the tree.

"Mother!" I whined. "Every other girl is roaming around freely. I mean, look at them!" I gestured with my hands at the children and those of my age, playing and laughing. In fact, as I pleaded with my mother, the only things I heard were the laughter and joy they were experiencing. I dislike this village sometimes.

My eyebrows knitted together as I blew out a suffocating breath. "I feel like you're trying to keep me away from the world. Let me be free, please." I was desperate, I wanted to experience the freedom these juniors get. "You can't continue keeping me away and letting Tyler out as he pleases. I'm sixteen and he's twenty winters, for heaven's sake! And I'll be of age soon, please."

She was silent for a while, as though thinking her words through. It wasn't fair. I wasn't the only girl in the village. I wanted to experience what it was like to be out there, I wanted to meet a fierce man and feel what it was like to fall in love. I wanted to experience the gut-wrenching feeling of having my heart broken by my adored. I wanted to experience all these things.

"The world isn't all roses, Jewelrina." she whispered lowly as her eyes glanced at the red rose tucked in my hair. "I don't want my little rose getting lost in the darkness of the world." she turned around, her eyes leaving me and looking somewhere else. I tried to follow her gaze, but I didn't know where she was looking or at what.

"It's not as beautiful as you think it is, believe me."

Blink.

Tyler has been gone for too long. My head twirled around every now and then, my pulse quickening as more time passed. He's been gone for too long. He said it would only take him a short while to get the special herbs father asked him to get, and since then he had left me standing by myself in a corner, near a fruit stand in these busy markets. I was worried— frightened— for this was the first time I had ever left the house. I wanted to go back, I was scared, I was nervous, I was lonely.

"Woah, look at this!" I jumped out of my skin at the unrecognisable voice that startled me and turned my head quickly. There was a boy standing close to me with his two friends walking behind him. I was scared. I've never came in contact with a boy before, I've never stood this close to any boy other than my brother or father.

"I've never seen this beautiful jewel in the village before. Are you from a nearby village?" one of his friends asked as they were now standing beside their leader. They looked dangerous— they scared me.

"Want to have fun with us, beautiful?" the one who spoke to me first asked lowly, his face getting closer to mine. My heart was pounding loudly, the sound even reached my ears. My throat became tight and dry, my body began to tremble.

"Come on, come with us." the leader reached for me, his hand sliding up the length of my arm and reaching for my left shoulder. That's when the alarms began ringing in my head. With the fear being the fuel to my fire, I turned around and ran like my life depended on it, because it probably did. I had to hold onto my simple gown tightly as well as my necklace as I ran.

I could hear them running and shouting after me, which only made me run faster. People were moving out of my way and I wasn't sure if I was glad that they allowed me to run away or hurt that they didn't help me. They wouldn't try to stop me because they didn't know what was happening.

I was running further away, where people started to slowly disappear. I was running into nothingness soon and there would be no one around to help me because there was no one around. I risked a glance back and saw the boys chasing after me with irritated expressions. They'll kill me, I thought as my eyes met with the leader's eyes and suddenly, I collided into something so solid and strong that a scream of terror left my lips.

Instinctively, I closed my eyes as I stumbled back, but then I felt large, powerful hands grip my shoulders firmly and pull me into something broad and muscular. I gasped, realising it was a boy's chest. No, it was a man, not a boy. My palms pressed against his chest flatly as I tried to keep my distance from him. I was in the arms of a man. I was nervous, terrified, yet strangely safe. But I wanted to get out of his arms. I began struggling to get out of his arms, and every time I tried to escape, his arms around my shaking figure would tighten.

The moment I heard the sound of footsteps slowing down was when I stopped struggling, feeling my fear intensify.

"Let her go, we found her first." the leader spoke, his voice sounding angry. A shiver ran down my body and I felt myself shrinking into the man's arms. Again, his arms tightened around me, but it was as if to say he'd protect me.

"That's no way to treat a young lady, children." the sound of his voice, it did things to me. It caused my heart to beat faster, my blood rushing to my cheeks as an unknown sensation embraced my being. His voice was deep yet smooth, it was melodic and masculine.

"Children?" asked the leader. "Clearly, we are not, so how about you hand her to us? We found her first and I'm sure she'll have a good time."

He had ill intentions, something told me that he had ill intentions.

The man who was holding me snickered lowly, the sound causing the feelings in me to intensify, and he said, "I'm quite sure that I'll be the one to pleasure her, not kids like you."

I tensed, dread urging my blood to stop as the trembling of my body became more palpable. He felt it, too. He must have felt it, for he held me tighter and got serious. "She's not a piece of meat. Trying to feast on a young maiden is contemptible, especially when she isn't willing. You three better flee, because if you don't get away—" he stopped and visibly tightened his arms around me. "—you might get hurt."

His voice dropped, being so dangerous yet remained enchanting. I shivered, and I was sure the three boys must have, too. After a while, I heard the sound of feet moving and they slowly began fading. They left. The man's grip on me didn't loosen, and when I was sure we were alone, I got more nervous.

I pushed myself out of his arms, but I didn't succeed. If anything, his arms around me became tighter. I could feel his eyes looking at me with amusement, but I didn't want to glance up at him. I was too frightened and compared to his frame, I was small and vulnerable. I thought I was going to cry soon— if he doesn't let go, I might cry. I was really panicking.

"I won't hurt you, you know." I froze as he whispered softly. I dared to look up at him slowly, but I wish I didn't, for I was struck speechless.

He had beautiful ash blonde hair which was soft-looking and slightly messy, but in a really charming manner. His golden eyes looked at me silently. His defined jaw and his soft, plump lips. His muscular yet lean frame and his tall height. He was beautiful, the most beautiful man I have seen in my entire sixteen winters of existence— even though I had not seen many men.

He was looking at me silently for too long, and it made me uncomfortable. He seemed lost as his eyes took in my face and I even noticed his lips parting slightly. He was making me anxious, so I dropped my head down and pushed him away from me gently. He allowed me, and he even backed away a little to give me some space, which I was grateful for.

"I swear on the Gods above," he whispered so softly— breathlessly— that I had to force my ears to listen carefully, but I didn't dare lift my head. "I have never witnessed true beauty in my existence, until this moment."

I felt my cheeks warm up quickly. What was this feeling in my chest?

When I noticed him beginning to take long strides towards me, I lifted my head and became alarmed. He walked until his chest was brushing against mine, and he moved a hand to caress my cheek tenderly whilst the other snaked around my waist, keeping me close to him. What was he doing?

He must have seen the panic on my face, because he began whispering reassuring words to me. "I won't do anything to harm you, that I swear to you. And I also swear that I'll make you mine."

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do. I had never been this close to any boy, not even the ones from before. I had never been touched by a man before and I had never had one say those things to me. He was making my heart dance.

"Jewelrina!"

I gasped and pushed the man away as I heard my brother yell my name. I felt the man's hand caress my neck before my brother pulled me into his embrace and glared at the man, who backed away with a happy grin on his face. My brother held me tightly and began to lead me away, but before I left completely, I turned my head and glanced at the man as I continued walking away. The feeling in my chest kept buzzing and fluttering, yet I did not know what it was.

Will I ever see him again?

Blink.

The screams and laughter outside seemed to be calling out to me. They urged me to leave quickly. I glanced at myself in the mirror one final time. My mother had done a wonderful job.

A simple, crimson red gown with blood-red daisy flowers embroidered on the fabric flowed over my figure. It wasn't tight, but it wasn't too loose. It had a black sash that went around my waist, adding more beauty to the dress. It had long sleeves which widened and loosened the further they went down my arms. The neckline was a little low, showing a fair amount of my cleavage. Mother fixed my hair and made it more wavy. I wore a crown of red roses on my head to adorn my black hair— fresh, red roses which I picked out from a nearby field.

"Time to go, Jewelrina! The Spring Festival is amazing this year!" Tyler cheered as he walked into my room. When he spotted me, he stopped, his smile falling.

What, did I look bad? I thought worriedly.

"You look..." he paused, looking lost. "Oh my Gods, mother!" he yelled, storming out of my room. Did I look that unpresentable?

I quickly gathered my gown in my hands and walked out of my room to the kitchen, where my mother was.

"... it's going to be too difficult for me!" Tyler complained. "How am I going to keep the boys away from her? It's already bad as it is! Your little rose will be snatched if she goes out looking like this!"

"It's alright." she said plainly, cleaning the dishes and drying them. "I know you'll take care of her."

I adored the calm wind tonight! I adored the big fire and the open food stalls! I adored the prizes' stalls and I adored this entire festival! It was so enjoyable this year. I had been holding Tyler's hand as we walked through stall to stall, taking food and trying to win prizes. What I adored most about the festival was that everything was free, just like the other festivals we had.

"Wait here," Tyler said as he looked behind me. "I'll be back. If anything happens, call for me."

He left after that. He was probably meeting with his friends. I can't keep him with me and not let him have fun. I made sure to walk around where many women were, because they would always step in to help those who needed help and when they did that, the men would also step in to protect them. The women were looked after very well and taken care of by our men— they were even protected if they were unmarried maidens.

"Jewelrina!"

I twirled around, coming face to face with one of my mother's friends. "My, you look so beautiful!" she walked towards me, opening her arms and giving me a hug.

"Thank you, Aunt, but you look more beautiful. It's so enjoyable this winter!" I grinned, clapping my hands slightly and giggling.

"Oh, stop trying to flatter me." she gushed, holding a palm to her cheek. "Greet your mother and father for me and enjoy your time! Youth is the best time of a woman's life!" she cheered happily as she walked past me. I giggled at her words, not really sure if I agreed or not.

I turned around and just as I was going to walk back to where Tyler left me, I stopped. My heartbeat increased and that buzzing feeling came back, only it was a little different this time.

His eyes were looking at me with confusion, as though not sure, but when my own eyes met his, a smile curved his lips slowly with recognition.

He looked so handsome, so captivating.

He was a little far away from me, so when he began walking towards me slowly, I decided to play a little game of chase. I turned around and began walking away, glancing back every now and then to make sure he was following me.

There was a side smirk on his face, as though he knew what I was thinking of.

I made him chase me into the woods. Even though it was dark with only the moonlight to guide me, I didn't feel scared walking in the mass of dark trees. When I didn't want to go in too deep, I stopped and turned around, only to find him standing a fair distance before me with that side smirk still on his face. He still looked beautiful, maybe more.

"You're still following me." I said, looking at him with admiration.

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked, shaking his head lightly with a soft smile on his lip. "I've been looking for you everywhere ever since that day, and now that I found you, I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine." he declared so strongly and confidently as he walked towards me with slow steps.

I understood that he was a very playful and carefree man.

I grinned before I turned around and scurried away from him. I heard his laugh, and for a second I thought I was going to trip. It was the most mesmerising sound I have ever heard. I giggled as I jogged away from him, taking a turn every time he was close enough to catch me. It was a little hard to find my way around because of the darkness and the trees that appeared in front of me occasionally, but I still ran, keeping a firm hold on my gown so it didn't tangle between my feet.

I hadn't expected for him to be able to catch me so quickly. Then again, he wasn't trying too hard in the beginning so that he didn't ruin our fun.

He pulled me against him and I almost gave in, but then something crossed my mind.

"You took my necklace," I narrowed my eyes, almost accusing him. "I want it back."

He smirked, his hand digging in the pocket of his pants and then he pulled out my necklace by its chain. My hand instantly shot to grab it, but he pulled it high above his head, which became impossible for me to reach.

"Give it back!" I felt my cheeks warming up, and I felt my heartbeat quickening.

"Why?" he asked lowly. "It became precious to me, and it helped me through tough times I experienced. I can't give it back. I feel that I need it more than you." he breathed, teasing me by lowering it down and when I tried to grab it, he would pull it over his head again.

Fine, I see how it will be, I thought.

I pouted my lips and prepared myself before shyly whispering, "A gentleman like you should't be doing this to a young girl like me." I looked at him with big, round, innocent eyes. I heard him tense and suck in a sharp breath.

Did I do it right?

When I noticed his hand lowering, his grip on the chain loosening, I reached for it and grabbed my necklace before I bolted away from him. I heard him laugh, making me smile as I held the sides of my gown tightly and ran away.

He followed after me, and he was gaining on me quickly. I was breathing deeply, trying to get past the trees that came into my view every now and then.

But he caught me.

He pulled me by my hips and then pinned me against a tree gently. We were both breathing hard, our chests rising and falling rapidly because of how much we ran. I became alert once he rested his forearms against the tree bark— just above my shoulders— which brought his body closer to my own. I straightened my body in hopes to put some distance between us, feeling fear taking over me little by little as I tensed.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered softly, his temple touching my own. "I won't hurt you."

His face was too close to me. I was nervous, I was frightened. I turned my head to the side, placing my palms on his chest and trying to push him away.

"It's not right to be this close to an unmarried girl!" I spoke quickly when I noticed his head moving closer to me.

"Then marry me." he stated with determination as he pulled his head back and glanced into my eyes. He looked serious. But I was surprised— perplexed.

"Be mine, be my betrothed, be mine." he stressed the last bit, emphasising the way he said be mine. It looked like he was pleading, it looked like he was really serious about this.

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do. My lips parted slightly and he took that as a chance. He pushed his head forward and his lips were on mine in a slow and kind manner. My eyes were wider than the moon and I was tensed, not knowing what to do whereas he had his eyes closed, and he knew what to do.

When one of his hands slid down, caressing the side of my neck in the process, my eyes closed and my body melted against his. My lips moved against his in the same slow, gentle way. His body pressed closer to me, and since my palms were against his chest, I felt the wild beating of his heart.

When he opened my lips with his, a strange noise escaped my lips. I've never heard it come out of my lips— it was so foreign to me, so I began to panic.

"Shh, don't panic, you're enjoying this." he murmured with a rough voice, making me shiver. His lips went for mine again, still gentle and slow. I thought that he was trying to tell me something, trying to convey something to me.

Just like before, when his lips opened mine, that strange sound freed itself from my lips. He then did something strange. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. It licked my tongue gently, and then it licked the roof of my mouth which made that strange sound escape again. My face was burning, my heart was jumping and my skin was tingling.

What were all these feelings?

My arms travelled on their own and wrapped around his neck, then my fingers made their way through his soft ash blonde silks. He startled me when his hand on my neck fell to my hip to pull me impossibly closer to him— which made me tug on his hair slightly and whimper.

He smiled against my lips and just as he began to speed the movement of his lips against mine, he pulled away and held me back behind him in the speed of light. All of this I did not anticipate to the point that I screamed in surprise.

"Get the hell away from her!"

I flinched when I heard my brother shout. Did he think my brother was an attacker? Was he trying to protect me? I felt so overwhelmed by all these feelings that I didn't notice myself holding on to the man's upper arm.

"She's my woman, why would I get away from her?"

My brother look angered, he looked scary. My eyes widened when I saw him take out two of his daggers, his eyes set in a hard glare on the man. "Get away from him, Jewelrina." my brother warned, spinning the daggers in his palms slowly.

The man laughed lowly, almost mockingly. He pulled out two silver daggers with black handles and spun them around in his palms as well, but he spun them with speed. Was he a warrior, too?

"Let's make a deal." he said as he held his two daggers in one hand, grabbed me and pulled me into his chest with the other. That only made my brother even angrier. "If you win, I'll hand her back to you. But if I win..." his face dropped to my neck, his free hand grasped the side of my jaw and whilst still looking at my brother with what I assumed a challenging look, he gave my neck a long, slow lick. I gasped and froze, whilst my brother tensed.

His eye twitched. Oh Gods, his eye twitched!

The man pushed me behind a tree gently when my brother charged at him.

"First man on the floor loses!" the man said with a grin on his face. Was he not scared?! My brother was one of the best warriors we had in our village!

I watched as the two clashed their daggers against the other's. They both looked focused, but the man seemed to be enjoying this. His moves were all faultless and powerful, and for a moment I worried about my brother. He was an excellent fighter, but the man fought like a God— a shadow.

One moment he was here, and the next he was there. He moved too fast— too perfectly. When he disappeared behind my brother, he gave my brother a push, causing him to stumble forward. I held my breath.

The man didn't give my brother a moment to gain his balance, he quickly moved and knocked one of my brother's daggers away. My brother was fighting with only one dagger by then and that didn't seem so good.

Even then, my brother was able to block all the man's blows using only one dagger, which impressed me. I had seen my brother fight many times, but not with only a dagger against two from his opponent. When my brother spun around and managed to kick one of the man's daggers with his foot, I breathed in with relief. They were both equal, both fighting with one dagger.

"Nice, I'm impressed." the man said thoughtfully as he nodded at my brother with a grin. My brother must have took it as a mocking encouragement, because he quickly charged towards the man. The man remained where he was standing and I wondered what he was going to do.

Just as my brother was going to drive the dagger through the man's stomach, the man evaded it by twisting his body to the side and then he unexpectedly grabbed my brother and threw him down on the ground, keeping a firm hold on his arm which looked like it hurt— judging by my brother's pained expression.

"Don't hurt him!" I shouted with worry.

"I win, you lose, she's mine. I proved that I am worthy enough for her hand." the man whispered solemnly to my brother. My brother breathed hard and glared at him.

He proved that he was worthy enough to ask for me?

The man stood up and picked his daggers, putting them back in their holsters— which were strapped around his inside wrists. How convenient, he doesn't have to take long to grab them from his belt, he grabs them out of the insides of his wrists.

He glanced at me with an overjoyed grin, stretching his hand out for me to take it. I glanced at my brother for his permission. I wasn't going to go with him if my brother thought he was no good. But my brother nodded reluctantly, so I walked to the man cautiously.

He pulled me to his chest, wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head when I reached him.

"What's your name?" my brother asked when he stands up from the ground and dusted himself off.

"Jonathan."

"I've never seen you or heard your name in our village, so what village are you from?"

"Silver Stones'."

My brother tensed a little, his eyes darting from Jonathan to me. "Silver Stones' has the most indecent men. That explains your 'wild actions', I suppose." he made hooks with his hands, glaring at Jonathan. "You do anything she's uncomfortable with and I assure you, your ashes will decorate our dusty grounds." Tyler threatened. He walked over to us, his hands aimed for me. When he tried to take me out of Jonathan's arms, Jonathan held me close and pushed my brother back with one hand.

"I saw you being intimate with him. You know what that means?" Tyler questioned curiously once he decided to face me. I looked at with a puzzled expression.

The man's arms tightened around me just as my brother's face fell. He looked surprised, angered again and worried.

"It means you have no choice but to marry him if he wants. You'll never be asked for by any other man because you've already been tainted by a man!" he turned to Jonathan and glared fiercely, his fists clenched. "You didn't inform her?!" he shouted, his face becoming red and a vein in his forehead became visible.

"I already asked her for her hand and I already proved myself. However, I would like to say it to you too." Jonathan said calmly, pulling me to him once again. "I wish for her to be my wife, I wish for her to be mine."

"What do you say?" Tyler asked me quietly, looking at me with worry.

I didn't say anything— was I supposed to? I had never been asked for my hand in marriage before, so what do I say? Would it be right to agree to be his wife, or would it be better if I refused to belong to him?

"My beautiful Jewel," the man whispered in my ear huskily, his lips brushing against the shell. My heart skipped a beat at what he called me and the way he said it. "If you don't agree, I'll do something really bad." he licked the shell of my ear as one of his hands slid down to my thighs.

"Don't touch her like that and don't threaten her, you beast!" my brother yelled angrily, coming at him again.

"I'm a beast all right, but if you provoke me, I'll become a monster."

Blink.

"Why do you call me Jewel, and why do you sometimes say 'my beautiful Jewel'?" I leaned into his chest, watching the night sky with his arms around me and his head resting on my right shoulder. "Everyone calls me Jewelrina. Do you, perhaps, not like my name?"

His arms secured around me more than before. "It's because everyone calls you Jewelrina. I adore your name, it's my favourite. But I want to call you something that no one else can, something that no one else calls you. You are my beautiful Jewel, my one and only."

He turned me around in his arms and made me sit on his lap with his hands firmly snaked around my waist. My face warmed up, and my heart raced at the way he made me face him.

"M-Mother said we shouldn't sit like this! She said n-not to do anything!" I stuttered nervously, trying to push him away. He grinned at me, his golden eyes shining with desire as he held me closer to him.

"Your mother can't stop me from loving you, holding you or even touching you. I only assured her that I'd keep you a maiden until our wedding night. She can't control a warrior." he grinned wider, lowering his head down and resting his temple against mine.

"You truly are a beast, just like my brother says." I murmured timidly, looking down because I knew I couldn't look him in the eyes when he was this close to me. He snickered lowly, the sound so dangerous yet tempting at the same time.

"I'm a beast all right, but if you provoke me, I'll become a monster."

My beautiful Beast, my beautiful Monster. I want you here with me, but is that possible? It's been a 153 years. I want you here with me, I want you here with me, I want you here with me. Please, don't leave me. Please, don't go.

"What's bothering you?" Sebastian asked, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer to his warm chest. His heartbeat throbbed against my skin. "What's bothering you, Love? Something's troubling you."

For some reason, I started laughing loudly. I was laughing at this aching feeling that I felt in my chest. I still feel pain? I laughed really loud until I could feel the pain in my stomach from all the laughing. I laughed more, my voice raising and the pain in my stomach intensifying.

I was laughing at myself, at the pain and the incomplete promises, but mostly at this painful squeeze in my chest.

Then suddenly, I started sniffing as I laughed. Tears began flooding my eyes until they were too much and too heavy, they began to fall like a river. I laughed louder, ignoring the sniffs that broke their way between my laughing. There came a point in which I stopped laughing, and instead began crying out loud. I sobbed, wailed, sniffed and just cried.

I cried because it hurts.

Now that I killed the one behind all my misery and ended my revenge, what's my reason to live? There's no reason for me to live, there's nothing left for me to live for, I thought and that thought caused me to cry louder, becoming aware of the fact that my revenge has finished indeed.

I untangled myself from Sebastian and staggered over to one of his window walls in the room. I couldn't stop crying, even when I wiped my tears with the back of my hands. I couldn't stop the sobs and wails, even when I tried biting my cheeks.

I felt that I was going to fall, so I leaned against the window wall and tried to hold myself up, but I couldn't stop the tears and tortured wails.

'You're being too weak. Hold yourself together. This isn't you, this isn't the strong you.' she was trying to encourage me, my soul was trying to put me back together, but not this time.

I can't glue my pieces together.

Warm, strong arms wrapped around my shaking figure comfortingly, causing my cries to quieten just a fraction. I need his arms around me, comforting me and holding me together so that I do not break completely. I need him to heal me.

I expected myself to push him away, to not want to show my weak state to him and to not move on from Jonathan. But instead, I turned around in Sebastian's arms and hugged him tightly, burying my face to his chest. His shirt was getting wet because of my tears, but it was muffling my voice. His scent was gradually calming me down, and his arms were gently keeping me together.

He was healing me.

After a while of having his arms around me tenderly, after a while of pouring my pain out, I calmed down and became silent, focusing on my uneven breathing and the trembling of my body.

"What had happened just then, forget about it. It didn't happen." I whispered, fisting his shirt into my palms and closing my eyes. "Please, it didn't happen."

"Memory deleted." he whispered soothingly. I felt him place a lingering kiss on my head, making me breathe in deeply and relax a little.

"Take me to a club." I whispered. "I want to get so drunk to the point that I forget my name. I want to get so drunk to the point that I forget who I am. I want to get so drunk to the point that I forget my past."

Sebastian pulled back from the hug and observed my face, his eyes searching mine silently. He was trying to find out what was bothering me, but I really wanted him to stop.

"Sebby?" I asked again, hoping he'd let go and allow me some freedom right now. I need time to let this feeling leave, I need to breathe and do something insane because I was insane.

After a moment of silence, Sebastian sighed and pulled away from me, going into his closet to pick an outfit for our night and to mask his scent.

I was going to forget. I was going to drown myself until I no longer remember who I am.

"You're drinking too much, Jewel, you're getting drunk."

"Silly Abby!" I laughed, throwing my he'd back a little. "It takes me one drink to get drunk. The problem is that I can't remember if it's the 24th or 25th drink." I let out a giggle, looking at Abby beside me. Abby was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen— even though my eyes were blurry. Her pure black hair and night black eyes with that sinfully handsome face.

Ugh. Why is it always the girls that come to me when I am loose?

Suddenly, a thought struck my mind and I turned to face Abby, even though I could not really see her clearly. "Is there a garden around somewhere? I need to start digging." I said, preparing to stand up as I looked around the wild dance floor.

"Digging? Why?"

"Because I ordered some seeds from FarmVille, so I need to begin planting." I blinked a few times, reaching for my newest glass of shot. Someone bumped into me, causing my drink to spill everywhere until my glass was empty. I gasped loudly, horrified, as I turned around to face the attacker.

"You son of a Motherless Goat!" I screeched, fisting my hands. "My drink, you blind Sheep! How could you, you failure of birth control?! I will show you the morning stars, you Shoe!" I screamed quickly, standing up on wobbly feet and trying to walk forward, but a hand reached for my shoulders and pulled me back into a hard chest, preventing me from attacking. "Son of a Dead Fish!" I hissed, showing my fangs.

"That's enough, we're leaving." Abby stood up and carried me in her arms. "I bet you forgot your name already."

"No I haven't! It's Wool!" I frowned when Abby smirked down at me with amusement— I think. "Maybe something along those lines, but I haven't forgotten my name, Abby!"

Abby laughed lowly, the sound itself was enough to arouse me. I hope I wasn't making a fool out of myself. Abby was a rare piece of meat and I didn't want her to think of me weirdly. I needed to get on her good side.

"Abby, will you go lesbian for one night?" I asked, snuggling into her chest. "But what the hell, Abby? Why are you flat-chested?"

"You're making no sense, Love." Abby chuckled, holding onto me tighter as though to protect me from something.

I giggled, yet I couldn't help but feel something buzz in me. What was this buzzing feeling? It was different, something I haven't felt in a long time. "Take me to a lake, Abby!"

"What do you want to do in a lake?" she asked, apprehensive as she continued walking.

I giggled, snuggling into her muscular chest. "I want to see the clear water at night."

"Look look, Abby, there's a boat!" I cheered as I forced my unstable feet to run to the edge of the river, where the boat was patiently waiting. I was lucky I wasn't falling or hitting something because of my stupid feet. The park was dark and empty, but it wasn't frightening. Abby was with me.

"Be careful, Jewel! Don't go too far in the water!" I could hear the worry in her voice, but I paid her no mind. I will have fun and clear my mind, hopefully getting rid of the buzzing feeling in my chest.

I got on the boat clumsily and as it rocked from side to side, I let out a string of creative curses. I lifted my head up and saw Abby walking to the edge of the river and leaning against a tree trunk with an ankle crossed over the other and her arms folded together— I think.

I felt carefree as the boat floated carelessly in the water. I saw some birds flying in the night sky, while some went to rest on a nearby tree branch. What I couldn't understand was why the birds were flying around at this time. It seemed somehow late.

"I AM NOAH! COME GET IN MY ARK, YOU BEASTS!" I screamed to the birds, opening my arms widely. The boat rocked violently and the next thing I saw was a surprise. It capsized and threw me in the water.

Bloody Devil, it was freezing!

"Aliens! Come rescue me!" I waved my arms around crazily, looking at the sky and calling for the aliens to come to my rescue. I heard the water around me splash and move into small waves, rocking me back and forth. I was shivering, the water was cold— colder than my body temperature.

At least they came. Took them long enough.

"If there's something plain
In your neighbour's wood
Who ya gonna call?
Those bastards!
If there's a lying beard
And it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
Those bastards!"

I threw my arms and sang as I floated on the water. I think I heard this song on the radio on a kids' channel Before I knew what I was doing, I had suddenly skipped the song to an entirely different song.

"Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the bakers gonna bake, bake, bake, bake, bake—
But I like big mutts in a can of lime!"

"Damn it, Jewel, you're shivering. And what kind of songs are you singing?" Abby grabbed me into her arms— she was warm. "We're going home."

I jumped away and floated far from Abby, jumping in the water every now and then and nearly drowning myself as I giggled outrageously. This ground was trying to pull me into the water. If it wanted me alone so much, it could've just asked, it doesn't have try and drown me.

"Jewel, come here!" Abby yelled, fighting to walk to me through the water. The water was doing a bad job at holding her back, she was getting closer to me. Fight for me, damn it!

"Ain't nobody got time for that!
Ain't nobody got time, Ain't nobody got time
Ain't nobody got time for that!" I giggled, jumping away from Abby like a seal looking for water— land, in my case.

"Jewel!" I heard Abby yell impatiently.

"But Abb—" I was interrupted by Abby's hands that cupped my face and forced me to look at her. My vision was really blurry right now, but when did she get in front of me?

"No," she said sternly, as though she was lecturing a child who stole a cookie from the jar. Her face was serious and her eyes were firm— I think. She wasn't joking. "We're going home. Are you going to listen to me or not?"

I pouted and puffed my cheeks, turning my head to the side. "If I listen to you, what do I get? It means I'll have to be a good girl, and I am not a good girl! Ain't nobody got time for that!"

"If you'll be a good girl, I'll hold you in my arms when you sleep. If you don't listen to me, you're sleeping by yourself tonight." I could hear her smirking— I think. She was confident about what she was saying.

I looked at Abby with wide eyes. "I got time for that..." I whispered, thinking of us together in bed. "I'll be a good girl! Hold me in your arms, Abby!" I quickly threw myself on her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She was so warm. She lifted me up and began walking us out of the water just as the wind picked up. I shivered again and held on to Abby tightly.

"It's getting cold. I don't like the cold, it reminds me of my loneliness..." I whispered, closing my eyes slowly as I felt them become heavy. "Don't leave me."

The wind howled, slapping and tickling my body mercilessly. It was so mean with its fingers creeping under my tight top that was clinging to my skin.

"Why would I leave you, Love? Don't you know my feelings for you?" she whispered calmly. I had realised we were out of the water by now, and we were walking around the park aimlessly. Where's her car? Does she even have a car?

"I love you, Jewel. You know that I love you."

Her words struck something deep inside me. There was a buzzing feeling in me again, but this time it wasn't suffocating me and drying my throat. It was somehow pleasant, but what was it? Did I even hear her right?

"I do bad things to people, Abby." I sighed, sniffing her. She has a nice scent. "They only want me for what I look like and what I do. Not who I am. They don't care about the real me— they probably don't want the real me. It's always the outside me, the superficial me. But Abby?" I asked, and Abby hummed in response, letting me know that she was listening to me quietly.

"I'll love you day and night. I'll love you every day, every week, every year, every decade and every century. I'll love you until I am no more. So please," I pleaded, holding onto her tightly. "Don't leave me."

Abby froze and stopped walking, her hold on me becoming more possessive, more careful and certainly more powerful than before.

"Don't leave me alone." I whispered, my voice so soft and slightly shaky. "I've been left alone and abandoned too many times before."

Abby was silent for a long time, and I was becoming worried. What if she rejects me? I wanted her to say something, to calm down my nervous mind.

"I feel hurt that you think I'd ever abandon you." she muttered, slightly bitter. "Didn't I tell you before? You'll always be by my side, within an arm's reach. I'll never let you leave my sight, I'll never let you you wander far from my eyes." she gathered me in her arms tighter, forcing me to be able to hear her humming heart. I could hear the sincerity in her gentle voice, which made me hold on to that belief that she was being truthful— honest.

But seriously. She had a very deep voice for a girl. I hope she gets that checked.

"This right here," I felt her warm lips on my head as she said, "I'll never let go of."

✿❀ RZ ❀✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 0 26
I inhaled her scent, making sure she wasn't on anything that I wouldn't want in my system, letting the sweet scent of her blood call to my hidden fan...
541 54 29
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...
434K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...